Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The List, Chapter 2

"The first List member gets introduced..."

3
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Friday nights in fall tend to be big where I am from. The bright lights. The fresh football field. However, at Wayside, we weren’t necessarily known for athletics. Well, football at least.

That night, it was balmy.

‘Only in Texas,’ I say, shaking my head with my short sleeve shirt and shorts on. It was like a holiday.

We had new life. We had a new coach that we introduced at the very first pep rally. Eventually, halftime came. We were playing a rival school. We were winning 10-0. Before long, it was time. I was almost on for the first time. I crept onto the microphone in the booth, took a deep breath, and let out that familiar boisterous voice for the first time:

“Ladies and gentlemen!"

See, our football team might have a newfound voice, but our band always brings the noise. Wayside was known for its band. The band members are as popular as the football players. It’s amazing. However, you’re probably wondering:

“What does this have to do with The List?”

Well… Most of The List’s members have to do with the band.

“The Majorettes...” I said, in my boisterous, baritone voice.

The majorettes were majestic. In their movements, there was something about them that was beautiful. They were gorgeous in their grandeur.

“The Starlettes...”

Now, the Starlettes stood out from the crowd. They carried the flags. They were real, full figured women. Some were sassy in their personality. Others were soft and warm. But all of them carried the colors of Wayside and proudly.

“And the Enchanting... Wings Dance Team. Your-r-r Wayside… Mighty Eagle Band!”

They were like sirens. They moved like aggressive nymphs. They would seduce you with their dance moves, beckon you to come to them. That’s what watching the Wings were like.

They would slow down. Then they would speed up to the drum beat. They popped their bodies and rolled. As I did my damnedest not to stare at them longingly. I nodded my head to the drum beat. I immediately knew the song the horns played. Lust filled me as I watched the routines. The Wayside Mighty Eagle Band is a well-oiled machine. However, our first list member is not actually in the band. She’s behind the scenes. This is the story of Drew Lassiter of how she got on the list.

Drew Lassiter and I had one class together throughout my whole time knowing her. It was English class two years ago. I was not the David Brisco you see today. I was shy and introverted, and a very observant person when it came to the opposite sex. When Drew first came into the room, dudes flocked to her. I would guess, about six to eight daily flirted. Initially, I said to myself:

‘What’s the deal with her? I mean, she’s nothing special…’

I was wrong. I looked at her body back then. She was… let’s say… a “late bloomer” body wise. Back then, she was almost flat chested. Back then, she had little to no ass. However, the one thing she did have was my number one weakness: some sexy lips perfect for dick sucking. I did not know this until she sat by me in class one day. We were watching a movie based on a novel. We had a worksheet we had to finish. I finished the worksheet and watched the movie, when I felt a soft tap on my arm.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

“David, can I see your paper?” Drew said.

I was the “smart one” in the class. Sometimes hot girls would come up to me and ask to cheat. I would let them without a hitch. It’s almost cute. I handed it to Drew. She got to work quickly. While she was working, I looked at her face. Then, I darted my eyes back to the screen to keep myself from staring. She had a shiny beautiful beige hue to her skin. She had long flowing hair as well. I couldn’t stop staring at her pink, plump, perfect lips. I was beginning to get erect. Until I heard:

“David?”

I darted my head. I looked at her pretty face.

“Here’s your paper back. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” I simply said, hiding my erection futilely through my jeans. Needless to say, back then, even in its infancy, she made The List.

Sometime later in junior year, her body blossomed. Her breasts began to set in. They’re a little on the smaller side, but they’re good to me. Her hips began to widen. More and more boys began to notice. She drove dudes (including myself) wild with her sex appeal. And I’d like to think she had it since the beginning.

Drew Lassiter (scores)

Tits: 8

Ass: 8.5

Lips: 10

Sex Appeal: 8

Average: 8.625

Currently, Drew is the band secretary and has a boyfriend and a brother (Dakota Lassiter) on the football team. I thought about it. She’s not known to be that type of chick, to be honest. But who knows? Maybe she has something to show off. So, after the game, we, as judges, have a system to send out the invites to all the girls at the event at the end of the year. She’s the first. She was my first, really.

“Hey, David.”

“Miss Lassiter. How you doing?” I said with a smile.

“Eh, could be better, with Madison kicking our asses all the time. You’ve got a good voice, by the way.”

We ended up losing that game.

“Sexy, ain’t it? I’ll say your name: Drewwwww Lassiter!” I said, in my announcing voice.

“Yeah, sexy. Whatever you say, David,” She said. I knew what it was. She looked on her phone after it alerted her.

“Anyway, good seeing you, Drew. Tell Dak ‘nice game’ for me. And if he needs an agent I got him…” I said with a smile.

“Bye, David!”

“Peace…”

I read the look on her face. My initial judgment seemed to have been correct. We’ll see, though. I looked back at her shapely hips and butt one last time. She could be a sleeper hit in this. It’s just a matter of, “If you’ve got it, flaunt it.”

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors