Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First For Gracie - Sami, Candy, And John Get Together

"Sami, Candy, and John play without Gracie"

14
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"After two nights of non-stop sex at Gracie's, Sami and Candy hook up with John for some more naughty fun."

“Wow, that was so much fun,” Candy said as she and Sami walked into Frank's Place hand in hand.

“Oh, I know!  I can’t remember when I’ve had more fun with sex,” Sami answered.

The bar was fairly busy since it was Saturday night but they found two seats at the end of the bar and settled in.  Carol, Sami’s coworker, walked up.  “Hey girls, what can I get you?” she asked.  “Nice markings, by the way, you two have been messing around, huh?”

“Um, well yes, we have, as a matter of fact,” Candy answered,  “I think I have spent more time fucking Sami the last two days than I have the whole time I’ve known her,” she said as she leaned over and kissed Sami passionately.

“So are you two a couple now?  By the look of those marks, you sure are,” Carol giggled.

“Well, it is kinda complicated,” Sami answered.  “We are closer now than either of us could have imagined, but as far as being a couple, well, she is kind of spoken for, owned, if you will.  We just spent two days with her mistress, fuck it was hot.”

“Wow, a mistress, huh?  That’s cool,” Carol answered.

“Hey Carol, can we get two margaritas on the rocks and we’ll take two shots of Patron as well,” Candy said.

“Sure, sweetie,” Carol answered.  “Do you really have a mistress?  I need to hear about that when I get back, OK?”

“Sure thing, just get me a drink and we can talk,” Candy giggled.  Carol walked off to get the drinks.

“Hey ladies,” came a greeting from behind them.  Sami turned to see John standing behind them with his hands on the back of each of their barstools. 

“Hey sexy, what brings you here?  I’d think you would be home recuperating,” Sami chuckled.

“Yeah, what brings you out? Good to see you, bro,” Candy added

“Well, I slept when I got home this morning so now I am restless,” John answered.  He turned and took in the bar; there was a couch open in the corner of the room.  “Would you two like to join me on the couch over there?  We could have a good time talking about Gracie’s place.”

“Um, sure, baby,” Sami replied. “Candy, let Carol know we’re headed to the couch over there, then catch up,” she said as she stood and hooked her arm on John’s forearm.  “Lead the way, sexy boy,” she chuckled.

“Well, I guess,” Candy pouted.  Fucking Sami already making moves on him, I will need to up my game, she thought to herself.  “Hey Carol, we’re heading to the couch over there, OK?  Come over and talk when you can,” she said.  “I think we’re gonna double-team John.”

Candy giggled when she walked up to the couch that Sami and John had claimed.  Sami was leaning back and John was already kissing her passionately.  He had slipped his hand up under her crop top t-shirt and was massaging her breast.  “Fuck, wait for me, you two,” she said.  She sat on the other side of John and kissed his neck while she rubbed his cock through his shorts. John moaned and thrust his hips, pushing his cock into Candy’s hand harder.  “Mm, your cock is hard, baby; I’m going to take it out, OK?  So hard,” she said as she pulled his zipper down and undid the button.  He was commando so she easily had his cock out and started stroking him while he was tweaking Sami’s nipple.

Candy leaned down and licked off the precum that she had caused to seep out of the head of John’s cock.  John moaned into Sami’s mouth.  Candy swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. 

Sami moaned back as John pinched her nipple hard; she thrust her chest into his hand. 

Candy pushed her mouth down onto John’s cock, pushing it past the back of her mouth and into her throat.  John broke his kiss with Sami.  “Fuck, Candy, that feels amazing.  I can’t believe your tongue is on my balls.  You’ve taken all of it, baby,” he moaned.

Candy started to fuck John’s cock with her mouth, bobbing up and down.  John was thrusting his hips up, pushing his cock into Candy’s mouth.  He pinched Sami’s nipples as Candy sucked his cock.  “Fuck!  I am going to cum, Candy,” he warned.  Candy increased her pace until she felt John’s balls tighten.  He grunted and released his cum into her mouth.  She backed off enough to capture all of his cum.  When he finished cumming, she opened her mouth to show him and Sami she’d caught it all before swallowing it all. 

“Mm, that was so good, John, fuck, you taste good,” she said.

“Here you guys go,” Carol said as she walked up with their drinks.  “Holy fuck, what are you guys up to?  You can’t do that in here,” she chuckled.

“Sorry, Carol, we’ll chill,” Candy said.  “We can’t seem to come in here anymore without somebody having sex,” she giggled.  She tucked John’s shrinking cock back into his shorts and buttoned them, then pulled up the zipper.  John pulled his hand out of Sami’s top and turned to look at Carol, his face red with embarrassment. 

“Sorry, Carol is it?  We’ll cool it,” he said.  “This is twice I’ve been here and twice that one of these ladies has had their way with me.  I like your bar,” he grinned.

Carol shook her head and grinned.  She put down three margaritas and three shots of Patron.  “You didn’t say what you wanted before you walked off so I just gave you what they ordered, is that OK?”

“Sure, that is great, thanks, Carol,” John answered. 

“Yeah, thanks, Carol,” Candy said as she passed around shots.  She raised hers up and said, “To a hot night!” 

“Cheers,” John said.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

“Cheers,” Sami followed.

They all three shot down the Patron and slammed down the empty shot glasses.

“So, I am going back to Sami’s for the night, you should come with us,” Candy told John.  “We could finish what we started last night,” she giggled.

“Hey, I like that idea,” Sami added.  “Our fun with you got kind of blocked,” she pouted.

“Yeah, sorry,” John said.  “Last night was not what I was expecting, seems it got off the tracks.  I wish I could fix it.  Wait, why are you heading to Sami’s?” he asked.

Candy looked at Sami with quizzical eyes.  Sami nodded. “Well, um… Miss cleared the house for the night and tomorrow too,” she told John.  “She is going to get ready for Daddy and then they are going to spend time together and… well, and talk about you and what happened with you and Miss,” she said.

“Really?  Why are they going to do that?  Gracie made her decision and I honored it,” John questioned.

“Well, Daddy just wanted to talk it through, he thinks maybe she got too emotional, I guess,” Sami said.

“So, I guess things are still up in the air,” Candy added.  She handed John and Sami their drinks.  “Let’s not worry about it tonight, let’s have fun!”

“I agree,” John replied.  “Let’s have these and then go see what fun we can have at Sami’s!”

“Agreed,” both girls said in unison, then started giggling.

They had a good time and some good laughs while they finished their drinks, then after John paid the tab, they left and John followed them to Sami’s apartment.

John entered the apartment after the girls and closed the door.  When he turned around, he could not see them, but he could hear them giggling and then he saw Sami’s t-shirt fly into the room from her bedroom.  “I guess that’s where we’re gonna play,” he chuckled to himself and headed toward the bedroom.

By the time he got to the room, Candy and Sami were naked and were on the bed making out. While John took his clothes off, Sami moved her mouth to Candy’s tit to suck a nipple and had two of her fingers slipping into her pussy. “Fuck, that looks so sexy,” he said out loud to the girls. 

Quickly the girls worked into a sixty-nine position and were sucking on each other’s pussy.  John watched the two sluts make each other moan and buck while he stroked his cock to get it ready to join them.  These girls are so hot, he thought to himself as he walked to the end of the bed where Candy’s head was.  He tapped Candy on the shoulder.

“Hey baby, you mind raising up so I can join you?  Keep your pussy on her face, but let me at that pussy of Sami’s,” he instructed.  Candy smiled sexily and pushed herself up, grinding her pussy on Sami’s face.  John crawled on the bed and lifted Sami’s legs and opened them, pushing them for Candy to hold up.  Candy grabbed Sami’s ankles and held her legs open.  Then John moved closer and pushed his cockhead into Sami’s dripping cunt.  Sami moaned into Candy’s cunt and started to really suck hard on her clit.

“Oh, baby, she likes your cock in her pussy, she is attacking my clit.  Fuck, oh fuck,” Candy moaned.

John groaned and pushed his cock all the way into Sami’s pussy, feeling her cervix when he bottomed out. "Wow, I am so deep in you, Sami,” he moaned.

Sami was ready to cum when Candy stopped sucking her pussy and she could feel her orgasm start to build again as John started to fuck her hard. Oh fuck, his cock feels good, she thought as she sucked Candy’s clit into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue.

“Oh, Sami, I am going to cum if you keep doing that,” Candy moaned.  John kissed her as he hammered into Sami with his raging cock.  Sami’s legs started to shake and John felt her shudder as she came, spraying his cock and balls as she squirted.  Candy followed suit and came on Sami’s face.  “Fuck,” she groaned as she broke the kiss with John. 

When Sami’s orgasm was over, John pulled out of her.  “Candy, why don’t you clean up the mess Sami just made while I fuck you doggie style?  I want to cum inside your pussy, I’ve never had your pussy,” he said.

“Mm, I’d thought you’d never ask,” Candy giggled as she climbed off Sami’s face and crawled between her legs to begin licking her clean. She kept her knees under her so her ass was high in the air for John to have good access.

Sami laid her head back and watched John crawl behind Candy to fuck her.  She was enjoying the pleasure Candy was giving her and gave John a sexy smile as he locked eyes with her and drove his cock into Candy’s cunt hard.  Candy jumped and moaned into Sami’s pussy, and then she pushed back against John as he began to fuck her hard.

“Fuck, you feel good, Candy, so wet, so tight, fuck,” he moaned as he really began to take her hard.  He could feel his balls tightening and knew his orgasm was not far away.  “I’m going to cum, baby, I am going to fill your cunt with my seed,” he warned Candy.

Candy sucked in Sami’s clit and bit it gently.  “Oh, fuck baby.  If you keep doing that, I am going to cum too,” Sami moaned.  Candy could feel another orgasm of her own coming from John’s hard fucking.

“I think we’re all gonna cum,” Candy moaned. 

“Fuck, cumming,” John moaned as he thrust deep into Candy and started to fill her pussy.

Candy went over the edge with him, “Cumming!  Oh god,” she moaned. 

“Oh fuck!  Cumming,” Sami moaned and shuddered through another orgasm.

John pulled out of Candy as she crawled to lie next to Sami and put an arm over her.  He followed Candy and lay next to Sami on the other side.  He kissed Sami deeply, and then he kissed Candy deeply as well.  He laid his head on the pillow and hugged Sami.  They cuddled and then Sami giggled.  “He’s sleeping, baby.  He is snoring softly."  She kissed Candy, “Goodnight, baby, I’m tired too,” she whispered and closed her eyes.

“Good night, baby,” Candy replied.  She nuzzled Sami’s neck and drifted off to sleep as well.

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments