Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Quartet - Part 2

"The quartet learns some valuable lessons from Charlie’s stepmother."

80
18 Comments 18
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second and final part of The Quartet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy going back in time with me."

The Quartet called their first day of 'sex practice' to an end at about 4:00. The girls said they needed to get home but insisted they get together again as soon as possible. Charlie had told the girls to shower before getting dressed to ensure there were no tell-tale signs of what they had been doing when they got home.

They assembled again on Monday for lunch in the school cafeteria. Setting their trays on the table, they quietly grinned at each other, remembering their Saturday frolic.

"Did anyone have a problem when they got home Saturday," Charlie asked.

Still grinning, the others shook their heads 'no.'

"It was certainly an exceptional day," Charlie continued. "We've always harmonized together, but Saturday was extraordinary."

"When can we do it again?" Maggie wanted to know.

"I think that's a group decision," Charlie said as he studied the faces of his friends. "When would you want to do it again?"

"In five minutes," Kate answered promptly as the others smiled at her. "Our last rehearsal left me with a high I've never felt before. I'm ready as soon as possible."

"We could go to my house," Linc explained, "but we can only be there about an hour. Saturday was perfect because we had all the time we needed."

"Yeah," Maggie said. "I'd prefer to have at least three hours."

Charlie smiled, knowing his friends were ready and willing. "Let me check when I get home to see when the adults will be gone again."

 

While parking in his home driveway, Charlie spotted his stepmother beside the pool. "Let me see what I can find out from her," he thought.

Crossing the yard, he walked beside her, admiring how great she looked in a tiny bikini. "Hi, Nikki. How's the sun today?" he asked.

"Junior," she said with a smile. "How was school today?"

Charlie winced. He hated being called 'junior." For one reason, he was not a junior. He was a third. "My friends call me Charlie, Nikki."

"Charlie, huh? I like that. Sit down, Charlie, and take in a little sun."

Sitting down, he studied her carefully. He had to admit that his father's younger wife was built well. Her boobs were probably larger than Kate's, and her tanned skin literally glowed in the sunlight.

"Did you enjoy sailing on Saturday?" he asked.

"We did," she replied. "We always have fun with the Wilsons. They are enjoyable to be around, and their boat is beautiful."

Charlie was wondering what kind of sex they had on the boat but decided not to ask the question. "Are you going again?"

"Oh, I'm sure we will. Your father enjoys getting out on the water and away from ringing telephones."

Charlie decided to change the subject. "Could I ask you a personal question? Not about you, but more about me."

"Of course, Charlie. How could I help you?"

"I'd prefer you didn't mention this to Dad."

"It's just between you and me," she said with a grin. "I'll gladly be your confidant."

"This is a little embarrassing," he said softly. "It's about sex."

"Then you're asking the right person. I am an authority on that subject.

Charlie was surprised at her reply but forged ahead. "Well, here's my concern. I've just recently had sex with a girl."

"You have a girlfriend, Charlie?" she asked, seeming very happy.

"Yes, I do. The whole thing sneaked up on me, but I have a girlfriend. Did you think I was gay?"

"Not at all," Nikki replied. "But I've never seen you show any interest in girls."

Could you give me some tips on being a good and satisfying lover?

"But you've already had sex with her?"

"Just once," he lied.

Nikki sat up, displaying much more cleavage. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, we both did and are anxious to do it again. Since you're experienced in the area, I thought you could give me some pointers."

"Are you having safe sex?" Nikki asked.

"Sure," Charlie answered. "We're both intelligent. We don't want anything spoiling our college plans. You're not going to scold me for having sex outside marriage?"

"Oh, my goodness, no. My first time was just after I was sixteen, but I didn't have good sex until I was in college. I'll gladly help you get over your 'beginners' jitters."

"You see, I want to be a good lover. I want her to enjoy it and want more. Please give me some advice that will keep me from making rookie mistakes.

"You've come to the right person, Charlie. I'm happy to help you and keep my mouth shut about our discussion."

The conversation made Charlie happy. He hadn't considered this approach, but he had decided that Nikki was young enough to remember what it was like to be an inexperienced teen.

"Are you happy with kissing?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, very much so," he said with a grin. "It was new for both of us and led us into the sex thing. I could probably kiss her for hours and be happy."

"Did you play with her breasts?"

"Yes, I did. She has really great boobs, and they are quite sensitive. I used my fingers and my mouth."

"Excellent," Nikki said with a grin. "Most young guys just want to slip their hard dicks into a girl's pussy. It sounds to me like you worked your way up to it."

Charlie was surprised by Nikki's terminology but glad for the openness.

"I would suggest it's best to take the time for as much foreplay as possible. Most guys just want to cum. But a girl's needs take longer. A girl's orgasm is as much mental as physical. You'd do well to keep that in mind."

"I will. Thank you."

Nikki sat on the lounge chair, spreading her knees apart, leaning toward Charlie. "Now, let's move down to the pussy. That's where most guys screw things up. They think a girl's gonna get off as fast as they do when they jerk off. This part of a girl's body needs more attention. Did you pay attention to her clit?"

Charlie hesitated. "I know what a clitoris is, but that's about it. I don't know where it is or what to do with it. I'm hoping you can help me with that."

"I can and will," Nikki said. "But I have to have your sacred word you will never tell your father. If you do, I promise to cut your willy off with a rusty knife."

"Trust me," he replied. "I won't say a word. He probably wouldn't be too pleased to know I was discussing sex with you anyway."

"In that case," she said, standing up, "I'll give you the best possible education." Nikki took off her bikini bottoms and pitched them aside.

Charlie was absolutely shocked to see his stepmother's naked pussy and that she was bold enough to do it.

"The best way to learn is to know and see what you need to do." She sat back in her beach chair and spread her legs. "Come here, Charlie. I'm going to teach you about the clit. It's one of the most important things you'll ever learn."

Charlie moved over to sit between her legs. With her legs apart, he could easily see all of her sex displayed in the sunlight.

Nikki spread her vaginal lips apart. "Do you see this nub right here?" she asked. "That's your stairway to heaven. Learn how to handle it, and you will become a super lover."

She continued, "I'm going to guess that you fingered your girlfriend's pussy."

Charlie was still too stunned to speak. He just dumbly nodded his head.

"Did you rub her clit?"

"Not knowingly," he answered honestly.

"When you get your hand in her pants and slip your finger inside her, you need to get your finger wet with her honey. After it's coated, you need to rub your finger over her clit."

"Why do I need to get it wet first?"

"Because a dry finger on a sensitive clit can be painful. You want to give her pleasure, not pain. Now I want you to try it."

Charlie looked up with wide eyes. "You want me to put my finger inside you and then rub your clit?"

"That's the only way to learn," she said. "Come on. Do it!"

He hesitated for a second before extending his hand and touching her opening.

"That's right," she said. "Push it in all the way in slowly."

Charlie followed her instructions, burying his finger in her. The feeling of her hot, wet pussy made his cock feel like a piece of steel.

"Yeah," she whispered. "That feels good."

He moved his finger in and out several times before taking it out and rubbing it on her clit, which now seemed larger.

"You can go up and down on it or side to side," she explained. "Yeah, baby. Just like that. Not too hard. The idea is to get her to an orgasm. As soon as you get her off, she'll be putty in your hands."

When he heard Nikki breathing harder, Charlie moved his finger quickly.

"Now put your finger inside me and get it wet again. Then move back to the clit."

Charlie followed her instructions.

"Yeah, baby," she muttered. "You keep that up, and you'll get me off. That's it… you're almost there."

He felt her vaginal walls clench around his finger as she gasped. The muscles in her legs rippled, and she groaned.

"You're a quick study, Charlie," she said with a smile. "Now let's rest a minute, and I'll teach you about the G Spot."

An hour later, Charlie's instructions on all of the places on a woman's body to give her pleasure were completed.

"You do as I've shown you, and you'll be a sexual superstar, Charlie. That's a promise from me to you."

"Everything you've taught me is wonderful," Charlie told his stepmother. "But can you teach me about oral sex? My buddy Linc has read about it, but I'm in the dark."

Twenty minutes later, Charlie was no longer uneducated on how to go down on a woman. Fortunately for the teacher, she had now enjoyed four orgasms and felt like she was floating on a cloud.

"Let me ask you one more question," he said, sucking up his bravery. "When will you and Dad be away again? I want my friends to come to my apartment and try these lessons out."

Nikki was feeling very relaxed. "Your father is going on a golf trip with his buddies this weekend. He'll be leaving Friday afternoon and returning home Sunday evening. So, you have from Friday night to Sunday afternoon to do anything you want. I won't pay any attention to what you're doing."

"You could join us and be a coach," Charlie suggested. "Imagine what you could do with four students."

Nikki noticed that Charlie was staring at her sex. "You appear to be carefully studying my pussy, Charlie. Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, gosh, no, Nikki. It's really quite beautiful. The only ones I've ever seen were rather bushy. Your hair seems shaved. Why is that?"

Nikki chuckled. "Your father is a big fan of oral sex. He calls it 'eating at the Y.' But he doesn't like pubic hair in his mouth. So, I trim and shave it to leave just that little landing strip. You like it?"

"You bet," she said while running his fingers through the small patch. Then, looking up at her, he asked. "You've shown me just about everything. Were you thinking about letting me fuck you?"

"I am not considering that, Charlie. I don't consider what we're done today, cheating on your father. I've been sharing my life experiences with his son. Having intercourse with you would be cheating. I don't want to ever have to confess to him that I've let another man use what's his."

"I understand," he said. "Think about joining us on Saturday. I know the girls would enjoy having some help and advice."

"I'll think about it."

Standing, Charlie didn't bother to hide the bulge in his pants. "Thanks for the lessons. I'll leave you alone now."

Nikki watched Charlie climb the stairs to his garage apartment. She smiled when his door closed, knowing within two minutes, he'd have his pants off and have a tight grip on his cock.

 

On Saturday, at 10:30 a.m., three cars were parked under Charlie's garage apartment. Nikki looked out her bedroom window as Linc exited his vehicle and went up the steps to Charlie's place. She saw the door open as Charlie welcomed his friend.

Nikki had spent the night alone as her husband and his buddies headed toward a golf resort. She awoke in the morning lying naked in her bed and thinking about the pleasure Charlie had provided a few days ago. Now she was playing with her nipples, thinking of the four teens in his apartment, getting naked and enjoying the things she had taught Charlie.

She remembered a weekend spent with friends in a lakeside cabin many years ago. It had been a hedonistic weekend filled with unlimited sex and more orgasms than anyone could count. She remembered the joy and pleasure of that unchaperoned weekend that led her to a life of sexual desire and abandonment. She couldn't remember the faces of the boys she had fucked or the girls she had enjoyed. Nikki could only remember a weekend filled with never-ending lust and joy.

Looking out the window at Charlie's space, Nikki was envious of what she knew would happen there very soon. Opening her nightstand drawer, she found the remote-control toy that her husband enjoyed using on her. Nikki inserted the toy and found she was already wet and ready. Using the controller, she turned the motion speed up halfway, closed her eyes, and lay back to enjoy the sensations. In her mind, she imagined what the teens would be doing as the sensations inside her pussy were magnifying her erotic dream.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

In the next thirty minutes, Nikki had two massive orgasms and decided those were good enough to keep her from thinking about the teens. She was right on one count. The orgasms did calm her mind and her lust. That worked until she saw two girls climbing the stairs to Charlie's apartment. She watched as the door opened, and they stepped inside.

When the apartment door closed, Nikki decided what she needed to do.

 

Ten minutes later, Charlie and his friends had finished their greetings with kisses and hugs. Charlie was about to lead Kate to his bed when he heard a knock on his door. Before opening the door, he checked to see that his friends were still dressed. "Don't worry," he told them. "Everything is fine."

Opening the door, Charlie was surprised to find his stepmother wearing one of her many bikinis covered by a semi-transparent wrap. "Hi, Nikki," he said. "What's up?"

"I seem to remember you inviting me to be your coach today," she said sweetly.

"Well, yes. Absolutely," he said, standing back from the door and allowing Nikki to enter his apartment. Once she was inside, all eyes turned to see her luscious body, only partially clad. "Everyone, this is Nikki, my stepmother. Nikki, may I introduce the members of our Quartet. This is Maggie standing next to Linc. I think you remember him. And this is my girlfriend, Kate."

"Hello, everyone," Nikki said sweetly. "I was giving Charlie some sex tips a few days ago, and he asked if I'd like to come meet you all today and give you some coaching help."

"What kind of coaching help?" Kate wanted to know.

Looking at Kate, Nikki answered, "He explained to me that the four of you were getting acquainted with sex. He knows I have a great deal of experience in that field and thought I might enjoy giving you some advice."

Charlie broke in, "That means she would watch us have sex and prompt us on the things we could do to make it better and more satisfying."

"That's an interesting concept," Maggie offered.

Nikki took a step forward, hoping to gain their trust. "I can assure you there is nothing in the world of sex that I have not done. And to take it a step further, nothing I haven't done and enjoyed. I can probably help you over some of the uncomfortable spots."

"I just know that if we were having trouble with a subject at school, we'd bring in a tutor. That's why I asked Nikki to join us. She won't be having sex with us but observing and helping along the way."

"And you won't say anything to our parents?" Kate asked, still suspicious of the woman's motives.

"You have my word on it," Nikki told Kate. "My goal is to help Charlie learn the things he needs to know about sex. But since you are all involved, I'll help everyone. Look… you four will be having sex for the next fifty years. Why not learn how to make the best of it sooner rather than later?"

"That makes sense to me," Linc said. "Are you going to get naked with us?"

"I could if it makes you more comfortable," Nikki said with a smile. Then, turning to Charlie, she said, "Why don't you show Kate the things I taught you about oral sex?"

"Kate and I are taking the bed for a while. We'll switch with you a little later," Charlie said to Linc and Maggie. Taking Kate's hand, he said, "Come on, babe. I want to show you something Nikki taught me."

Once beside the bed, Charlie began kissing Kate and slowly undressed her. When she was naked, Kate wasn't thinking about the other people in the room looking at her. She was interested in what Charlie was going to show her.

He placed her on the bed on her back before taking his shirt off. Taking her feet in his hands, Charlie spread her legs apart until her sex was clearly visible. He could see the wetness on her vaginal lips glistening in the light. Still holding her feet, he pushed her legs back until her knees were above her leaving her pussy wide open, the covering lips pulled apart. He slowly lowered his head and kissed the inside of her thighs before touching his tongue to the base of her slit.

"Oh, Wow!" Kate said as his tongue moved toward her clit. When his tongue reached her clit and swirled around it, Kate gasped.

 Nikki put her mouth beside Kate's ear. "Do you like what he's doing, Kate?"

"Oh, my gosh," she cried out. "It's incredible. I've never felt anything like it."

"If you like it, Kate, you must tell him," Nikki whispered.

Kate put her fingers in Charlie's hair, pulling him deeper into her desire. "It's great, Charlie," she said excitedly. "I love it, baby. I love it!"

Nikki stood, saying, "You know what to do next, Charlie."

Charlie knew exactly what to do, and slipped two fingers into Kate's sopping wet pussy, flipped his hand palm up, and began searching for her sensitive spot. By Kate's reaction, he wondered if she would pull his hair out.

"Oh, fuck!" Kate cried out. "I'm gonna cum, Charlie! Oh, fuck!" Her entire body shook, and she whimpered as there seemed to be an explosion that began at her core and worked its way out.

Charlie moved his mouth away from Kate's clit and looked up at Nikki. He smiled, seeing that she had removed her bikini top and was twisting her nipples.

"Now, just the fingers, Charlie, hard and fast," Nikki directed.

He did what Nikki said, fucking Kate's pussy with two fingers as hard and fast as he could.

It took little more than a minute for Kate to have a second orgasm. She screamed, "Fuck!" as the spasm grabbed her, causing an ejaculation of her honey to cover Charlie's hand.

For a second, Charlie feared Kate was having a seizure the way her body was shaking.

"Put your body on hers and hold her tightly," Nikki directed.

When Kate opened her eyes, she looked into his. "That was absolutely incredible. I've never felt anything like it. Can you do it again?"

Charlie laughed. "You'd better bet that I can."

Nikki walked over to Maggie, who was already naked. "Do you want your turn now?"

"Does he have any energy left?" Maggie asked, pointing at Charlie.

"Not much," Nikki said with a grin. "I was hoping that we could use Linc as your partner."

"I'm ready," Linc said excitedly.

With Nikki's instructions, Charlie and Kate traded places with Maggie and Linc. Couple number one sat on the couch while couple number two took their place on the bed.

The area around the bed was saturated with the aroma of sex. The hair on Maggie's arms was standing up. She opened her legs for Linc and tried to control her breathing.

"Take it slowly, Linc," Nikki instructed. "This is not a race. I want you to bring Maggie to a massive orgasm."

As they watched, Kate reached back to find that Charlie's cock was hard again. She stroked it while their friends began.

Linc's result was approximately the same as Charlie's. Maggie's scream of orgasm was almost as loud as Kate's. Her body shook as she pulled Linc's body on top of her. "Now fuck me, Linc," she commanded. "I need that hard dick inside me."

Linc looked up at Nikki to get her permission.

Nikki smiled and nodded her head.

Linc slipped into her hot, wet pussy and began to hump on her.

Nikki put her mouth beside Maggie's ear, whispering, "Do you like the way he's fucking you?"

"Yes!" Maggie gasped.

"Then tell him," Nikki demanded. "Tell him exactly what you want. Tell him you love it."

"Yes, Linc," Maggie called out. "It's so good, baby. I love the way you fuck me. Don't stop!"

"He can't take much more, Maggie," Nikki whispered. "Say that you want him to cum on your tits."

Linc's balls were bouncing off of Maggie's ass, and he had to make a decision about where to put his load.

"Cum on my tits, Linc," Maggie told her lover. "I want to see you cum."

With only a second to spare, Linc pulled out of her hot box, wrapped his fingers around his juice-covered rod, stroked it once, and shot his load all over her chest. He dropped to the bed beside her, exhausted.

Nikki crept up beside Maggie. She ran two fingers through the hot goo on Maggie's chest and put the fingers in the girl's mouth. After Maggie sucked Nikki's digits clean, Nikki repeated the process. "You like the way his cum tastes?"

Maggie could only nod her head in agreement.

"Good girl," Nikki whispered.

 

The fun and games went on for another hour, with Nikki moving from one couple to the other, coaching and instructing. At the same time, she enjoyed what she was doing and seeing. When things finally got quiet, Nikki took a $20 bill from her jacket pocket and gave it to Charlie.

"I want you and Linc to go get some pizza and bring it back to us here."

"I can call and have it delivered," Charlie told her.

Lowering her voice, Nikki said, "I know you can, Charlie, but I want to be alone with the girls for a while. They need a little girl-to-girl instruction."

Charlie grinned, knowing that anything she taught the girls would benefit him. He grabbed Linc. "Get some clothes on, man. We're going to get pizza for lunch."

“But… we can…” Linc muttered before Charlie cut him off.

"Just get dressed and follow me," Looking back at the girls, he called out, "We're going to get lunch. Don't bother to get dressed. When we return, we'll want to see you just as you are now."

Nikki pulled off her bikini bottoms when they were gone and moved to the middle of Charlie's bed. "Come on, girls," she said as she patted the bed beside her. "Get next to me, and we'll have a little girl talk while they're away."

Nikki looked at one and then the other when the girls nestled in. "So, my question is, have you enjoyed what we've done today?"

"You bet!" Maggie was quick to say. "I've been with Linc before and thought he was superior, but the things you taught him today made him exceptionally good."

Nikki looked at Kate.

"I couldn't believe how good Charlie was when he went down on me. My orgasm was earth-shattering. I've never felt anything like it. But the next one was even stronger. I've heard the expression 'coach 'em up,' but what you taught him was out of this world."

"Good," Nikki said with a smile. "This isn't my first rodeo, girls. I've learned a few things and want to share my knowledge with you."

"Tell us the two most important things for us to know," Maggie insisted.

"First," Nikki said, "Learn to love giving blow jobs. Men love to see a woman worshiping their dick. And, here's a basic truth that most women don't learn. Take his load in your mouth and let him see you swallow it. Once you've done that, you own him. He is yours forever. Your guy wants you to have an orgasm from being fucked, but swallowing his spunk is the ultimate victory."

"I've already done that to Charlie," Kate said. "There was no question that he was surprised and delighted."

"Also, consider the fact that you can't get pregnant by swallowing your guy's cum. So, there's an extra bonus. But it's an exercise that needs to be repeated over and over. You keep him happy that way, and there's no chance another girl will steal him away."

Nikki turned to Maggie. "There's a secondary benefit to swallowing his spunk. It will clear up your complexion. His cum is loaded with protein, and it's what you need. When I was in high school, my face looked like yours. Once I learned the trick, my zits cleared up, and I got the skin I have today."

"What's the second thing?" Maggie asked.

Nikki grinned. "Talk to him while you're having sex. Tell him how good he is. Tell him how big his dick is and what a good job he's doing. Guys will cum quickly and easily. You've got to keep them going long enough to get you off. My husband is a genius in bed. He always sees to it that I have at least one orgasm before he does. That's a trait you'll have to teach them. It's not something that comes naturally to a man. Your sex can be great, but reaching the panicle is up to the woman."

The door opened, and the boys entered carrying boxes of pizza.

"Lunch is served," Charlie said, looking lustily at the naked girls.

"Get your clothes off and join us," Nikki told them.

After they started eating, Kate moved next to Charlie and whispered in his ear, "I can't wait for you to fuck me again." When he blushed, she added, "This time I want your cum in my mouth. I love it so much."

Edited by ChrisM

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments