Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Professor's Senior Week

"They always were my favorite students"

92
12 Comments 12
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

“Grandé margarita, por favor,” I asked the bartender, taking a seat.

I felt like a fool. What the hell was I doing here? I am thirty-two years old, an old man. Here I was in Cancun, Mexico during senior week. I was surrounded by a bunch of would-be frat boys and newly graduated girls. The place was a meat market.

“Gracias,” I said, relieved when Eduardo brought my drink, and then I got squinting at it. There was fruit in it. Why the fuck was there fruit in it? “Perdon, qué es esto?”

“Agave.”

Hmm, so was it a fruit? What the hell. I took a drink and nearly fell from my chair—the perfect margarita. It was sweet and mingled perfectly as the salt on the rim of the glass mixed with lime and smoothed out the tequila. It was almost fortifying.

Alcohol—I had a feeling it was the only way I was getting through this “vacation.”

I had another sip and wondered what I was doing here with these kids. I had another sip and remembered exactly what. My now-former student, Summer, had invited me to this resort specifically, this week, begged really. I’d had a moment of weakness while reading the brochure. Tour buses to various Mayan ruins and the Chichén Itzá, the beautiful beach, beautiful people having fun, and, most importantly, steep discounts and drinks packages.

“Señor,” I called, gesturing to my drink. I picked the pieces of agave from the glass. Damn, they were like pieces of melon, sweet and delicious.

Another drink came. “Gracias,” I said. “This is going to be an all-night thing, so just keep them coming.” My Spanish wasn’t that good.

I raised the glass to my lips and jumped as a woman screeched. “Professor!”

I spilled my margarita on my shirt and spun as Summer got out of the pool. My world stopped.

Summer Kelly.

I’d known the girl for four years. She had taken all of my history classes and was the most active in my creative writing club. She was the one that invited me here and now she was making her way out of the pool in an orange two-piece that barely contained her D cups. I had watched this girl grow from an auburn-haired girl with skinny legs and a B cup to the woman stepping out of the water, her hair dripping, her body glistening, with lovely breasts and thick thighs.

“You came!” She shouted and wrapped me in a hug.

I wrapped an arm around her, mostly out of impulse. Her body pressed against mine, soaking my cabana shirt. She smiled at me and it reached past her freckles to her green eyes.

“I came,” I said, “against my better judgment.”

“Oh, you're not having fun?” Summer asked. She pulled my empty glass to her and plucked out pieces of agave, sucking on her fingertips as she ate them.

“I feel old,” I confessed.

She made some eyes at Eduardo, glanced at my glass, and then immediately got one of her own.

“Oh, professor, that’s because you're such an old man and we’re surrounded by tools and boys,” Summer said, sipping her drink. I chuckled. She wasn’t wrong.

She waved, beckoning someone up from the pool. I glanced back over my shoulder and here came Ashley Mans, the BFF.

Fuck, this wasn’t even fair.

Ashley was a head shorter than Summer, maybe 5’ 2”. She used to figure skate competitively before the girls came along. Blond hair, blue eyes, and freckles for days. She was in her two-piece and was drop-dead gorgeous.

“Professor, you came.” She practically bounced up to me, her tits swaying the whole way.

“He’s not having fun, Ash.”

“What?” she demanded. “Let’s fix that.” She had a seat on my other side and raised her hand, getting Eduardo’s attention. “Mojito, please.”

“Are you girls sure you should be drinking?” I asked.

Summer laughed. “It’s eighteen here, professor, that’s most of the appeal. Besides, do you have any idea how much alcohol gets smuggled into the dorms at school?”

“I help supervise those dorms,” I said, offended.

“And you're so good at it,” Ashley purred, placing her hand against my arm. They both laughed.

I heaved a sigh and sipped at my drink; fuck. Well, there was nothing to do about it now. They were both graduated. It was why they were here, celebrating. It was interesting speaking with them in that regard. They were “adults.” They were no longer students. The previous relationship had ended; it had changed.

We spent the night sitting at the bar, trading stories about their time at school, about the time I kept partnering Eric with Ashley for the sole purpose of making him neurotic because he was packing a painful crush on her. They told me about some of the crazier shit they did.

“Mmm, did you know this? You had taught us about writing through blocks, right? That it wasn’t about writing something meaningful as long as we wrote.” I was nodding. “It didn’t even have to be the same story and Summer wrote about fucking you,” Ashley said.

“Ugh…” Summer blushed, raising her hand to her face, nodding.

“What?”

“Yeah,” Ashley said.

“It’s true. It’s true. Thanks, Ash.”

“No problem. Do you want to know the craziest thing we did, though?”

“What’s that?”

“Don’t say it. Don’t say it,” Summer begged.

“Those nights we webcammed.”

“You what?” I demanded. “How?”

Summer shrugged. “VPN; and I needed pants, okay?” she shouted. “I swear I was busting out of them faster than I could buy them.”

“What did you do?” I asked.

They just looked at each other for a moment, sharing a thought. I guess they’d had just enough to drink because I shit you not.

“Do you want to show him?” Ashley asked.

Summer smiled, biting her lower lip. “Yeah, yeah, let’s show him.” She sashayed around me, brushing my arm with her fingertips along the way, and kissed Ashley on the mouth.

My heart might have stopped as they kissed, getting tongue involved. This was not a peck on the lips. The boys still in the pool cheered. Me, I just froze as my cock swelled, coming to attention. Was this what they got into when we weren’t looking, sex stories about their teachers and webcamming?

They parted from each other, laughing. It was just a game.

Eduardo rang a bell. “Bar closing, ten minutes.”

I sighed, sipping my last drink. We’d closed the place down and I was having a good time. I glanced at the clock. It was 3 AM.

“Oh, alas, come on, Ash. I guess it’s time for bed.”

I chuckled and shook my head as they got up. “Goodnight, girls.” I sucked on some ice and agave as they walked away, holding hands.

“Professor!” Summer shouted. I jumped, looked over my shoulder, and froze at the sound of their laughter because Summer was holding her bikini top out the elevator door.

I was just buzzed enough to do something about it. I nearly fell from my chair, but I was on the move.

She must have been listening because she dropped her top and it never hit the ground as I stooped and caught it. I turned into the elevator as Summer leaned back against the wall, her young, pale, perky, full breasts on display, her round rosy nipples erect.

“Thank you, professor; I dropped that.”

“I can see that.”

“Yeah, you can.” She took her top back and smiled at me. “You like them?”

“They're amazing, thank you.”

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Mmm, suck on them. Don’t you want to taste?” She didn’t give me a choice. She pulled me down into her full breasts and, for a split second, I didn’t know what to do; but then her tits were in my hands and her nipples were in my mouth.

Summer laughed, holding me there.

She tasted like she’d been splashing herself with the margaritas. She tasted of salt and sugar and lime and I kneaded her breasts into my mouth as the elevator door closed.

There was a thud beside me and Summer chuckled as my belt came undone and my shorts fell.

My cock swung out. “Oh my god, it’s so big,” Ashley cooed in that wispy voice of hers. She licked me from my balls to my tip and then wrapped her lips around me, sucking on my length.

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

“Oh my god, I knew you two were my favorites for a reason.”

Summer chuckled again. “Why did you think we invited you, professor?”

I laughed and pressed her against the wall of the car, kissing her. She kissed me back with salt on her lips. I reached down to the supple fabric between her legs and rubbed my fingertips into her pussy.

Ashley moaned as she slurped up my cock.

The elevator dinged. Ashley got to her feet and stole across the way with her key. “C’mon, coast is clear.”

We ran into the room.

I didn’t take the time to admire the serene view of the gulf or the fact that there was a party happening down the hall. No, I paid little attention to those things because, as Summer fell back on the bed and her breasts rippled in a wave, I knew nothing else.

Ashley laughed, climbing into bed, and wasted no time as her lips found Summer’s.

I hit my knees and pulled off Summer’s bikini bottom. Tufts of neatly trimmed auburn hair covered her mound, but she was clean shaven between her legs. I flicked my thumb over her clit, and she watched as I dove into her, eating her pussy. I wrapped my tongue around her clit, tasting her, staring up at her.

Summer arched back, brushing her hair from her face as Ashley kissed her shoulder, then moved down, sucking on her nipples.

I stuffed my fingers into her pink slot, and she moaned.

“Mmm, give me your cock, professor,” Summer called out.

“Yes, give her that big cock.”

I chuckled and licked her from hole to hole as I got to my feet, cock in hand. “You’ll have to tell me if it’s better than that fantasy you wrote.”

She chuckled as I pressed the tip of my cock into her body and then thrust into her wet hole.

“Oh, my god!” Summer screamed as I penetrated her. She sat up, staring into me, gasping. I thrust deeper into her.

Ashley laughed, sitting up. She tucked herself in behind Summer and then reached down to rub her friend’s mound.

I eased in and out of Summer’s tight, teen body, taking in her howling with every thrust as Ashley drove her fingertips into her mound, urging her to take more of my hard cock. I eased into her again and she fell back into Ashely, kissing her as she reached to her full breasts and shouted.

She sprang back up. “Oh, fuck me, professor!”

I drove into her pleading form, and she screamed as I filled her with my meat.

I glanced across at Ashley, who was staring up at me. She needed no invitation. She sprang up, letting Summer rest against her thighs, and kissed me. I breathed her in as I tasted her lips, her mouth, her tongue. She fumbled with the buttons of my shirt, throwing it from my shoulders, and I pulled on the thread of her bikini top, flinging it off.

Ashley laughed as her tits spilled and bounced free.

Fuck, they were even bigger than Summer’s with big, round, concave, pink nipples. I reached out, taking her breasts in hand, and teased her nipples.

“Mmm, you like this professor, fucking my friend while playing with my titties?” Ashley called.

I moaned. “Oh, hell, yes!” I drove harder into Summer.

Ashley chuckled, kissed me once more, and then fell back.

Summer moaned, taking my cock, then bent back, taking Ashley’s tits in her mouth.

Ashley laughed and stared at me the whole time. She cupped her breasts and pressed them into Summer’s face.

“Mmm, fuck her hard, professor.”

I pressed my thumb onto Summer’s clit, rubbing her as I drilled into her. She howled, popping off Ashley’s nipples.

Ashley laughed and slapped her friend’s big, bouncing breasts.

Summer bit her lip and then stared up at me, gasping.

“Fuck, professor! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

“Oh, fuck yes,” I moaned as her body shook around me and she fought to catch her breath as her orgasm crashed over and through her tight, teen form.

I pulled my cock from her dripping pussy and Ashley swung around and fell on me, sucking up every drop of Summer’s juices off my cock.

Summer gasped, got to her knees, and kissed me hard as the orgasm ebbed from her body. She pulled the air from my lungs and kissed me harder. I devoured her kiss.

“Oh, my god, get down here,” Summer commanded. She grabbed my shoulders, threw me to the bed, and then straddled me, grinding her wet pussy down on my belly.

Ashley laughed and grabbed my cock, jerking me off as Summer slowly eased back down over me.

“Oh my god,” Summer gasped as I penetrated her once more.

Ashley sat up and wrapped around Summer. She pressed her fingers to her friend’s clit, while her other hand reached to her breast and pinched her nipples.

“Mmm, you like that big cock in your wet pussy, don’t you?”

“Oh, god, yes!” Summer shouted. She thrust down on me and I reached out, grabbing her hips.

“Yeah, take that big cock.”

“Oh, yes,” Summer cried out. “Oh, god, you're so fucking big.”

I thrust my hips, driving into her tight pussy. She moaned and then thrust down with her body, plunging me into her harder, screaming with delight.

“Oh, god, your cock is so fucking good,” Summer called.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned.

I took in the bounce of her breasts with every thrust of her hips down onto my cock. They were a wave of motion and she stared down at me, heaving for every breath. Sweat dripped down her lovely form. She moaned with every thrust as my cock splashed into her.

Ashley shoved Summer onto me and she kissed me hard, her breasts pressing into me, the heat of her body pouring into me.  

“Mmm, make me cum, professor,” Summer begged. She twerked on my cock, kissing me again.

Ashley wound up and brought her palm down against Summer’s ass.

Summer moaned and pulled the breath from my body. Then she moaned louder as Ashley hooked a finger into her ass. She broke our kiss and looked back.

“Yes, yes, fuck my ass.”

I reached out and slapped Summer’s ass, spreading her cheeks. Ashley sunk a second finger into her, working her hole.

Summer moaned and then fell forward, kissing me again. I could barely breathe, and Summer drove her hips down onto me harder.

“Oh fuck, professor. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum,” Summer cried out.

“Mmm, cum for me,” I commanded. I slapped her ass again, spreading her cheeks wider, and Ashley laughed, leaning over her.

“Mmm…” Summer moaned. She rose, bouncing on my cock and onto Ashley's fingers once more.

Ashley wrapped back around Summer. She kissed her collarbone, and then their lips met once more. They took each other in as Summer took every inch of my cock.

Fuck, I wanted those bouncing titties in my mouth.

I grabbed her thighs and thrust into her with my hips.

“Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck, professor!” Summer called out.

“Mmm, so good, professor.” Ashley kissed her neck and then grabbed at Summer’s throat with one hand as the other rubbed into her mound. She kissed her again.

Summer kissed her back, and then came off her lips with a pop!

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I’m cumming! Yes! Yes!” Summer shouted. Her juices splashed past my cock and hit my belly as the muscles of her body contracted around my length, milking me my cock.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum. Oh fuck,” I gasped.

Summer screamed, falling off me, and hit her knees alongside Ashley. They licked up the sides of my cock and then Summer wrapped her lips around me, twisting her tongue around my swollen head.

I made a powerful moan as I burst. Grabbing her head, I held her there as I pumped her mouth full of my seed.

“Mmm, mhmm,” Summer called.

Ashley chuckled, licking up the side of my cock as her friend took my cum.

I fell back gasping, and Summer chuckled, keeping her lips pursed as she came off my cock and kissed Ashley, sharing my cum with her friend. It dripped from their tongues and their lips and then they pressed their heads together, laughing before falling to the bed on either side of me.

“I told you it would be great,” Summer said, and Ashley laughed.

“It’s my turn next time.”

Summer laughed. “We’ll see.”

I gasped, smiling. “Was it better than your story?”

Summer laughed again, pressing a hand to her head, nodding. “You see, though, in the story, the best part came in the morning.” She turned over my body and kissed me on the mouth.

“I can’t wait,” I said, kissing her back.

Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments