Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hiring An Assistant

"Greg has convinces his assistant's fiancee to let her work for him."

5
2 Comments 2
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Greg sat at the bar in Embers, nervously reading his first erotic novel as he waited for Sarah and Don to arrive for a business meeting. Absent-mindedly he smoothed his smart black trousers unbuttoning his burgundy blazer as he took a deep drink from his coke zero, not wanting to be intoxicated when Don and Sarah arrived.

A smile spread across his lips as he read a section that Sarah had written. She had a sexy quick mind when it came to writing about sex. Greg knew that he owed at least a small part of his success to Sarah and he just hoped that Don would be okay with her being his assistant. He had told Sarah the full entire job offer, including the sex and writing duties.

Greg’s mind wandered into the possible future of experiencing Sarah over a desk, enjoying her supple body under his caressing touch. The thought of her body writhing under him was arousing him far more than he should be getting with meeting Don and Sarah. He was so lost in thought he didn’t notice Sarah and Don entering Embers. Sarah scanned the crowded restaurant looking for Greg as Don was speaking to the Maitre d’, Sarah grinned as the Maitre d’ started to show Don to their table and she saw Greg.

“Greg! We are over here; it looks like our table is ready for us,” Sarah called waving to Greg as she started to follow Don. Hearing her voice Greg was brought back to the here and now, he shut the book as he looked at Sarah, marveling at her tight short cocktail dress that showed of her curves to perfection. He watched her wriggle her sexy ass as he stood and followed slowly, wanting to look controlled and classy. As Greg reached the table he stood on Sarah’s right side and directly opposite Don.

“Thank you for meeting us here Greg,” Sarah spoke quickly, giving him a courteous peck on his cheek while failing to hide the excitement in her voice.

“No, no, thank you both for agreeing to meet me for this,” Greg replied as he felt his cock twitch with anticipation at the excitement in her voice.

Sarah sat as the two men looked at each other slowly. They shook hands, each man squeezing a bit harder than normal, gauging each other. They sat, both men unsure how things were going to go. Both men studying the other, Greg noticed his well-defined body, his slicked-back blackish hair and his clean-shaven look a direct opposite to Greg’s beard. As Greg looked at Don’s deep green eyes examining him he could tell that Don was unsure what to think of him, what with Greg showing his fiancée attention. Greg placed the book on the table without thinking.

“Remember we each pay for ourselves, that way there isn’t any awkwardness,” Don stated softly as their waitress arrived, her long red hair in a ponytail as she opened the little notebook in her hand.

“We will have a large Pinot Grigio for the lady, a double Johnnie Walker Green Label for my friend over there and a double Glenfiddich for me. Thank you.” Greg smiled happily that Don looked impressed with him getting the drinks order right. Greg placed his left hand on Sarah’s knee without taking his eyes off of Don.

“So Don, what do you think of the Jacksonville Jaguars? I have played rugby and some small amount of American Football,” Greg began, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"I can't say that I wasn't a little cautious about us being here tonight. I want no bullshit between us." Don chuckled. "I'm more of a baseball fan. But we can talk about that later. Let's get to the gist of this meeting before we eat."

"I want to be open, and my success is in some part down to your fiancée," Greg squeezed Sarah’s thigh, "so I'd like to hire her as a PA." There was silence as Don digested what Greg said and wondered what he meant as he noticed glances between Sarah and Greg.

"You remember, I was exchanging emails, thoughts and ideas," Sarah placed her hand on his gently. "And then with the editing."

"That's right. So she did a good job of helping then? That's why you’re ready to offer her a job?" Don nodded his head as he remembered her email so much.

"Sarah is a natural with the written word," Greg hastily added wanting Don to like the idea. "I can’t think of anyone better to help me." Sarah lowered her other hand under the table and squeezed Greg’s knee smiling at him before turning to face Don.

"Wouldn't it be great if I got paid for it now?” She leaned in and kissed Don’s cheek softly as Greg smiled, feeling her hand on his knee but keeping his attention on Don. As Don was about to speak his attention was drawn away to his cell phone, ringing in his pocket. Taking it out of his pocket he looked at it before placing it on the table, clearly torn between answering and ignoring it. Sarah watched it ring noticing it was from his office.

“It seems important, sweetie,” Sarah spoke softly squeezing Don’s hand. Don reluctantly stood up, picking up his phone.

“I’m sorry, please excuse me for just a minute,” Don spoke, answering the phone as he walked away conducting business. Sarah grinned as she looked at Greg.

“Oh Greg, he’s going to notice if you keep caressing my leg with your hand,” She blushed enjoying the gentle caress of his hand.

“Maybe he needs too,” Greg spoke softly and a sly smile. Sarah glanced over at Don.

“I don’t think now is the time to tell him that this had gone, umm, further than just working on writing.” She looked at the table shyly trying not to be nervous. “I’m not sure we should take it any further, I mean I’m engaged now…” Greg moved his hand higher on her leg slowly.

“Sarah you should try it, just the once. Just to make sure it isn’t right for you. Besides, we both know Don will benefit from it too.” Greg said glancing at him.

“If we do something once, if I have sex with you once, and I decide it isn't for me, you'll back off, no hard feelings?” She bit her lip hoping Don couldn’t read lips.

“I give you my word, I would back off and just work with you.” Greg took his hand off of Sarah’s leg as the drinks arrived at the table. Greg started to sip his whiskey as Sarah thought about it sipping her wine, the sips turned into a gulp as she came to a decision.

“Okay,” She spoke softly but with conviction.

“You choose when it happens,” Greg whispered as he shifted close to her slightly. Sarah drank the rest of her wine as she smiled, thinking of Greg’s latest book.

“How about here?” Her voice was mischievous and playful.

“What, in the bathroom?” Greg asked his eyes glinting with playfulness.

“Like that scene between Richard and Amelia in your last book? You know, when they couldn't wait until they were home?” Sarah smiled with a wink, trying to be subtle so as not to let Don see “I've got the dress for it.”

“Oh that was an inspired scene, people absolutely love it,” Greg looked around “I'll go first.”

“Just a minute Greg.” Sarah put her hand on Greg’s before he could get up* “Don can't see us both gone.”

“I'll see you shortly then.” Greg nodded standing and taking his blazer off leaving it on his chair. Greg went to the family bathroom and stood leaning against the door watching the table. He saw Don return to where Sarah was and look around for Greg.

“Where has Greg gone?” Don asked as he sipped his drink.

“Just to the bathroom honey.” Sarah hugged him close knowing that her plan was going to work out. “Gives us a minute to get close.” Sarah winked as she started to kiss him passionately, dropping one of her hands to sneak his wallet out of his jacket pocket. Don was lost in her surprising actions and was completely unaware of her taking his wallet.

“Perhaps we should pay for the drinks and see if he'll go to a less formal setting where you and I can sit more closely together,” Sarah whispered to Don as she nuzzled his ear. Don excitedly reached for his wallet, loving the idea, panic crossed his face as he realised he couldn’t find his wallet.

“Damn baby, I must have left my wallet.” He spoke softly trying to remain calm, while Greg grinned realising exactly what Sarah was planning and doing.

“I don't have the cash for it, Don. You'll have to go back to the house. I'll order some coffee while I wait. I'm sure Greg won't mind doing all the talking.” Sarah tried to look disappointed as she spoke to Don, her mind wandering to the bathroom and Greg. Don sighed realising he had no choice but to go back home.

“Its at least a twenty-minute journey from here Sarah. If I make good time I’ll be back in forty-five.” Don kissed Sarah one last time giving her a soft pat on her ass before leaving the restaurant. Sarah watched Don go to make sure he left before standing and walking sedately to where Greg was waiting.

“Where has he gone?” Greg asked quietly as he kissed Sarah softly.

“He’s gone home to get this.” Sarah grinned showing Greg Don’s wallet. Greg felt a grin cross his face as he opened the bathroom door.

“So why don’t we duck into here and have some fun?” Greg winked as he entered the bathroom his heart beating faster, as he knew Sarah would follow. Sarah’s heart started to beat a tattoo against her ribs as she followed Greg.

“I've never done anything in the bathroom before, but your book made it seem so hot.” She blushed, still unsure but filled with the desire to find out.

“I have and you know who with,” Greg spoke softly as he locked the door behind them. “And now here’s your chance to find out. And I reckon you will enjoy this.” He winked with a smile, watching as she blushed, pulling up her dress to show him her black lacy thong. Greg kissed her passionately as he undid his trousers.

Sarah leaned against the wall as they kissed her hands fumbling with his trousers. Greg assisted her in pushing his trousers and underwear down. He moved his hands along her legs, softly caressing her, he felt her moist panties moving them to one side as he ran his cock along her slit.

“You want this, don’t you?” Greg teased her.

“Yes, I've wanted it for a while,” Sarah answered quietly, smiling, her breathing was fast. Greg started to push slowly into her, enjoying her tightness wrapped around him. Sarah placed her hands against the wall to steady herself as she felt Greg enter her slowly. She grinned as she realised that she would want this, again and again, wishing that he would lean in and kiss her.

“Oh this is exciting, I’ve never had sex standing up.” She said fluttering her eyes hoping Greg knew what she wanted. Greg nodded as he held still fully in her, leaning forward slightly he kissed her passionately.

As Sarah found her balance she wrapped her arms around Greg, pulling at him, silently telling him she wanted more, needed more from him. He broke the kiss as he started to thrust into her, long deep rapid thrusts. Greg started to kiss all over her neck being careful not to leave any marks that Don could see when he returned. As she felt him start to push deeper and faster into her, each thrust almost lifting her up, she started to moan. Her moans mixed with Greg’s groans as he felt and enjoyed how tight she was around him.

“Oh, Greg, this can't be all I get.” She moaned louder as she wrapped one leg around him, his hands gripping her sides to counter his harder thrusts which were lifting her off the of the ground.

“Do you want more now or later?” Greg asked winking at her.

“Hmmm, give it to me now. At least I can tell Don that you're a great writer that will make us both money. I'll try to convince him to let me work with you.” She could barely speak, her lust overflowing as she moaned loudly not caring if other restaurant-goers could hear her or not. Greg wrapped his arms around her, lifting her off the floor thrusting up into her as she was supported purely by his body. He was determined to make her want more and more.

“Oh yes, god yes, do it like Richard. I've always desired to have that done to me.” Sarah practically screamed as her phone started to ring in her handbag, her eyes darting open in shock. She felt Greg’s cock throb as he held her in the air and his cum flowed into her deeply. Sarah put a finger to her lips as she reached for her phone, and taking a minute to answer with Greg’s cock still spurting in her.

“Oh, hey there Don.” She tried not to sound like she was out of breath as she listened to Don speaking rapidly while Greg kissed her shoulder. “Yes, I hurried away from the table so Greg wouldn't hear…” She smirked slightly as she carried on listening. “Well let me look in my handbag.” Greg finished cumming with a grin as she held the phone against her middle whispering to Greg. “We must do this again.” She smiled as we went back to the phone. “Oh yes, sweetie, I have it. I'm sorry it'll take you a few minutes more to get back. I'll order another coffee.” Greg lifted her off his cock beaming having heard what she had said.

“Perhaps we should put our clothes back together and have another drink,” Sarah said realizing how disheveled she looked as Greg nodded looking in the mirror.

“Yes, I don’t think Don wants to see us like this.” He chuckled, as Sarah pulled out a brush and redid her ponytail. Greg grinned as he pulled her thong of wanting to keep it. She grinned as she pulled down the shirt part of her dress to where it should be. Greg pulled up his trousers, straightening his shirt as well.

“Who should go back first? I know he's not back but the people near us may say something.” Sarah asked nervously hoping she could convince Don to like the arrangement.

“I should, seeing as I left first.” Greg kissed her softly before he left quickly. Sarah stood there for a moment with her back against the wall again smiling as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. She knew she had to find a way to get Don to agree. She took a deep breath and walked out as casually as she could manage. She arrived at the table, sitting as the waitress was putting more drinks on the table that Greg had ordered.

“Well, I must say I'm glad I had you convince me to try it.” She spoke softly lifting her glass of wine.

“Here’s to a long prosperous, thrilling future working together.” Greg raised his glass in a toast clinking against Sarah’s as Don arrived at the table, Don looked between them both trying to figure out what was going on.

“What's going on here? What have I missed?” Don asked sitting down placing his hand on Sarah’s leg.

“Sarah has agreed to be my PA provisionally,” Greg spoke softly a small smile on his lips.

“It's a lot of money Don,” Sarah spoke quickly to back Greg up.

“What duties do you expect from her? What do you write?” Don asked bluntly unsure of Greg’s intentions. Sarah looked at Greg, nervously hoping that he gave Don as little information as possible.

“Her duties are to help me, and I write lots of things, mainstream things,” Greg stated quickly.

“Don, it's an office job.” Sarah contributed. Don noticed the book on the table, specifically the cover and picked it up, quickly scanning the cover. Sarah and Greg exchanged nervous glances as they watched Don’s face. He started to flip through the book before reading the back.”

“This is just a bunch of sex. Sarah, I don't want you being a whore.” Don spoke quietly his temper starting to rise slowly.

“Don, calm down. For one thing, you and I know that.” Sarah placed her hand on Don’s to soothe him.

“Don, I can assure you, Sarah will not be a whore,” Greg spoke with conviction and passion.

“You've always wanted me to improve in the...” Sarah leaned in closer to Don and whispered, “the bedroom.” Don looked at Sarah studying her face as Greg leaned back deciding to let Sarah handle the issue. Sarah could see that he wasn’t budging and thought of something that could work.

“Greg, will you excuse us for a minute?” Her voice was husky with lust.

“By all means, I'll order some more drinks for us all.” Greg nodded with a grin as Sarah smiled at him winking to let him know she had a plan.

“Don, drink your scotch and come with me.” Sarah stood taking Don's hand, not intending on giving him a choice in the matter. Greg pointedly took out his phone, making a show of not paying attention. Don froze for just a moment before downing his Johnnie Walker Green Label, standing to follow her. Greg watched Sarah walk Don over towards the bathrooms, noticing she was swaying her hips just a little more than she had earlier.

“Remember when you told me about those times the girls at the club sucked you off in the bathrooms?” Sarah whispered as she kissed Don’s cheek.

“I remember babe.” Don nodded and hugged her, his hands low on her back just above her ass, as he kissed her.

“Well, through helping Greg with the book, I think I found the courage and want to try it with you.” Sarah reached casually to his crotch, moving her fingers along his growing clothed shaft, in just the way that he loved her doing in the car. “Let's go to the family bathroom and I'll show you.”

Don tried the family bathroom door, finding to his dismay that the door was locked. He looked around, determined to enjoy this experimental mood Sarah seemed to be in. Moving towards the men’s bathroom, he opened the door to see if anyone was in there. Don grinned seeing it was empty, entered leading Sarah by the hand, going straight into a stall, locking it as he did. Sarah kissed his lips softly before crouching down to almost kneeling, but not touching the floor with her knees in front of Don.

“Go ahead and undo your pants. Let me show you.” Sarah smiled licking her lips. Slowly he undid his pants, taking his cock out excited to finally be doing this with the woman he loves. Sarah took his cock from him and started to stroke his shaft slowly, smiling up at him, looking into his eyes as he caressed her hair. Suddenly she took his balls one at a time into her mouth, sucking on them hungrily, wanting Don to feel her desire for him. She started to stroke his shaft with more pressure, emulating the girls that Don used to enjoy so much, the ones he sometimes misses.

GigiDamessco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GigiDamessco

“Who have you practised on?” Don asked, through a groan as he gripped her hair tighter.

“I've read a few stories, I've heard you tell me, and…” she pulled away from Don to answer him, licking his cock between her words.

“Go on babe,” Don whispered surprised at his building excitement.

“I've roleplayed a few times with Greg online.” Before her reply could sink into Don's conscious mind she pushed herself onto him, taking his entire shaft into her mouth. She took him deep the way he liked with the girls who used to suck him off. She moved her tongue to caress his shaft all while humming to stop him thinking about what she said. Sarah knew he was enjoying her actions as he started to subconsciously buck his hips.

“Fuuuck” Don moaned out a long draw out a cuss word. The blowjob she was giving him far surpassing the usual ones she gave him. Sarah held his balls rolling them in her palms, caressing them as she remembered what Greg told her, that balls needed as much love as the shaft itself. Each time she bobbed her head on his rock hard cock she took him deeper and deeper. His balls tightened in her hands as his shaft throbs. Sarah knew he was about to cum and knew that he would be wanting more of this in the future. Sarah swallowed everything he pumped into her mouth. She didn’t waste a drop like she hadn’t had a drink in ages as his cum was sweet life-saving fluid.

“Oh, I'm going to fuck you now babe.” Don grinned pulling her off his cock and making her stand.

“But honey we're in the men's bathroom.” Sarah tried to stall him, as she tried not to panic thinking of Greg’s cum in her pussy. Don’s hands were already hiking up her dress as she spoke. He winked as he lifted her quickly pushing his cock into her tight pussy. Sarah moaned as Don’s thrusts pushed her against the stall like Greg had done barely fifteen minutes before, she felt the animalistic nature of Don’s thrusts and loved it. She blushed as she thought how slutty she was, wanting both men to fuck her.

“Oh, God. I love it.” She gasped, as Don paused as he noticed the cum covering his cock as he pulled out, it reminded him of when he fucked his good lady more than once in a row.

“What did you do?” Don asked quietly keeping his emotions in check. Sarah struggled to catch her breath as she thought about how to answer.

“We were talking and came up with a way to convince you...” She paused for a fraction of a second, thinking fast as she did. “You know how you said you always wanted to take my ass?” She ran her hand against his face, trying to be sweet as she carried on. “Working with Greg we will write better books, make lots of money, and you'll benefit. Without reading his stories and working with him, I'd never have even thought about it. Any of what we’ve done here so far.”

“So I share my gorgeous fiancée's body and I get the sexually exploratory woman that I want, her being my beautiful fiancée?” Don asked pulling fully out of her, surprised that another man's cum on his cock didn’t bother him. He turned Sarah around and let his hands caress her perfect pert ass.

“Yes, but only with Greg.” Sarah looked over her shoulder at Don smiling and biting her bottom lip.

“Just him?” Don asked squeezing her cheeks as he spread them lining his cock with her hole.

“Only him and you can touch me.” Sarah smiled her eyes sparkling as she felt his cock against her ass.

“But your mine above all else,” Don said possessively as he started to push slowly into her tight ass.

“Of course honey.” She moaned trying to relax and allow him to enter her, he sank fully into her slowly.

“Oh, that feels good. See we can do this at home more.” Sarah moaned wanting Don to continue as she stood on the tiptoes of her heels to allow him easier movements. He moved slowly enjoying being within her tight ass.

“This is because of Greg?” Don asked incredulously.

“Greg convinced me I should let you have anything you want honey.” She pushed back against him trying to get him deeper into her.

“Does he have his own woman?” Don started to thrust faster and deeper into her, wondering if Greg would share his woman as willingly as he wants to share other men’s women.

“Yes honey, but she works away for now.” She was breathing so hard and deep she was struggling to speak to Don. He thrust faster and deeper into her as he leant close to her and kissed her neck, leaving a love bite on her, a sign to Greg that she was his.

“Oh, I didn't realize this feels so good. It feels so good with you honey.” She moaned her orgasm building.

“Fuck I'm going to cum.” Don groaned quietly knowing that he would be needing more of his Sarah like this again.

“Oh honey, can you fill my ass, and we can tell Greg how naughty we were.” Her voice was husky with lust as she started to cum. Don pushed as deep into her ass as he could, his hands gripping her hips and his cock throbbed as he started to fill her ass with his cum.

“Oh do it, honey. I want it. Oh yes. I love it.” Her voice rang out as she felt Don’s cum filling her ass.

“Oh, you are my sexy, smart woman.” Don pulled out of her slowly, reluctantly. Sarah stayed in position loving the feeling of cum in both holes, her mind wandering into how she could get both men to fuck her at once.

“I think we should get back,” Sarah said realising that they could get caught, hastily she pulled her dress so it was presentable leaving the stall while Don was still in a state of undress. She absentmindedly left the door open in her rush to get back to the table and leave the men’s bathroom, she didn’t see Greg watching stood by the sinks. Don and Greg made eye contact as Don took his time getting dressed, Greg glanced at Don’s cock before turning to face the mirrors.

“May I say what you and Sarah did was very arousing, and may I say your rather attractive too you know.” Greg pointedly turned to face Don and glance at Don’s crotch, as Don approached him. “Look what I and Sarah do is just fun, and each time she has fun she will do more for you, she will use all her experience to drive you wild.” Greg smiled as he looked at Don.

“So what she gets fun and I just sit at home,” Don asked as he washed his hands, his thoughts drifting to the women he used to enjoy before going home to Sarah.

“I know you used to have fun with several other women, with Sarah’s knowledge. Do you think Sarah would be insistent on you not having fun while she was?” Greg chuckled. “Sarah wants you to enjoy yourself too. It will bring you both together. You will both enjoy how much better things are in bed.”

“And what are you giving in to this, this deal?” Don looked at Greg.

“My girlfriend, Jolene, I know she would love to have you in bed.” Greg leant against the counter as he saw Don smile deciding that maybe it was a damn good deal. “Besides Sarah having fun with me you can keep an eye on her, make sure she’s safe and happy. And you could always ask me to stop or back off and I would.” Don nodded as he thought about all of Greg’s words and grinned but didn’t tell Greg his choice either way.

“Come we should get back to the table, Sarah will be waiting and worrying.” Don looked at the door. “But first, were you wanking while watching me and Sarah?”

“I was wanking but being out here I couldn’t really take out my cock could I.” Greg laughed as he left the bathroom. Both Don and Greg walked to the table almost side by side, both watching Sarah as she sipped her fresh glass of wine nervously, worried about the outcome of this meeting, she saw both men walking together and felt a sense of relief. Don kissed her passionately before he sat with his hand on her leg again.

“So Don are you okay with this?” Sarah asked as she looked at Don nervously, as she felt cum oozing out of both of her holes.

“Sarah tell me about Greg's girlfriend,” Don asked trying to keep his decision hidden from her, Sarah smiled bashfully as she heard his question.

“Jolene? She's adventuresome, like those girls you always told me about. Blonde, loves all kinds of sex...” She trailed off as she realised she wasn’t sure exactly what to say to Don about Jolene.

“She’s as much mine as Sarah is yours, Don,” Greg interjected quickly. Sarah was practically bouncing up and down in her seat, desperately wanting Don to sign.

“See, he does not want to steal me away. Please say you'll let me be his PA.” She said trying to sound as sexy as she could.

“So Greg was a good lover?” Don asked looking into Sarah’s eyes as he picked up the pen.

“He actually wakes up my inner slut, making me more aware of what I want with you, honey.” Sarah blushed finally admitting it out loud.

“Where is your office, Greg?” Don asked as he nodded turning to face Greg.

“Umm I don’t have an office yet,” Greg admitted quietly.

“I may have a place you can work from on one condition.” Don looked at Greg with a sly grin.

“Don, how about he use our spare bedroom? That would make a great office what's your condition?” Sarah placed her hand on Don’s left as she spoke.

“Yes, you would be able to keep an eye on things that way,” Greg spoke quickly, excited by the prospect.

“One I get to enter the office as and when I want, two when Jolene visits I get to be with her.” Don sounded like it was a major deal but he knew it was a formality after what Greg had said.

“OH, I'm sure Jolene would love to have sex with you Don, right Greg?” Sarah grinned thinking of future fun.

“Yes, your right, Jolene would love to have sex with Don.” Greg’s grin matched Sarah’s.

“Oh, but if the spare bedroom is used as an office there’s no room for Greg to sleep in.” Sarah looked upset at the thought of Greg having to live away. Don nodded looking like he was thinking of something.

“If he pays for a bigger bed we can all share,” Don spoke quietly not wanting them to get too excited.

“Okay, one bigger bed and we all sign.” Greg nodded as he took out his pen signing his name happily and quickly.

“Do I sign next?” Sarah asked as Don handed her the pen. She signed her name looking at Don as she gave him the pen back, silently praying that he would sign.

“Greg I'll sign at home if you come with us.” Don put the pen in his pocket as Sarah started to frown a little worried he was changing his mind.

“That sounds like it will be fun, but you can’t drive Don, you’ve drunk too much.” Greg looked around for their waitress.

“Let's just all take a taxi. We can come back later to fetch the car.” Sarah smiled, hoping that Don would agree, relief flooding over her as he nodded.

“I'll get the taxi,” Don said standing up slowly.

“And I'll settle the bill” Greg replied standing up, and going to the waitress paying the bill. Don took Sarah’s hand and walked with her out of the restaurant squeezing her hand softly. Sarah sighed thinking that it was a good sign of what was happening.

“Greg will have to watch me fuck you before I sign the paperwork,” Don whispered to Sarah after kissing her passionately.

“Well then let's get home, honey.” Sarah winked as she casually brushed her hand against his crotch as Greg joined them. All three of them climbed into the back of the taxi, with Sarah sitting between them both as she rested a hand on each of their knees softly caressing them.

“Don has something to tell you, Greg,” Sarah whispered so the driver didn’t hear.

“I need you to truly understand Sarah is mine, Greg.” Don kissed her cheek as he spoke.

“I know she is Don.” Greg beamed knowing the paperwork would be signed.

“I need to have you watch me fuck her.” Don’s words excited Greg as Sarah smiled listening to the men talking about her, she squeezed their knees licking her lips quickly.

“So why the bigger bed Don?” Greg asked softly wanting to touch Sarah, smiling as Don kissed her before speaking.

“Sarah will love sleeping between us and I get to keep an eye on things.” Don winked.

“Sarah, what do you think?” Greg asked, as Sarah looked at Don, and at Greg a warm smile on her lips.

“I think that would be wonderful. A definite win-win.” Her voice was full of happiness.

“Don Sarah is yours; no one will ever be able to change that,” Greg replied as he placed his hand on her thigh. Sarah inhaled sharply as she leant over to kiss Don and giving Greg better access. She Kissed Don passionately hoping desperately that Greg would do more. Greg moved his hand under her dress.

“Don I need and want to see you fuck her.” Greg groaned softly. Sarah grabbed Greg’s hand pulling it up to her pussy as she caressed Don’s growing bulge, unzipping his trousers to free his cock.

“Show me how she reacts to you.” Greg pushed two fingers into her as he watched her bend down licking his cock. She started to moan so almost swallowed Don’s cock to silence herself. Don shut his eyes moaning in pleasure, rocking his hips slightly. Greg placed his spare hand on the back of Sarah’s head, moving his fingers deeper and faster in her. Her hand moved and rolled Don’s balls in her hand, caressing them and playing with them the way she and Greg had discussed online.

“I'm going to need to fuck her right away when we get home Greg. Get that pussy good and ready.” Don moaned out loving her actions.

“Anything to get you to sign.” Greg winked as he wriggled his fingers in her deeply, using his thumb to rub her clit wanting her to cum on his hand. Don opened his eyes watching Greg’s actions as Sarah started to bob her head up and down rapidly, working her hand on his balls rapidly.

“Oh take me home, I need your cock filling me Don,” Sarah yelled as she lifted off of his cock. Greg and Don looked at each other, slightly nodding as they both had the same thought. Don grabbed her head and pulled her back onto his cock as Greg pushed her head from behind. She smiled around his cock as she moaned feeling his cock throb, his balls tightening as he started to cum. She moaned as she came on Greg’s fingers, some of Don’s cum escaping her mouth and dribbling down his cock. Her eyes sparkled as she felt Greg pull her off of his cock and felt his lips on hers as he kissed her passionately tasting Don’s cum on her lips and in her mouth. Sarah took a moment before she was kissing Greg back forgetting Don was watching them.

“Isn’t she addictive Greg? I bet your girls just the same.” Don chuckled, “But I need to feel my girls pussy on me right now.” Greg broke the kiss and looked around.

“Sarah ride Don, here right now, in the back of this taxi,” Greg whispered winking at Don, determined to show off the benefit of Sarah and him working together. Sarah grinned her eyes wide open as a slight blush crept over her face, not quite believing that Greg would dare suggest it. “Remember when Rebecca and Max were in the limo.” Sarah thought for a while before she smiled.

“So Don is Max in this scenario?” She kissed Don’s neck softly. Slowly she hiked up her dress moving over onto Don’s lap her back too him as she held onto the handle above the door, lowering herself onto Don’s cock carefully, moaning the way Rebecca did in Greg’s book. She glanced at Greg and noticed him taking his cock out wrapping her thong around his hard throbbing cock.

“Oh Don, I want to ride you the rest of the way home,” Sarah remembered the exact words that Rebecca said the exact same thing just with a different name. Greg started to stroke his cock slowly enjoying watching Sarah and Don, as Don started to thrust up into Sarah’s tight pussy, his hands moving up her sides and grabbing her breasts squeezing them hard, loving her newfound boldness.

“Damn Greg how have you made her so wild and free?” Don moaned knowing he would sign as soon as he could and he looked at Greg. Sarah smiled as she watched Greg using her thong, knowing that Don would notice soon.

“I didn’t make her wild; I showed her her wild side.” Greg grinned loving the show.

“Damn I wondered where that was” Don laughed as he thrust faster. Sarah bounced up and down, working Don’s cock as she watched Greg stroking his. Greg started to twist his hand as he stroked himself.

“Well if it was the only time I'd get Sarah I'd want a memento.” Greg grinned as Sarah blushed starting to cum while she bounced on Don, her orgasm setting Don of as he groaned filling her pussy. They both looked at Greg as he started to cum over his hand and the thong. Greg put his cock away as the taxi pulled up to Don and Sarah’s place, he leant forward paying the fare as Sarah and Don parted, sorting themselves out. Don rapidly signed his name before getting out of the taxi, folding the paper neatly as he took her hand as he stood by her. Greg soon joined them with a smile.

“So what do we do now?” He asked softly expecting just to enjoy spending time in their company.

“Simple, we get in the house, go up to the bedroom, get naked and show this sexy blonde what two guys can do to her.” Don squeezed her hand as he led everyone into the house, Sarah was happy that Don was so welcoming to this situation. Rapidly they all moved to the master bedroom, none of them wasting time in getting naked, before standing awkwardly waiting for someone to make the first move.

“Greg you can have her ass this time and I’ll take her pussy.” He kissed Sarah as he spoke.

“Don, how do you want me?” Sarah asked eagerly, looking forward to trying two men at once. Greg moved to her and kissed her.

“Ride Greg and I'll fuck you.” Don winked as Greg moved to the bed lying on his back. Sarah moved to him and carefully sat on Greg’s cock feeling it spread her ass, she moaned as she felt his hands holding her hips and his cock fully in her tight ass. Don watched the scene briefly before he moved to her pushing his cock deeply into her pussy feeling her pussy tighter than normal. She moaned loudly loving the feeling of both men in her but finding the sensations almost too much to handle, her body flooding with pleasure.

Greg and Don started to kiss opposite sides of her neck as she screamed loudly in orgasm, her holes clenching around their cocks. Both men groaned as they came with her filling both her holes. All three of them panting from their climaxes as they broke apart, Sarah being held by both of them.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments