Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Sixteen-Bondage Games

"Sixteen-year-old Marie is taught bondage sex by her girlfriend. Another story from my teen years"

28
11 Comments 11
32.1k Views 32.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

I walked along the path to the school gates, seeing my girlfriend and lover, Karen, already there, talking to two girls from my class. She looked gorgeous as always; seventeen, just under a year older than me, tall and slim with generous boobs, unlike mine which I felt were undersized, but which she seemed to love playing with.

I felt annoyed at seeing her so friendly with them, as they had always been rather offhand and indifferent towards me, and indeed to most of the others in the class. Her face lit up as she saw me, and as soon as I reached the small group she wrapped her arms around me, kissing deeply and seemingly unconcerned by the presence of the other two girls. After an initial hesitation, I gave myself completely to her, returning the kiss with interest.

"Hi, sexy girl," Karen greeted me, her arm still around my waist, "you already know Dianne and Sue, don't you?"

"Yes, they are in my class," I told her coldly, "I didn't know you knew them."

Before she could reply, Sue stepped forward. "Hi, Marie," she said, smiling, "you look stunning together."

I smiled at the unexpected compliment, then stood shocked as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me almost as deeply and passionately as Karen had done, a hand pressed against my boob and her body was firmly against mine. My arm went around her automatically.

Before I could recover from the shock, Dianne was in my arms, her mouth open as she too kissed me deeply, a hand cupping my buttock as she pushed against me.

"Hi, we never knew," she murmured softly, "I am so glad, now we can get to know each other much better."

The two walked away with arms linked, leaving me baffled. Karen took my arm and we started walking home. I looked at her questioningly.

"They were welcoming you," she told me, seeing my puzzlement, "have you never noticed how close they are? They are partners, in the same way that you and I are."

Understanding finally dawned on me. Karen nodded.

 "It may be the 1980s, and things are better now than they used to be, but you will find gays; males as well as females, still tend to be careful of who they let close to them," she warned, "but they know you are my girlfriend now, so they are comfortable with letting you become friends."

"I am your girlfriend now?" I queried, "truly? Not just your sexy slut who loves being had by you?"

She laughed and hugged me closer. "You enjoy being had by me? I would never have guessed. Talking about being my sexy slut," she teased, "it is Saturday tomorrow, and we can have the house to ourselves if you want to come round?"

"Of course I would," I told her, "anything particular you would like me to wear?"

Karen nuzzled my neck, then stopped walking to pull me into a convenient alleyway and kiss me properly.

 "As little as possible would get my vote," she laughed, "but whatever you wear, I will take it off you anyway."

When I arrived at her house the following day around 10:30, she kissed me as always as soon as she had closed the door, then led me into the kitchen so we could get drinks. Her brother, Richard, two years older than Karen, was there with his mate, Alan.

"I thought we had the house to ourselves," I whispered to Karen, "what happened?"

Karen winked at me, smiling. "They are going out shortly," she informed me, "but it means I get the chance to prove what I told you the other week."

 I had no idea what she was talking about, and my puzzlement must have shown on my face.

"I told you that you were sexier already," she reminded me, "and that you should never be alone with these two."

Understanding finally arrived, and I nodded.

"Back in a bit," she announced suddenly and left the room.

I sat quietly with my drink for a moment, then Richard came to stand behind me.

"You are looking good today, Marie," he told me, hands on my shoulders, and bending to put his cheek against mine, "smell nice too. Karen has a perfume that smells like that."

I stood up and turned to face him, then backed away, only to find Alan behind me. He put his arms around me, nuzzling my neck.

 "Mmm, she does smell nice, Rich," he murmured, "wonder what she tastes like?"

"I was just wondering that myself," Richard replied, "maybe she would let us find out if we asked her nicely?"

I was struck dumb at the idea that these two older boys would be even interested in me, let alone make this kind of suggestion. Even though I said nothing, I was half expecting to be kissed anyway, but the door opened, and Karen was there to rescue me.

"You going out yet?" she asked Richard, acting like nothing had been happening, "we are going to my room. See you later."

Once safely in her room, she broke down, laughing as she pulled me onto the bed with her.

"Now do you believe me, my sexy darling?" she asked, "I warned you, you are sexier now than you were even a couple of weeks ago, and you were so stunning even then."

I opened my legs to allow her wandering hands access to what she liked to call my honeypot, gasping as she rubbed it through my panties.

"Were you disappointed when I came to the rescue?" she enquired, "I was tempted to let them at least kiss you for a while, just to let you know what it was like."

"Have you ever been kissed by them?" I asked, curious, "or at least by Alan?"

"Don't disregard Richard, just because he is my brother," she told me, "he would try it just as quickly as Alan would, but so far they have not tried with me. Maybe scared I would tell Mom and Dad."

I grabbed her, pulling her on top of me and kissing her hard, feeling her body grinding against me. Then we were both kissing, tongues teasing, lips pressing hard and tits squashed against each other, our legs tangled together while the kiss went on for an eternity, leaving us both breathless as we finally broke away from each other.

"Would it have been that good?" I demanded hoarsely, "because I don't think any kiss could have been better than that."

Karen shook her head, folding arms and legs around me and hugging me close. We both heard the front door slam, and went to the window, seeing the two lads walking away. Going downstairs, we grabbed sandwiches and cold drinks for lunch. When we went back upstairs, Karen beckoned to me and went into another bedroom. I followed, seeing the stuff scattered about and realized it must be Richard's room.

"Why are we in here?" I asked, "won't he get annoyed if he finds we have been in his room?"

"I wanted to show you something," she told me, head in a wardrobe, "here, look at these."

She handed me some magazines, mostly with nearly naked women in strange positions on the covers. I turned some pages, noticing how big and busty most of them were. This was what boys liked? I found it hard to understand. And even harder to understand why, if Richard and Alan liked women built like this, they had seemed so eager to try kissing me.

Then I opened one that made my nipples tingle. Females in handcuffs and chains, some with men and even other females teasing them while they were helpless. Some with girls being spanked, and even fucked while they were tied or chained helplessly. My interest and arousal must have been obvious, because Karen wrapped her arms around me, squeezing my boobs and looking at the pictures over my shoulder.

"Hmm, my sexy slut likes those?" she teased, "want to be like that for me or for Richard?"

"You, please," I moaned, "always you."

She took the magazine from me, leading me back to her room.

"Seriously, would you like to see how it feels," she insisted, "to be helpless, knowing the other person can do anything to you?"

 I nodded eagerly.

"I have to confess," she went on, "I have been wanting to try it on you. I like the idea of you being helpless for me."

She stood me up, slowly stripping the clothes from me until I was naked, then took me over to her bedside cabinet.

"I got most of this stuff on a whim," she confessed, "never knew if it would ever be used, but I always had a fantasy about teasing a really sexy girl until she came and came for me. I just never dreamed of meeting one as sexy as you.".

I blushed at the compliment, still not used to having an incredibly gorgeous girl tell me how sexy I was.

"If we do this though," she warned me, "we have to have what they call a 'safe' word so that if you want to stop, you just say that word. It must be one you will remember easily, and yet not say by accident, so my name is out. Any ideas?"

 I smiled, "How about 'Richard' for the safe word?"

Karen laughed, "Oh that is so wicked and so perfect," she told me, "I would love to know how he would feel, knowing his name means stopping sexy games. 'Richard' it is then."

She was fastening cords to the legs of her bed, then attaching Velcro straps to the loose ends. She lay me down on the bed and fastened the Velcro straps around my wrists and ankles, so my arms and legs were wide apart. Then a pillow was pushed under my butt, raising it in the air.

I felt so vulnerable, so completely helpless, just knowing that my lover could do anything that she wanted and that I was helpless, unable to stop her. I could feel myself getting wet already. Karen started to laugh.

"I am sorry darling," she apologized, "but I was just wondering what Richard would think if he heard his name called and dashed in to find you like this."

I felt myself blushing all over at the thought. At the same time, it made me feel so horny.

"I suspect if it ever happened," she went on, "that he would not leave without giving you a good fucking, sexy slut."

I squirmed, ridiculously pleased as always when she called me by such sexy, naughty names. She began taking her clothes off, slowly removing each item, teasing me, erect nipples dangled inches from my mouth, her naked butt just out of reach of my hand, shaved pussy tantalizingly close to my face.

She was enjoying having me helpless. Her hand stroked along my slit. She held up her fingers, showing me how wet they were, then sucked my love juices from them, before kissing me deeply, tongue teasing, letting me taste myself on her lips. Her hand stroked again, and showed me the love-juices, this time holding her fingers out to me, for me to suck them clean.

I had never done anything like this before, but I complied eagerly with her unspoken command, getting more deep kisses as my reward. I was expecting her to carry on playing with my slit, but she began kissing, inch by inch, face and mouth first, then ears, chin, all so slowly, and literally inch by inch.

Onto my neck, which she had already discovered to be so sensitive, knowing the slightest bite would send me into meltdown. Always before, I had moved away when the sensation became too strong, but now she could nibble without interruption, and I was squirming frantically before she had satisfied her desire for tormenting me there.

Hands teasing under my stretched open arms caused more helpless squirming from me, then her warm soft lips reached my boobs; first sweet soft kisses, then sharp and gentle nibbling at my sensitive nipples, and I arched my body up as far as I could towards those teasing, tormenting teeth.

Her hands kneaded my boobs, sending waves of pleasure washing over me, and I felt wetness seeping from between my open legs, running slowly down onto my inner thighs. After a few minutes, (or was it hours?) her mouth and hands slid slowly south, down onto ribs making me wriggle, and I knew that information would be stored away by my lover for future use.

Then her hands were on my hips, and her mouth was waiting, inches away from where I wanted it, needed it to be. I felt warm breath on my pussy lips, blushing as I realized I was stretched open with every hidden part exposed to her, available to her. Her tongue touched, and it was like an electric shock running through me, warming and arousing me; so gentle, so powerful.

I pushed up but she moved away fractionally, teasing, making me wait. Another gentle lick, forcing me to squirm, and my lover smiling as she saw my need growing. Then she was between my thighs, tongue probing and teasing, fingers rubbing the clit, her hair brushing my lower belly and thighs, tickling, and I was bucking wildly as the teasing and licking grew faster, firmer.

Her hands were now gripping my buttocks hard, pulling me onto that insistent tongue, then teeth nibbled my erect love-button, and I was gone, totally lost as I came, soft moans changing to screams of joy as I was taken to a level I had never dreamed of, and I came massively; my whole body arched and rigid as the climax destroyed all contact with reality, and left me floating in a sea of pure pleasure.

As the spell lessened, and I returned to awareness, I took the first breath in what seemed like an hour, and my Karen was lying on me,her  soft lips brushing my eyes and face as she looked at me with concern clearly showing.

"Mmm, thank you my darling, my Karen," I murmured, "that was incredible."

Relief replaced worry on her face. "Oh God, Marie," she gasped hoarsely, "I never saw anyone go so far out of it before. You had me worried."

"Karen, you took me to somewhere so wonderful," I told her, "have I ever mentioned that I love you?"

"You may have hinted at it a few times," she smiled, "had enough yet, or do you want to carry on?"

"Carry on, please," I confirmed, "I love the feeling of helplessness."

She smiled at me, turning around and straddling my head. Her shaved pussy was lowered so it was in reach of my mouth, and she leaned forward until her mouth could reach my honey-pot. I did not need to be told and started teasing and licking her smooth pussy lips before probing inside with my tongue, finding her sweet secret place, and rubbing her clit with lips and tongue, delighting in the sight of her squirming for me.

Her mouth was working on me, tongue teasing and poking, then slowing to let me get her to the same level of arousal as I was already at. Once satisfied that we were close, she matched her speed to my own, and we licked and teased each other, me trying to emulate her actions, and apparently succeeding, as we both came almost together.

When she was lying next to me again, hands idly teasing my sweat-covered body, she kissed me slowly and deeply.

"So, do you enjoy our bondage game then? she asked, "or would you prefer trying it with me tied helpless?"

I shook my head, not even needing to think about the question. "No, I do not think I would enjoy being in control," I confirmed, "I am not forceful enough. I will try it if you want to enjoy being helpless, but I am not the kind who can be dominant."

"No, that is fine with me, my sexy sub," she agreed, "I just wanted to let you have the choice, but I would make a terrible sub. Too much of the Mistress in my character."

We smiled at each other, both knowing that we had found our places in the game, and both happy with our choices.

NinaFlawleess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaFlawleess

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments