Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This One Time At Scout Camp

32
5 Comments 5
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"I have never shared this true story with anyone other than my wife, with her encouragement I am sharing with all of you."

When I was seventeen, my scout troop went on a camping trip to the Badlands. Our troop had two person tents and would pair us up with someone in our age range, I was partnered with Jeff; about the same age as I was.

After the campfire, everybody went to their tents for the night; we got ready for bed, it was still a very warm evening. Both of us decided to sleep in just our underwear; Jeff told me he borrowed a Penthouse from his dad and asked if I wanted to see it? Naturally, I wanted to check it out, using our flashlights, we started paging through to find the pictures; there were several of the pictures that showed breasts, nipples, and pussies in different poses. It didn’t take long for me to get a huge hard on; at first, I tried to conceal it but then noticed that he had a bulge in his underwear too. So, I stopped trying to hide mine.

We looked at another set of pictures, this set had two girls fondling each other’s breasts and nipples. The next page was the centerfold, it had the blonde girl licking the clitoris of the brunette; this was incredibly exciting to me, my cock started twitching and throbbing. My underwear had a huge wet spot formed around the head of my cock; the white material was almost see-thru.

I had masturbated with my friends Brett and Alan on many occasions, but never anyone else outside my closest social group. I glanced over to Jeff and could see the bulge was still there and he was starting to form a wet spot in his underwear too.

I was sure that he masturbated just like all the rest of us did, so I decided to push the front of my underwear down and expose my hard cock and balls. My usual pre cum was pouring out the head and had started to descend the shaft. I took my fingers and spread it around the shaft and around the head for some lubricant.

Jeff looked over to my movement; seeing that I had exposed myself and was starting to play with my cock, he took his underwear off, sat back and wrapped his hand around the shaft and started to stroke himself while staring at the centerfold.

Seeing this, I took my underwear off too, wrapped my fingers around my cock again and started to pump up and down my shaft quickly to catch up to him. In less than fifteen seconds, I felt my balls start to tingle, I knew I was about to cum. He was still pumping his throbbing cock but intensely watching my progress. The idea of him watching me pushed me over the edge, I shot several globs up to the top of my stomach and chest. I opened my eyes and looked over to him in time to see him take two more strokes and he started to cum, shooting all over his belly. I watched with fascination as the last drops of cum oozed out the slit, coating the swollen pink head with his white jism.

We didn’t really say anything, with a quick smile at each other, we just grabbed our rolls of toilet paper and cleaned ourselves up, put things away and went to sleep.

The next night, as we were getting ready for bed, Jeff took all his clothes off right away; he was totally nude and had a partial erection already.

He just grinned and asked, “Do you want to read some of the letters that are sent to the magazine?”

I answered by getting nude too, with my cock already starting to get hard.

The first story we read about is a guy and his girlfriend driving down the highway, whenever they pass a truck, she flashes her breast to the drivers. They honk the air horns in approval; after a few times of this, she reaches over to his lap, unzips his pants, and exposes his eight inch cock. She starts to stroke him, then leans over and takes him into her mouth. She sucks on the head while she strokes him. They start to pass a truck, so the boyfriend slows down and stays beside the truck. The driver notices what they are doing, doesn’t take her long and he cums in her mouth. When he is done; she turns around and shows her cum covered tongue to the driver, swallows and they speed off ahead of him.

We both had full erections now; I could see his pre cum dripping down his shaft. Mine was doing the same and was starting to drip onto my balls. He turned the page to another story.

This story was about two girls sunbathing by the backyard pool. Both decide that they don’t want tan lines, and remove their bikinis. They help each other by applying suntan oil to each other’s back. The first girl lets their fingers run across the side of the other's breast; she hears a little moan, so she does it on the other side but lets her fingertip get closer to the nipple. Another moan. She goes back up to her shoulders and back down all the way to her butt. She lifts and lets her oiled hands slide under her buttocks, a slight squeeze then up the back and under the arms with her hands on both sides.

This time she allows them to come in full contact with her nipples; pulls on the hard nubs, slides one hand down the front of her belly until she is touching her pubic hair. Lightly pulls on some, then continues lower and touches her fingertips to her swollen pussy lips; she moans loader. She presses her finger into her. Another moan. She adds a second finger into her wet folds. Another loud moan: she presses the fingers in as deep as she can, uses her thumb on the clit. Her orgasm explodes with a loud scream.

I really liked this story; my cock was twitching and was totally covered in my pre cum. It was even dripping under my balls and down my scrotum. I looked over to Jeff, he was still reading the story, he was just as hard and twitching as I was. His pre cum had made his shaft slick and shiny; there was a large drop forming on top of the head.

CaryLeigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaryLeigh

Without even thinking about it, I made a fist and reached over to slide his wet head into my hand, I squeezed slightly as I pressed more of him into my hand. He didn’t stop me; he just started to lay back onto his sleeping bag. I was surprised that it seemed perfectly normal to have another guy’s erect cock in my hand, it felt just as silky-smooth as mine. I wanted to make him cum.

I now had my hand wrapped around his shaft all the way to his balls, so I squeezed and slid back up to the head. He lifted his hips up to start pushing back into my fist, I started back down to pump his slick cock in and out of my hand. I increased the pace, in thirty seconds or so, he started to cum. Shooting all the way to his chest and neck, the last remnants coating my fingers as I slowly milked him dry.

I let go of him and laid back onto my sleeping bag, reached down to squeeze my balls to get my hand wet with my pre cum, adding to the lube that his balls had already given me.

I saw he was sitting up and cleaning himself off; I wrapped my fingers around my shaft at the base, then I noticed he was leaning over and getting closer to me. I watched as he stuck his tongue out to lick the stream of pre cum sliding down my shaft. I was afraid to move my hand, I didn’t want him to stop. His hand reached out and wrapped around my cock, replacing mine. He slid his tongue up the slick shaft until he got to the head, his lips opened slightly to suck in the head, just like the girl was doing to her boyfriend in the story we had just read. His hand started to stroke my shaft, mouth sucking hard on the head.

He continued sucking on the head and stroking the shaft. I started to lose control; I couldn’t even warn him as I started to cum. He didn’t pull away; he just kept pumping my shaft with his mouth wrapped around the head, my cum was too much for him. Cum started dripping at the corners of his mouth as he started to push more of my cock in his mouth until he had about four inches in. He gagged slightly, pulled back, then sucked me in even deeper. I couldn’t believe that he had all of me in his mouth, my oozing head was in the back of his throat.

I felt him swallow my cum without any more gagging. I realized that this was not his first time doing this, and this was what he wanted when he first brought out the Penthouse. His head began to lift, allowing my still hard cock to slowly slide out of his wet lips, his tongue dragged across the ridge of my purple head. One last hard suck on the head as he let me pop free from the grip of his lips.

Jeff simply laid back onto his sleeping bag and turned off the light. He didn’t bother with cleaning himself up or to cover his naked body; the moon was starting to rise, illuminating the tent with a glow that cast silver reflections off the drops of his cum that were still on his chest and belly. His cock was still puffy and semi-soft, the silver light accenting the still wet cum on its head.

It was fascinating to watch his penis slowly shrink as he began to fall asleep. I was still hard, thinking back to what had just happened; I had just been given my first blow job, and it wasn’t from a girl. Up until this weekend, I was very inexperienced with sex; I had to admit that he was very good at it, but I also didn’t have anything to compare the experience to. I had several make-out sessions with a few girlfriends that let me touch their breasts, nipples and finger their pussy, but none of them had even touched my cock or wrapped their mouth around my swollen head like Jeff had just done to me.

I was looking at his soft cock in the moonlight, and I began to wonder what it would be like to suck him into my mouth. What would he taste like? Would his cum taste like mine? The more I thought about it, the harder I became; I started to stroke my cock while staring at his, I was trying to get my nerve up to lean over and slide my tongue across his soft shaft. I wanted to feel it get hard in my wet mouth, to give him what he gave me.

I slowly inched in closer to his upper thigh, and as I got closer, I could smell his musky scent. I wet my lips and just went in for my first taste of another guy's cock, sliding my tongue down the entire flaccid length, from the head to his balls. He instantly began to respond, shifting his weight to give me better access to his hardening penis. I moved back to the head and opened my mouth to pull him between my wet lips. As he got harder, he went deeper in my mouth. I was surprised that I didn’t gag when his fully erect cock hit the back of my throat.

He started to hump his hips, his hand wrapped around the back of my head, holding me firm as he fucked my mouth. His cock sliding in deep. Pulling out until just the head was parting my lips, then driving in deep again, his pace getting faster with a carnal intensity. I was powerless to stop what was about to happen. I didn’t want it to stop. I wanted his cum in my mouth and down my throat, just like mine went down his.

The first spasm of his load hit the back of my throat with a white-hot, salty heat that I did not expect, and I began to cum at the same instant. As he shot globes of cum in my mouth, I sent mine onto his thigh. I kept him in my mouth until he began to soften, lightly sucking him dry, hoping he would get hard again but knowing that he couldn’t

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments