Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking A Liberty

"I took liberties with my girlfriend's best friend and thought I'd get away with it"

48
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
855 words 855 words

That's the thing, teenage boys don't think.

That is they don't always use their brains for thinking. I hadn't, and that's how I found myself looking at L's gorgeous backside as she bent over the armchair in front of me, her slender back arched downwards. I eased those lovely cheeks apart and placed my hand between her firm, slender legs. She was soaking wet, her eager lips parted, and I slid two fingers into the welcoming slit. She eased herself backwards and I found the spot, making her gasp.

'Ready for your birthday present?' I whispered.

'God yes, fuck me,' she moaned.

It was L's eighteenth birthday party. She was my girlfriend's best friend, small and brunette, but I didn't know much else about her except that she looked really good in tight jeans. I wasn't exactly dragged along to the party but there were things I'd rather have been doing, like spending a few hours alone with my girlfriend and her 36Cs.

My girlfriend asked me to dance with L.

'Be nice to her, she split up with that useless boyfriend a few weeks ago.'

So I did as I was told. it would have been rude not to.

L looked good in a short, tight blue dress, and those legs were too good to be hidden under jeans. She wasn't wearing much underneath, that much was pretty obvious. L danced close, much closer than I'd expected, and the reaction was as you'd expect. 'Is that my present?' she giggled.

'If you want,' I joked, except that I wasn't really joking.

'Back of the kitchen in five minutes, make an excuse.' She broke off and headed off to speak with someone else.

I thought it was a wind-up up but I went anyway, worst case I'd grab some food. My girlfriend was chatting to some boring friends. 'In here,' L half-whispered and pulled me into a small committee room behind the kitchen. 'Lock it,' she said, before planting a huge kiss. It was some kind of meeting room, a large table with chairs, a couple of armchairs with assorted tablecloths piled neatly on one. The blinds were closed.

'What have you got in mind?' I said, trying to fake innocence.

'Same as you,' she replied as she lifted the blue dress over her head, revealing her perky, round tits with hard, dark nipples, and some tiny, lacy, blue knickers, already soaking wet. She came closer and reached for my belt as she kissed me. I ran my hand down her spine and inside the gossamer fabric that only partly covered her arse.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

She knelt, undid, and lowered my trousers, and reached into my boxers. I was rock hard and thought I'd explode when she started to massage my balls. She pulled down my underwear and the beast broke free, nuzzling her cheek. 'Hello big boy, that's a really nice present.' She kissed the tip while kneading my sack then moved her hand to squeeze the base of my shaft. I felt her not breathing on me as her soft mouth engulfed me, her tongue working overtime.

'You'll make me come,' I gasped.

She squeezed me, moved away with a slurp, and smiled up at me, 'Not yet you won't.'

She stood, I must have removed my shirt and stepped out of my clothes, don't remember. I turned her around and, hands on her waist, pushed her gently over the chair then pulled the fragment of lace down. She stepped out of them and parted her lovely legs slightly.

And that's how we got here. That shapely backside, so appealing in tight jeans, was bare in front of me. I rubbed my finger again along her welcoming slit.

'Do it, fuck me,' she whispered.

I was cheating but a cock like a rock has no conscience and neither do most nineteen-year-olds. Besides I'd been asked to be nice to her hadn't I? I drove into her juicy pussy. She was tight and welcoming, I paused, then started to pound her, moving my hands under her to massage those pert tits with their now rock-hard nipples. I went deeper with each thrust until I was finally balls deep, stretching her in every direction.

I moved a hand along the cleft of her arse and fingered her rosebud. She gasped and tensed her muscles. it was like being in a vice as she started to come. She went into spasm and after two more thrusts, I came deep into her.

'Aargh! Bloody hell,' she moaned.

As I pulled out, streams of our mixed juices ran down her legs. She grabbed one of the tablecloths and put it between her legs. She knelt again and took my softening cock in her mouth, licking me clean.

Then L stood.

'Can't wait for next time, and there will be a next time. I want you in every hole. Now you go out with a plate of sandwiches so C thinks you've been stuffing your face and not me. I need to clean myself up.'

Published 
Written by WiltsWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments