Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

By the Light of the Fire

"A cold night in the French Alps soon heats up as I get reacquainted with my high school crush."

13
9 Comments 9
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

I walked out onto the balcony to find Nathalie already in the hot tub. She was sitting next to her sister, Camille, and her best friend, Caroline. Their heads and shoulders were all that was visible above the bubbling water. The three of them had been chattering away in French but stopped as soon as I slid open the chalet door, which I found deeply suspicious. I raised my eyebrow at them as I walked across the wooden slats towards the hot tub.

I stripped off quickly, shivering in the cold winter air, and, feeling more than slightly self-conscious, jumped into the blessedly hot water. I noticed that Nathalie and Camille were giggling as I sat down.

“What?” I asked. Nathalie explained that my swimming shorts, which were baggy and knee-length, were unusual; different from the smaller and tighter swimwear that French men usually wore. Feeling even more embarrassed, I settled down into the water and started to relax as the conversation moved on. I was able to follow most it as my French was pretty good and they all spoke excellent English.

Camille was nineteen and two years her sister’s junior. Like her sister, she was tall and slender, with huge, adorable blue eyes. Caroline, by contrast, was shorter but curvier, with pale skin and short, curly hair that was so dark that it looked almost black. All three of them were very beautiful, but I only really had eyes for Nathalie.

I had met her on a school exchange programme six years earlier. She had been training to be a ski instructor, which was why she wanted to learn English. We had managed to keep in touch and when I went travelling around Europe during my year out from university, she invited me to visit her at her family home in the French Alps. I always wrote to her in French, which meant that I had been able to keep my hand in with the language, but I had still spent the weeks leading up to this trip frantically working my way through exercises in the LocalLingo app so I didn’t embarrass myself too much!

“Bonsoir, Sam,” said a friendly, female voice. I looked around to see Nathalie’s mother emerging from the chalet. She was wearing slippers and a long, powder blue robe and was carrying a bottle of wine. She closed the door behind her, turned and, much to my amazement, removed the robe, kicked off the slippers and walked towards the hot tub wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy black bikini bottoms. Like her daughters, Madame Thibaut had long legs, blue eyes and long, silvery blonde hair. My eyes were drawn immediately to her breasts, which I guessed were probably a c-cup and seemed surprisingly perky for someone in her late forties. I looked away, worried that Nathalie would see me staring but, fortunately, no one seemed to have noticed.

I shuffled around and Madam Thibaut sat next to me, so I was now sandwiched between her and her youngest daughter, with Caroline and Nathalie opposite me. It was only then that I realised that Nathalie, Caroline and Camille were all topless too; it was hard to tell in the broiling waters of the hot tub. My cheeks started to flush and I felt even more self-conscious.

After a while, Madam Thibaut addressed me directly, saying a sentence in French that I translated as, “you seem quiet tonight, Sam.” I apologised and asked her how her day had been.

I sat back, only half-listening and enjoyed the view. (I mean the actual view, you dirty-minded bastards! Though, I did keep sneaking in the occasional glance at the four beautiful women that surrounded me...)

The sun was just starting to set on a wonderful, crisp, clear winter’s day. On my right, I could see down to the main town, while in front of me, a vast, rolling, snow-covered landscape stretched away into the distance, broken by a chain of mountains behind which the sun was now disappearing. There was a smattering of pine trees that broke up the scene, which seemed almost black against the pure white of the snow, which sparkled in the late evening sunlight. Behind us, beyond the other chalets, the peaks of the Aiguilles towered over us.

As the light faded and the drinks kept flowing, I became more and more acutely aware that I was sat in a hot tub with four gorgeous, mostly-naked French women. Admittedly, two of them were the mother and sister of the woman I was interested in, but still! Occasionally, I would get a glance of bare breast as one of them reached out to grab something from the side of the tub.

It was not long before the sun finally set. The only light now came from a lamp on the wall of the chalet and from the blueish-white lights beneath the bubbling water’s surface. Steam was rising into the cold night, spiralling in the currents of hot air.

Camille and her mother departed soon after the sun had set. Madame Thibault would be out on the piste early the next day and Camille was heading into town to meet her friends. I tried not to watch them as they climbed out of the hot tub, I really did, but I would be lying if my eyes hadn’t been drawn to their beautiful buttocks as they walked away. This time, I think Caroline caught me staring, so I quickly grabbed my drink again and shuffled round to face her and Nathalie instead.

The three of us spread out around the hot tub, refilled our glasses and kept on chatting in a mixture of French and English for a while. Their English was infinitely better than my French, but they were very patient and didn’t mock me too much, even when I made a few hilarious mistakes.

I was lying back on the side of the hot tub, looking up at the stars in the clear night sky above us, when I felt something moving under the water near my leg. I glanced down to see that, barely visible under the water, someone had placed their foot on the step between my legs. I glanced across to see Caroline staring up at the sky and Nathalie staring right at me, smiling wickedly. Her foot slid slowly towards my cock, which felt like it had been at least partly hard ever since Madam Thibault had stripped off earlier.

I had had a crush on Nathalie since the day I laid eyes on her, but I had never imagined that she would feel the same way. She had been very friendly over the last couple of days, and I had had a highly stimulating dream about her the night before, but I never expected anything to happen. She smiled as her toes found my hardness. Apparently, she hadn’t been brave enough, or possibly drunk enough, to do this in front of her family, but now it was just the three of us…

It was then that Caroline leant back and accidentally knocked over her wine glass, which shattered on the deck. Both girls got up and bent over the side of the hot tub, giving me a spectacular view of their asses, as they picked up the glass pieces and wrapped them in a towel, before settling back into the water.

“Perhaps we should go back inside now?” Nathalie suggested, a few minutes later. That was it, I thought, sadly. The spell had been broken.

We climbed out of the hot tub and into the freezing night air. It was so cold that it felt like it was burning my skin as we frantically grabbed our things and ran inside. Shivering, we made our way into the main room of the chalet. Caroline went off to the kitchen and I wrapped a couple of towels around myself before sliding off my shorts and taking a seat by the fireplace to try and warm up. My teeth were still chattering when Caroline returned a few minutes later with three large mugs of hot chocolate with what tasted like cognac in it.

There was an upper balcony overlooking the high-ceilinged living space, with doors leading off it where Nathalie’s bedroom and the guest bedroom, where I was staying, were located. Nathalie emerged from her room a few moments later, throwing down blankets and pillows into the middle of the room, where a large, fluffy rug dominated the space between the sofas in front of the fire.

Nathalie, now wearing a fleecy, purple robe, descended the wooden spiral staircase, placed another couple of logs into the enormous fireplace and turned out the main light. It was pretty dark at first, but soon the flames grew, dancing and roaring and filling the room with light and heat.

Kisi_missi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kisi_missi

“Come, sit with us,” she said in that beautiful French accent. She grabbed a blanket and moved towards the fire. I sat down on the thick, luxurious rug in the circle of firelight, with Nathalie on one side of me and Caroline on the other, as Nathalie wrapped her blanket around us. It smelled of her; the intoxicating scent of her perfume filled my nose as it was wrapped around my shoulders.

We sat and chatted for a while, sipping our hot chocolate and watching the fire. After a while, once we had all stopped shivering, Nathalie turned to face me.

“You have grown up well,” she said. I decided to take it as a compliment on the man that I had become, rather than a comment about the awkward teenager that I had been the last time we met! Her hair was messy and still slightly wet. She looked so beautiful in the firelight. I stared at the flickering, dancing flames reflected in those beautiful eyes for a long moment before she leaned in and kissed me. It felt so much better than teenage Sam could ever have imagined!

After a few moments, she pulled away, and Caroline placed one hand on my cheek and turned my face towards hers. Amazed and unresisting, I leant into the kiss and Caroline immediately slid her tongue between my lips. Then she pulled away and moved towards Nathalie instead. I think my mouth must have dropped open as their lips met. As the kissing grew more passionate, the blankets fell away. Well, we didn’t need them any more; things were quickly hotting up.

Still unable to believe what was happening, I watched as the two girls kissed fervently in front of me. Caroline’s towel was undone and discarded, then Nathalie’s robe fell open as their hands explored each other’s bodies. I was now able to see them in all their naked glory and I didn’t think I needed to be furtive about checking them out anymore! Nathalie was slender and toned with smallish but beautifully formed breasts. Caroline was curvier, with larger boobs and larger, darker nipples. Both girls’ pussies were unshaven but trimmed; Caroline’s was dark brown, Nathalie’s a pale, sandy blonde.

I was quite happy to sit back and enjoy the show, but soon it came time for some audience participation. They turned towards me and I was pushed onto my back. One towel fell from my shoulders, and then, as I lay on my back with one girl kneeling on either side of me, the other towel was torn off and my cock, as hard at that moment as it had ever been, sprung free. I don’t like to brag, but I’m not exactly small down there. Longer than average and pretty thick, my cock was standing at full attention. Nathalie got to it first and, for a few moments, I got to enjoy every man’s fantasy; one girl sucking your cock while another kisses your balls. And god, it was amazing!

I was conscious about being overstimulated, however, and I didn’t want to ruin the experience by cumming too early, so I sat up and placed my hand on Nathalie’s shoulders, guiding her up towards me so I could kiss her as Caroline continued to work my cock. Then, after kissing her deeply for a few minutes, I pulled her even further upwards, until she was straddling my face. I hungrily buried my face in her pussy, revelling in the taste of her, and she rode me to her first orgasm of the night. I probably would have cum right then and there if Nathalie hadn’t fumbled the dismount and almost landed on her friend, breaking her rhythm.

We came back together in a huddle and started some three-way kissing. We switched from partner to partner as the third person watched, eagerly awaiting their next turn, our hands caressing each other’s bodies. Things were really heating up now and our bodies were beginning to glisten in the warm light of the fire.

The rest of the experience was a bit of a blur. Everyone got to be the centre of attention for a while though! I remember kissing Caroline and squeezing her breasts as Nathalie pushed her onto her back and kissed her way down towards her friend’s pussy. As Nathalie buried her face between Caroline’s legs, and Caroline started to moan, I kissed my way down her neck and across her chest to her ample breasts. I sucked on her nipples, occasionally flicking them with my tongue or teasing them with my teeth as her body writhed beneath me.

After a shuddering orgasm, we shifted position. Nathalie sat on Caroline’s face and, following Nathalie’s instructions, I positioned myself between her friend’s legs and slid my cock into her dripping wet pussy. I managed to slide all the way into her in just a few thrusts and I heard her muffled moans of pleasure and I went deeper and deeper. I got the feeling that they had done this before, but I was more than happy to go along with it and to do as I was told. I lifted Caroline’s feet into the air and fucked her as Nathalie and I made eye contact and she squeezed her tits as her friend ravenously licked her pussy.

Despite the heat, the firelight, the hormones and the alcohol, I somehow managed to pace myself. I couldn’t tell you how long we managed to make it all last, it may have been less than an hour but it felt like a lot more.

At one point, I sat on the sofa and Caroline went down on me while Nathalie lay on her on the rug back and shuffled underneath her friend to eat her pussy. After Caroline had cum, Nathalie climbed on top of me, facing away from me and lowered herself onto my cock. Caroline licked Nathalie’s pussy and my balls as Nathalie bounced up and down on me.

After another leg-shaking orgasm, we changed position. The girls got into position, one on top of the other on the sofa, kissing each other passionately and, without breaking the kiss, Caroline - who was on top - gestured for me to get into position behind them. I slid my cock into Caroline first, then, after a few seconds of thrusting, I pulled out and slid into Nathalie instead. I had a great view of Caroline’s large, round ass bouncing me as I moved back and forth between them. I spanked her a couple of time as I re-entered her, fucking her hard until she came again and rolled off her best friend. As she lay panting beside us, I thrust into Nathalie again, harder than ever, raising her legs into the air and kissing her ankles and the soft, pink skin of her soles as I fucked her with long, deep strokes.

Later, back on the pile of blankets, I lay on my back with Nathalie bouncing up and down on my cock while Caroline sat on my face this time, grinding her pussy back and forth against my hungry tongue. They were facing each other and I could hear them kissing somewhere above me between the moans of pleasure. I wished that we were recording this so I could see what was going on up there! It wasn’t long before I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Je jouis,” I moaned.  It was my turn to tremble and convulse with pleasure as I achieved something that I had been dreaming about for nearly seven years and came inside the beautiful Nathalie. Caroline climbed off me first and Nathalie leaned down to press her body against mine and kiss me. A few minutes later, Nathalie also climbed off me and lay down on the rug beside me, with Caroline cuddled up on her other side. We wrapped the blankets around ourselves and lay there chatting for several hours as the fire died down to a smoulder.

Caroline had fallen asleep and Nathalie had just rolled over and leant in to kiss me again when we heard movement nearby. I looked around to see Camille standing near the foot of stairs, a look of combined frustration and amusement on her face. She had evidently just got home from her night on the town.

 “Come on, get up,” she said, with a weary sigh. “Mum will be up soon and you don’t want her to catch you like this. Again,” she added, pointedly. She shook her head, but with a smile, then turned and disappeared up the staircase to the rooms above. Reluctantly, we gathered our things and made our way upstairs. We all climbed into Nathalie’s bed, her lying in the middle with Caroline and I cuddled into her on either side. But, with Camille’s room right next door, it seemed that the fun was probably over and, one-by-one, we drifted off to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by SamHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments