Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures Of An Erotica Author

"When two hunks deliver her new desk, erotica author Joy Louder decides to instigate one of her plots!"

16
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Photo by cottonbro (Dreamers collection) on pexels.com"

Not your typical erotic heroine

Joy Louder. It was a nom de plume that was memorable, even if it didn’t roll smoothly off the tongue. But it wasn’t much different from the actual name, Judy.

Not many people would guess Judy was a published author of erotica. She was a plain-looking woman, with average features and short, straight brown hair. But she had a dirty mind and a knack for knowing what readers wanted. Besides, her stories made up for her lack of a sex life, when combined with a few trusty toys.

Judy had an original cover art made into a small poster from her first book, The Billionaire’s Playhouse. It hung in what she called her “office,” but in reality was a corner of her living room.

When her second book, The Billionaire’s Dungeon, became a big seller, she decided to buy a new desk. It was a motorized sit/stand desk. The day it was to be delivered, two men from the furniture company stood at the doorstep, paperwork in hand.

“Got a desk out in the truck for you. Where do you want it?”

Looking at the two guys, Judy’s mind answered exactly where she wanted it, but she kept the thought to herself.

She led them to where her old desk sat near the poster of her first book’s cover on the wall. One of the men noticed it but said nothing. It had the usual info and a sexy illustrated painting of a young woman swooning in an older, wealthy man’s arms.

“Joy Louder, eh?” The lead man said. “My ex reads her books. She likes them.”

“Does she? Tell me more,” Judy said.

“I dunno, she thought it was good, you know. Hot stories, good writing.”

“My girlfriend reads her books too. Apparently, the author is pretty good in that genre.”

“Do you remember any comments they made about the books?” Judy asked.

”Not really,” the first guy said. ”Just that the action was hot and the writing was good.”

“Why are you so interested in what they said?” the second guy said.

Judy felt a conundrum, not knowing if she should reveal herself. She guessed it didn’t matter. “Because I’m Joy Louder.”

The guys looked at her, glanced at each other, and laughed. It pissed off Judy when people couldn’t believe that a plain-looking woman like her wrote erotica. Why did everyone assume that erotica writers were hot, and got laid all the time?

“No, really, I am. I’ll prove it to you.”

She flipped through a file cabinet and took out a contract. It had her real name and her DBA/pen name on it. She showed it to them.

“I’ll be damned, Glen, she’s telling the truth!” Luis said.

“That’s pretty cool! We’re delivering a desk to a famous author!”

“Yeah, well, I still need my day job,” Judy said.

They finished unpacking the desk and began to set it up.

“Damn it, we’ll need the toolbox. Come with me to get it, will you Luis?”

“Sure,” Luis said.

After the guys left, Judy heard them laughing in the parking lot. She was sure they were laughing at her, the plain-looking nerd who wrote erotica because she couldn’t get laid. Judy felt self-conscious and embarrassed. Having had enough of this flagellation, she went into her bedroom and closed the door.



Shy girl makes a move

Judy heard the guys return, and they were still chuckling. She wished she hadn’t told them who she was. Another thought came on the heels of that, and that was to show them up. On the heels of that came the thought, was how would she pull it off.

Wait, she thought. I’m a successful erotica author. Why not dress the part? In her closet was a Halloween costume she once wore to celebrate her book publishing deal. Her friends had been surprised at her getup, but only Jenna, the friend who said she should get published, knew why she chose to wear it.

The costume was a Steampunk Hooker costume. It had a top hat with goggles, a black corset, and a very short skirt. With it, she wore mid-calf faux suede boots. The outfit accentuated her ample bust and showed off her legs. Somehow, with Glen and Luis in her apartment, she’d “forgotten” to wear panties or a bra.

Judy looked at herself in the mirror and thought she looked pretty damn sexy. She was excited and nervous about doing this. Shy, plain-looking girls need to get laid too, right? But suppose it didn’t work out?

“Ma’am? Hey Judy!” one of the men yelled, startling her.

“Where’d she go?” said the other.

“Who’re you looking for, guys?” she asked. She stood at the corner of the hallway and the living room in her costume. One hip was cocked, her hand on it.

“Uh,” said Glen.

“Are you looking for the shy author or the steampunk vixen?”

“Definitely the steampunk vixen!” Luis said.

“Smart choice,” Judy said, strutting into the living room. “So, it looks you got it up,” she said, gesturing toward the desk. “Pun intended, of course. It looks good, I like it.”

She continued walking toward her large coffee table, the heavy old one her parents gave her. Judy sat down on it with her legs open and knees up. She showed so much leg that a couple inches higher, and they’d see her pussy!

“But can you get it up?“ she asked.

The two men exchanged blank looks.

“Well? Can you?” she asked, removing her top hat and goggles and tossing them toward the kitchen.

“Uh,” Glen began.

“Oh, shit, come here, guys,” Judy said. “I’ll check you out myself. Just because I look shy and nerdy doesn’t mean I am.”

Glen came forward and stood next to the coffee table. He looked at Luis and shrugged. Judy reached out and rubbed his crotch through his jeans. He responded nicely, so she unzipped him and freed his growing cock.

“Fuck,” Glen said as she took him inside her mouth. “And I thought this was going to be a dull day.”

“Mm,” Judy grunted with her mouth full. Soon, she had him standing at attention. “Your turn,” she said to Luis, who came forward for the same treatment.

Judy sat back and studied the results of her work.

“Oh, dear. Now I have two hard cocks here. Whatever shall I do?” she said in a mocking tone. “Oh! I know! We can play a game called ‘Hide the Sausage.’”

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

The two men looked at each other with amused grins on their faces.



Games people play

“Here’s how you play,” she said as she started to strip. “You take off your clothes and stand at that end of the table, and you take off your clothes and stand at that end of the table.”

Her tone was as if she was telling a couple of children what to do.

“Now, Glen, you stick the sausage between your legs in here,” she said as she lay down and pointed to her mouth. “And Luis, you stick the sausage between your legs in this hairy place between my thighs.”

Both guys giggled as they took their places at opposite ends of the table. She’d broken the ice. But the laughing didn’t last long as she lay on her back across the table. Her stretching out made her look damn hot!

Judy placed her head at the edge of the table. She craned her neck and took Glen’s cock in her mouth. Glen moaned as her lips and tongue went to work on him.

On the other side, Luis had lifted and spread her legs. He began to pump away in her hot sheath, gasping and exclaiming how tight she was. Judy grunted with each stroke, her large breasts, belly, hips, and thighs jiggling as he pounded her.

Meanwhile, Glen was ecstatic at how her mouth felt around his cock. She wasn’t talented, but what she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm. Judy excitedly mouthed his dick each time the other guy thrust into her. If she’d had more experience, she might have known to take control of the situation.

As it was, Glen gave her a good “skull fuck” as he moved in and out of her mouth. In her excitement, she slobbered over his cock like an expensive whore who knew how to end a session fast. Spit dripped from her lips.

The two men plowed their dicks into her as she grunted, moaned, and jiggled.

Glen started to moan as he fucked Judy’s mouth. She moaned and sighed around his spit-soaked shaft. The rod inside her grew. It lurched, and then a warm shot of cream spurted into her mouth.

Judy pulled her face away, leaving the remaining shots of sticky cum to splash and paint her face. Excited by this sight, Luis began to grunt and pound her harder. Judy grunted with each stroke, her body jiggling and bouncing.

Luis pulled out suddenly and aimed his cock at her tits. He came with a roar, saying something in Spanish. The hot cum splattered her boobs, then dribbled on her belly and pussy as his climax subsided. Aroused again, Glen squeezed the head of his cock, milking the last few drops of cum onto her lips. Judy opened her mouth and swallowed it greedily.

The guys were satisfied, but Judy seethed with lust.

“Get me off! Make me cum!” she moaned.

Since Luis was at her pussy, he obliged her desires. He plunged two fingers of one hand into her sopping, needy cunt, which swallowed his fingers. With his other hand, he frigged her clit. Judy’s moans turned into stifled screams as she bit her hand to keep from crying out.

She lay on the table, breathing heavily, her breasts and belly heaving. Glen gave Luis a nod and a grin, then made a writing motion in the air with his finger. Luis gave a thumbs-up and picked up the delivery order. Glen began to get dressed.



Satisfaction guaranteed

“Hey, uh, ma’am. Can you sign the delivery slip?” he asked.

Judy rolled over onto her stomach with difficulty and took the pen and paperwork. She smiled to herself when she read the printed slogan at the bottom: “Satisfaction guaranteed!”

She signed the paperwork and handed it back. Luis got dressed and the two men headed out the door.

The table was uncomfortable so Judy didn’t linger. She got up, locked the front door, and headed for the shower. Inside her head, she came up with a plot summary.

A high-powered female business executive. Tiffany Paxton was her name. Yes, that was it. She’d ordered a custom desk for her home office. Two strapping young hunks come to her mansion to deliver it. They can’t resist her seductive clutches and powerful feminine wiles.

Judy’s hand strayed between her thighs.

Tiffany gives them a tour of her house, only to capture them in her sex dungeon. They will remain there for three hours until Tiffany has gotten her fill of their hard cocks and hot cum. The two men would leave grasping their crotches uncomfortably. And still, she wasn’t satisfied.

The following week, Tiffany has a new carpet installed in her parlor. Two more young hunks come by to do the job. She satisfies these two guys with her mouth, cunt, and ass. Tiffany ties them up in such a way as they have to pleasure her until she is satisfied. She even pegs one while the other fucks her doggy-style.

Unable to stand it anymore, Judy grabbed the waterproof vibrator she kept on the shower shelf. She moved it to her now hard nipples. The shower water cascading on them made them harder.

She slowly moved the vibe down her belly until it reached her pussy. Skipping over it for now, she caressed her left thigh up to the juncture of her hip. Then she repeated on her other thigh.

Making a concentric circle toward her cunt, Judy thought about the earlier events. She remembered how the two men had their way with her cunt and mouth, how Glen had fucked her throat. Her throat had made wet, guttural sounds as he drove his cock in and out. Thinking about it made her so hot!

Judy brought the vibrator to her pussy. She leaned back against the shower wall and opened her thighs wide. The vibrator found its way inside her slick hole, buzzing away happily. She groaned with pleasure as she moved it in, out, and around.

Slipping the dildo end of the vibe from her sheath, she then brought it to her mouth. She moaned as she sucked her juices off it, her lips closed around the shaft. Judy moved the vibe back to her cunt and stuck it in.

Quickly tiring of that, she moved the vibrator to her hard clit. Unwilling to leave her honey-hole out of the action, she jammed two fingers deep inside, grunting. Judy’s knees bent as her orgasm approached.

She finger-fucked her warm cunt frantically, yelping with delight. Her shouts echoed in the bathroom. Her brown hair hung in wet strings on her head and face. Judy winced as she pressed the vibrator hard into her clit and came.

The shower water rained down on Judy’s body as she cried out in orgasm.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments