Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Pleasure

"Married couple find new pleasure"

41
13 Comments 13
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My wife, Lynne, and I have been married for ten years and, in that time, we have had a good yet fairly ordinary sex life. Her slim, smooth, sexy body, and her eagerness to have my cock inside her kept things fresh. We’d talked about various kinks and fantasies but it was just that - talk - as neither of us had any real inclination to take things further.

Then, one night, that all changed.

Lynne had been out for the evening, a work event, and I had agreed to pick her and a colleague up. Lynne had said her colleague, Chloe, could crash in our spare room for the night.

I arrived at the bar at the designated time and saw Lynne chatting with a couple of other women so I walked over to let her know I had arrived. She smiled at me; I could see in her eyes that she had had quite a bit to drink, which caused a pleasant stir in my boxer shorts because I knew a little bit of drink made her much more inclined to suck me hard.

She gave me a quick kiss then she introduced me to Chloe.

I don’t know exactly what I was expecting but I was taken aback by seeing a young, gorgeous girl. Maybe nineteen or twenty, Chloe was stunning, slightly shorter than average but perfectly curved. Her breasts, accentuated by a tight-fitting top, stood firm and proud.

Realising Lynne might notice me staring a bit too much I quickly suggested we get on our way. Chloe threw a fake petulant pout and said, “I want to stay a bit longer with my Lynne.”

“The bar is closing now, and besides,” I added with a smile, “she is my Lynne.”

Chloe returned the smile mischievously, “She is my Lynne now.” And she put her arm through Lynne’s.

Lynne laughed and put her other arm through mine, “You two can continue the argument back home, let’s go.”

The short trip home was uneventful. Lynne and Chloe just gossiped about other colleagues while I concentrated on the road.

Once home we entered the lounge, Lynne kicked off her shoes and flopped down in the middle of the sofa. She looked at me and then at Chloe and said, “What were you two arguing about?”

I sat down next to her and said, “I was saying that you are my Lynne.”

Chloe sat the other side of her. “And I said you were mine.”

Lynne laughed. I put my hand under her chin, gently guided her face toward mine and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Like I said, you're mine.”

Chloe wasn’t to be outdone. She copied what I had done and gave Lynne a quick kiss on the lips. “Mine,” she said.

To my intense surprise, Lynne did not flinch nor back away.

I gently guided Lynne’s mouth back to mine. This time I kissed her full-on; Lynne was a great kisser and any time we kissed long and deep my cock grew harder. I can’t remember how long we kissed but when we eventually broke, I looked over to Chloe. “Mine,” I whispered.

Then I watched in shock as my wife kissed passionately with Chloe. Shock, though so turned to intense horniness as my cock swelled even further at the sight. Now I wanted to see how far I could take this, so when they stopped, I kissed Lynne again. This time, though, I unbuttoned her blouse as we snogged. I then moved away from her lips and bent down to kiss the top of her breasts just above the bra line.

Once I stopped it was Lynne who looked at Chloe, a look that invited her to do the same. While Chloe kissed the smooth flesh of Lynne’s breast Lynne turned to me with a look that asked me if this was okay. I nodded eagerly and she leaned over to my ear. “Undress me,” she whispered. So, while Chloe continued kissing, I slipped Lynne’s blouse from her shoulders and unclipped her bra.

Chloe raised her head as she realised something was happening. I took the chance to fully take off the bra and take Lynne’s breast fully into my mouth. I heard her moan with pleasure as I used my tongue on her hard nipple, something I knew she loved and something I knew made her pussy wet.

KateCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateCloud

I felt Lynne’s hand gently prompting me to pull away. I looked up and she waved her hands in front of her and then looked at both Chloe and me. “Am I the only one getting undressed?” she said as she removed her skirt and panties.

Neither of us needed asking twice, and we both quickly stripped off completely. This time I was a lot more blatant in eyeing Chloe’s body. Lynne caught me and smiled. “Nice,” she mouthed silently, and I nodded eagerly. Lynne reached over and held my rampant cock, using it to pull me toward her.

Chloe, meanwhile, was gently stroking Lynne’s leg. I sat next to Lynne and watched as my wife sighed with pleasure at the touch. Something in me needed to force things between them to go further. I gently prised Lynne’s legs apart, bent down and kissed her pussy, then giving Chloe a challenging look, “Mine,” I said.

She rose to the challenge, or rather she sank to her knees! Placing her mouth firmly on my wife’s sweet pussy. It was such a horny sight, both the gorgeous young body between my wife’s legs and the look of ecstasy on Lynne’s face. I moved closer to her and kissed her, my hand holding her breast. This time the kissing was more fractured because of the hot sighs Chloe was inducing.

I then whispered in her ear, “Are you tempted to try tasting Chloe?”

Lynne kissed before answering, “Fuck yeah.” She then gently lifted Chloe’s head and they both stood up. They kissed passionately, their hot, naked bodies tight together. Lynne then turned Chloe around and gently pushed her onto my lap before opening her legs and going down on her. I put my arms around Chloe, my hands on those sweet tits. She turned her head towards mine and placed her lips on mine; I felt like I could explode. The combination of having a hot, naked young girl pressing against my cock while occasionally glancing down at my wife eating out her wet pussy was beyond anything I had previously imagined.

Somehow Lynne must have sensed my thoughts because she lifted herself from Chloe’s pussy and looked toward me; she rose up. I thought she was going to kiss Chloe again but she moved past her to kiss me. I could taste Chloe’s pussy on her lips, such a turn-on.

She pulled away and then kissed Chloe before saying to her, “I think my husband deserves a bit of attention from you now.” The younger girl nodded, and she lifted herself from my lap ever so slightly. Lynne lifted my cock and encouraged me to slide forward a bit before Chloe bought her pussy down just enough to touch my cock. I didn’t need any more prompting; I guided my cock into the hot, tight, wet pussy.

Chloe ground her hips against me, pushing my cock as deep as possible. Lynne had her lips and hands all over Chloe’s breasts, and the young girl moaned loudly as we, together, worked on her body. It wasn’t long before I could feel Chloe beginning to tense as an orgasm began to build inside her. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock just before she let out a huge moan as that orgasm ripped through her body.

I saw Lynne look up with a knowing smile on her face. “He feels good inside, doesn’t he?” Chloe nodded. Lynne then looked at me. “You better have some left for me?” I looked at her and winked. The way Chloe had been sitting on me had helped me hold back my cum and now I was going to dump it fully in my wife.

Chloe got off my lap and moved over so Lynne could climb on me. We fucked hard, not for long, though; both of us had reached a point where we needed to cum and we did together, a long deep orgasm for both of us. My cum pumped inside that pussy for what felt like ages.

The three of us slumped on the sofa, a tangle of naked bodies sated by incredible sex. It was just the beginning of a new life for me and Lynne, one which Chloe was often a part of.

 

Published 
Written by odyseusuk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments