Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cyn and Alan Have Their First Experience with a Stranger

"We meet a guy at a hotel meet and greet. Take him to the beach for the morning and to our hotel room for the afternoon!"

39
15 Comments 15
8.0k Views 8.0k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"I hope everyone enjoys hearing about this experience as much as I have enjoyed reliving it again. That was several years ago and one more child. Alan and I became friends with Ashton we met with him several times for sex after the one recounted here. <p> [ADVERT] </p> He eventually married his long-time love and we ended the sexual part of the relationship, but have remained friends with both Ashton and his wife."

Not long after our experience with Jason’s visit, Alan and I found ourselves about to have the first of two sons.  There was a lot of hormonal upheaval going on in my body at that time.  I experienced horrible morning sickness and all the things you hear about, but I also experienced an incredible increase in my sex drive.  I consider myself extremely fortunate that Alan was young and virile.  We talked about sharing me as a way to deal with my appetite, but we both were afraid of including anyone else for fear of STDs and emotional entanglements.  What we did get out of that experience, other than our first son, was a lot of ideas about where our comfort limits were with regard to our sexuality.

We had shared me once in that incredible threesome with Jason and the fantasy of doing it again became fixed in both of our minds.  After the baby came, we had a respectable sex life, but anything more than monogamous sex was on the back burner.  We were doing rather well financially so I was able to stop teaching and become a stay-at-home mom, which I loved.  Also,  my metabolism was such that I dropped the mom bod pretty quickly.  I did do the whole breasts feeding thing and lost a bit of pertness and firmness in that department.  The pic on my profile is not very old, so I came out OK there!

Alan’s father effectively retired shortly after our son was born and he and Alan’s mom moved a few miles from us.  I know that would be a disaster for most, but in our case, it was a blessing.  By the time our son was four years old, he was a grandpa’s boy.  Alan’s dad was, and is, an outdoorsman and our son loved it.  He was happy to get to spend a couple of nights with the Grands, which gave us a welcome break from time to time.

At first, we just enjoyed the time alone.  You forget how nice it is to wake up on Saturday morning with a naked man beside you that already has a hard-on!  

Those weekends without a child to take care of gave us some time to re-enter our fantasy life and to get away a bit, mostly to the beach.  As I said in my profile, Alan loves to surf and we both love the beach.  

Our favorite beach is in southeastern NC, near the small city of Wilmington, NC.  We discovered a hotel on the waterfront of Wilmington that was reasonably priced and had a really nice private bar for hotel guests.  We started going there and having what we called “flirt” dates.  

At first, we would check in to the hotel around 6:00 pm. We would go to the bar and just see who was there.  We both enjoyed the looks I got, and if Alan left me to get us a drink, guys would hit on me, a real ego booster for me.  Eventually, we got a bit braver and I would go to the bar a few minutes before Alan and sit alone at the bar.  At Alan’s suggestion, I had stopped wearing a bra when we did that and while I do not have any piercings, I often wear rings on my nipples that don’t require piercing, but clearly show that I am wearing something.

On this particular weekend, we were planning to go down Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday afternoon, which would give us two nights at the bar and a full day at the beach.  We were both excited by our prospects since we had really not had any time alone for more than a quiet quickie after our son went to sleep.  We got there a bit late but were both looking forward to our flirt date in the bar.  We quickly got undressed to change into our “social” clothes.  I was actually already wet by the time I got my travel clothes off, and it was clear that Alan was hard.  We had already perfected the no foreplay fuck and this was a good time for it.  I got on the bed on all fours and Alan came in behind me and had no trouble slipping inside me.  He gave me about ten minutes of totally abandoned pounding from the rear until my legs gave way and I ended up flat on my belly it only took a couple more minutes and he unleashed a wonderful load of cum into me.  My gosh, it felt good to just fuck.  It was at that point that I realized we were going to have to wait a while for me to drain before going to the bar. 

Alan came up with the great idea that I just use a tampon and then added to the idea that we could try something we had talked about before, but not had the nerve to try.  We put two ben-wa balls in me and then the tampon.  Oh my gosh, I was going into a public bar with my vagina slick with cum and two rather large, heavy stainless balls inside!!

Alan gave my nipples a few nice sucks and placed the nipple rings around them.  A pair of sensible panties, a mid-thigh skirt, and a tank top finished me off.

On the way down in the elevator, Alan stood behind me and gave my breasts a little squeeze.  I could feel his already coming alive again cock against me.  When we got to the floor for the bar, I got off and Alan continued down to our car to get the last of our bags and to give me some time to establish myself at the bar.

I was really surprised by how much I could feel the sensation of the balls moving in me when I moved at all.  When I had worn them before without the tampon to hold them in, I always had to concentrate on just keeping them in.  Now, secure in the knowledge that they would not fall out I could enjoy the sensations inside me.  I don’t quite know how to express it, but it was almost like I was having sex in public, only no one else knew!

We had discovered that on weekends most of the guests at the hotel, and therefore, the bar were couples.  There were usually a few single guys with business in town over the weekend.  This was no different.  After a few minutes, the couple that was occupying the stools next to me finished their drinks and left.  The empty stool next to me was soon occupied by a young man that looked no more than twenty years old if even that.  He ordered a drink and the barman had the same impression of his age that I did.  His driver's license established that he was newly turned twenty-one and it gave me a chance to congratulate him on the milestone and open a conversation.

He was actually quite shy.  He attempted to keep eye contact with me, but his eyes first drifted down to my nipples, then to my wedding rings.  He asked if I was there with my husband and I confirmed it.  I told him that Alan was held up in the room by a business call, but would be joining me later.

About then a couple left one of the booths and I suggested that we move our conversation and continue chatting in the booth.  He readily agreed.  When I slid off the barstool and stood up to move I was shocked by the sensation of the ben-wa balls shifting in me.  I felt them clink together and thought I heard them.  Surely not!!!

We sat opposite each other in the booth and over the next thirty minutes I learned that my new friend's name was Ashton.  He had had the same girlfriend through high school and the first year of college.  Since they broke up he had dated some, but nothing steady and at the moment, he was totally unattached.  He was a rising senior in college with a summer job as an intern for a law firm and was in Wilmington over the weekend for work.

He learned that I was indeed married and had one small child who was in the charge of my in-laws for the weekend while my husband and I took a short mini-vacation.

He was forward enough to comment that it was just his luck that he had met a beautiful woman and she was married and with her husband.  At that point, he had no idea what kind of luck he had had and I wasn’t sure either.  The idea of a threesome had been a very popular topic for Alan and me since my postpartum sex drive slump had ended.  We just had not found the right situation and guy, until now, perhaps.

When Alan came in, I immediately signaled him to join us.  I was actually getting a bit uncomfortable that things might go too far if I didn’t get some help.  Alan came over and sat beside me and I introduced the guys.  When I told Alan that Ashton was interning with a law firm it turned out that Alan knew the partners quite well and they chatted about that for a while and then Alan suggested that he get himself a drink and another for Ashton and myself. Ashton quickly stood up and insisted that he buy the drinks.  That gave Alan and me time for a quick conversation.  Alan knew what was going on in my mind.  We decided that we needed a bit of time to talk about if we really wanted to move forward or keep another threesome a fantasy.  Alan suggested that we invite Ashton to go to the beach with us the next day.  We both agreed that it would be best if we did anything with him, it should be on our last night in town.  

After we had our baby, we decided that we wanted at least three years and perhaps a bit longer before getting pregnant again, so I got both an IUD and had an implant put in, so we were pretty much assured I would not get pregnant.  Using a condom to protect from STDs is another question.  We needed more time with Ashton to help inform that decision.

When Ashton returned with our drinks Alan turned the discussion to hobbies and asked Ashton if he was a surfer.  He was not, but said he had always wanted to try it.  Perfect.  Alan said that we were headed to the beach the next morning and he would be happy to give Ashton a shot at surfing.  He normally takes both a longboard and a shortboard when he goes and chooses which he will ride depending on the surf.  So if Ashton got the hang of surfing he could use Alan’s longboard and both could spend some time in the surf together.  Apparently, guys talk a lot between waves.  We agreed to meet in the parking lot at 10:00 the next morning and said our goodbyes.  When we exited the booth I gave Ashton a brief, mostly chest, hug, and peck on the cheek.  

On the way back to our room in the elevator Alan grabbed me, gave me a very tight hug, and pressed his cock against me.  He was hard.

Back in our room our new friend and the opportunity he presented was the subject of conversation and we had a great threesome with me, Alan, and our dildo renamed Ashton.  We left it before going to sleep that we would simply see how things went the next day.  We could get a better read of Ashton if he and Alan spent some time in the water.  We were also hoping that perhaps Ashton would spend some time with me on the beach without Alan.  We wanted to know if he really was the nice polite guy that, so far, he appeared to be. That would be key in our decision to offer to include him in a threesome and whether it be offered bareback.

We both woke up horny the next morning.  But we wanted to savor the anticipation until we got back from the beach and had decided on what we wanted from Ashton.  

I was pretty proud of my MILF body after having a child. I wore a very simple and modest bathing suit that was a two-piece with boy shorts on the bottom and a simple bikini-type top.  The material was not see-through but was thin enough that my camel toe and nipples were very evident especially when it was wet.  Over that, I wore an empire waist sundress.

Alan was in his surfing togs which consist of a long sleeve rash guard and board shorts.  Ashton wore a conventional bathing suit and a t-shirt.

In the parking lot, we loaded on the two surfboards, a cooler with a six-pack of Coors Lite and a few bottles of water, towels, sunscreen, an umbrella, and a low beach chair.  Off we went.  Alan drove and Ashton road shotgun.  I was in the back.

The subject that was on everyone’s mind was what would happen after the beach, but the conversation was on the fine points of learning to surf.

We were lucky and got a parking place pretty quickly.  With three of us to carry it, getting our kit to a good spot on the beach was pretty easy as well.  Ashton and I put up the umbrella and Alan started scanning the surf.  He becomes quite distracted when he is on the shoreline and the waves call him.  He had taken his shortboard.  

Ashton took off his shirt and started to follow with the longboard.   No one had on sunscreen.  I took the tube to Alan and he quickly applied it to his exposed parts and handed it back.  

I asked Ashton if he wanted me to put it on his back and he looked very embarrassed but nodded yes.  And a very nice back it was.  I carefully applied the lotion to that part and then moved around to his sides and around to face him and covered his front.  I gave particular attention to his lower belly.  Right there on the beach, I could see his cock starting to tent.  

He took the tube and ask if I needed help.  Of course, I did.  I took off my sundress and he saw me for the first time in my bathing suit.  He did my back and then stood and watched as I did my front, careful to get around my bikini top and my belly and thighs. It was actually pretty funny.  He was so awkward trying to be polite and not look, but he could not pull himself away.  

Alan had actually not been so distracted by the surf that he didn’t notice what was happening.  He had waited for Ashton in knee-deep water.  He actually came back and left his shortboard with me and helped Ashton through the shore break into the next surfable section. 

While the guys were busy in the surf, I was left on the beach to get myself situated for a favorite pastime which was, and is, to indulge my exhibitionist tendency while seeming totally innocent.  My chair is quite low which allows me to sit with my legs exposed in front of me.  I was situated far enough from the surf that walkers would pass between me and the ocean.  I walked out into the surf far enough to get wet all over and then back to the comfort of my beach chair.

I sat down and spread my legs in front of me just outside of the umbrella shade. The rays did feel good.  I was spread enough for my camel toe to be clear and sitting up enough that my breasts and nipples showed nicely.  

Alan had chosen a good spot and there were several surfers right in front of me and it didn’t take long for them to notice the view.  I had on a floppy sun hat and dark sunglasses.  I love knowing the guys enjoy the view I was presenting, and my mind easily drifted to what might follow when we got back to the hotel.

It took several attempts, but with Alan’s attention, Ashton was up and made an uncertain and wobbly first ride.

I have tried to surf several times and even though Alan is passionate about it and both of our sons seem to have really enjoyed it from an early age, it is just not my thing.

I did learn that it is very physically demanding.  It requires constant paddling to hold your place in the current and to catch a wave.  With Alan’s skillful instruction, Ashton was up within thirty minutes.  After a couple of rides in the shore break, Alan came back for his shortboard and they headed out to the real break about 100 yards off the beach.  I think that did Ashton in.  He caught a good wave and managed to stay up for a bit.  After that he allowed another wave to just push him to shallow water. He was exhausted when he got to the beach.  He and Alan had been out for maybe an hour and I knew Alan wanted him to talk to me a bit before we left for the hotel. This was working out so far.

It was clear as Ashton was walking up directly in front of me that he noticed the view I was affording anyone who looked.  I feigned being asleep to give him a good look before he got to me.  His swim trunks were lined so I didn’t get as much of a look at him as I have of most of the surfers that wear unlined board shorts.  Still, there was a bit of a bulge by the time he got to me and I took off my glasses.  While he was drying off, I got him a beer and offered the cooler for him to sit on.  I positioned it so he was sitting just a bit behind me and to my right.  I replaced my glasses and enjoyed watching him trying not to look, but trying to see as much as possible!

We chatted about his surfing experience so far and about his life as a student and what it was like to try to find love in the modern world.  I was pretty much satisfied that he was a good guy and very good-looking by the time Alan decided that he would rather be on the beach than catch that elusive “one more wave.”

Alan had assured me that he was fully supportive if I was OK with sharing me with Ashton.  We felt like there would be an opportunity when we got back to the hotel to invite Ashton to our room for a drink if I wanted to proceed.  

If Alan discovered something that would be a problem while he was talking to Ashton in the ocean, he would say that we should stop by the hotel bar and have a drink while we were en route to the hotel.  

Easy enough plan.

As he dried off, it was clear to me, if not anyone else, where Alan’s mind was.  He quickly wrapped his towel around himself as we started to get our things together to head in.  

We loaded up the trusty Highlander and headed back to the hotel, me driving and Alan in shotgun this time.  He had had a beer as we packed up and he does not drive with even that.

The guys talked about surfing on the short trip back to the hotel.  I kept waiting for Alan to suggest that we go to the hotel bar.  As we pulled into the parking lot, I was actually nervous.  The next move appeared to be mine.  I guess in our somewhat arrogant attitude, Alan and I assumed that Ashton would join us if we suggested it!  

Anyway, as we were unloading the car, I went for it.  I ask Ashton if he would like to join us for a yellow bird in our room.  He didn’t know what a yellow bird was so I explained that it was a drink that I was fond of that is of a Caribbean nature and not well known in North Carolina and not available at the local bars.

I had not thought of this before, he could have said, no.  My respect for him might have gone up actually, but I don’t know what it would have done to my ego.  I hope nothing.  I also thought I have not actually directly asked Alan if he wanted to do this or was he doing it because he thought I wanted it.  

Fortunately, Ashton said, “That sounds great. Let me run by my room and get cleaned up.  I am not used to having saltwater dry on me.”  I thought, great, that will give Alan and me a few minutes to make sure we want this, and Ashton a chance to gracefully ease out of the situation if it was too much for him.

By the time we got to our room, my nerves were at frazzles.  I had had sex with the guy in high school which did not bring up happy memories and we, Alan and I, had had sex with Jason, an old and trusted friend.  This was totally different and could lead in many directions, not all good.  

I didn’t speak in the elevator up to the room.  Alan was loaded down with two surfboards which we had to keep in our room.

Amelia_Ruso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amelia_Ruso

He could tell everything was not great with me, and when the room door shut, I just blurted out, “Do you really want this?”.  That, of course, put into his mind that I didn't, and was doing it just to satisfy him.  Oh, dear.  When two people love each other life is complicated!!!

He looked shocked and took a minute to compose himself.  He said, Cyn, no Cynthia, If you think you will ever want to see this young man again, or if you have some emotional need that I do not fulfill, I don't want it to happen.  If you simply want to enjoy the sexual experience for both of us.  I do.  I don't want you to cheat on me and I am certainly not a cuckold.  This is something we are doing, if we do it, as coconspirators.  We are equally involved and totally honest about why.”

I don’t think I have ever felt more loved.  He got it just right.  He took me in his rather salty arms and kissed me.  I don’t know why, but I started sobbing and holding him.  He asked me again if I was OK doing this.  I smiled up at him and said, “Let’s see if Ashton wants to play.”

We headed for the shower.  By the time we had soaped up, Alan was hard and I was wet. It had only been maybe fifteen minutes since we had left Ashton so we probably had another twenty before he would arrive if he was prompt.  

I knew that Alan could do with some relief, but I wanted him to enjoy any preliminary action if Ashton was interested in playing.  Well, nature found its own solution.  Alan was standing behind me and he just pressed his fully hard cock along my butt crack.  He never tried to enter me and it only took a few good humps and he let go.  He just said, “I needed that and I knew you did not want me to cum inside of you until Ashton has had a taste of you.”  What a sweet husband!

Getting dressed was easy for Alan: Tee, shorts, sandals, done.  He actually suggested another empire waist sundress for me.  The one that he picked does show me off nicely and comes off easily.

We dressed and Alan gave me another rather intimate kiss.  He then took the components for our yellow birds onto our small balcony overlooking the riverfront.  He had just finished setting things up when I heard a soft knock on the door of our room.  Apparently, Alan noticed a slight hesitancy in me and nodded toward the door.  I took the hint and opened it to a freshly showered clearly nervous Ashton.  He was wearing a nice golf shirt, khaki shorts, and deck shoes.  He did look very nice, in a very preppy sort of way.

I opened the door wider and gave him a brief, but close hug which confirmed that he was interested.  

Alan waved from the balcony and started mixing the drinks.  There really wasn’t room for three on the balcony so I just opened the sliding door and Ashton and I  sat in the small seating area at that end of the room.  When Alan came in with the three drinks and passed them out, he sat on the end of the single king bed.  We all took a moment to savor the tropical delight.  

Here was the first awkward moment of the evening.  I think we all knew what we wanted to do, but none of us really knew how to lead the conversation or the activities.  Because of our mutual uncertainty, we all drank our concoction a bit fast.  The result was pleasant enough.  Alan suggested another round and collected the glasses, Ashton and I agreed.  Alan opened the doors and went out to make the drinks and Ashton got up the nerve to tell me that I looked great in my dress.  From the balcony, Alan quipped, “She looks even better without it.”  Ashton blushed and I think I did as well.  

Alan realized that some movement was required and he suggested that we come out onto the balcony.  We would all fit standing.  It was a nice evening.  It was a bit after three in the afternoon and very bright out and the traffic on the riverwalk and the river itself was bustling.  

We were standing along the rail of the balcony, Alan on my left and Aston on my right.  I felt Alan’s hand moving up the back of my leg and bringing my dress up with it.  He stepped a bit back, pulled me close, and gave me a kiss as he squeezed my bottom.  Knowing that my cheeks were totally exposed since I was not wearing any panties brought a thrill to me.  I could feel Alan hardening against me.  Alan took his drink, moved inside, and sat in the only single chair available.  I took Ashton’s hand and my drink and moved us toward the small sofa across from Alan.

It was pretty clear from everyone’s physical reaction that we all wanted things to move forward.  My nipples were clearly showing my desire and both the guy's shorts were nicely tented.

Alan took a sip of his drink and said, “Cyn it looks like our friend could use some help with a condition he has developed.  Do you think you can manage it?”  I looked down and then moved my hand to the bulge.  Ashton stiffened all over with the first touch and I just giggled like a schoolgirl and squeezed his cock.  I leaned over toward him and we kissed.  I moved my hand from the outside of his shorts to his leg and moved it under the leg of his shorts.  His cock felt really good and was very warm and hard.  

He stopped kissing me and looked over at Alan, who was stroking his own cock through his shorts and smiling.  That was Ashton’s permission.  I moved off the couch and onto my knees in front of Ashton and to his left which would give Alan a view of what I was doing.

I eased Ashton's cock out of the leg of his shorts and gave it a few kisses, but realized things were too tight to give me full control, and I wanted access to his balls also.  I unbuckled his belt, unsnapped and unzipped the shorts, and took them off.  That was much better.

Ashton was not shaved, but he did not have a lot of hair either.  I honestly much prefer a guy to be nicely shaved for oral sex.  I stroked his shaft a few times with my hand and then pulled his balls into position to suck them.  He had already started leaking pre-cum.  I let the stream run down his shaft until it reached my hand at the base.  I shifted my grip to the top of his scrotum and turned my attention to his shaft.  I licked the stream of pre-cum from the base to the head and then encircled the head fully in my mouth.  He tasted really good.  He did not have an especially big cock, but it was nicely formed at a bit over six inches long and quite thick at the base with some taper down to just behind the head, which was a nice size and shape.  

I tugged on Ashton’s balls and started stroking his shaft with my mouth, taking him deeper with each stroke until I was going down to my thumb and forefinger which were encircling the base.  I don’t actually like sucking that deeply so I backed off enough to keep the head in my mouth and moved my full hand up to the base and squeezed and released as I sucked.  I really liked the way the rim of his head felt in my mouth as I rolled my tongue around it. Then I moved my attention to the back of the shaft and the balls several times to allow pre-cum to build upon the bottom of the shaft and then would return to lick it up and to full mouth sucking.  He was basically just holding my head with both hands and following my movements.  He was allowing me to suck him off and not “fucking my face”, which I appreciated!

He actually held out much longer than I have discovered most guys can with this treatment.  After a bit over twenty minutes, I felt him start to hump and I knew he was close.  I squeezed the base of his cock and at the same time pulled his balls tightly down and sucked hard and fast on the first two to three inches including his cockhead.  I felt him go stiff all over and just hold it for a moment, then he started spurting into my mouth.  It was really quite a load and I wanted every drop.  Just before he started cumming, I released his balls and moved my hand down between my legs. I was so hot and wet.  I started pumping my pussy with three fingers deep inside and my thumb pressing against my clit.  When Ashton started spurting, I squeezed my pussy and had a great orgasm.  I collapsed onto Ashton’s still hard cock and just lay there for a few moments.

I had gotten so into Ashton’s cock that I had not checked to see what Alan was doing.  Now, that I was recovering, I looked back and he was naked and his cock was at full mast and he was holding and pulling at his balls.

I took my fingers out of my pussy and stood up offering my hand to Ashton.  He took it, smelled it, and then put it in his mouth.  That was actually pretty hot in itself.

I moved over to Alan and gave him a kiss, knowing he would be able to taste Ashton’s cum.  He reached out and put his fingers in my pussy and whispered, let’s save this for Ashton.  

Honestly, I just wanted him to fuck me.  I looked back at Ashton and it was his turn to stroke his still hard cock.  He was fully erect again and watching.  Alan stood and took me in his arms with my back to Ashton.  I whispered, “condoms?” in Alan’s ear.  His response was, “I’m OK with no, but it is up to you.”  I replied, “We should ask him, don’t you think?”  

Alan sat on the foot of the bed facing Ashton and pulled me down beside him. He said out loud to Ashton, “Ashton, Cyn, and I have been monogamous since our son was born.  She had multiple blood tests throughout her pregnancy, and we both had one before we started making a baby.  Would you like to use condoms to protect you or her?”  He looked a bit shocked for just a moment and said, “Well, actually I am a bit nervous on that point.  A few months ago I went to the school medical clinic with possible flu.  They try to make everything about VD, so they gave me a panel of tests.  All negative.  I have not had sex since then.”  Back to Alan, “Well, sorry for you on that point, but it works out well now.  We are good bareback if you are.”  

I certainly was good with it.  I just wanted it now!  Alan hiked himself up further on the bed and laid back with that cock I love so much pointed skyward.  I had my feet on the floor and leaned down and took him in my mouth.  Ashton moved up behind me and I felt him pull my dress up and throw it over my back.  He started rubbing the head of his cock up and down my vulva, just barely penetrating me.  I don’t think I have ever taken a cock so deeply, so quickly in my throat as I did Alan’s when I felt Ashton penetrate me in one hard stroke.  He actually almost knocked me off my feet he slammed me so hard.  As I said before, I normally don’t care for “deep throat”, but I was certainly in a different frame of mind at that moment.  

Ashton was simply slamming the hell out of my pussy and that momentum pushed Alan down my throat with each of Ashton’s thrusts.  I was grabbing and tugging at Alan’s balls with one hand and using the other to keep in position.  Ashton had already pushed me onto the bed on my knees.  Suddenly he grabbed my hips and pulled me up so he would go even deeper and held me there.  On Ashton's last thrust, I was pushed forward with enough force to drive Alan’s cock deep into my throat. It was all I could do not to gag, but then I felt Ashton unload in me.  He actually quivered his orgasm was so intense and he grunted loudly.  Just as he subsided and released his grip on my hips, Alan started shooting in my throat.  

I did gag.  I was amazed.  I was choking and being rocked by a tsunami of an orgasm, with aftershocks!!

I fell forward on Alan, and Ashton fell forward on me.  We just lay there for a couple of minutes, then slowly Ashton rolled off me onto the bed to the right and I rolled off Alan to the left.  

There we were, all momentarily spent.  It was then that I realized that while both Alan and Ashton were nude, I was fully dressed.  I was still in my sundress.  It was up around my waist and I was leaking Ashton’s cum on the bed. 

Alan was the first to recover.  He scooted to the edge of the bed, popped up, and went toward the bathroom.  After a few moments, he came back rubbing his crotch down with a damp washcloth.  He went out on the balcony and asked, “Is anyone hungry?  It is nearly 5 o’clock.”  That got my attention, and I raised my hand.  Ashton had moved toward the bathroom and was on his way back with another damp washcloth. I looked out on the balcony and there they were, two nude guys that had just “done” me, standing on the balcony looking down on the restaurants available and making dinner plans.  Alan had handed me his washcloth.  I knew that when I raised up most of Ashton’s cum would drip out, so I placed the washcloth over my vulva and stood up.  After giving gravity a moment to work I gave myself one wipe and went to the balcony holding the washcloth between my legs.

If anyone were to look up they would see two guys with no shirts and a woman in a sundress.  No one would have any idea that the two guys were nude and the girl was still dripping a bit of cum.  We decided that the guys would get dressed and we would beat the crowd to my and Alan’s favorite eatery.  Since I could still feel cum leaking out of me.  I used the toilet, cleaned up again, and put on panties while the guys got dressed.

As we left the room we were all aware that the evening’s entertainment was far from over.

I don’t know how other women, or guys, in this situation feel, but this night and ever since then, I have enjoyed the feeling of having done something really quite taboo and then being in public with my co-perpetrators. 

We sat on the restaurant dock and had a very casual dinner.  Alan and I were sitting on one side of the booth with Ashton on the other facing me.  I had chosen a short, spaghetti-strapped empire waist sundress. The fabric was red striped seersucker which closely fit my breasts.  While the color and seersucker fabric somewhat obscured my nipples, I had replaced my nipple rings so Ashton, and anyone else looking was getting a nice view.

It was only 6:00 pm when we finished eating, so I suggested we take a stroll along the boardwalk and let our food settle.  I was still enjoying everyone seeing me with two lovers and knowing what we had done and would do. 

Please keep in mind that while Ashton was just twenty-one, Alan and I were a good bit further in life, but just a few years older.  

When we got back to the hotel, the lobby was very busy.  It was very clear to everyone that looked that I was not wearing a bra and if you looked closely at the guys, you could see a hint of what they were thinking about.  

Alan turned to Ashton and asked him if he was joining us for another drink.  He said, “Sure.  Thanks.” 

The elevator ride was short, but Alan took the opportunity to press his cock against my ass and let me know where his mind was.  He had not fucked me yet and he was clearly ready.  

When we got to the room, I wanted to engage in a bit of fun that I knew Alan enjoyed as well.  I stripped my panties off then I took Alan’s hand and we went out onto the balcony. 

I moved over to the railing and braced myself with my legs apart and I immediately felt Alan rubbing the head of his cock against my vulva.  I had pretty much stayed lubricated from our afternoon fun, so he slid in with no effort or preliminaries at all.

He reached around me and pinched my nipples. He then pushed his cock into me to the hilt.  For a while he just methodically pumped in and out of me from nearly out to fully inserted, then the tempo increased until it became exquisite.  I was groaning and gyrating my hips with my breasts on the guard rail as I was being so well fucked.  I could see the people on the street, unaware of what was happening a few feet above and I didn't care. I felt the tension of an orgasm mounting until I started coming in waves.  When he sensed that I had peaked, Alan pushed in hard and shot his load deep into me.

We just stood like that for a couple of minutes to recover.  Alan pulled out and a blob of cum came out of me and started running down my leg.  

I heard Alan ask Ashton if he had ever had sloppy seconds and Ashton responded that he hadn’t yet.

My husband gave me a sharp slap on my ass that I know was heard on the street below, as he moved away to allow our friend access.  I felt Ashton get a grip on both of my hips and slide his cock into my pussy.  He had been watching us and stroking so he was very hard and ready.  He fucked me very slowly for a few minutes and allowed me time to build another orgasm before he pulled out of me and moved to sit back in one of the chairs on the balcony.  He pulled me back toward him and down on his cock.  Alan came over and held his arms out. I took them for support and started going up and down on Ashton.  I knew I was on the edge again.  When I felt Ashton starting to shoot in me, I let go and started to shudder with another orgasm.

As I have been writing and reliving this, I realized the difference between fucking and making love. It seems that when Alan and I are with others, there is an urgency to get as much sex into the time as possible. I want more positions, more orgasms, everything. When Alan and I are alone and making love, we can spend an afternoon edging each other, or we can have a quickie before work. The intensity can be the same, but it doesn't have to be. I will have to think about this more.

Anyway, as my orgasm subsided, Alan pulled me to my feet. I became aware that my phone was ringing. It was Alan's parents.   We had planned to have them call before our son went to bed so we could facetime with him. We let it ring as we went into action. The guys quickly got dressed. I had not actually gotten undressed!  Ashton went into the bathroom and we called them back to say goodnight to them and our son.

Alan’s mom nor our son looked happy on my screen.  Seems, he had developed a slight temperature as the day went along and was a bit grumpy.  For a mom on her first time away from her little one, that kind of ended the “sex romp” evening.  I quickly went from MILF mode to just MOM mode. 

After the call, Ashton joined us and we explained the situation to him and he was very understanding. 

As soon as he left Alan and I showered.  Really, we just took a quick shower.  We dressed and packed up.  We stopped by the front desk and paid up as we left for home.

Less than two hours later we were home.  The little one was overjoyed to see Mommy, and I think Alan’s parents were a bit relieved.

The ailment was typical.  By the next day, the fever was gone and all was right with the world again and Alan and I had had a new experience to contemplate.

Published 
Written by CynthiaLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments