Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a fun evening with wife and roommate

"an evening of anime with the wife becomes more"

20
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"this is my first time posting so I'm still getting the hang of all this. <p> [ADVERT] </p>please enjoy."

We lived in a small house, two bedrooms one-and-a-half bath. Since it was just Shannon and I living here, we thought about renting out the other room. That's if we found the right person. Well, that person came in the form of a girl, Sydney. We met at an anime convention (yes, we go to those and yes, cosplay sex is fun). Syd is a few years younger than Shannon and I. She normally just stays in her room. To be honest, from the sounds coming from her room we just assumed she was doing cam shows.

 

It was a pretty normal day. I was sitting on the couch, while my wife, Shannon, was lying next to me. We were watching some anime, as always. The kind where there are lots of anime tits all over, but wholesome. I'm sure you can think of at least one. We were basking in the afterglow of our afternoon love making when our roommate walked into the living room. Of course the moment she came in, there was a ridiculous amount of fanservice on the TV. She paused, a bit bewildered, saying, "What are you guys watching? Anything good?"

 

Shannon replied, all nonchalantly, "Just the norm, bunch of boobs, ass and random situations to make things suggestive."

 

"Ooo, Sounds fun! Do you mind if I join you?" Syd said as she walked around the couch to find a seat.

 

"Not at all, the more the merrier," after finding my voice.

 

She looked at the couch for a second, with a puzzled look on her face. There really wasn't much room, with me sitting on one end and Shannon lying across the rest. After a bit she turned around and sat on my lap. She has always been a little flirty with us but didn't normally do things like this. If anything, she would do something physical in the form of grabbing Shannon’s curvy ass (not that I blame her. I do that, all the time, myself).

 

For a while we all sat there, watching the anime, occasionally laughing and making remarks about the things that were happening on screen. Interestingly enough, Shannon didn't seem bothered by how Syd was sitting on my lap. She may have been distracted by my hand playing with her nipples. She really gets turned on by little acts of exhibitionism. I looked over at her. To my pleasant surprise, I noticed she was starting to touch herself. I could even hear her making the softest of pleasured whimpers. My dear wife never could seem to get enough, always wanting more, not that it bothered me any.

 

Now with my wife’s nipple between my fingertips, the sight of her playing with herself under the blanket, the fanservice on-screen and Sydney's firm little ass sitting on top of me... well can anybody be surprised that I started to get hard? I felt Sydney squirm a bit on me. She giggled then said, "So, I'd say let's talk about the first thing that comes up, but I think right now that would be Clarke's cock."

 

"What's wrong with talking about his cock?" Shannon asked Syd with the cutest innocent look on her face, "It's one of my favorite subjects to have coming out of my mouth."

 

"Is it really that great?" Syd inquired. "Come to think about it, I have heard you two go at it plenty of times. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious."

 

"Clarke has an AMAZING cock! Seriously, you should take a look at it!"

 

I had no idea where this conversation would go, but I could tell by the look on Shannon's face and the tone of her voice, she was getting mischievous.

 

I cleared my throat. "Do I get any say in this?" but honestly, I already knew the answer.

 

"Nope, just be a good boy and play along, my love," was Shannon's reply. I always find it so sexy when she takes the lead.

 

Syd gave her ass a wiggle and settled with me right in the middle of her. "You really wouldn't mind if I take a look?" She sounded nervous, maybe embarrassed. She looked so cute when she blushed.

 

"Girl! I tell you what, If you like what you see, I will let you do whatever you want to him." Once Shannon said the words Syd turned around. She stared at me intensely, assessing the situation at hand.

 

I think Sydney always wanted to be a slut, but unless she was online she seemed too shy for it. It may have been my wife's encouragement, but something came over her. She had that look of lust in her eyes. I could tell she was trembling. Was she nervous? Excited? It has hard to tell. All I knew at this moment was that she looked cute as all hell.

 

All of a sudden Shannon sat up. She wanted a better view of what was about to happen. We've talked about scenarios like this, but never actually expected something like it to happen. At that moment Syd reached forward with both hands. Still sitting on my lap, but facing me with her legs spread apart, she started to rub my member through my pants with one hand while her other hand rested on my shoulder. All I could think to myself was, "Holy shit! Is this really happening right now?" I could feel myself growing harder and harder, while my heart beat faster and faster with every move she made. She was so gentle. But her eyes yelled at me with desire.

 

That’s when Shannon jumped up off the couch. "Hold on one sec, don't move you two." She planted a kiss on me cheek and one of Sydney as well. "You both better be good and wait till I get back, I don't want to miss anything!"

 

That left Syd and I staring a each other, her still gently rubbing my member through my pants. It was all just so surreal. After a few moments Shannon came back, but she was holding something behind her back. She sat down on the far corner of the couch with her legs spread open. She was eager with anticipation.

 

"You may continue now," breaking the silence amongst the three of us.

 

I nervously looked over at my precious Shannon. She looked so happy. She seemed to really be enjoying this tension amongst us all.

 

Syd managed to pulled my pants off exposing my member throbbing, yearning to be touched. I was so entranced in the situation that everything beyond the three of us just didn't exist anymore. I hoped this was how we all felt. I really hoped my wife was okay with this.

 

"Sooooo," Shannon piped up. "What do you think?"

 

"It's a bit more than I expected," Syd replied, sounding a little meek.

 

"Would you like me to show you how it's done?" With a sigh, my wife moved from how she was sitting and crawled over on the couch so her face was right in my lap. "He likes it like this," she said as she gave the shaft of my cock a few licks. She started kissing the sides as she made her way to the tip and took it into her mouth. I let out a small sound as she did. It felt so good. I reached my hand out running it along her back before reaching to her ass. I couldn't quite get to that wonderful area, but she could tell what I was going for and adjusted herself so I could grab her bottom as she worked her mouth around my cock. She worked for a few minutes, bobbing up and down before pulling me out of her mouth and looked at Syd.

 

"See? It's easy enough. Now you try," she said offering my cock to our friend as if it was a bit of candy she wanted to share.

 

Syd took a deep breath as she moved back into position. She looked at me, then Shannon, then at my throbbing cock. Before she put me in her mouth so she could mimic what my wife showed her. She started to lick at the bottom of the shaft moved up to the head giving the tip a couple gentle kisses. Once Syd started to ease into the situation she put the tip in her mouth, using her tongue to toy with the tip at first before slowly starting to take a bit more, slowing, going as deep as she could before coming up gasping for a breath.

 

"Now isn't that better? I told you it was good!" Shannon said with excitement.

 

"It is, I want more." Syd didn't take her eyes off my member as she spoke.

 

I looked over to my wife. She had moved back over to her spot at the other end of the couch. "I don't mind, I'm enjoying the show," she said. I noticed she had lifted her skirt a bit and could see what she had gone to get from the other room. She was now teasing her clit with the tip of one of her favorite vibrators. I could tell she was really into what we were all doing, because she had pulled the top of her shirt down so she could play with her breast, something she normally only did when she was getting very turned on. Seeing that made me even harder. I loved watching my wife when she was turned on like that. I think it is just the hottest thing.

CarolineWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWilliams

 

My cock twitched as more blood was forced into it. "Is that my cue?" Syd asked putting me back in her mouth and bobbing up and down with a rhythmic motion now.

 

I leaned my head back to just bask in the moment, the sensation of the mouth pleasuring me right now and the gentle noises of my wife, her soft moaning and the buzz of her toy.

 

Then I heard a change, looking up I saw that Shannon had moved and was now sitting next to Syd. "Can I tell you something?" she said almost conspiratorially.

 

There was a "POP" sound as I slid out of Syd's mouth and she said, "What?"

 

"If you want him to cum then there are a couple of things you should know."

 

"What is that?" her hand still slowly stroking my saliva covered cock before putting it back in her mouth.

 

"Firstly, the best head comes when I'm having an orgasm, and I'm sure the same will be true of you."

 

With those words lingering in the air, Shannon slid her hand down the front of Syd's pants and started to massage her clit. A moan was muffled by my cock filling up her mouth but the feeling of it trying to escape and be heard was something.

 

"Doesn't this make it so much more fun for you?" Shannon asked, her hand slipping up under Syd's shirt to feel her breast. If I needed to guess I'd have put Syd at a perky B cup, smaller than Shannon's Cs and she didn't normally wear a bra, at least not around the house because you could see her nipples head lighting through her shirt.

 

Another muffled noise came from Syd; I think it was a, "Mhmm" but I couldn't be sure.

 

"Enjoying yourself, dear?" I asked my wife.

 

"I really am! It's pretty hot watching her suck you off, and she is really wet."

 

Shannon pulled her hand from Syd's pants and showed me the glistening shine on her fingers. "Sydney, do you mind?" she started to pull the other woman's pants down. Sydney obliged and lifted her legs so my wife could take her pants off completely, throwing them off to the side.

 

Picking up the toy she had set down, my wife lined it up with Syd's now dripping pussy, moving the tip into position.

 

"Would you like me to fuck you?"

 

Syd nodde,d trying not to break her up and down motions.

 

"Use your words," Shannon instructed.

 

Grabbing me with one hand as she took her mouth off me she turned to look at Shannon with lust in her eyes. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard as I suck your husband's cock!" then put me back in her mouth, but with a shake of her ass to show my wife that she was ready for her to put the toy in.

 

Sometimes I think my wife can be a little evil, because instead of easing the toy in and letting Syd adjust she put it all in with one thrust. It wasn't a huge toy, but probably still bigger than Syd was expecting. I could tell she was surprised by the gasp she made.

 

My wife slowly started working the toy in and out. Sydney found the rhythm to match it. Shannon had a wicked grin on her face as she watched our roommate give in to lust and drip with ecstasy on both ends. She looked up at me and said, "This looks like a lot of fun, can I be in the middle next time?"

 

"I'm more than happy with that, but it isn't just up to me." I gestured down to the brunette bobbing between us.

 

She seemed to have caught that because she popped up for a second to say, "Anything, just don't stop! I'm so close!"

 

Hearing that, Shannon slowed down with the toy, making longer deeper strokes and turning up the vibration on it, working it in and out of her sometimes holding it in for a second or two. I could feel her moans as they choked around my cock, going on to reverberate into my soul. Then as Syd was starting to fall into the rhythm again, my wife started pounding away hard and fast, All movement from Sydney stopped and she took my cock all the way into her mouth and took the pounding my dear wife was delivering into her soaked pussy. Her hand grabbed onto the couch clenched fist turning white at the knuckles. Her back arched as she came up for air and let out a moan so loud it was like all the stifled ones came together at once. Then she collapsed down, head in my lap and arms falling beside her. My wife came up to her and right in her ear whispered, "Secondly, Clarke already came once today, so he will last a while. Back to work," slapping Sydney's ass.

 

Slowly Syd moved again, first lifting an arm up to grab me then moving my dick into her mouth. Lifting her head up she started to suck on it again. She was slower this time, each move more deliberate than it had been before. Slowly she started pulling herself together and getting into it again. Shannon thought this was a good time to start teasing Syd's clit again. Syd moved her hips over towards her and opened her legs to give her better access. "Sorry sweety, but I have something else in mind. Get your ass on the couch with your pussy facing me." Sydney was playing the good girl, doing as she was told. She took me out of her mouth and sat on the couch with her legs open. "Good, now take off your shirt I wanna see what you are hiding under there."

 

I don't know where this behavior was coming from. Shannon almost never took charge like this when it was just us. Syd blushed as she started to lift up her shirt. I was caught off guard by a glint when her nipples were freed from the confines of her shirt. "I didn't know you had a nipple piercing," I said.

 

"I love mine!" Shannon said in a giddy tone "they make my nipples so sensitive. Is it the same for you?" without waiting for an answer She pounced onto Sydney and took the pierced nipple into her mouth.

 

She gasped and grabbed Shannon's hair pulling her closer into her breasts. I couldn't help but let out a laugh, "I take that means yours are sensitive too?" I added.

 

Shannon freed her head and looked over to me. "Clarke! Get behind me and fuck me hard." Turning back to Syd: "Sorry, but he's my husband and I'm greedy when it comes to my husband's cum." Then she started kissing her way down Syd's body until her head was between her legs and started licking. Syd let out another moan that turned into a stream of moans.

 

I was enjoying this delightful view when my wife snapped her fingers at me and pointed behind her. When she decides she wants dick, she wants it now. I got up from where I had been sitting and moved around her. While her face was still buried in Sydney's pussy, she used both hands to spread her ass and welcome me into her own dripping pussy. Never one to turn down an invitation, I plunged right into my wife, driving my whole shaft in with one thrust and then taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of her on me. She let out a purr from where her face was hiding, and moved her hands around to grab Syd's ass. My hands finding their way onto Shannon's wonderful rear.

 

For a while we carried on like that, me pounding into Shannon who rode that momentum to carry her into Sydney, then suddenly Syd grabbed Shannon's hair and pulled her in closer. "Oh fuck yes!" she cried out. Those words seemed to set Shannon off and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock, which pushed me over the edge. I felt the pulsations as my cum flew out of me and into my wife for the second time that day.

 

Then we all kind of deflated, melting like chocolate from heat. After catching our breath, I was the first to talk. "Well, that wasn't how I expected the day to go."

 

"It was so fun though," Shannon added.

 

"Fuck!" was all Sydney had to say.

 

Shannon laughed, looking over and said, "If you think my oral skills are good you need to try Clarke's."

 

But that is a story for another day...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Kiltmenow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments