Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Company

"James and Ariana invite a friend over."

13
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"James and Ariana enjoy a night with Alexa."

A deep exhale deliberately escapes James’ lips. He can’t help but stare at Ariana and her new friend, Alexa. The two stand by the base of the bed in front of him. He can feel his heart beating heavily. He quietly watches Ariana intertwine her fingers with Alexa’s pulling her closer. She leans in and kisses her. The first kiss is soft and hesitant; this is their first time together.

The kiss is followed by a short pause. Both Ariana and Alexa pull away slightly to look at the other. They share a look that confirms the passion is mutual and more kissing ensues. With each kiss, there is less hesitancy and more desire. They continue and as they do, they pull even closer bringing their bodies together.

With each kiss, they drink each other in both enjoying the other's soft lips. Still intently watching, James takes his palm and firmly presses tight against his shaft through his pants; it is beautiful to watch. Alexa lets her hands break Ariana’s gentle grip and her fingers begin to wander along Ariana's outer form. The feel of the soft touch pleases Ariana, and a kiss is broken as she sharply takes in a short breath. She lets out a pleasant moan and then takes another kiss.

The two enjoy the passion and time seems to stand still until Ariana once again cuts a kiss short. She backs away slightly. James notices a look of slight confusion on Alexa’s face in response, but the look is quickly quieted as Ariana lets her hands move to Alexa’s waist. Still looking into Alexa’s eyes, she lets her fingers slide under the edges of Alexa’s form-fitted t-shirt.

Placing her palms flat against Alexa’s skin she moves upward revealing Alexa’s toned torso. Ariana leans in to kiss Alexa again, this time keeping their bodies apart. The space is deliberate. Still kissing, Ariana lets her right-hand press firmly against Alexa’s black lace bra gripping her left breast tightly through the fabric. This time it is Alexa who is forced to pull away from a kiss to gasp lightly. Ariana releases Alexa and lets her hand glide across Alexa’s chest to the other side.

James watches intently. His eyes are locked on Ariana’s hands as she continues her movement. His heart skips a beat seeing Ariana’s fingers dip beneath Alexa’s bra cupping her right breast. His eyes are drawn to Alexa’s face as Ariana delicately tweaks her nipple. The moan that escapes Alexa’s lips is intoxicating. James’ attention is once again drawn to Ariana’s hands. Alexa’s bra is pressed away from her body. James squeezes hard on his shaft realizing he can see Alexa’s nipple, erect between Ariana's fingers. He wants so badly to get up and join but he forces himself to stay.

In his mind, he remembers back to when Ariana had started talking about Alexa; the day they had started working together in the office. At first, there were simple comments about how much she enjoyed working with her. Over time the comments grew to include subtle statements about how Alexa looked. Inevitably the two started doing things together after work. Conversations about Alexa began to be more frequent and evolved.

James knew his wife had relationships with other females prior to meeting him. It didn’t take long before he knew Ariana desired her. He also knew Ariana was loyal and would never step out on him. The idea of the two of them together was enticing. It took him several months to figure out a way to broach the subject. At first, Ariana denied the interest. He could tell Ariana felt like admitting her desire would somehow come as being unfaithful, but her lust was evident. Ariana knew she couldn’t hide it and they started talking. Tonight, after many discussions, Ariana was finally able to act on what she wanted. He wouldn’t take that from her; not yet.

His thoughts are jarred back to the moment when Ariana lets her hand slide away from Alexa’s breast and it wraps along her side. Ariana continues pulling upward on Alexa’s shirt. James swallows hard as the garment glides upward revealing more of Alexa’s body. As the shirt falls to the floor Ariana takes a half step back. Still looking Alexa in the eyes, she reaches down and, with one smooth motion, pulls upward letting her own shirt fall next to Alexa’s on the floor.

Alexa makes the next move, stepping in to kiss Ariana again. The desire on Ariana’s face is inescapable. Needing more, Ariana again breaks a kiss and presses both hands against Alexa’s shoulders pushing her back. No sooner had space been created, than Ariana reaches back and unclasps her own bra. Alexa follows and releases hers as well. As their clothes fall and expose their upper bodies, James’ willpower becomes almost non-existent. He relaxes the grip he has been holding on his hard member and he begins to slowly stroke it. He continues to wait.

Ariana and Alexa are eager to take in more of each other. In unison, they both unbutton their jeans and tug downward. They each wiggle their hips slightly and shimmy out of their jeans. As soon as the jeans reach the floor, they step out with only their panties keeping them apart now. James is entranced as the two rid themselves of the excess. His eyes are locked on Ariana. There are goosebumps covering her skin as the cool air kisses her.  Yes, she was his wife. Yes, he sees her body every day but still, each time he sees her undress he is in awe. Each time he is helpless in wanting to drink every inch of her.

More kisses follow, now, however, almost every kiss is accompanied by an exhale of heavy breath. James can feel his shaft swelling with lust as the passion builds. He is forced to stop stroking his shaft and instead wraps his fingers around it squeezing; he doesn’t want to get too close too fast. With staggered breath, he takes in the sight. Each movement of their bodies ravishes his brain with need. His self-control continues to fade. He takes a deep breath and exhales.

James is watching Alexa’s hand closest to him as it now cups Ariana’s naked breast He realizes Ariana is looking at him. She has stopped kissing Alexa and is watching him wanting to know if what she is doing is ok. James doesn’t need to say anything. Ariana’s eyes break from his and drift downward to see his hand gripping his shaft. A smile shows on Ariana’s face.

Alexa is aware of the moment. She can see the desire for Ariana in James’ eyes. She takes a half step closer to Ariana. Alexa takes one hand and pulls Ariana’s head against her shoulder with Ariana facing James. She then lets her opposite hand drift downward towards Ariana’s center. Alexa knows that James enjoys seeing pleasure in his wife’s eyes. She slides her fingers beneath Ariana’s panties and rests a finger on the slit between Ariana’s soft lips. Even without applying pressure, Alexa can feel the heat radiating from Ariana. Just the slight pressure of Alexa’s finger against Ariana’s skin causes Ariana to moan in anticipation.

Alexa knows James will be watching Ariana and not her but keeps her eyes on James. She wants to watch as he enjoys what she is doing. Then, Alexa presses upwards into Ariana. Alexa smiles as her finger sinks into Ariana. She can’t help but notice how little effort it takes. Ariana accepts her and there is no resistance. No sooner had she begun to press inward than Ariana’s lips take her in; wet and inviting. Alexa lets out a soft moan as she enjoys the feeling of Ariana’s swollen clit against her fingers.

James holds his breath watching Ariana’s mouth open to take in a breath of her own. She gets nothing. Breathless, there is a look of absolute pleasure on Ariana’s face as she feels Alexa’s touch. When she can breathe again, Alexa hears the pleasant sound of Ariana and wishes she could see her face. For now, Alexa will have to be content watching James as his eyes grow wide with need. It is then that a sudden sensation of pleasure catches Alexa off guard. With her attention diverted, she didn’t feel Ariana's fingers slide under her panties until Ariana presses into her.

The last of James’ willpower is gone. Seeing both Ariana and Alexa lost in pleasure is too much. He stands up continuing to watch. He slips out of his own shirt and pants. Still looking at Ariana he can see Alexa watching him in his peripheral vision. When he begins to pull down his boxers, he shifts his focus to Alexa. He can see her eyes following the movement of his hands and as his hardness comes into view. There is an approving look on Alexa’s face.

Ariana is still watching James. After a moment she pulls her head from Alexa’s shoulders and turns her gaze back to Alexa. The two girls share a smile; each knowing how James’ hardness would bring pleasure to the other. Ariana pulls back from Alexa. She lets her fingers slide along Alexa’s clit one last time before leaving her body. Alexa and Ariana share a slight look of disappointment as they feel the other move away. They watch each other and prepare for what is next by pulling the last of their garments down over their hips and onto the floor.

Free of his clothes James steps toward the girls. Ariana lets one of her hands fall from Alexa and pulls James closer. Alexa watches as Ariana kisses him. She can see the passion between the two of them and she feels her heart race knowing she is included tonight. After several soft kisses, James steps back from Ariana. His head moves to face Alexa. Still holding Ariana, he leans forward and kisses Alexa welcoming her.

James takes in a sharp breath interrupting the kiss. Ariana has placed her palm against James' hard cock and the sensation leaves him paralyzed. It takes only a quick moment for Alexa to realize why he has stopped kissing her. Alexa lets her hand move to James and Ariana releases him. Alexa wraps her fingers around him. Alexa smiles at James and then leans in for another kiss. As they kiss, she begins to stroke him slowly. The feeling of Alexa’s fingers teasing him causes James to let out another soft moan.

James reaches his limit and pulls away. The move causes Alexa’s hand to slip away from his shaft. He desperately wants to feel more. Still facing Alexa, he lifts his hands. Alexa and Ariana each place a hand in his and he guides them closer to the side of the bed. Once there, Ariana continues the movement and directs Alexa to the edge of the bed. Alexa takes the cue and turns her back to the bed before sitting.

Alexa shuffles further onto the bed. James notices that as she moves, her legs are closed preventing him from seeing all of her. He wonders if it is deliberate. The question is interrupted when Ariana joins Alexa bringing her own body to lay beside her. The two lay on their sides and let their bodies press together. Still standing by the side of the bed, James watches as the two enjoy each other. Their movements are graceful, and desire continues to grow inside him.

James once again lets his fingers play with his shaft. He is content to let Ariana have this moment. His eyes follow Ariana’s hands as they make their way around Alexa. Arian’s left hand finds its way down to Alexa’s center and James watches as Alexa’s legs finally drift apart. He is mesmerized as Alexa reveals herself. Ariana’s movement continues and two of her fingers slide between Alexa’s lips to expose the pink flesh that welcomes her. James’ mind is blank; he has no idea what to do next. He is not in any way bashful but watching Ariana play with her new friend is very pleasant.

Ariana notices James standing at the bedside and gives Alexa one more deep kiss. After, she pulls away from Alexa slightly and uses her hand to push Alexa flat onto her back. Both James and Alexa watch Ariana. Ariana turns her gaze to James, and she shares a devilish grin before patting the bed between Alexa’s thighs. James sees the look and returns the same.

James steps closer to the bed. As he does Alexa lets her legs part further creating space for him. He moves forward and places his hands on the bed inside Alexa’s thighs and then crawls forward. As he does, he lets his eyes take her in. His focus starts at her face and traces down her body. Her breasts are firm and lay restful waiting for Ariana’s touch. Her hips sway slightly to accommodate him. James’ upper body comes to rest on the bed as his eyes finally make their way to the soft folds of Alexa’s center. Ariana watches Alexa’s face lustfully and again begins to caress her as James settles into place.

James adjusts his hands as he brings his head down between Alexa’s thighs, her pussy inches away from his lips. He lets his arms wrap under her legs. His hands come to rest on her hips. Alexa’s excitement can be heard in her heavy breathing. Her eyes are focused on James. James returns her gaze and then lets his head move forward slowly. He opens his mouth and lets his tongue slide along the length of her slit. With his first lick, he is careful not to press between her folds.

A desperate moan escapes Alexa’s as she takes in the warm pressure of James sliding over her. With the first touch, she is forced to close her eyes and lean her head back against the bed. She rocks her hips to meet the motion of James’ tongue. Alexa can feel the cool air on her wet center each time James pulls away. The cool air only serves to emphasize his warm touch as he repeats the motion. Ariana is lost watching the pleasure on Alexa’s face. For a moment, Ariana stops touching Alexa and she simply watches how beautiful her every action and expression is.

Another moan comes from Alexa but this one comes as Alexa presses her body towards James. The added pressure causes James’ tongue to slide between Alexa’s slit and James closes his eyes as he gets his first taste of her. He tightens his grip on her hips and begins to massage her clit with his tongue. Alexa lets one hand fall from Ariana and uses her grip to pull on James’ head. James knows Alexa wants more; he moves forward slightly and lets his lips fall around her clit. He gently begins to suck on her as he continues to message her. Alexa’s moans get more intense with each stroke of his tongue.

Still watching Alexa, Ariana realizes she is holding her breath. She takes a sharp breath in to recover and adjusts her body. She moves towards Alexa and lets her hand wander over her. Alexa notices the touch and opens her eyes. She turns her head to look at Ariana. There is a need in Alexa’s eyes and Ariana knows what she wants; to be full.

James opens his eyes again when he feels Ariana’s touch on the back of his head. He sucks on Alexa’s clit one last time. He takes in the taste of Alexa and then turns his head to meet Ariana’s gaze. As he looks at Ariana, she reaches down and grabs his side pulling him upward toward Alexa. Feeling the tug, James releases Alexa’s hips from his grip. He pushes himself up and onto the bed. Ariana moves to meet him. She can see Alexa’s wetness on his lips and wants to taste her. As James gets onto his knees Ariana gets on her own and faces him.

The taste of Alexa is intoxicating to Ariana. Each kiss with James becomes more passionate than the previous. James’ heart skips another beat when Ariana grips his cock and begins to stroke him again. He moans helplessly. James lets his left-hand fall behind Ariana’s neck and pulls her in tight for another kiss. He lets his other hand cup Ariana’s breast. Her nipples are hard, and Ariana lets out a moan when she feels his fingers rub over them.

Alexa’s body is on fire. Her nerves are screaming for more. She feels an emptiness and it grows as she watches James and Ariana. She takes in every reaction Ariana has to James’ touch and feels a selfish desire to have Ariana respond the same way to her own.

Alexa lets her left hand begin to drag along Ariana’s legs moving upwards to her center. The sensation grabs Ariana and she pulls away from James turning to Alexa. Ariana, still on her knees, widens her stance creating a space for Alexa. Alexa moves upward until her fingers are once again against Ariana’s center. Ariana reaches down and pulls Alexa’s hand upward. Alexa lets two of her fingers side inside her body. Alexa drinks in the tight wetness and is satisfied when Arian gasps as she is entered.

Ariana willingly lets Alexa play with her body. She can feel Alexa’s fingers messaging her g-spot and enjoys the sensation. She rocks her hips each time she feels Alexa’s fingers move. James leans toward Ariana and kisses her making sure he does not interrupt. Ariana kisses James again but both James and Alexa know that Ariana’s moans are now a result of feeling Alexa’s fingers inside her.

The pleasure Ariana feels becomes more and more intense and she grips James tightly.  James can feel Ariana’s fingernails dig into his skin. He enjoys the pain and returns it, tightening his grip on Ariana’s breast. Ariana knows if she stays here, she will come to completion, but she does not want that yet. She wants to share that with Alexa. Ariana’s hands leave James and move to grab Alexa’s hand. She pulls Alexa’s fingers from her body, gasping as she does. She lays her body next to Alexa and begins kissing her again.

The kisses shared are passionate. Ariana pulls her face from Alexa’s and begins to trace Alexa’s body with her eyes. Her movements include pauses; she kisses everywhere her eyes move. She starts at Alexa’s lips. Moving next to her neck. Ariana takes her hands and cups both of Alexa’s breasts next.  After gripping Alexa tightly, she kisses down the center of Alexa’s chest before placing her lips around Alexa’s right breast. Alexa drinks in the sensation as she feels Ariana’s mouth take in not only her nipple but her areolas. Alexa arches her back as she feels Ariana message her nipple with her tongue.

Alexa continues to watch Ariana as she releases her breasts and continues down her body. Alexa has wanted this for so long and she grabs Ariana’s nearest thigh; her fingernails digging into Ariana’s skin. Ariana works through the sharp pain and makes her way to the soft folds of Alexa’s center. Alexa’s response is pleasing to both James and Ariana.

James thinks he knows what Ariana wants next and begins to slide back away from Alexa. He starts to allow more space for Ariana to enjoy Alexa. Unexpectedly, Ariana stops him. She places her hand on James’ thigh keeping him in place. She then backs away from Alexa and gets to her knees again. Ariana moves one hand to James’ back and presses him inward towards Alexa’s center. James does not resist.

Both James and Ariana turn their attention towards Alexa. Ariana keeps eye contact with Alexa. She takes her other hand and places it around James’ cock. She pushes downward on his shaft directing him towards Alexa. A moan of anticipation leaves Alexa. She relaxes her body and lets her thighs drift further apart. She rocks her hips adjusting her entrance to welcome James. Ariana continues to push on James’ back guiding him forward until his body is close to Alexa’s.

Even before touching Alexa, a shiver of lust goes through James’. He feels her warm heat radiating against his shaft. Ariana continues directing him closer. Both James and Ariana watch Alexa as James’ shaft first touches her lips. Ariana places the length of his shaft along Alexa’s slit and presses downward. Alexa moans and thrusts her hips against James’ causing him to dip between her lips. The length of his shaft rubs against her clit as she moves. Ariana keeps James in place and Alexa rocks her hips several more times. Alexa’s wet lips slide along James’ cock and her wetness begins to coat him.

Both James and Alexa hold their breath when Ariana again directs James. Ariana lets James’ cock dip lower this time and he divides Alexa’s thighs so that only the head of his shaft is pointing towards Alexa’s center. Ariana pushes James forward slowly and the head of his cock slips into Alexa. Alexa is focused on Ariana as she is entered. Ariana can see her eyes are wide. Her face shows an expression of pleasure as she feels the pressure of James as he starts to fill her. James is lost in the soft wet squeeze he feels as he begins to stretch Alexa’s body. He lets out a moan of his own and he continues to move forward sinking deeper into her.

coupleandipao
Online Now!
Lush Cams
coupleandipao

His cock is buried halfway inside of Alexa when he first starts to wonder when the last time Alexa had received another man. He can feel she is tight and while he would always enjoy Ariana more than anyone else, he can tell from Alexa’s body and the pained expression on her face, that it has been a while. Ariana takes her eyes off Alexa’s face for a moment and turns to watch James’ shaft as it continues to disappear into Alexa. Ariana pulls her right hand from James’ hardness and cups her own breast before squeezing tightly. She moans as James moves deeper into Alexa. 

James shifts his focus to Ariana; it is clear she enjoys the sight of his hard shaft sinking into the soft pink flesh that is revealed between Alexa’s lips. James finishes his first thrust into Alexa. His next thrust is harder and goes deeper, but he knows his shaft is not entirely taken. He needs more and knows he will not get that in their current position. James leans forward over Alexa. As he moves, James enjoys the feeling of Alexa’s hard nipples pressing into his chest. Alexa widens her thighs and lets James come further inside her. He gets what he wants when he feels the last of his shaft surrounded by Alexa.

James and Alexa kiss and enjoy each other as they let their hips rock in concert. Each thrust brings a moan from Alexa and a sharp jagged breath from James. He swears he can’t remember the last time he felt someone so tightly wrapped around his cock. Ariana watches contently, she enjoys both James’ and Alexa’s responses. James gives Alexa one last kiss and then pushes himself back onto his knees. As he moves, a portion of his shaft slides out of Alexa, and James can feel the cool air on his wet skin. 

It is Ariana’s turn to enjoy Alexa. She adjusts her body to press against Alexa’s side and allows her thighs to be divided by Alexa’s nearest leg. As she moves, Ariana presses her center against Alexa. Each time Alexa rocks her hips to take in James, the movement of her leg exposes Ariana’s wet center and massages her clit. The feeling is intense for Ariana, and she leans into Alexa more, letting her left breast press against Alexa’s. Ariana kisses Alexa and lets her hand drift to Alexa’s center. Ariana lets two of her fingers part Alexa’s lips and begins to massage her center. Alexa’s swollen clit feels each movement of Arian’s fingers.

Alexa can feel an energy inside her growing rapidly with the added touch of Ariana. Ariana makes sure each time she messages Alexa’s clit it is in rhythm with James and Alexa’s hip movements. The energy gets more intense as they continue, and soon Alexa realizes she can no longer kiss Ariana back. Alexa’s breathing is too deep and sporadic, her moans almost constant. James’ thrusts are coming faster and harder. He leans over Alexa again needing to be deeper inside her. He makes sure not to disturb Ariana.

The intensity continues and Alexa finds it is almost impossible to control her body. She knows soon she will not be able to move; her body is tensing. Before she loses control, she adjusts her hips into a position that allows James deeper penetration. She then braces herself. She is close.

Ariana and James watch as Alexa loses her breath and finally succumbs to pleasure. At first, she is frozen with her nerves screaming. Her body is locked, and her breath is gone.  She feels an explosion take her. James can feel her body tighten around him and it only makes him drive into her harder.  For a moment he is tempted to give in to his lust, but he restrains himself. He and Ariana had many discussions, but none were about who he should cum inside tonight. He will not share his cum with Alexa without Ariana’s permission.

Long seconds pass before Alexa can move. When she can move her body, she does not have control. James watches and each time he thrusts, he can see Alexa quiver. Ariana continues to nibble on Alexa and plays with her center through the orgasm. Alexa starts to recover, but she still shivers with each touch. James reaches down, still inside Alexa, and grabs Ariana’s hand. He wants to let Alexa enjoy being full, but he needs Ariana.

Ariana is happy to comply. She moves back to her knees, but she keeps watching the expressions of intensity on Alexa’s face. James stops thrusting into Alexa and stays still letting Alexa control the movement of his shaft inside her. Her hips begin to raise and fall more slowly. Alexa watches as Ariana leans in to kiss James.

James turns as best he can to face Ariana but continues to make himself available for Alexa. He can feel the goose bumps on Ariana’s skin as he lets his hands wander over her body. Ariana lets her left-hand trace along James’ body and her right-hand slides between James and Alexa. Her fingers begin to stroke his cock as he slides into and out of Alexa. Alexa’s cum drips from Ariana’s fingers each time James’ hips rock away from Alexa. 

James can feel need rising in him. Alexa’s tight body has been tormenting him and he can already feel himself swelling. He forces himself to pull away from Alexa. He knows if he does not, he will release himself inside her. Alexa pouts as she feels James leave her body, but she can feel him swelling and understands his cum was meant for Ariana. Alexa begins to move her leg out from between James and Ariana but is stopped when James places his hand on her thigh and prevents her from moving.

James knows that the night is about Ariana and Alexa. He knows Ariana has been wanting Alexa. His hand leaves Alexa’s leg and moves to Ariana. He turns Ariana to face Alexa and moves backward to create space. Ariana lets her hands leave James and turns to face Alexa. She raises her left leg over Alexa to straddle her. Before leaning down to Alexa, Ariana brings her hand to her mouth. Her fingers are still covered with Alexa’s wetness. She looks at Alexa and sucks the cum from her fingers.

With Alexa’s taste still in her mouth, Ariana leans toward Alexa and once again begins to kiss her soft lips. She also wants to feel James. She widens her legs slightly and rotates her hips back to expose her soft center to him. James lets his hands reach to Ariana’s outer thighs and slides forward. As he moves his vision is drawn to Ariana’s pussy. She is wet and he can see her cum dripping down her thighs. For a moment he stops moving and lets the fingers on his right-hand slide inside her slit. He smiles when some of Ariana’s cum drips from his fingers and falls to land on Alexa.

James places his member in his hand and closes the distance between him and Ariana. Entranced, he directs the head of his shaft to press into Ariana. A moan leaves his lips as he feels himself slide between Ariana’s lips and her body begins to stretch around him. Ariana pulls away from Alexa and pushes back to take James in. The two girls continue to look at each other, Alexa can see pleasure on Ariana’s face as she is filled. Alexa shudders as she remembers the feeling of James.

They two hold the gaze until James has pressed himself deep inside Ariana, his shaft buried and his hips pressing hard against Ariana’s well-shaped ass. James desperately wants to fuck Ariana hard. He fights the need he feels to take her hard. He wants her to enjoy Alexa and hard thrusts would interrupt that. Instead, he grabs Ariana’s hips and holds her in place and then he begins to firmly, but with restraint drive his hips into her. 

Ariana moans with every thrust; she loves being filled by James. She leans in and begins enjoying passionate kisses with Alexa. It is her turn to feel the energy in her bodybuilding. The pleasure radiates from her center outward. She gasps when she feels Alexa’s hand leave her arm and slide between her thighs. She moans heavily when Alexa’s finger press on either side of her clit and starts to move. 

Alexa raises her head from the bed for a hard kiss and begins to message Ariana’s clit. Alexa can feel the energy in her body starting to build again but this time there is an emptiness she wishes could be filled. James too is nearing completion. With each thrust, he again starts to feel his cock swell.

After a deep thrust that was harsher than James had intended, he sees Alexa’s face as Ariana gasps with pleasure and moves her head to kiss Alexa’s neck. Alexa’s eyes meet with James, and he can see the need. Lust is overcoming his normal thoughts and for a moment he lets himself wish he was deep in her tight body again. He lets himself admit how good it would feel to release himself inside her. 

Ariana’s moans reflect she is getting close. Alexa and James stay locked on each other both enjoying Ariana’s reactions to their touch. Ariana moves her face against Alexa’s breasts unable to hold herself up. James begins to thrust harder. Alexa’s fingers begin to move quicker and with more pressure against Ariana’s swollen clit. It is more than Ariana can take and her body tenses. Ariana’s body instinctively pushes her hips into James. Before she loses control of her body Ariana forces herself back up and over Alexa. She wants to share her orgasm with her. Her eyes lock with Alexa’s just as it begins.

Ariana’s mouth opens but her breath is lost as she begins to feel the waves of pleasure surge through her body. The nerves in her pussy scream with every hard thrust from James. Alexa knows the look on Ariana’s face and moves both her hands to press against Ariana’s hips pushing James deeper inside her.

James can feel he is close. He wants to keep driving hard into Ariana. He wants every thrust to be harder than the last but something in him prevents him from doing it. It doesn’t take long for him to admit to himself he wants to feel Alexa’s tightness; he is not ready to finish. He continues driving into Ariana but refuses to release inside her.

As Ariana’s orgasm subsides James’ thrusts become gentler. He knows her nerves are screaming. Alexa releases Ariana’s hips and instead lets one hand reach upward to caress Ariana’s breasts. With her other hand, Alexa starts to touch herself. Ariana can feel Alexa’s hips rocking under her as Alexa’s fingers begin to work. Ariana enjoys the sensations coursing through her.  Seeing Alexa below her adds to the intensity.

Ariana lets her head lay against Alexa’s breasts until she has control of her body again. It takes her several minutes to come down from the intense orgasm. She is so lost in the moment that it takes a while for her to realize she does not feel James’ cock throbbing inside her. The additional wetness of his cum is missing from inside her core. 

Still breathing hard, Ariana lifts her head to look at Alexa again. Alexa’s eyes are not there to greet her when she does. She can see Alexa’s focus is on James. The look on Alexa’s face is one of lust and need. Alexa doesn’t notice but Ariana smiles. Ariana knows what Alexa wants. It is the same thing she wanted; to feel James pulsing inside her. Ariana quickly decides that for tonight, she will give Alexa what she wants.

Ariana raises her right hand from the bed and uses it to press against Alexa’s chin directing her vision back. Alexa’s eyes widen slightly. She knows Ariana can tell she was lusting to be filled by James. A soft kiss from Ariana lets her know she not only doesn’t mind but she understands. Ariana shifts her hips downward causing James’ shaft to slide from her body. At first, James grabs her hips in an attempt to stop her but she persists, and he lets the cool air surround him as he leaves her wet body.

Both James and Alexa watch Ariana as she removes herself from over Alexa. Ariana can see a subconscious look of apprehension on both their faces. A pleasant smile crosses Ariana’s face. She pushes Alexa away from the center of the bed. Alexa moves but keeps eye contact waiting for Ariana to direct her further. Ariana settles onto the center of the bed where Alexa had just been and uses her hands to move Alexa over top of her. 

Soon they are back in the position they had just been in but reversed. James once again grabs the hips in front of him but this time he is looking at Alexa’s soft pussy. Alexa presses her hips back towards James; she needs him. Alexa begins to lean down to kiss Ariana when she feels Ariana’s hands press against her breasts. The move prevents her from coming down any further.

Alexa is startled for a moment and stops. She looks at Ariana. Ariana returns her look but then pauses. Ariana reaches to her side and grabs something from under a pillow. The object is long and hard, it’s a toy. James too sees the movement and refrains from moving into Alexa. Ariana moves the toy under Alexa and both James and Alexa watch the pleasure on Ariana’s face as the toy slides inside her. The toy has a separate arm holding a vibrator and as the last of the toy disappears inside Ariana it presses against her clit. 

James and Alexa can hear the quiet hum of the vibrator when Ariana turns it on. Ariana looks past Alexa and squarely at James. The soft look she had earlier vanishes from her face and is replaced by a look of desire. Ariana grinds her hips against the toy and a moan leaves her lips. The moan is followed by instructions for James, “Fuck her hard, baby.”

Ariana’s eyes leave James and return to Alexa. Alexa knows what was about to happen and again pushes her hips back to receive James. Alexa looks down at Ariana this time leaving the space that would be needed as her body was fucked. Alexa wants to kiss Ariana but knows her body is about to be rocked.

James holds his breath as he moves forward, and his cock once again slides inside Alexa stretching her tight body. His first thrust is gentle. He wants to make sure his shaft is completely coated with Alexa’s cum before driving hard into her. Ariana drinks in every expression on Alexa’s face as she is again filled. Ariana’s hips begin to rock faster against her toy, and she starts driving it harder into her body.

The second thrust into Alexa isn’t harsh but is harder than the first. Each subsequent thrust builds with intensity. As the thrusts grow harsher, Alexa can feel James getting deeper. Ariana enjoys watching as Alexa’s breasts sway with each thrust. Ariana takes her free hand and lifts it against Alexa’s center. All three begin to feel the final climax of the night as it builds, each moaning louder as the intensity builds; their breaths become deeper and more tormented. As James thrusts harder. He can feel himself swelling again. This time he has no intention of stopping.

Ariana is the first to be overcome with pleasure. She forces her eyes to stay open and on Alexa’s face. Despite her body fighting her, she continues thrusting the toy as deep as she can. Seeing Ariana succumb, Alexa’s own body responds, and she soon follows. James can feel Alexa’s body tighten around him again and knows he too is lost.

James’ fingers dig into Alexa’s hips. Ariana can see a hint of discomfort in Alexa’s expressions. James uses his grip to drive his shaft deep and hard inside her. Alexa’s head dips downward onto Ariana’s breasts. The soft tissue of Ariana helps lessen the blows Alexa feels each time James pounds against her body. She presses back against James to take him in even deeper.

Ariana looks past Alexa’s head at James, and they lock eyes. Ariana can see the intense need he feels. He continues to fuck Alexa hard until he loses control of his body. Ariana places her hands on Alexa’s sides to brace her. Ariana knows what is going to happen next.

There is one final harsh thrust from James into Alexa, and he feels absolute euphoria. Ariana watches as James’ eyes grow wide. Alexa lets out a single passionate scream. She can feel the head of James’ cock drive deep inside her. James feels his cock as it explodes inside Alexa’s body. Alexa’s fingers dig into Ariana’s skin as James holds himself in position and the first heavy load of his cum fills her. Alexa can feel the head of his cock pressing against her cervix and enjoys the feel of James’ warm cum as it spurts into her body.

James hears Alexa’s scream and immediately lets his hips pull away but only slightly. He didn’t want to hurt her. He is surprised when Alexa lets out a moan of disappointment. She thrusts her ass back hard towards him wanting to feel the deep penetration again. James gladly grabs her hips again and thrusts deep.

Each time his cock throbs he is forced to moan loudly. Alexa can feel the rhythm of his cock as it pulses and uses her arms to push herself back into him hard each time he does. The nerves on the head of James’ cock are raw and he enjoys that additional pleasure of feeling the head of his cock rub against Alexa’s cervix. He closes his eyes so he can shut out every distraction and focus on how Alexa’s body takes him.

The first waves of intensity pass, and James opens his eyes to see Alexa’s head still resting on Ariana’s breasts. Ariana is still looking up at him. Alexa lets out soft moans of acceptance as she continues to feel James fill her body with his wet and warm liquid. Alexa knows James is using her body to milk every bit of cum he can from his shaft. The pulses become less explosive, but Alexa continues to rock her hips enjoying the sensation James’ cock causes. Each movement of her hips pulls the cum from her core and the warm sensation spreads along her vaginal walls.

Alexa is the first to move. She doesn’t want to let James leave her, but her body is now weak and holding herself over Ariana becomes too much. She lets out a soft moan and moves her hips forward causing James to slip out of her. Ariana too shares a similar moan as she retires her toy.

James is left wanting. His shaft is still dripping. Not ready to quit he pulls Ariana under him and shoves his cock deep inside her with one thrust. Ariana grabs his hips and pulls him tight ready to take his cum. Alexa lays by Ariana’s side panting heavily still trying to recover. She watches as James leans over Ariana. Filled with need, he grabs Ariana’s legs and places them between his chest and hers. Alexa lifts herself slightly and watches as James drives his cock hard and deep into Ariana. Alexa is surprised to see Ariana take him in completely without pain.

After knowing he has filled Ariana James leans back on his knees. His shaft slowly slides out from Ariana. Alexa is pleasantly surprised when he grabs her arm and lays her on her back next to Ariana. James looks at Ariana’s center as his cum drips from her center and down her thighs. He wants to see his cum dripping from Alexa too but, her body is so tight there is nothing. He lets two of his fingers slip between her lips. His fingers slide in easily and he moves his fingers to guide some of his cum out.

He gets what he wants, and he smiles as his cum begins to drip out from Alexa’s pussy. The two girls lay on their backs next to each other. James stays on his knees enjoying the view. Still on their backs, the girls let their hands wander over each other. James looks at Ariana and Alexa. Both look content. 

James takes his hand and moves it to his cock. He can still feel slight pulses as his body argues to fill both girls more. His eyes trace from their faces to their breasts downward until he finally comes back to their centers. The girls enjoy watching him. They move their hips closer, bringing their centers closer together. James places his body over them and uses his hand to pull the last of his cum from his shaft; it drips onto them.

Ariana can see when James is finally satisfied and turns her head to Alexa. She can see Alexa too is satisfied. Ariana watches Alexa as she runs her hands over her lower stomach. Ariana knows she can feel James inside of her. The girls kiss gently. Ariana pulls away from Alexa and looks back at James. James lets his hands move down and parts the two allowing his body to fall between them.  The three lay there with nothing to say. It has been a night well spent.

Published 
Written by JStories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments