Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone Part-2

"Her adventure continues. Rachel dominates"

2
0 Comments 0
863 Views 863
1.6k words 1.6k words

Jason’s POV

It had been only a week since Ruth and I screwed the bitch in every fuckable way. She’s a hot tan beauty, and beauty deserves to be sandwiched. It was the first time we got to have a taste of her; then on we got to plunge her holes every day as part of our routine.

Thanks to our scouting abilities and evasion techniques, we have survived so far on that mad planet. Not only did we manage to survive, but we also enjoyed ourselves as the days progressed.

Despite having fun every day, in my heart, the palpitation continued to grow. It made me wonder if there is a predator on our tail. But that was not the case, which made things complex.

On that planet, we no longer had food pills from earth and had to rely on predator meat to survive. As we had been hunting these predators, we realized that our bodies were evolving, and even my and Ruth’s strength had been raised to Super Tier, while Rachel was getting close to Super Tier.

Rachel’s increase in power was kinda abnormal; I even wondered if the DPs boosted her strength. But that ridiculous thought only crossed my mind once. Ever since we hunted a giant mantis-like beast that was as long as a plane, Rachel’s strength started to soar.

With an accumulative increase in our power, we started becoming predators ourselves. That mantis meat was kinda like aphrodisiac; ever since we ate, our faces turned red, and we lost ourselves to lust. I could remember blurred moments where our cocks were ploughing deep into her holes as the bitch cursed and moaned between our bodies.

Later, after I woke up, I could vividly see our cocks buried deep in her ass and her pussy. Ever since that crazy night dinner, Rachel had been evolving at a drastic pace.

One day, we were inside a cave. As I was lost in thoughts, I didn’t realize the slurping sounds coming inside the cave. I just got inside and saw Ruth getting serviced by the slut while he was sitting on a rock. On her knees, she was moving back and forth with her mouth. She grabbed his cock and started stroking. She gradually lowered her head and started sucking his balls.

Instead of sandwiching the bitch, I chose to watch that time. Ruth suddenly rose, and the bitch’s mouth was wide open. Ruth grabbed her by the nose and inserted his cock deep into her mouth before ruthlessly fucking her face. He retracted his cock every time she started choking on his cock. Once she recovered her breath, he immediately started fucking her face.

Eventually, as a reward for deepthroat, the slut got his cum and swallowed it in gratitude. She opened her mouth soon after swallowing, looking at Ruth as if she needed patting on her head.

Ruth said, ”Such a good girl. Papa didn’t raise you in vain by pouring all his cum”.

Rachel giggled at his comment before turning around on all fours while her left hand spread her ass cheek. Sooner, her right hand reached Ruth’s cock, drawing it near the entrance of her rear. Ruth saw the slut’s grin and grabbed her waist.

His cock was still poking at her sphincter, and slowly it was sliding in till his balls bottomed at her ass. Soon we heard a fast clapping sound as Ruth was sliding in and out of her furiously. The bitch actually provoked this guy to be faster. I could see pure erotic and ecstatic expression on her face as her tongue was sticking out.

Ruth not only fucked the bitch in the ass but also filled her ass with his cum.

Rachel said, ”Oh god! So good! Nasty boar, your stuff is so hot in my ass.“

Suddenly, unlike ever before, I noticed a change in her tone as she commanded Ruth in a cold and domineering tone, "Hey pig, lie down on the floor.“.

It really surprised me. But Ruth didn’t like her attitude and was about to rebuke her. Slap! She really slapped him and immediately kicked him in the stomach until he lied down. I was getting chills as I saw the mad girl treat Ruth like a toy.

Her right leg was wandering in Ruth’s body and poking at him. Ruth couldn’t move as he was enveloped by unknown pressure. I could see her evil grin as she looked at me, and my scalp felt numb. I just let her do as she pleased.

Only then have I realized she can truly conceal her tier strength and display weaker tier strength to deceive us. She was actually at the legendary tier, which is above the super tier. That was madness. Why was she suddenly so strong? Could she be strong while we were treating her like a whore? That was not possible; she had been humble while she was weak and only acts when she gets strong. She’s unfathomable; that mantis dinner has something to do with it.

AlexaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaMendoza

She grabbed Ruth’s cock and mounted him like her steed while her pussy was stuffed. He wasn't moving at all, just staring at her while she was moving her cunt up and down to enjoy the strokes. She allowed Ruth to move, and Ruth had finally submitted to her. He gently grabbed her waist and started pounding slowly. She looked furious and said, “What are you doing, pig? You call this fucking. Just fuck me like you always do.”

Ruth helplessly agreed and started thrusting her pussy aggressively. She guided Ruth’s hands to her breasts. Ruth knew her intentions, and right away he squeezed her boobs and pulled her nipples. Then Ruth was fiercely sucking her right tit and occasionally biting and pulling her nipples with teeth.

As I was enjoying the show, her eyes locked with me. She winked and gave me a seductive tongue-licking expression. I know it was my cue to serve the lady. I unraveled my cock at her face, and she greedily sucked. She seemed surprised and gave me a thoughtful look.

She said, “I was hoping it would be in the ass. Never mind, I would still prefer to have a little taste.”

I smiled helplessly and said, “Lady, I wouldn’t dare without your permission.“

She roared in laughter and said, “Lady! Interesting; you sure change fast. Well, sex couldn’t be complete without a sandwich. So better be ready, and lastly, I would rather be called a mistress. Am I understood?”

I said, "Yes, mistress. Jason, at your service. “

She started licking my tip gently before giving her head to me. I grabbed her head and started feeding her mouth to match the rhythm of Ruth. Sooner, after feeding my cum, I lined my cock right at her sphincter.

I started slowly pressing her asshole with the tip of my cock, and I can see my cock getting sheathed slowly within the mistress’s ass. Finally, my cock was fully sheathed inside her ass. She turned her head to kiss me, and I accepted it. I was kind of uncomfortable as I had sheathed inside her cum-filled ass. However, it didn’t stop me from feeling the sensation of double stuffing the lady.

I pulled my cock back by a few inches and slid right back inside her ass, and we both started pounding her holes at the same time. She was laughing while we fucked her hard, and eventually both of us filled her holes with our cum. We flipped her and went for reverse cowgirl DP. It was really hot seeing our cocks thrusting in and out of her holes while her legs were spread wide.

After ploughing her like that for long, Ruth lifted her up and placed his cock inside her cunt. He spread her butt cheeks and allowed me to impale her ass while her cunt was impaled by Ruth’s cock. We kept our cocks without moving for moments while Rachel was passionately kissing Ruth. She turned back at me, and I knew she needed it. Then we both started moving her up and down as our cocks plundered both her holes. We couldn’t help but cum inside her orifices. She was still clinging to Ruth as we moved our cocks out of her holes. I could see cum dripping from both her holes.

She called us both and started cleaning our cocks. Then she took both of our cocks at once inside her mouth and gave us a double blowjob. After finishing cleaning, she licked her lips in satisfaction.

Alas, our strength reached a bottleneck as our food was only enough to keep Ruth and me alive, while the majority of the meat was taken by my mistress. We've been reduced to being her slaves. Only by fortune could we still treat her as our bitch when it’s night. Then the following night, the mistress was sitting on the rock while Ruth and I were taking turns serving her cunt.

She snorted in dissatisfaction, and I could see disappointment in her eyes. Rachel said, “Two is not enough anymore.” She started remembering what they said back then on the first night. She could still remember how they said it would be lovely to run a train on her and make her airtight.

Published 
Written by PrinceHeathcliff
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors