Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming The Slut - Part 2

"Make sure you read part 1 first!"

53
9 Comments 9
811 Views 811
1.5k words 1.5k words

In the bedroom, I found myself between Alex and Nick. Hands were all over me, groping and caressing me. My body was there for their pleasure.

One of them, I can’t even tell you who, pulled my thong down to my feet, and then I stepped out of it. This was happening and I still couldn’t believe it.

Nick laid down on the bed, his hard cock waiting for me. They both looked at me and watched as I got onto the bed. 

Things were said between me and the guys, between the two guys, but I don’t remember any of it. It was like time was becoming blurry. I crawled across the bed to Nick’s cock. I was on my hands and knees like I had done many times with my ex, but this time I felt exposed with another person waiting behind me.

I lowered my head down to him and took his cock in my mouth. I slid my lips up and down his shaft slowly, in anticipation of what was to come. 

Alex got onto the bed behind me. I could feel the bed move as he got into position behind me. My heart was pounding and my pussy was soaked.

He put a hand on my side, then I felt the tip of his cock between my legs. I was still as he pushed himself into me. He wasn’t wearing a condom. I hadn’t even thought to ask about that. I was on birth control, but still, I had an idea that he had been with quite a few girls. More girls than guys that I’d been with, yet I didn’t stop and ask for him to put on protection. I wanted to feel their cocks without latex between us. Part of me wanted them to cum inside of me.

His large, thick cock penetrated me. I couldn’t believe I had one guy inside of my pussy and another in my mouth at the same time. I was such a slut. I felt dirty, yet more turned on than I had ever felt before.

He put his hands on my side and started to push into me over and over. I started to work on Nick’s cock again.

I matched the rhythm of Alex’s thrusts, bobbing my head up and down on Nick’s cock at the same pace. 

Alex’s thrusts became quick, almost rapid fire. I couldn’t keep up with that. Instead, I did long, deep movements on Nick. I slid my lips as far down his shaft as I could go.

Alex unhooked my bra and it fell off. They were both half-dressed and now I was completely exposed.

Nick didn’t say anything and it came as a surprise. His cock erupted into my mouth. I wrapped my lips tightly around his head and took his cum.

It was bitter, sour, and smelled gross, yet it was satisfying. I made sure to keep my lips attached to him to not lose any of it. When he was done, I swallowed it all. 

Alex had stopped thrusting and I wondered if he had cum and I just hadn’t noticed with everything going on. However, when Nick got up, Alex took his place on the bed. He was still rock hard.

I knew what to do. I was on a mission to make him orgasm too. I wanted a second load of cum in my mouth.

I lowered my head to his cock and started to work on his cock, showing him everything that I had learned with my boyfriend. I sucked on the tip, then slid my lips further and further down his shaft.

My boyfriend or my ex could never last longer than a minute or two. Alex showed no signs that he was close. My mouth was getting tired, but I didn’t just keep going, I sped up. 

My head was bobbing up and down when I felt Nick approach me from behind. I paused with Alex’s cock in my mouth. 

Nick pushed his cock against my opening, then into me. I couldn’t believe he was already hard again. Inside of me, Nick felt longer, but thinner. He grabbed my hips and started to thrust into me. 

Alex had fucked me hard at times, but it had been so sensual. It felt so fucking great. Nick felt good too, but it was different. His thrusting were all over the place. There was deep. long thrusts. Then quick, rapid thrusts. All of it was hard and intense. At times it became difficult to keep my mouth on Alex’s cock.

AnnaxSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaxSweety

It was while he was thrusting hard into me, that his friend climaxed. It was so much cum.

The cum was bitter and sour as well but had a different flavor than Nick's. I couldn’t believe I swallowed not one, but two loads of cum. It seemed like a massive amount of cum. With Nick behind me, thrusting hard it was difficult to keep it all in my mouth. I kept most of it, then swallowed him.

Alex got off the bed, but I stayed there. I was there to be used. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t feel amazing, but it was more about their pleasure. It was unwritten, but I was there to make them cum and Nick wasn’t done. 

Nick started to thrust hard again. He would do hard thrusts over and over that would shake my whole body. I moaned with each impact of his body into mine. Then he would do quick, rapid-fire thrusts. I stayed on my hands and knees and took it all.

There was another unwritten rule. I didn’t realize it at the time, but the goal was to not cum inside of me if there is someone else waiting. This was between Nick and Alex. Alex was semi-hard, waiting for another turn with me. 

Nick’s thrusts became calmer. Then he stopped. It reminded me of when my ex was holding back and trying not to cum.

There were three or four more hard thrusts, then he pulled out. He put his cock against my ass, between the top of my ass cheeks. He groaned, and then I felt a warm liquid on me. First, it was on my ass, between my butt cheeks. Then several shots sprayed higher on my lower back.

The cum on me made me feel dirty. I felt like a whore. Yet part of me was proud. I didn’t have much time to think about it.

As soon as Nick moved away, Alex got back onto the bed.

“Get on your back.” He said. It wasn’t a request.

I did and then spread my legs for him. He looked me up and down, then grinned. I grinned back.

He pushed my legs back, then pushed himself into me. I could still feel Nick in me until Alex filled me. His thicker cock felt different and so good. So good! I moaned as he started to thrust into me.

I’d done missionary dozens if not hundreds of times with my ex, but this felt so different. There was no hand-holding. His hands were either on my side or roughly fondling my tits. There was definitely no kissing.

Alex didn’t just pound away on my pussy the way Nick did. There were times he drilled me, there’s no other way to describe it. However, most of it was long deep thrusts that felt so good.

“Yeah,” I said over and over. I had been speechless most of the encounter, but now I was coming alive. I had enjoyed being used. I was proud of the pleasure I had provided to them. I think I enjoyed being a slut.

I didn’t want it to end, but Alex’s breathing was getting heavy. A handful of deep, hard thrusts later he pulled out.

We both watched as he stroked his cock and cum flowed out of it. White creamy cum dropped onto my clit and shot onto my bare skin above my pussy. He coated me with splatters of his hot cum. I couldn’t believe I had two men’s cum on me.

I just laid there for a minute or two. I was trying to catch my breath and take everything in. I’d never felt so sensual before, yet at the same time, I was ashamed of what I had done. I hoped they wouldn’t tell anyone.

They didn’t tell, or if they did, it never became a widespread rumor that got back to me. It may have been because I slept with them multiple times after that at different times. It was my first experience with fuck buddy relationships.

And the night where they both used me wasn’t the last time I did something so slutty. In fact, I’d say it was the first in a long line of slutty things that I’ve done and continue to do.

Published 
Written by AllySinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments