Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shocked

"Based on true events"

289
92 Comments 92
13.3k Views 13.3k
898 words 898 words

Author's Notes

"Based on a real events and kindly written for me by Davidls."

It was quite a year, quite a summer, that year I turned sixteen. I often thought about the incident in the cave…I continually cast my mind back to the stranger pumping his engorged penis in his hand and his sperm exploding over me. I would masturbate dreamily until, once again, I lost myself to the magic of orgasm. I wondered if he was doing the same thing as he thought back to the vision of the nude girl in the cave. I hoped so…and I would bring myself off again at the thought.

Later that year my parents decided we would visit St David’s in Wales for a week. Before we left my mother got my sister and I to try on our wet-suits. She told us that they were both a little tight now and on the first day in Wales she took us both to a surf shop on the road to the beach. The proprietor was a fit, toned man of about thirty. He was not particularly good-looking but he was in good shape and his tight t-shirt showed his physique off nicely. 

He selected wet-suits for me and my sister off the rails. He suggested we tried them on but to keep our underwear on whilst we did so. I saw him casting an interested eye over my sister…she is five years older than me and was more developed physically. 

There was only one changing room – my mother suggested that my sister use that and told me to try my suit on there in the shop, even though there were a few other customers in there. I was wearing flimsy panties and a tight, white t-shirt with no bra. 

I pulled my wet suit on as my mother and the guy watched. It seemed a little too tight and I asked if there was one slightly larger. I pulled the suit off again but as I did so I was unaware that the rubber also pulled my pants off so my smooth pussy was totally exposed to his gaze. As I stood there with my panties round my knees, I realised that I had also attracted the attention of a few other customers in the shop. Several people turned to look.

My mother laughed it off as I pulled my panties back up again but I’d seen the shop owner looking, wide-eyed, and I tingled at the thought of another older man having seen my vagina. Was I slightly slow to cover myself up again? I think I probably was – I was in no hurry to hide myself from his gaze and I was also aware that my nipples had swollen so that they clearly showed through my top. I saw the guy looking at those too…and I felt another tingle down below. 

My sister emerged from the changing room and I used it to try on the next one…but before I did so I slipped my fingers along my slit and, as I’d expected, found it slippery with arousal. I had no time to bring myself to orgasm but I knew I’d do so that evening in bed as I thought back over the incident.

All too soon the holiday was over and we travelled home. I’d kept myself busy with my fingers, dwelling on the two incidents and had many orgasms thinking of what might have been. On the Saturday I went round to see my best friend, Amber. As she made us two coffees in the kitchen she asked how the holiday had been and I found myself recounting the episode in the surf shop. 

Amber listened carefully.

“Wow,” was all she said. Then she continued, “I play with myself quite a lot and imagine being exposed but it’s never actually happened. You are so lucky.”

I could feel myself getting aroused as she spoke and said, “There was another time, too.”

Amber’s jaw dropped as I told her the cave story and I saw her face flush. When I’d finished she just stood there staring at me in astonishment. Then she leaned in towards me. Without warning she kissed me on the mouth and snaked her tongue into my mouth. I was totally taken by surprise but she smelled good, tasted good, and I kissed her back, She pulled me close and I felt her hand slide into my jeans and inside my pants. Her fingers sought out my sex and two of them slipped into my (now soaking) cunt as she continued to kiss me.

The moment seemed to last ages but in reality was probably just a few seconds. Then, as if we both came to our senses, we broke apart, breathlessly. Amber turned her back…I think she was probably covering her embarrassment at having acted so impulsively. I was in shock - I just didn’t know what to think.

The moment was over. 

That kiss made a profound impression on me but, to this day, neither of us has ever mentioned what happened. After a few moments, we returned to normal chat about college and our friends. 

We’ve never referred to that kiss, but it happened and I still think of it, often, as my hand strays downwards, just as hers had done.

AntonellaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaWright

Published 
Written by BekkiHughes
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments