Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Red Twin

"A teenager has sex with one of a pair of twins he meets at the pool, and is in for a surprise"

86
14 Comments 14
17.7k Views 17.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Kieran had been swimming regularly for nearly two years. He had been overweight and bullied as a kid, but at the age of eighteen, he was now slim and toned, with a strong, athletic physique. He visited the pool for an hour at 6 am, three or four times a week. It was a small town pool, and usually empty in the morning except for a couple of old ladies doing lethargic backstroke. Nothing much of interest had ever happened in all the time he’d been swimming there, until the day the twins appeared.

He had been at the pool almost an hour when he noticed the two girls emerge from the entrance to the changing area. In amazement, he stopped to watch them as they walked around the pool to the shallow end. They were identical twins – he guessed a similar age to himself – and he had never seen two such stunningly beautiful women before. They were curvy and voluptuous, with wide hips, narrow waists, and large breasts. Their skin was smooth and tanned, and silky black hair hung down their backs. They were identical in every aspect, except that one wore a red bathing suit and the other blue.

He realised he was staring in open-mouthed fascination when one of the girls – the one in the red bathing suit – looked his way and gave him a shy smile, before turning to her sister with a blush and giggling. He watched them slip into the water at the far end of the pool, and wished he had the courage to approach such attractive girls, but despite his newly muscular physique, he was still the shy, self-conscious kid he had always been. He thought about waiting and trying to meet them afterwards, but they had only just arrived and he was already nearing the end of his daily swim. Feeling like a coward, he left, hoping it hadn’t been just a singular encounter and that he would see them again.

He needn’t have worried – two days later, on his next visit to the pool, he saw the twins again. This time, they were already swimming when he arrived, and the twin in the red bathing suit stopped in the middle of the pool to admire him as he walked past. When he glanced her way, she smiled shyly and bit her lip, and then ducked under the water to continue swimming. He jumped into the pool several lanes across from the two girls, and started swimming his usual lengths, and when he looked up later, they had gone.

This became something of a routine. He and the twin in the red bathing suit – he had come to think of her as the “Red Twin” – would make eyes at each other and flirt at a distance, but he never seemed to find the right moment to approach her. Either they would leave shortly after he arrived, or they arrived just as he was about to leave, and it never seemed to make a difference if he varied the time of his visit.

One day, a few weeks after their first appearance at the pool, the twins arrived only a few minutes after he did, and were still there almost an hour later. He noticed the two of them talking at the edge of the pool, with the Red Twin casting glances his way. Then the twin in blue left by herself, while the Red Twin carried on swimming. Five minutes later, Kieran watched the Red Twin climb out of the pool and also head towards the changing area. When she saw he had stopped to watch her, her walk became a coy saunter. He was still watching her as she arrived at the entrance to the changing area, where she stopped by the rinse-off showers. She seemed to be waiting, and by the way she cast glances in his direction, Kieran was sure she was waiting for him to finally make his move.

His heart was racing as he swam to the nearest ladder and pulled himself out. He hurried along the side of the pool as fast as he could without running and saw her waiting for him just inside the changing area entrance, where the passage split into three directions to the men’s, women’s, and unisex changing rooms. She looked him up and down almost hungrily as he approached, and words raced in his mind as he tried to think what to say. He’d never tried to ask a girl out before.

“Uh, hi...” he began lamely, but she just giggled and put a finger on his lips to shush him, then took his hand and led him at a run towards the unisex changing rooms, where the row of cubicles extended almost to the entrance. Before he could even register what was happening, she had pulled him into the first cubicle, locked the door behind them, and begun kissing him passionately.

Her hands ran over his chest and shoulders and into his hair as she kissed him, and he had barely begun to respond in kind and decided where to put his own hands, when she pulled to part from him with a coy grin. She slipped her arms out from the straps of her bathing suit and began to pull it down. Kieran’s breath went out of him in an involuntary gasp as her breasts spilled out, large and firm and as perfect as the rest of her. He was instantly hard, and drew her to him, one hand running up her spine and the other pushing her wet bathing suit down further until the smooth, soft flesh of her buttock filled his hand. She gasped as he kissed his way down her neck to her nipples, and wiggled her hips to shake her bathing suit the rest of the way down her legs.

Things were moving so fast, he could barely keep up with her. No sooner had the red bathing suit slipped to the floor, than she was pulling down his swimming trunks, and then he was inside her. She hooked one leg around his hips and one arm around his shoulders and braced her other arm against the back of the cubicle, as instinct took over and he began to thrust. He had never been with a woman before and had no idea how long he was supposed to last, but as her gasps turned to soft moans and his thrusting increased in intensity, it took all his effort to hold in the immense orgasm that he could feel building inside him.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Finally, she screwed her eyes shut and let out a loud “Ooooh!” and he couldn’t hold it in any longer. His climax was longer and more intense than anything he had ever experienced, and he seemed to ejaculate endlessly. Eventually, as the last of his seed pumped out of him, they separated, flushed and breathless. She immediately scooped her red bathing suit off the floor and slipped back into it. He stared at her, wide-eyed, and she grinned back at him, wiping a strand of wet black hair from her face.

“Wha-” he began, but she interrupted him again, this time by pressing her lips to his and kissing him for a long moment, and he could already feel himself getting hard again. She nibbled his lip, and ran her hand along the length of his cock. Then, abruptly, she slipped out of the cubicle and was gone.

Kieran sat down on the cubicle bench, his trunks still around his ankles and his cock still as hard as a steel pipe, and basked in a warm but confused glow. He could scarcely believe what had just happened to him. He had just lost his virginity to a complete stranger whose name he didn’t even know - and what a stranger! He sat in a dazed stupor, still vividly picturing her naked form, still almost feeling the softness of her breasts, and hearing her climactic moan replayed over and over in his mind.

It was ten minutes before his raging erection died down enough that he dared to leave the cubicle and head back to the men’s changing area.

Any fears he had that this incident was a one-off were soon allayed. The very next day, the twin in blue left early as before, and the Red Twin waited for him again. Their second encounter was as passionate as the first, and just as wordless. Any time he opened his mouth to speak, she would shush him or plant her own lips onto his. After their third encounter, he decided to stop trying to talk to her – he didn’t want to do anything to risk breaking the spell and bringing such an incredible experience to an end.

He started going swimming every day, although swimming itself was no longer of any interest to him; he went to the pool to have sex with the Red Twin. The romantic part of him wished she would talk to him and allow him to get to know her, but it was overruled by his lust for her perfect body, and he enjoyed the lack of any strings attached to their intercourse. She was there every day, sometimes with her sister in blue, and sometimes alone, and every time she would pull him into the same cubicle with a coy smile and have her way with him. Some days, he would be rock hard with anticipation before he even arrived at the pool, and had to shuffle awkwardly into the water so that nobody would see the enormous bulge in his trunks. Not that the sluggish old ladies or the bored lifeguard were likely to notice.

The daily, wordless sex went on for two months. Then, as March drew to an end, the first COVID-19 lockdown started, and the pool closed until further notice. Kieran was devastated. He had no way of contacting his beloved Red Twin; he didn’t even know her name. He asked around his social network if anyone knew a pair of gorgeous raven-haired twins, but nobody did.

Even after the initial lockdown ended, the pool didn’t open again right away. Kieran checked the pool’s website obsessively every day, checking for an opening date. The months dragged on, and he began to fear his affair with the Red Twin had slipped forever into the past, and he would never again taste her lips, or feel her soft skin, or watch her perfect breasts bounce as he thrust inside her.

He had to wait six gruelingly long months before the pool finally opened again. On the first day of its reopening, a week after his nineteenth birthday, he was back at 6 am like always, struggling to suppress his erection as he hurriedly changed into his swimming trunks. He swam with barely more energy than the old ladies doing their backstroke, he was so preoccupied with waiting for the arrival of the Red Twin. But an hour passed, and she didn’t appear.

She didn’t appear on the second day either, or the third. After a full week went past with no sign of her, he started waiting outside the pool for hours every day, but it made no difference. After a month, he began to get the sinking feeling that he had lost her forever, especially as new lockdown measures began to appear on the horizon and he heard news that the pool would soon close again.

One day in late October, after an hour in the pool, he decided it wasn’t worth waiting for her any longer, and it was time to accept that a wonderful and all too brief passage in his life had closed for good, and he should move on. He climbed out of the pool and trudged back towards the changing area. He stepped into one of the rinse-off showers and hit the button.

As he stood under the warm shower, letting it wash away the chlorine and the edge of his misery, he was vaguely aware that someone had emerged from the passage to the changing area.

“Hey,” said a girl’s voice softly behind him.

He turned around, and his heart leaped when he saw both the twins standing before him. He was surprised to see that this time, they were both wearing red bathing suits, and he couldn’t tell them apart. They both gave him the coy smile he remembered so well, then blushed identically and turned their eyes downwards. He followed their gaze, and his eyes widened in surprise.

Both of them were very pregnant and cradling huge matching bellies. They giggled at his shocked expression.

“I think it’s time you told us your name,” said one of the twins.

“After all,” her sister added, rubbing her enormous belly, “You did knock us both up.”

 

Published 
Written by Yevecix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments