Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Notorious Male

"He had struck up a rhythm and was close to releasing his sperm all over his comforter."

1
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"“Oh god, yes I have wanted this for years,” the college girl screamed coming over and over, "lick me and fuck me please!” Which they did willingly and raised her to even higher levels of ecstasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He was in fucking heaven, licking and fucking two beautiful girls as they pleasured one another!"

He stroked down as her bra unclasped and fell to the floor and up as her thirty-six C’s bounced out with nipples large, brown and hard as pencil erasers. She stroked harder and harder as she massaged her breasts and slid her hand down between her legs, spending extra time massaging her clitty as she massaged her nipples with her other hand.  

He had struck up a rhythm and was close to releasing his sperm all over his comforter. He stuck the vibrator up his ass and stroked faster, as she was getting closer to her orgasm and he wanted to release with her. She spread her legs further apart and thrust the vibrator in deep farther and farther, plunging harder and harder. 

Then he began to jerk and spasm as he too began to pull and grind back on the vibrator and shoot his semen clear across the room, ah what ecstasy and relief. He almost cried it felt so wonderful!  

He turned to his other window and watched as the redhead was just beginning to remove her clothes and his member started to stand up again and beg for more jerking and pulling. He teased himself by slightly stroking his member and so lightly that he almost begged himself to grip tighter and pulled harder and more vigorously.  

She was now taking off her top, undoing her bra, then her milky white breasts and dark red nipples bounced out and she twisted them with vigor and he began to stroke harder, also with more vigor. She then began to dance around sliding her pants and panties down as she slid her fingers inside and out of her pussy, riding her fingers as her nipples were getting harder and harder. 

His penis was fully hard and starting to leak precum which he spread all over his penis making it more and more slippery and eager to come. Now she was spreading her legs masturbating, spreading her lips so he could see her clitty getting engorged and ready to start to jerk and spasm and leaking come out of her pussy lips. 

He shot his load again across the room. He milked it getting six shots out of his swollen penis. He leaned back and stroked and jerked and slimed all over his still jerking penis in ecstasy. He loved his windows and there were two more to go!  

His Indian princess was out the third window and as she began to remove the scarves which hid her from the rest of the world. He was pretty sure he and his cock were the only two who had ever seen her tiny size A titties which she loved to pull and twist and rub and massage with her eyes closed until her panties would become soaking wet. Then she would slide off her panties and begin to stroke herself with a ridgy, bumpy, huge dildo rubbing herself until she was sliding herself over it, then finally pushing it deep inside herself jumping up and down on it screaming with either joy or pain.

He didn’t care he just was gripped by watching her impaled on the giant dildo. He usually came harder watching her than when he watched the other girls. Her titties bounced mightily and she peed as she came jerking and spasming for at least four or five minutes. He pushed the vibrator deep inside himself and pulled so hard it hurt and he sprayed come everywhere.  

He lay back on his bed, resting before his fourth window got home. She was a little later than the rest of them, a lovely dark brunette, very tall, with double D’s and a fine ass which she loved to fuck with a large dildo once she rushed out of her clothes. The first thing she would do was stroke her pussy with a dildo and get it all slimy and slide it up her ass and finger her pussy, pulling on her clit as hard as she could causing her to jerk and spasm into orgasm almost immediately.

Not missing a beat, she would start fucking herself into a second orgasm almost as quickly. He came almost as quickly as she did, panting and pulling and buttfucking himself with his dildo as vigorously as he could. He laid back to take a little nap before he took a shower, and got ready to go out. He’d see how many young ladies he could wrap around his cock tonight.  

He decided to go to a local college hangout, there he could find some real, nice, wet, young pussy. There was nothing better than a quivering eighteen-year-old pussy begging to be fucked and sucking on your cock! It was only minutes before he spotted, in the Roaring Rooster, a very buxom princess eyeing him and raising her skirt so he could see her leg up to her upper thigh and panty edge. He grabbed his drink and began to edge over towards her seat.

As he edged up next to her leg, he managed to slide his drink next to hers and say, ”Hey there, how are you doing tonight?”

She giggled and answered she was just fine and rubbed her tit against his arm which he reciprocated by beginning to massage her inner thigh and nipple of the tit she had offered up.

“Would you like to take a drive in my van?” he asked.

“Oh, that sounds like fun!” she replied and slid off her seat, took his arm and let him lead her out to his van in the parking lot.

“We need to get in through the back so I can turn on the stereo, okay?”

“Works for me,” she said and climbed into a very beautifully appointed van with a large couch, disco ball lighting as well as candles and a wonderful stereo system which he turned on.

He said, ”Do you want to sit here for a while and listen to the stereo?”

She agreed that would be wonderful and laid back on the couch as he leaned over her to kiss her first lightly then deeper and deeper with his tongue probing every part of her lips and mouth.  

It was only a matter of minutes before he was inside her blouse, removing her bra and she had removed his shirt.  Pants were easily removed next and his hard cock was massaging her soaking pussy through their underwear. Soon underwear slid down and he raised her bottom and slid his cock deep inside her pussy and she grabbed his ass and pulled him in as deep as she could get him inside her. They fucked and fucked for what seemed like hours and came many times over with her squealing with delight and him growling with satisfaction. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the van door and he asked, ”Yes, who is it?”

“It’s Lela. I was wondering if you could use another girl in there?”

He looked at the other girl and quietly asked, ”Do you do girls or have you ever and would you like to try it?”

She looked a little surprised but after a moment shrugged and mouthed why not?

“Come on in, honey. I have a surprise for you!”

MiaaAguileraa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaAguileraa

Lela climbed in and smiled a big smile when she saw the other girl with nothing on and a dripping pussy. She leaned over and kissed her, frenching her deeply as she massaged her clitty and took off her clothes at the same time. He helped her out of her clothes and began to screw her as she fellated the college girl. All were having a very grand time and succeeded in coming almost simultaneously. 

“Oh god, yes. I have wanted this for years,” the college girl screamed coming over and over, ”lick me and fuck me please!” Which they did willingly and raised her to even higher levels of ecstasy. He was in fucking heaven licking and fucking two beautiful girls as they pleasured one another! What man would turn down this sort of moment? They would be a fool!  

He was so glad he had let Lela in and had chosen such an open-minded young lady in the bar. He would definitely come here again, in more ways than one! Then there was another knock on the door and it was his friend Brent with a knockout redhead in a skimpy little red dress.

”Hey, is there room in there for a couple more?” Brent asked as his girlfriend crawled in and slid out of her dress and started licking the college girl and Lela started licking her.  

Brent began french kissing the college girl and he got to suck Brent's well-endowed cock which he had enjoyed for years. From there, it was just an evening of switching partners until he decided to drive us all to my place for swimming and fucking and snacks by the staff. Around four am, his limo driver took everybody but the college girl back to the bar as she was walking home from there. 

They decided we wanted to spend a bit more time fucking. Actually, they slept for a few hours and then woke to a rousing round of fucking including her introduction to ass play and ass fucking which he was so happy to be the one to be the first to introduce her tight, sweet, cherry ass to his firm creamy penis. Slowly sliding it in as slowly and in just infinitesimal millimeters so she wasn’t in pain as she learned to accept it’s creamy soft firmness as it slid in.  

It was only a short time before she was backing into him begging for him to go deeper and slap her even harder. He was holding her harder and he was loading her full of his shooting man juices. He had been massaging her clitty the entire time and her orgasm at the same time squeezed his cock like a vice grip squeezing the juices out, milking his cock like a machine. 

They both groaned and collapsed in a heap on the bed as he slipped out of her a torrent of come and her pussy juices flooded the bed and his hand. Such ecstasy, he began to twist and roll her nipples as he nibbled and sucked and rubbed on them with his teeth. She pulled and jerked his cock causing another massive hard-on which she began to suck as he began to lick her and nibble her clit and lick her labia. It was only a matter of minutes before he turned her over and began to fuck her deep and hard again and they french kissed passionately. The feel of his penis skin sliding slowly through the silken lining of her labia and sliding against her now engorged clitoris was the biggest turn on he could ever experience at any time in his life. He could do this all day, every day! 

She was having multiple orgasms, a thrill she had never had before in her entire life. The feel of his hard, strong cock, slamming deep inside her. Hitting the back wall of her cervix as it reamed her clitoris on it’s way back and forth from her cervix to her labial lips. It was more stimulus than she had ever had in her life and she was loving it. She had the next two weeks off and, as far as she was concerned, she could spend the entire time right here fucking.

About that time, five little sixteen-to-eighteen-year-old-girls showed up at his door and off came their clothes as they came in the door. So soon, five naked teeny girls were hugging and stroking and kissing her and him as they ran for the pool. Needless to say, she was shocked and surprised to see him with a massive hard-on and the girls getting out and taking turns pulling and stroking and licking it and massaging her nipples and twisting them. 

She massaged their backs and they guided her fingers up between their legs and bent down and massaged her fingers on their clitties smiling and fucking her fingers until they forced her fingers up inside themselves and had sucking orgasms. She looked over and he was enjoying double blowjobs and finger-fucking teeny girls two at a time and licking another as another young girl slid her pussy onto her mouth.  

She knew it was so wrong, but it felt so good she couldn’t help herself from continuing, luxuriating in the sex from all sides by the teeny girls. Then he fucked her as they all pleasured her in all possible ways. She was in heaven! Her pussy was tingling with delight, begging for more fucking, deeper and deeper. Her titties sucked, twisted, pulled and nibbled like mad. 

She was craving sex like crazy, then he introduced a large bumpy dildo up her ass and she squealed with delight and surprise, bearing down asking for more stimulation. The girls sucked, licked, fellated, tickled and nibbled harder. He plunged deeper and she almost passed out as she came and gripped his cock, sucking all the juices out of it! 

The next day was sixteen-to-eighteen-year-old-boys, again five of them. She got to suck so many soft little cocks which got hard and were eager to fuck her woman pussy and tickled her into one massive orgasm after another and butt fucked her so gently. She didn’t think she was ever going to be satisfied with regular sex again. She was going to long for teeny boys and girls and her man’s gigantic hard, long, thick cock.  

The fourth day, he had some of his girls come over and pleasure her which brought her to ever newer heights of orgasmic pleasure and eroticism. Of course, on the fifth day, it was five of his best men friends who also gave her a wonderful experience. She also got off wonderfully watching him being pounded and pounding other men which almost turned her on more than the men fucking her. She had a wonderful time and he begged her to stay longer and to continue to enjoy his friends and him please if only she would. 

After a very short amount of contemplation, she agreed and they invited all of the teenies over for the next two days and immersed themselves in fucking teeny pussies and cocks as often, with as many as possible at a time.

 

Published 
Written by starlawitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors