Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Strip-Poker Night That Becomes A Lot More

"Another true story about my first girlfriend June"

65
27 Comments 27
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

This is my final true story about one of the girls in my past life. The events I write about here, are about my very first girlfriend, the beautiful ‘June.’

Those of you familiar with her from my first story about her, will of course know, just how beautiful she was at eighteen years old, but I have included a photo above, taken above on the day of this story.

For those interested in photography, I took the photo on my Olympus OM1, using a Zuiko 75mm lens, wide open, and on Kodakchrome 64 film, later transferred to colour negative.

This was during the spring of 1981, the year after that incredible summer day we spent up in Yorkshire together.

June and I had been socialising with my best friend, Tim, and his lovely girlfriend Tracy. We had all been out for a meal, followed by some drinks in a local bar. We all then decided to end the night back at Tim’s place for more drinks and to listen to some music. Tim, was a little older than me at twenty-two, but we had been close friends for a long time.

This day, June had decided to wear this incredible pair of black shiny satin trousers. They were skin-tight and fitted her gorgeous little body like a second skin. Indeed they were so tight, that she couldn’t wear anything under them due to the thin nature of the shiny fabric. With the shiny trousers she wore a beautiful white silky blouse, that was loose-fitting and quite low-cut. A trademark pair of high heels in grey, complimented her sexy look that day.

By this point, June had grown her beautiful blonde hair somewhat longer than the summer before, it fell gracefully over her shoulders, and with her expert way of applying her makeup, she looked incredibly sexy. She had made up her eyes a little heavier, with smokey eye shadow, mascara and dark red lipstick, she looked beautiful.

After our meal out, by the time we ended up back at Tim’s parents' house, who were away on holiday, his partner Tracy said she was feeling unwell, she looked off-colour, and she asked Tim if he could drive her home. We both wished her well, and she made her apologies, as Tim took her downstairs to his waiting car.

He told June and me, to make ourselves at home and that he would return within half an hour or so.

So we made ourselves very much at home, with the bottle of Rum we had picked up, on the way to Tim’s house.

By the time he returned, June and I were fairly drunk, Tim suggested we should stay the night, so the three of us carried on drinking.

Tim, put some dance music on his Stereo system, and June and I began dancing and enjoying ourselves. Tim sat on the sofa watching us with a smile on his face.

I imagined he was enjoying the wonderful sight of June’s ass in her tight satin trousers as she really started getting into the music.

After a time, the three of us all sat and talked about life, the universe, and everything in between, but like a lot of youth of the day, we soon turned to the subject of sex. Tim confessed that he was having problems with Tracy, who he explained had an aversion to sex. Despite being a similar age to June, he said she refused to suck his cock, only wanted ‘vanilla’ sex, and liked it to be over quickly. He went on to say this left him highly frustrated as he cared for her a lot. Tracy was also a very pretty girl, with a great little body.

Tim’s confession was most surprising to both June, and me at the time.

A little while later, Tim asked us about our long weekend in Yorkshire, the previous summer, as we hadn’t seen too much of him since then.

June and I looked at each other, and I began by telling him how much we enjoyed the Dales, the area where June’s brother lived, and of course our visit to the famous ‘Tavern Inn.’

I then looked at June and said, ‘Do you want to tell, Tim what happened that afternoon, babe, or shall I?’

‘I think you should tell him, Mark,’ she replied.

So over the next ten minutes, I told Tim everything that happened that day in the pub. Steve and June at the bar, the other guys, Steves offer, the whole story. Tim sat wide-eyed as he listened intently to our story.

I even told him about June and my conversation in my car, on the way back to London, and her regret at turning down Steve and the three guys' offer.

He was silent for a while, then he said, ‘That's possibly the horniest story I have ever heard!’ adding, ‘You two are really something you know.’

‘Thanks, Tim,’ I said, ’It was a very erotic encounter, I have to admit.’

‘I so wish I could have been with you, Mark, watching Steve and June at the bar.’

I said, ‘I wish you could have been there too, Tim.’

‘You are so lucky, mate, June is so damn gorgeous,’ he added.

He looked at June, then said, ‘I can’t say I blame Steve and his mates, Mark.’

He thought for a moment, then said, ‘I really think you made a mistake that day, June.’

‘How do you mean, Tim?’ she asked.

‘You should definitely have taken up Steve’s offer that night.’ he said, ‘I think Steve’s idea is fantastic, and the sexiest thing I have ever heard of.’

June blushed, then said, her eyes lowered, ‘Yes, I know I should have said yes to Steve, I have thought about it many times since that day, Tim.’

‘If it is not for you, then you have nothing to lose, June, however, you will never know unless you try it,’ said Tim.

He then said, ‘Mark, do you still have Steve’s number?’

‘Yes, I do, Tim,’ I replied.

‘You should call him up and maybe both go back up there this summer.’

‘We plan to do that, Tim, yes,’ I said.

‘And will you be accepting Steve’s suggestion this time, June?’ he asked her.

‘Yes I would like to, Tim,’ she replied,’ Very much.’

‘I think you should babe if it’s what you would like to experience,’ he said.

‘Oh, I do, Tim, very much so,’ added June.

‘Personally, I think you would be perfect in a gang-bang, June, especially with experienced older guys like them,’ added Tim.

‘As Steve and his friends said, you are the perfect age to experience what they wanted, do it now while you are still so young, June.’

June said, ’Thanks so much, Tim.’

We poured ourselves some more drinks, and Tim put another dance track on the music system, then June began dancing again.

I could see Tim, deep in thought, no doubt he was thinking about our encounter that day with Steve, and his friends.

After a while, I badly needed the toilet, so I left June, dancing on her own, and dashed upstairs to use Tim’s bathroom.

Upon returning to the lounge, I found June now dancing with Tim, he had put on a slow number and they were embraced together in a slow dance to the song playing.

I sat down, with my drink and watched them both dancing slowly, Tim had his arms around June’s waist, and his face was very close to hers.

After a time, he slowly slid his hands down her back and onto her bum, caressing her ass through her satin trousers.

They began kissing at that point, softly at first, then more deeply. June responded to his kisses eagerly as he continued feeling her wonderful ass with his hands.

I continued watching, as Tim now had one hand on the front of June’s silk blouse, he was gently feeling her tits through the thin silky material and I could see she was enjoying herself. Gingerly, he tried his luck with the buttons on the front of the blouse. One by one, he opened them, then parted the front section, exposing her beautiful small breasts.

June did nothing to stop him, so he bent down and kissed, and licked each of her tits, using his hand to place each nipple into his mouth.

June, had her eyes closed and her head back, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her.

TiffanyAddams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyAddams

I had to admit to myself that watching my best friend, enjoying June this way, was a big turn-on.

After the song had ended, Tim stood up, and kissed June on her lips, they both smiled at each other.

‘You are so gorgeous, June, I have always thought that,’ he said.

‘Thank you, Tim,’ she replied, ’That was nice what you were doing just then.’

‘And your ass in those shiny trousers is fucking incredible,’ he added, as he said this, he slapped June’s bum hard.

She giggled, then Tim said, how about we play Poker?’

June said she was game and I said the same.

‘How about we make it Strip-Poker?’ said Tim.

‘That won’t be fair,’ said June, ‘I am only wearing three items of clothing.’

Tim and I both laughed and told her, that's why it will be fun. Tim produced a set of playing cards, and we started our game.

First to lose was of course myself, so I removed my shoes and another round commenced. Tim lost next, and he too removed his shoes.

Then I lost again, so I took off my shirt this time and we carried on playing. At this stage I was wondering when June might lose, no doubt Tim was thinking the same thing, then it happened, she lost, badly!

She removed one of her high heels, ’A pair of shoes count as one item June,’ said Tim.

June cursed under her breath and took off her other shoe, and we continued the game. Both Tim and I lost again, so I was now down to my underwear, and Tim was down to his jeans.

Tim lost again during the next round, so he and I were now both down to our underwear only. The next round went ahead, me excitingly hoping for the inevitable. Then it happened, June lost badly again, only having a pair of Kings. Both mine and Tims's hands beat hers so we both looked at her smiling.

She sighed, then slowly began to unbutton her white silk blouse, as she parted the front we could both see her beautiful small naked breasts. I thought to myself, ‘I bet you regret not wearing a bra or knickers now, babe.’

We played on, and low and behold, June lost again. She stood up, resigned to her loss, and unzipped her black satin trousers, pulling them hard over her hips, then down her long legs to the floor.

Now completely naked, she blushed a little, as we both stared at her gorgeous body together.

‘Don’t feel shy, June, your body is gorgeous,’ said Tim.

‘Thanks, Tim,’ replied June, now feeling a little less conscious of her nakedness I assumed.

‘Your tits are simply perfect, June,’ he added, ‘And you have the best pair of legs I have ever seen.’

June blushed a little, then replied, ‘Thank you.’

Our game was over we decided, so Tim got up and went into the kitchen to make some Coffee.

While he was gone, June crawled over to me, with a naughty look on her face, and said, ‘Mark, I am feeling so horny, I want you now.’

She began kissing me deeply, pushing me back onto the carpet, her naked body now on top of me, her free hand moved down, and began pulling my underwear down my legs.

I returned her kisses, then once we were both naked, I rolled her over onto her front. My cock was already rock-hard by this point.

I pulled her up by her hips, so she was on her hands and knees, and without pause, I entered her already soaking pussy.

June gasped, as I thrust myself deep inside her body, she arched her back, parted her legs a little more, and lowered her head onto the floor.

We were so engrossed in fucking, that neither of us noticed Tim had returned with a tray of Coffee. He looked at us, grinning, then said,

‘Mind if I watch you both?’

I was about to say something, but June spoke first, saying, ‘Wouldn’t you rather join us, Tim?’

Tim said, ‘Why thank you, June, I would love to.’

As she said this, I said, ‘High time you experienced this, June.’

He stripped off his boxer shorts, then joined us on the carpet. June took hold of Tim’s hardening cock, and slowly began to stroke him with her hand. All the time, I was still fucking her intensely from behind.

Soon afterward she pulled Tim towards her face, and as he watched, his face a picture of ecstasy, she took him inside her pretty mouth and began sucking his cock deeply.

‘Oh my god,’ exclaimed Tim, ‘This is what I have been missing, and I will admit, I’ve dreamed of you doing this to me for so long, June.’

Like this, Tim and I fucked my lovely girlfriend together, we swapped places after a while, and the look on his face as he entered June’s gorgeous smooth pussy was amazing, none of us mentioned using condoms, and I remember thinking at the time that I doubted June would have wanted us to use them either.

The sex was passionate, raw, urgent, and intense.

As Tim fucked my June from behind, he said, ‘Holy christ, June, your pussy feels so amazing.’

A highlight was June straddling Tim as he lay on his back, his cock deep inside her pussy, with me behind her, fucking her gorgeous ass.

As we fucked both of her teenage holes like this, her cries of pleasure drove us both onward, and pretty soon she began making these wonderful little soft grunts as Tim and I fucked her delightful little body.

I knew I could not last long and I think Tim felt the same. We knew we couldn’t cum inside her pussy, as she was still not on the pill at this point.

So, Tim pulled out of her, and shuffled along the floor, he got up and grabbed June’s head, thrusting his glistening wet cock inside her open mouth. I quickened my pace, now fucking her bum, balls-deep with each thrust.

June was now moaning and pushed her ass back onto my cock, she seemed to love me fucking her ass so hard and so deep, however, I had to cum, so with one last thrust, I cried out and emptied my load deep inside her beautiful bum.

I stayed inside her for a moment, not wanting to pull out. Then it was Tim’s turn, he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock right inside her mouth and down her throat.

‘Oh fuck!’ He cried as he came hard inside her willing throat, June moaned softly, and I looked around the side of her so I could see her face.

Her throat was working hard, swallowing Tim’s pent-up load like the good girl she was.

‘That was fantastic, June,’ said Tim, breathing hard, ‘You swallowed my load so well.’

‘It was not easy, Tim, you cum quite a lot,’ she replied.

June got up and tip-toed upstairs to use the bathroom, as she left she said, ‘I can feel your spunk dripping out of my bum, Mark, so I had better deal with it in the bathroom.’

We all laughed at this, and she went upstairs to clean herself up.

Afterward, we all sat drinking Coffee, Tim thanked June and I for an amazing night. We talked a little more about the Yorkshire trip, with Tim saying, ‘Mark, don’t let Steve and the guys down, you have to call him and arrange to drive back up there this summer with June.’

‘Oh I plan to, buddy, don’t worry,’ I replied.

Tim added, ‘I would truly love to come with you and watch it happen with Steve, and his friends enjoying June like that, Mark.’

I am sure that could be arranged, Tim,’ I replied.

‘Thanks, Mark, I would love that, just let me know when the two of you plan to make the trip, and I’ll come with you for sure.’

‘I will definitely keep you posted, Tim, ‘ I replied.

‘Maybe get yourself on the pill between now and when you go back there, June?’ he said.

June said, ‘Well we both got the impression from Steve and the guys that me not being on the pill, would make the whole thing more of a turn-on for them, Tim.’

Tim replied, ‘Fucking hell, babe, that's so damn naughty, but so horny.’

He looked at June as she was getting dressed, and said, ‘Not many girls your age would even consider an offer like Steve’s, so the fact that you now want it, June, is incredible, and I think you should get Mark to make that call very soon.’

June said, ‘I will, Tim.’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments