Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bringing Work Home

"Jo brings Helen home from work to do overtime"

39
22 Comments 22
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Jo brings Helen home to do overtime and her husband gets to join in."

I put my key in the front door of the house I share with my husband, Rick and call out, “Hey, honey,” as I push it open. My co-worker Helen (I am her boss) follows me as I walk down the hall into the large kitchen diner where Rick is standing behind the counter, looking at the mail.

He looks up and smiles at me; his expression changes to surprise when he sees Helen behind me. I walk behind the counter next to him and kiss him on the lips.

“Me and Helen need to work on a presentation for tomorrow, so I brought her here for dinner,” I tell him. 

Rick smiles over in her direction. “I hope my wife is not working you too hard,” he says with a laugh.

I lean close and speak quietly in his ear, “Will you introduce yourself and offer her a drink while I change, please, honey?”

I give him another peck on the lips and a cheeky ass squeeze before I turn back to Helen.

“I hope you don’t mind if I change quickly, Helen. I’ve been dying to get out of this suit all day.”

“Not at all,” Helen says. “Please go ahead.” She’s already wearing a lightweight grey shift dress a few inches above the knee that is much cooler on this baking hot day. I had a meeting I wanted to impress at so I am wearing my ‘no-shit’ suit as Rick calls it, a black fitted trouser suit.

I leave Rick to fix Helen a drink and go upstairs to our bedroom. I am glad to remove the suit at last and slip on a nice and cool loose summer dress. The straps are thin and I decide it’s okay to remove my bra since my full breasts sit high and perky anyway. I am already wearing a tiny white lace thong, which is perfect and doesn’t show under the pale blue cotton dress. I put my long rich brown hair in a messy bun.

I go back downstairs in bare feet and find Rick still at the counter with Helen sitting on a stool on the other side with a glass of wine.

“That’s so much better,” I smile and start pulling out things to make dinner, asking Helen about her food preferences.

We sit down and eat, chatting about all kinds of subjects. Helen asks how long we’ve been together, and we tell her ten years and married for three years. She knows we have no children yet.

“What about you, Helen?” I ask. “Are you seeing anyone?”

“I just broke up with my girl…” she starts to say, then stops and blushes.

“Don’t worry, Helen, you will get no judgment from us,” I say. “We’re very open-minded.”

Helen smiles and we carry on chatting and finish our meal. While we sit and finish our wine, Rick’s hand is under the table squeezing my thigh and brushing his thumb along the edge of my thong. His naughty touch turns me on with Helen sitting opposite us. I feel my nipples get hard and poke against the fabric and see Helen look at them then quickly avert her eyes blushing. 

“Shall I go upstairs and let you ladies get to work?” asks Rick.

“Actually, honey, we need to practice a presentation, maybe you can watch it and give us your feedback?” I say.

“Sure, happy to help,” Rick says.

We move into the lounge room and Rick takes a seat in an armchair. Helen and I stand in the middle of the room and start running through the big presentation we need to give.

I feel one of the thin straps of my dress slip off my shoulder when I pretend to point to a screen, but I ignore it. When we finish, I turn to face Helen to give her feedback. I notice she is looking at the top of my left breast that is slightly more on show now that the strap fell down.

I see that Helen's lips are slightly parted and she looks like she is breathing heavily. I don’t know what comes over me but I reach for the other strap and slide that off my shoulder too. Helen looks up at me, surprised. I hold her gaze and push the bodice of my dress down over my full tits to my waist.

I step closer to Helen and run my thumb over her lips. “Touch me,” I tell her.

Helen's right hand reaches forward hesitantly to cup my left breast. I hold her wrist to keep it there and moan as she strokes my tit. I look over at Rick and see him staring at us with a bulge in his pants. Both of Helen's hands are on my breasts squeezing and flexing. I press my lips against hers and poke my tongue into her open mouth, both of us groaning as the kiss deepens.

I stop and step back and push my dress down to the floor so I stand in only my tiny thong, then shake my long hair loose down my back. I look at Rick and he is palming his hard cock through his pants. Both Helen and Rick are staring at me hungrily, and my pussy moistens being the object of their desire.

ChloeDevon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeDevon

I walk behind Helen and put my hands on her shoulders. I lean forward and say beside her ear, “I think we can give Rick a presentation he’ll like much more, can’t we, Helen?”

She moans, "Yes." I open the zip at the back of her dress and slide it off her shoulders. She has a black bra that covers her small round tits and a black bikini-cut pair of lace panties. I kiss her shoulders and then walk round to face her again, running my tongue along her collarbone. 

I hold her head between my hands, my fingers in her long blonde hair and kiss her, gently sucking her bottom lip into my mouth. My eyes stay open and watch Rick take his cock out of his pants and start stroking it.

Helen is moaning at our kiss. I unhook her bra and remove it, our bare breasts and hard nipples rubbing against each other as we get more into the kiss.

I stop and lean down to take one of her nipples in my mouth sucking it hard and rolling it between my lips. My hands run down her sides into her panties, pushing them down.

I kneel before Helen and see her mound is waxed bare. I use my thumbs to part her pussy lips. I turn to Rick. "Look, honey, she has such a pretty pussy. Shall I see if it tastes as good as it looks?”

Rick grunts and nods, still stroking his shaft, and I take a long lick along Helen’s wet slit. She tastes sweet and I go back for more and more. She is moaning and holding onto my head pressing her pussy onto my tongue. I tug her clit into my mouth and start rolling it between my teeth. Helen’s legs buckle when I push two fingers into her, her greedy cunt squeezing them. I start pumping my fingers, and her juices are running down to my knuckles.

Helen’s legs get shaky and I think she might cum, but I haven’t had my fun yet, so I remove my fingers and stand up, putting them into her mouth, telling her to suck. I then put the same fingers in my thong and quickly rub over my aching clit. 

“Honey, I think Helen needs to sit down,” I say to Rick. He gets out of the chair and I lead her to it, pushing her to sit down. I lift her legs so they are draping over each arm fully exposing her wet and pink pussy. I lean down and lick it, then kiss Rick deeply, letting him taste her too. 

“She’s sweet, isn’t she, Honey? I think I want to keep eating her while you fuck me.”

“Sounds perfect to me,” Rick says and removes his pants, his thick nine-inch erect cock standing proud.

I wriggle off my thong and get on all fours with my face at Helen’s pussy. My legs are wide, exposing my own wet slit to Rick, who kneels down behind me. I reach up for Helen’s tits and tug on her nipples, feeling Rick’s hard cock slap against my pussy teasing me. 

I suck two fingers and quickly thrust them into Helen’s pussy just as Rick’s cock slams into me hard and his hand smacks my ass. My fingers thrust into Helen at the same rate as Rick starts fucking my soaking, hungry cunt. The room is full of Rick’s grunts, our flesh slapping together wetly and me and Helen both moaning. 

I am licking and sucking at Helen’s clit while Rick is pounding my pussy harder and harder. I know he’s getting off on watching me eat Helen’s pussy as his fucking gets more and more animalistic. Helen suddenly whimpers that she’s going to cum, so I add a third finger and really pump her cunt. When I bite her clit, she loses it and starts shaking and thrashing about with her hands pulling at her nipples. I keep pumping my fingers, prolonging her climax, wringing it all out of her, her cum flowing down over my fingers. It drips over her tight asshole and she shivers when I lick it up.

Finally, she begs me to stop, so I remove my fingers. I turn my head to Rick and look at him as I suck them clean. It tips him over the edge and he grabs my shoulders, pulling me upright against him. Helen gets off the chair and sits in front of me slapping my clit then starts rubbing circles on it. With her other hand, she slaps at my tits and Rick growls as my cunt explodes in a massive orgasm. My whole body is convulsing and my pussy is gripping Rick’s cock tight as he fucks me through my climax. 

Rick lets out a loud roar and his cock swells, then jerks, and his cum violently spurts into me mixing with mine. He bites my shoulder rubbing out his orgasm with vicious thrusts. When he has finally pumped his huge load into me, he slows down and turns my head to kiss me. Helen is tenderly lapping at my nipples. I feel deeply and wholly satisfied.

After that experience, Rick keeps asking when I’m asking Helen to work overtime again. He wants my ass next time.

 

Published 
Written by wheresthefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments