Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Is Good, Older Is Better Part 2

"The debauchery deepens as the slumber party runs into the early morning hours."

57
12 Comments 12
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Dan and Erin sink deeper, and Debbie has her sightes on him as well."

Dan reached his king-sized bed and crawled up on it, lying back on the pillow just before his new, nineteen-year-old lover, Erin, jumped on the bed and pounced on him.

“That is the best fucking thing I’ve ever experienced!” she told him before she kissed him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

“Really, ever?” he asked once they broke the kiss.

“Oh my god, yes! You’re fucking amazing; nobody ever did anything like that to me, made me feel the way you did!  More, please?” she asked.

“Jesus, I’m not a kid anymore, give me some time, would ya?” Dan chuckled.

“No! no fucking way! Imma get you hard so you can use your fuck toy again!”

“Ok, do your thing,” he smiled as he put his hands on her shoulders as she slid down his body, her lovely tits dragging on his chest, then stomach.

“Oh, damn, that’s it, baby girl, clean me up, fuck you’ve got skills!” Dan groaned as Erin started licking up and down his cock, sucking his balls into her mouth one at a time while she stroked his swelling member.

“I fucking love your big dick,” she said softly before she pushed her mouth over his mushroom head and slipped down onto him until his cock hit the back of her throat.

“Think you can get it into your throat,” Dan asked, his hand mixing with her curls on the back of her head.

Erin slowly pulled back off his cock, then locked eyes with him. “Well, let’s just see; first time for everything, right?”

She smiled before pushing her mouth onto him again.

“Shit, you’re a sexy little firecracker, aren’t you?” Dan whispered.

“Turn around, bring that lovely ass up here while you suck me. Let me taste you,” he told her.

“You want to eat my cummy pussy, really?” she asked after rising of his now throbbing cock.

“Why not, only fair, right?”

“Damn, you sexy, kinky fucker!” she chuckled before maneuvering, throwing her legs over his chest, then pushing her ass toward his face.

Dan pulled her thick ass cheeks apart, leaning in and dragging his tongue from her mound, over her still hardened clit, then through her cum laden slit finishing off on her asshole causing her to moan on his cock.

He could hear her choking and gagging as she worked to take him in her throat.  Her drool was running down onto and over his cock and balls.

He sucked her tight little pucker into his mouth, and she moaned again and rose off his cock, “Holy fucking shit, you’re eating my ass!” she hissed as she began to rock her hips and push back against his face.

He slapped one of her cheeks and pulled his mouth off her asshole.  “Yes, you like?” he asked teasingly as his thumb circled and pushed on her hard, swollen clit.

“Yes! Nobody has ever even touched me there and you’re sucking on it like it’s a piece of candy, I fucking love it,” she groaned.

“Well, looks like today is your lucky day! Now get my slobber-covered cock in your throat, little one,” he ordered with another slap to her cheek, causing it to ripple.

“Yes, sir,” she said softly. 

She grabbed both of his balls and began to roll them like golf balls in her hand as she slid her mouth down his shaft, determined to deep throat her first cock all the while focusing on the mouthing of her asshole.

Once she had his cock head against the back of her mouth, she concentrated on relaxing and then pushed slowly but determinedly, tears flowing from her eyes and suddenly, her mouth was touching her fingers, still rolling his nuts in her hand.

Fuck yes, he’s all the way in me! she thought to herself, joy and pride washing over her.

Her moment was abruptly interrupted as two fingers slipped into her virgin ass hole and started pistoning in and out of the tight hole.

Erin moaned and lifted until the cock left her throat, and then she pushed back onto it, beginning to fuck him with her face as he was working his fingers in her ass.

Fucking amazing! So fucking hot, I’m an ass slut now too! She smiled to herself, still fucking him with her mouth breathing raggedly through her nostrils as she did.

“Goddamn you’re one sexy little bitch,” Dan told her as she repeatedly took his cock balls deep into her mouth.

“Never has anyone actually taken me like this, you nasty little slut,” he praised her.

Where does this end? She wondered to herself as she rocked her ass against his invading fingers, hoping that they were going to be replaced with the throbbing cock in her mouth very soon.

Dan added two fingers into her cummy pussy from the same hand, pumping digits into her two holes causing her to begin to buck widely onto them.

I’m gonna cum, she thought to herself, taking his cock deep into her throat. She slid her hand down over his ball sack pushing a finger against his drool-covered asshole.

“Fuck, do it,” Dan moaned as he felt the fingertip on his asshole. “You nasty bitch, do it!”

Erin couldn’t believe what she’d just heard.  Kinky mother fucker, she thought as she put two fingers together and complied with his command, roughly pushing them two knuckles deep into his back hole.

“Ah, fuck!” he moaned, raising his hips to meet her thrust.  He was still finger fucking her tight asshole and pussy, and now she was returning the favor while his cock throbbed in her throat.

He turned his head and bit her inner thigh just adjacent to her pussy, then sucked skin into his mouth. His fingers were still pistoning into her holes, her thighs beginning to quiver.

Jesus H, she thought.  Everything was too much to manage; she was getting finger fucked toward an orgasm, she had a cock all the way into her mouth and throat, and she was finger fucking this kinky stud’s ass.

Without warning, it hit her, slamming through her causing her to lift, then drive her pussy and asshole onto his fingers and grunt, her orgasm hitting her hard, everything going white, then black and she collapsed onto Dan.

As she felt the digits pull out of her holes, she removed her two fingers from Dan’s asshole, and rose off his cock, inhaling deeply once the phallus was out of her throat.

She rested her head on his belly and closed her eyes, taking in the sexy moment with his cock in her hand.

Dan began to lick Erin’s pussy clean once more, pushing his tongue into her now relaxed asshole.

“Oh, that feels nice,” she said softly.

“Yeah?” Dan replied.

“Yes, please don’t stop, I love it,” she said, pushing against his tongue.

“Ok, but you know, Imma own this asshole soon, you ready to get ass fucked?”

“Oh my God, I hope so.  I so want it, but I’m afraid,” she replied as she rocked her ass on his tongue.

“Well, come up here and get on your hands and knees, head toward the headboard,” he told her, patting the bed beside him.

“Oh my god, are we really gonna do this?” she asked nervously as she moved up the bed to where he had ordered her.

“Yes, I love anal…everything anal,” he replied.

“Well, you sure liked my fingers in your ass,” she chuckled.

“You don’t know half of it, but let’s stay focused, now, head on the bed and spread those thick legs as wide as you can,” he told her, slapping the inside of her thighs.

“Ouch!” she grinned as she complied with his orders.

“Like this?” she asked; her cheek on the bed, back arched with her ass in the air, and legs as wide as she could get them.

“Yes, that’s perfect, good girl,” he replied.

Good girl, oh my god, I love that, she thought to herself.

Erin hissed in a breath as Dan moved to mount her, dragging his cock up and down through her pussy before slipping it into her.

“Oh fuck, I love your cock in me; it’s like my twat was made special just for your lovely fuck stick.”

“It sure is a good fit,” he agreed as he slowly stroked it back and forth inside her.

He pushed two fingers into her asshole, noticing that it was still relaxed.

“Now, when I push my cock into you, you have to keep from clinching onto it, just relax; it will be less painful that way, ok?”

“Oh my god, I can’t believe this is happening,” Erin moaned.

Dan pulled his cock out of Erin's warm pussy, covered with their love cocktail, and pushed the head into her ring.

“Fuck!” she moaned, closing her eyes and trying to relax as Dan had told her.

With steady pressure, he slowly pushed the head into her ring, feeling it yield bit by bit.  Her toes curled and her feet lifted off the mattress as he began to stretch it open.

“Ahh, fuck,” she hissed as the head popped into her.

“You ok, little one?” Dan asked, holding his cock still, just the mushroomed head inside her.

“Fuck! So full, so tight. Yes, I’m ok so far, fuck me, don’t hold back, I want to experience the whole thing,” she whispered, her legs already quivering.

“Ok, no turning back now,” Dan replied, then pushed his cock all the way hilt inside her, a slap filled the room as their bodies met.

Erin opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.  Her mouth formed a perfect O as Dan pulled back and began to fuck her faster and harder with each thrust, slaps ringing out with each one.

Erin knew she had lost control of her bladder as she felt a squirt of piss shoot out each time he rammed his big cock into her ass.

Her belly was quivering, legs shaking, toes curled as he continued to brutally fuck her ass. 

With one hand full of sheets, her other hand moved down her belly to her mound where she began to masturbate.

Almost immediately after she started rubbing her clit, the first orgasm exploded inside her. 

“Fuck!” she yelled once the orgasm washed over her.  “Fuck my ass!” she yelled.

Dan did as she wanted, and fucked her as hard as he could, as hard as he had fucked anyone’s ass, racing to the cliff edge as her tight ass had his balls tightened up and ready to empty.

“Fuck! Cumming again,” Erin moaned before her whole body spasmed and tightened up into a ball as the most intense orgasm paralyzed her, her bladder emptying along with a squirting orgasm.

“Fuck!” Dan grunted, his balls releasing, his cockhead erupting inside her, pumping her bowels full of cum.

When he was done filling her ass, he pulled out of her. He smiled to himself as he took in this young lady’s gaping asshole, virgin no more.

He collapsed beside her, pulling her into a spoon.

“Damn that was good, you ok baby girl?” he whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her over her breasts.

“No. I mean, yes, and no.  That was so fucking amazing, but oh my god it hurts.  My ass feels like it is on fire, but that was crazy good,” she told him.

“Give it time, you’ll want more,” he assured her.

“I already do, but not right this minute, if it’s all the same to you,” she giggled.

“That’s fine, you know where to find me.”

“Yes, I do,” Erin replied, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep wrapped up in Dan’s strong arms.

******

Erin woke and opened her eyes to see the clock on the nightstand reading eleven fifteen.

It took a moment for her to get her bearings, and then the memories of the amazing session came washing back, putting a smile on her face.

Dan was breathing softly in her ear; she was still trapped by his arm across her chest over her tits.

Slowly, she moved his arm and slid out from under it, then moved to the edge of the bed, throwing her legs over the side, moaning as the pain in her ass and belly hit her.

“Ouch, shit!” she hissed under her breath before sliding onto the floor and quietly heading out of the room.

As she entered the den, the scene of the crime, she smiled to herself, she saw Sandy and Debbie, her new college friends and classmates, standing naked around the kitchen island, enjoying leftover pizza and beer.

“Well, look who finally showed up!” Sandy said as she approached the island.

“Um, well, I kind of got sidetracked,” Erin told them.

“Yeah, we know,” Debbie replied, holding up the torn cloth that used to be Erin’s sexy shorts.

“Ha, well yeah, there’s that,” Erin told her.

“I hope that’s ok,” she said, looking at Sandy for a reaction.

“Yeah, it’s about time Dad got laid, it’s been almost a year since Mom passed.”

“Good, I’m glad you’re not upset with me, your dad is an animal!” she added.

"We're all adults here, you know, big girls, so it's cool," Sandy told her.

“Yeah, we heard you screaming earlier, you little ass slut,” Debbie chuckled.

“I am a bit surprised Dad went for such a young one,” Sandy said, looking at Erin.

“Well, to be totally honest, I kind of didn’t give him much of a chance,” Erin said, a huge grin forming on her face.

“So, it must have been good for you, from all the screaming we heard,” Sandy told her.

“Girls, I can honestly say I know what it feels like to be truly, and totally fucked,” Erin told them.

“Oh really, that good, huh?” Debbie asked.

“He was in everyone one of my holes, and I am still dripping his cum, Jesus H Christ, what a man,” she sighed.

“Mom told me he was an animal in bed, and that he was, well pretty kinky, they both were,” Sandy said.

Erin headed to the fridge and patted Debbie on the ass, “Nice butt,” she complimented.

“Ha, thanks, maybe we can roll around later, it is a slumber party, after all,” Debbie replied.

“Yeah, sorry I ditched you girls, but you were way into each other. I’m down with some girl love if you two are, but after I get some pizza in me,” she chuckled as she opened a beer.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“Work up an appetite?” Sandy joked.

“Oh, you have no idea,” Erin chuckled.

“Damn, you’re marked up pretty good, looks like Dad took it to you pretty hard,” Sandy observed as Erin took a bite of pizza.

“Well, he took his share too, it was fucking off the wall crazy,” Erin told them.

“Remember we heard you scream ‘fuck my ass’ earlier, so we know he put it to you hard,” Sandy giggled.

“So amazing. It hurt like a mother fucker, but I’ve never felt anything like it, and I came barrels, pissed all over him I think,” Erin told them.

“Jesus, that’s hot,” Debbie said softly.

“Well, all you gotta do is ask, he’ll fuck you good too!” Erin told her.

“Can I?” Debbie asked, looking at Sandy.

“I don’t care, but it’s not my call. If he is down with it, enjoy.  I know you’ve had a crush on him forever.”

“Mom said he is an anal freak,” Sandy told them.

“What does that mean? He alluded to something like that when I fingered his asshole,” Erin said.

“Fuck, you fingered his ass?” Debbie asked.

“Really, did he like it?” Sandy asked.

“He went crazy, telling me to do it when I pushed my fingertip in,” Erin smiled.  “Kinky fucker.”

“Mom told me she used to peg him with her strap-on, she used it on your mother too, did you know they were lovers?” Sandy asked Debbie.

“Yes, Mom told me when she found out about you and me. She said the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,” Debbie said with a smile on her face.

“Wait, what?” Erin asked.

“Mom told me that whenever dad would fuck her in the ass, she’d return the favor and fuck him in the ass with big blue, her strapon,” Sandy replied.

“And he liked it?” Erin pushed.

“From what Mom said, he would go crazy and shoot cum all over the place,” Sandy told her.

“Jesus, the whole bunch of you are a bunch of kinky fuckers. Has your mother ever been with her dad?” Erin asked Debbie.

“No, but she wants to. Just waiting for him to get over Sandy’s mom passing, that’s all,” Debbie told her.

“Well, I’d say he’s making some progress,” Sandy laughed.

“Yeah, I can tell you for sure he is,” Erin added.

“I’ll let her know,” Debbie chuckled.

“All this talk is making me horny, what do you girls say to taking a bath together?  I need someone to shave my pussy now that I’m his fuck toy; I need to look the part,” Erin told them.

“Yeah, way to hang onto the seventies,” Debbie chuckled.

“Yeah, didn’t have much of a reason before now, but I want to be his slut, and look the part,” Erin smiled.

“That sounds amazing, our tub is huge, come on ladies,” Sandy said, leading the way down the hall.

“Um, if it is ok with you two, Imma go wake him up, with my mouth on his cock, surely he won’t say no then,” Debbie told them.

“Go girl, but remember, he’s not gonna stop until you’re screaming ‘fuck my ass’,” Erin chuckled.

“Oh, that’s what I’m hoping, never had anyone in my ass, and you got me wanting it,” Debbie laughed back.

“Then maybe you could bring out that strapon, and we could use it on each other,” Debbie suggested.

“If you’re sure, I can get it out,” Sandy smiled.

“Shit, I’m really starting to like you nasty bitches,” Erin chuckled.

“We’re going to start without you, you might not be up to the strappy once that kinky stud gets done with you,” she said to Debbie.

“Hmm, I hope you’re right, see you sexy bitches on the other side,” Debbie smiled as she headed toward the master suite.

“I’m so glad you two invited me,” Erin told Sandy as she followed her down the hall to the main bath.

******

“There, all bald and slutified…even your asshole is hair-free now,” Sandy smiled, slapping Erin’s freshly shaved pussy as she leaned back on her hands on the edge of the tub.

“Ouch, hey watch it, your dad did a number on my holes, take it easy!”

“I’m sorry, but a good slut takes a slap whenever,” Sandy chuckled.

“I know, and thanks. I love how it looks and feels,” Erin replied, running her fingers over the soft bald skin. “So long, seventies!” she chuckled.

Sandy leaned in and ran her tongue over Erin’s partially open slit.

“Mmmm fuck! That feels amazing, make me cum, please!” Erin hissed.

“You like? Your pussy tastes amazing,” Sandy told her.

“Make you a deal, give me a hard cum, and I’ll use Ole Blue on you since you’re the only one that hasn’t had any cock tonight.”

“Oh, that sounds like a deal! I am kind of jealous of you two, getting a good fucking from my dad.”

“Yeah, I get it, make me cum and I’ll give you a good hard fuck too!” Erin told her.

“You think Debbie’s gonna be able to talk dad into fucking her?  She’s been wanting him to fuck her for a minute,” Sandy said.

“Well, he sure didn’t put up much resistance with me, and the way he used me, he’s been needing a good fuck. So she’s got a good chance.”

“I hope so,” Sandy said as she leaned down and sucked Erin’s pussy and clit into her mouth, then tonging it like she was eating a wedge of orange.

“Oh my god! You suck pussy so good, yes!” Erin hissed.

******

Debbie stood next to Dan’s bed watching him sleep. 

He was lying mostly on his back, his body turned toward her.  Her eyes were locked on his nice cock, lying down on his thigh.

His soft breathing relaxed Debbie as she rubbed her young pussy, trying to build the courage to slip onto the bed.

So beautiful, that’s an amazing cock, she thought to herself.

She started bucking her hips, feeling her belly tighten, then spasm in orgasm.

“Fuck!” she hissed as her knees buckled causing her to grab the bed to keep from falling.

She froze as Dan stirred moving onto his back fully, not waking.

Once she regained her composure, she went for broke and carefully eased on the bed, lying next to Dan with her face at Dan’s cock.

She could smell the sex on him, her mind racing knowing he’d been in Erin’s holes, and she was about to suck on him and clean her ass from him.

Wow am I going to do this? she silently asked herself before leaning in and licking the nice head of his cock, then sucking it gently into her mouth.

Dan moaned but did not wake. His cock reacted by beginning to swell in her mouth as she continued to suck on his cockhead, bringing a hand up to stroke him, being careful not to wake him.

So nasty, tastes like dirty sex, she thought, continuing to make him hard.

As she began to bob on Dan’s cock, he stirred. “Fuck, Erin, can’t a guy get some rest?” he said as his eyes opened.

Debbie lifted off his now fully erect cock, “It’s not Erin, it’s me, Debbie, Mr. J,” Debbie told him, terrified at what his reaction might be.

“What the hell, Debbie? What are you doing, why?” Dan asked, trying to understand her actions.

“I’ve wanted you for so long Mr. J, like years.  And after you and Erin did it, I just had to try,” she told him, her hand still stroking his throbbing cock.

“This must be a dream, what a crazy night. Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’m dead serious, I want you, I want you to fuck me just like you did Erin, we heard it. You two were fucking amazing, so hot,” Debbie told him.

“Jesus, I don’t know,” Dan moaned, feeling himself giving in as her hand stroking him felt so good.

“It’s ok, Mr. J, I want it, and, well, you sure are hard,” she chuckled.

“Debbie, fuck, that does feel good, are you sure you’re ok with this?”

“Oh, I am so, so good with it; I want you, this big cock to make a real woman out of me. Use me like you did Erin, that was so hot to listen to.”

“Come here,” he told her, holding his arms open.

She slid up beside him, then threw her leg over him, and settled down with his cock against her wet pussy, between her legs.

“Yes?” she asked coyly.

“Are you sure about this?  This is a big deal, even with this crazy night, it is forever, and we can’t undo it.”

“I am sure, and I don’t want this to be the last time, I don’t want to undo it. I mean, I want to learn from you,” she told him, before kissing him.

“You girls are going to be the death of me, what the hell is going on tonight?” he chuckled before kissing her back, his hands finding her ass and squeezing her cheeks.

“Does that mean?” she asked.

“Oh, why not, must be a full moon or something,” he chuckled.

“Thank you, I love you!” she told him as she reached back and put his cockhead at her opening, then pushed slowly onto him.

“Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight, you’ve been with guys, right?” he moaned as she stopped when he hit her hymen.

“Um, no, never, is that ok?” she asked him, kissing him, then looking into his eyes, seeing the concern.

“Debbie, really? This is a big deal, you’re sure you want to lose your virginity with me?” he asked, his voice full of concern.

“I’m sure, I can’t think of anyone more special than you to do this with.”

“Well, I am honored, if you want it this way,” he told her, kissing her deeply.

“I love you, like love, love you,” she whispered as they broke their kiss. “You’ve been so good to me since Dad left, and Mom too,” she told him, tears forming in her eyes.

“Make me a woman, please, Dan,” she pleaded, kissing him, then pushing herself onto his cock, feeling her hymen give way, then slipping fully onto him.

“So good, and special,” Dan whispered.

“Thank you, I’ll always remember this,” Debbie told him, her tears falling onto his shoulder before she began to slowly ride him.

As she rode him, nature took over, and his concern about taking her cherry was replaced with his need for her, to take her.

He grabbed her hips and began to thrust up into her as she pushed back onto him.

“Oh my god, yes, more Dan, more! Fuck me like you did Erin, just like what we heard earlier!” she groaned.

Dan began to fuck Debbie’s teen pussy just like he had Erin’s, losing any kind of caution, ramming his cock up into her, hearing her grunt as he used her roughly.

“Oh fuck, oh my fucking god! Yes! Fuck me!” she moaned as her legs began to quiver, her belly spasming.

“I’m cumming, Dan, yes! Fuck me!” she screamed as her belly tightened and she came. Her mouth opened but nothing came out just as had happened with Erin.

“Fuck, cumming!” Dan groaned, pulling her onto him fully, and filling her with his cum.

“Oh, I can feel it, it’s so warm,” she said softly, kissing his cheek. “Thank you, I’ll never forget this,” she whispered.

“Nor will I,” Dan whispered back, hugging her to him.

******

“You’re sure,” Erin asked, kneeling behind Sandy who was on her knees, face on the mattress.

“Yes, fuck me already!” Sandy insisted.

“Needy little cunt aren’t you,” Erin chuckled, grabbing the blue dildo that was attached to the harness she was wearing and rubbing it up and down Sandy’s pump, wet pussy.

“Oh, that’s hot, it feels amazing, just like the real thing, fuck me you nasty bitch, use me!” Sandy hissed.

“Just remember, you asked for it.  I’m a beast with a strappy on,” Erin chuckled as she pushed the blue cock into her friend's pussy, then rammed it home in one hard thrust.

“Fuck! You dirty bitch! God, so good, fuck me, fuck me hard like dad did with you!” she moaned.

“Here goes you sexy assed bitch,” Erin sneered as she slapped Sandy’s ass before starting to fuck her girlfriend as hard as she could, feeling the pad rubbing against her clit beginning to work.

“Take my cock, bitch,” she told Sandy, slapping her ass again.

“So good, use me, fuck you’re an amazing fuck!” Sandy moaned, meeting her thrusts with thrusts of her own. “You sure have a nice cock, bitch! Fuck me, harder!”

“Take it, take it all you nasty cunt, take my cock!” Erin yelled at her loud enough for anyone in the house to hear.

“Oh my god, fuck!  I’m gonna come all over your cock, bitch, fuck me!  Fuck me harder!” Sandy screamed just as loud.

“Fuck, cumming!” she yelled before she sprayed Erin’s belly with piss and cum.

“Cumming!” Erin screamed, the pad on the harness doing its job, causing her to cum as well.

“God, that was so fucking good. No guy has ever done that to me, made me cum so hard. You do know how to use that strapon don’t you?” Sandy said once she could speak.

Erin pulled the blue cock out of her lover girl, rubbing it on her ass. “I told you I was good with ole strappy here, she chuckled.

“Well, I’m a believer now, thank you, baby. I needed that bad after all this fucking you two have been doing with dad.”

“It’s the least I could do,” Erin smiled.

“I’m hungry, want to get the last of that pizza?” Sandy asked as she slid off the bed.

“Sounds good, maybe your dad and Debbie are finished, we can all have a beer together,” Erin said as he stepped out of the strapon and threw it onto the bed.

“Let’s go see,” Sandy said, leading her out of the bedroom.

******

“That was hot as hell,” Debbie said as she took a drink of her beer.

“Yeah, that Erin is a hot little firecracker for sure,” Dan replied.

He was sitting next to Debbie, both naked, at the table in the kitchen.

“What time is it?” Debbie asked.

“The clock on the microwave says three o’clock in the morning, you girls are killing this old man,” Dan chuckled.

“Like you don’t love it,” Debbie pushed back.

“I didn’t say that; I’ve never cum so much in one night,” Dan laughed.

“Well, you’re welcome,” Debbie told him.

“Hey, bitches!” Erin said cheerily as she and Sandy came into the kitchen naked as well.

“Hey girl,” Debbie replied.

“Don’t you look well fucked,” Sandy told Debbie as she reached into the fridge, pulling out beers for herself and Erin.

“Well, what can I say, he’s a great fuck! He made me a woman tonight,” Debbie told them.

“Shut up, no way!” Erin squealed. “Really?”

“Yep, I’m bona fide now,” Debbie chuckled.

“That’s so cool, and with dad, how perfect is that?” Sandy added.

“Well, believe me, it was, um perfect,” Debbie smiled.

“Well, to womanhood!” Erin said holding her bottle up and clinking with everyone.

“Crazy fucking night, thanks ladies,” Dan told them.

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments