Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Picnic

"Fun on the picnic."

4
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It's one o'clock on a beautiful Saturday afternoon as I walk up the gravel chipped drive to your parents house. I've informed you by text this morning to dress for a picnic. The summer sun has finally made itself known after a week of light rain, and it seems like too good an opportunity to miss. 

I check my watch and ring the doorbell at the allotted time, stepping back to await your answer. I hear you shout to inform your parents that you're heading out. As you open the door I am greeted by a smile that mirrors my own. A grin on the lips and sheer devilment in your eyes - I can tell you're intrigued. 

We hug, and I feel you press against me and spread your legs slightly, pushing yourself forward against me so that you can feel my erection. I take a deep breath, sigh, and kiss you softly on the lips, your fresh youthful scent most arousing. 

I pull back because I know that if I don't then we'll never even make it to the end of the road, and I'll just have to come up with other options.  I look you over from head to toe. You look beautiful in your flowery summer frock and bright red pumps, blonde hair tied back in a pony tail, lipstick matching your shoes. You blush slightly, and smile wider when I tell you how good you look. 

I take your hand, leading you down the stairs and out to the car, soaking up the unaccustomed heat from the sun. A luxurious warmth on the skin. Bliss. 

We drive, south along the coast and then cutting inland to a patch of woodland, where I pull in to the side of the road. 

I open up the boot and take out a wicker picnic basket and a tartan blanket, and head into the woodland, holding my hand out for you to take. 

We walk through the dappled sunlight along a small path, listening to the bird song, and spotting squirrels in the trees. 

Finally we come across the hidden meadow that I had been told about, wide open, almost devoid of trees with grasses a foot or so high. We can spot deer in the distance, which retreat into the woodland when they spot us. 

I find a suitable patch of ground and lay the blanket for us to sit on. 

'I'm a bit curious,' you say. 'I thought that it was your turn to make up the rules. And you choose to go for a picnic?'

I open up the picnic basket and remove a bottle of champagne and two flutes, handing you the glasses. As quietly as I can I pop the bottle, smiling as a red admiral butterfly flutters past. 

I pour two glasses of fizz and then remove something else I have packed in the picnic basket. 

I show it to you and your eyes open wide. 'A camera?'

'I want to take photos of you. '

You down your glass in one gulp and request a top up. As I pour it a smile lights up your face. 'Okay,' you say. 

I love that smile. 

I turn the camera on, checking the exposure. You stand up and I start snapping as you twist and dance in the sunlight.  I follow you. It's not like the old days when you have to change the film every 36 shots - you can just snap away until your battery dies. And I brought a backup. 

I switch to black and white, then to sepia, changing the program to get different effects. 

You dance closer to me, and start to unbutton your dress. I feel a heat not directly attributable to the sunshine, tingling. 

You turn away as you shrug it off your shoulder, and I sigh as I capture the sunlight playing across the muscles of your back. The bands of your bright red silk bra contrast with your blonde tousled hair. Fabulous shot!!!

The dress drifts down over your hips, revealing your red silk panties, small briefs with a bow on each hip. 

And what an ass you have - pert, firm, smooth - very kissable. Very lickable and eminently fuckable. 

Your sexy hold ups; your dress floats to the ground I. Slow motion, captured in multiple shots, and you kick your feet out of it. 

You spin, showing a touch of pink, surprising me with the fact that those sexy silk undies are, in fact, crotchless - or probably officially 'ouvert'. Oh my lord! I almost forget to press the button. 

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

Just that glimpse of pink femininity hardens me, starts a deep throbbing in me, which you pick up on instantly, and you giggle so sweetly. Innocence wrapped in lust. 

I make sure that I capture the moment for eternity. 

You unclip your bra, exposing a breast , click click click, playing gently with the nipple, click click click.

That devilish angelic smile on your face   A breeze plays across you, and your skin turns to goosebumps and your nipple hardens and stands firm. You shiver, and moan when your finger glances over the very tip.

Your divine expression ..... So erotic. 

I sigh ... Or is it a moan ...

Your bra discarded, you play lovingly with those majestic breasts, lifting them in turn to lick and suck your delectable nipples. I take the chance between shots to rearrange myself, because my trousers are feeling too tight .... 

You touch your pinkness, rubbing gently, your fingers becoming instantly wet, which you move up to your lips and lick, your eyes closing as you inhale your own taste. 

You touch yourself again, deeper this time much to the delight of the throbs coursing my body, and offer your fingers to me. I lick them clean. 

You dance over, remove my linen shirt and unbuckle my belt, my shutter clicking open and closed all the time. You unbutton my jeans and unzip me. I lie down on the blanket and slip my trainers off. You help me remove  my jeans, 'accidentally' caressing my bulge. 

I twitch, smiling. 

'Hmmmm Batman pants. Sexy,' you say, the geek in you poking through. 'But they've got to go.'

I arch my back and you remove them, exposing my hardness to the summer sky. 

You push me back down onto the blanket, and stand above my head legs astride, allowing me to capture your image. You indicate for me to move the camera, and you lower yourself until we are lips to lips, and I lap at your honey , tasting your sweetness, loving the taste of your essence. 

With obvious difficulty you move back off my probing tongue and mount me, sliding down my bat-pole slowly, making good use of the ouvert underwear. Your honey drips down my erection, turning me on, as I zoom in for a close up of our ultimate intimacy, of the gift we share with each other. A view that I have seen in most positions but that you seldom see. 

You take one of my hands off the camera and hold it to your breast, an invitation that I don't need repeated. 

You lean back, pumping up and down  slowly. I tweak your nipples, and then run my hand down your incredible body until I'm playing with your clit. You squeak with delight as I time the circular movement of my thumb with your own rhythm. 

'Don't stop!' you whisper as your body starts to judder and twitch. 

Your orgasm builds, your chest and neck and face flush, your image captured for us to share again later. 

As the wave hits you ride it like a cowgirl, my hips bucking in time with yours. The warmth of your orgasm heats me as your sex grips me and it sends me over the edge. 

Pulse-thrust, pulse-thrust, pulse-thrust. 

The camera finally dropped I flip you on to your back, still connected as one, and continue our love making, thrusting hard. I withdraw slowly my softening manhood, and run the tip of me up to circle your clit. 

Then I smack your behind. 

Your flush reddens, and your mouth opens in a silent scream as I smack again , contractions and shudders taking you on a journey far from the present plane ....

I move away, leaving you to your travels, and collect my glass of cold fizz and my camera. There's still some life in the battery.  I just love capturing your beauty, so I've got time to click off a few shots, finish my drink and then curl in behind you to hold tight in the warmth of the afternoon sun. 

Published 
Written by GoNE68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments