Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanskgiving Surprise

"Grandpa gets surprise Thanksgiving dinner delivered by his hot teen neighbor"

27
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"...sequel to Generous Grandpa"

Ray was spending Thanksgiving alone this year, and didn't mind at all, since he had some fond memories from the recent frolics with his teenage neighbor girls, Misty and Brandi.

He had decided to order a pizza, and was going to just hangout and watch one of the new series on Netflix, while everyone else was having turkey and cranberry sauce.

Misty had decided that she was bored out of her mind with her family Thanksgiving, with her mom, and mom's boyfriend Pat, whom Misty didn't like much, and her two bratty brothers.  She managed to sit through the dinner and avoided talking much except when her mom's goofy boyfriend asked Misty directly about school – like that's what she wanted to talk about. She said it was fine, and tried to avoid prolonging the conversation, while Pat seemed to keep looking at her chest, instead of at her face, when she was talking. And she didn't even have on one of her sexy tops, either. He was creepy, Misty thought,  since when she would look over and see him checking her out, he would look away and pretend he wasn't looking at her.

So as soon as dinner was over, Misty asked if she could be excused. Then, an idea came to her. She remembered how her old neighbor Ray had gotten her and Brandi to wash his car, and then had gotten frisky with them, and managed to fuck both of them. Just thinking of that afternoon made Misty get hot, and made her pussy wet.

"Hey, can I take a little Thanksgiving dinner over to that old guy, Ray, up the street? I think he's all alone on Thanksgiving, and I'm sure he'd like some homemade food," Misty said to her mother, sounding sweet and generous.

"Yeah, go ahead.  That's nice of you, Misty!" said her mother, smiling at her thoughtful seventeen-year-old daughter.

"OK, but I'm going to change into my jeans, first. It's gotten cold out there," she said as she jumped from the table and ran up to her room. She wanted to put on something sexy for Ray, but she also wanted to cover it up, so neither her mom nor her creepy boyfriend would see what she had on. So she put on her tightest hiphugger jeans, which showed off her tight tummy, and the little star tattoo she had right next to her hipbone. And she put on a stretchy pink tank top, that clung tightly to the firm cones of her tits, and the little puffy nips that topped them, leaving nothing to the imagination. Over the tank, she put on a puffer jacket that covered the tank and the wide expanse of tummy between the jeans and the tank top. She pulled a pink knit beanie hat down over her dirty blonde hair, her pigtails peeking out below the pink cap. All bundled up.

Then Misty stopped in the kitchen and put some turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a scoop of cranberry sauce into a Hefty plastic container, squeezed the top down, and took off through the back door.

"See ya," she yelled as she slammed the door shut.

Minutes later, she arrived at Ray's house, rang his doorbell, and stood shivering on his front porch, waiting for him to answer.  She could hear Ray yell something that sounded like "coming," as she heard his footsteps approach the door. He came to the door looking a little scruffy, his face unshaven with a couple of days of stubble, and wearing a pair of baggy shorts and a wife-beater t-shirt, that actually showed off his muscular arms and shoulders. He was in decent shape for a sixty-something-year-old guy, Misty thought to herself as she looked him over. He was sexy, in a dirty kind of way.

Ray smiled as he saw his favorite teen neighbor at the door, smiling at him, and shivering a bit in the cold.

"C'mon in, sweetheart," Ray said, motioning her inside. "It's nice to see you again. Whatcha got there, for your friend Ray?" he said, looking at the plastic box of food, as he checked out her ass in the tight jeans she was wearing as she passed in front of him.

"I brought you some Thanksgiving dinner," Misty said brightly. "Can I come in and stay for a bit?"

"Sure, sure... of course, darlin'. I'd love for you to stay for a while," Ray said as he involuntarily licked his lips, as he thought about this sexy teen.

"Oh good," said Misty, as she unzipped the puffer jacket, and threw it off, giving Ray an eyeful as she stood in front of him in the thin pink tank top that would have been more appropriate on a hot summer day, and the overly tight hiphugger jeans, that were probably not appropriate in any weather, as tight as they were on her sexy little teen body. The cool air on her made her shiver a bit and also made her puffy nips stand up proudly under the tank top.

"I was kind of bored at my house, so I thought I'd bring you some turkey dinner to eat," she said, as she stood up pressing her titties forward, and holding the plastic box in front of her, offering it to Ray.

Ray looked at the sexy little teen, licked his lips again, took the container from her, and put it down on the hallway table.

"That was really sweet of you, darlin'," he said as he looked her over, put a hand on her hip, and pulled her a little closer, and gave her a little kiss on the neck, sniffing her sweet scent as he leaned in.

"Your beard tickles," Misty said, giggling, as she leaned into Ray and put her skinny arms around his body to hug him, mashing her tits into his hard abs.

"But you know, that's not my favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving," Ray whispered in Misty's ear.

"Really, Ray? Well, what do you like to eat on Thanksgiving?" Misty asked innocently, looking up at him with wide eyes.  Or as innocently as possible, wearing the very revealing and slutty outfit she was wearing in front of the dirty old man who had fucked her silly the last time she had been at his house.

Ray gently grabbed her hips, pulled her in close, holding her so her tits brushed against his wife-beater, and leaned in to whisper again in her ear. "What I really like to eat on Thanksgiving is hot, juicy, teenage pussy."

"Oh, Ray," Misty said with pretend shock, "you dirty old man, you. That's not a Thanksgiving dinner, that just sounds dirty." And she pretended to push away from him, with her hands pushing lightly against his big pecs.

"Well, we'll just see if it's dinner or not, now won't we, Misty," as he reached down, squeezed her butt cheeks through the material of her jeans, and then reached one big hand down and rubbed the front of her jeans.

"Mmmmm, that kinda feels good, Ray," she whispered back to him.

SunnyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunnyStone

"And how about this," said Ray, as he roughly massaged the firm cones of her tits, through the tank top, before reaching a hand down, and sliding it down the front of her jeans.

"Mmmmm...ung... ahhh," she sighed as his big fingers reached the already moist slit of her pussy.

Ray wasted no time unzipping the jeans and was surprised to find no panties underneath.

"No panties?" he said with a smile, leaning back to look the little slut in the eye, his hand reaching for the shaved slit again.

"I don't really need 'em, do I, Ray?" she asked, giggling again, as she lay down on Ray's old living room couch to allow Ray to remove her tennis shoes, and peel off her jeans.

"You don't need anything in the way of clothes, Misty, with that body of yours," Ray replied, as he tugged and pulled the skintight jeans off.

"Are you really gonna eat my pussy, Ray?" Misty asked, again with a wide-eyed look up at him. "I hope it doesn't taste bad, cuz I haven't showered since last night, and I was playin' with myself thinking about comin' over here. My pussy might be a little sweaty and dirty."

"I'm sure it will be delicious," he said, licking his lips.

Still wearing the pink beanie, and the pink tank top, Ray thought she looked delicious, laying on the couch, her long tan legs in the air, and her little slit of a pussy surrounded by the pale white flesh that had been covered by her little bikini bottoms most of the summer and fall. So he dove right down on her, pressing her thighs apart with his big hands and putting his whole mouth over her little pussy. Misty moaned as he went down on her, as she had never had her pussy eaten before. As his tongue forced the tight little slit open, and began stroking up and down, wiggling inside her hot labia, she gasped with pleasure.

Her pussy did have a strong smell to it, but it was intoxicating to Ray, and he kept licking until Misty began producing some fresh pussy juice. He loved how easily teens produced their slick pussy lubrication, that pungent, fishy yet sweet taste that is unique to teenagers.

He now took a big finger, and as he continued to lick, he pushed the finger under his mouth, and deep inside the teen's tight little pussy, causing her to buck hard on his face, as he hit her clit with his finger, and worked it in and out of her creaming hole.

"Oh... my... fuckin'... God... Ray," she gasped as each stroke of his finger caused her to wriggle with pleasure. "That feels so fuckin' good... I'm cumming already!"

"Go ahead and cum on my face, my little darlin'," Ray mumbled, as he continued his fingering and licking, and used his free hand to reach up and push her tank top out of the way, and roughly massage her tits, one after the other,  as they pointed upward from her little chest.

And as Misty bucked up and down, Ray had to use both hands now to keep Misty from bucking off the couch, and away from his hungry mouth. He held her firmly by her tight ass cheeks, feeling her glutes tighten as she pulsed in pleasure from his tongue and finger.

At this point, the little teen was in such rapture, that she would do anything he wanted, he was sure.  But he wanted to keep eating her little muffin and taste her juices as she creamed from within.  And she was creaming now, her juices becoming a sticky mess on Ray's face and chin.

"What would you like me to do now, my little love muffin?" Ray murmured as he pulled up momentarily from her hot cunt.

"Would you fuck me with that big dick of yours, Ray? Please!" she whimpered.

"Only if you hop up on all fours, and point that tight little ass of yours at me," Ray replied with a dirty chuckle.

Almost as soon as Ray lifted his mouth from her creaming cunt, Misty began turning over, and pulling her legs up, so that her little ass wiggled right in Ray's face.

"There you go,  Ray," Misty said, looking back at him, as she wiggled her butt seductively at him, her pussy swollen and pink from his licking, and her juices now dribbling down her legs. On her hands and knees,  her tits hung down like perfect cones from her chest, and Ray couldn't help grabbing two handfuls of tits, as he bent over her. He ripped off his shorts and began slowly rubbing the length of his meaty boner from the crack of her tight ass on down through the slit of her slippery wet pussy, and back up again. Ooh, did that feel good, Ray thought.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," said Misty, mirroring his own thoughts. "But don't tease me too long... I need some cock in that pussy."

"Yes you do, don't you sweetheart?" said Ray, as he took hold of his shaft, and began pressing the rock-hard tool into her little slit, causing her back to arch, and her to yelp, as the big dick filled her. He had to press down on the small of Misty's now sweaty back, in order to keep his cock pressed in, and she cried out as the cock went in further.

"Ahhhh...fuck!" she exclaimed as he finally was fully inside, and seemed to be hitting the wall of her little pussy.

"That's so fuckin' big... not sure... my little pussy can take it all," she mumbled, as he pulled out a bit, and pounded back in with a powerful thrust.

"Unggghhh... Owww," Misty moaned as his pussy pounding continued.

But even for Ray, who had great stamina, Misty's little pussy was so fuckin' tight, that he couldn't take much more. And when her pussy began rhythmically gripping his cock on each inward stroke, he couldn't hold back any further.

"Kneel down here, now, Misty, and get that fuckin' top off," he ordered, as he pulled out and felt a big surge building in his balls.

Misty immediately knelt in front of him, her beautiful tit cones now fully exposed and glistening with sweat, as she looked up at him wide-eyed, her head still covered with the knit pink beanie.

And then Ray erupted, his hot strings of cum flying out onto Misty's face, onto her tits, and even a few strings up on her pink beanie.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... mmmm, that was good," said Ray, the last drips of cum, now hanging from his dick, and Misty leaned in to lick them off.

"That's a good girl, Misty. You and me are going to get along real good, I can tell," Ray said with his dirty smile.

Misty smiled back, her slight overbite showing, as she licked the string of cum from around her mouth.

"I'm coming back every day, Ray," Misty said, "if it's OK with you."

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments