Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seeing The Doctor Again

"I need advice for a special problem I am having."

102
19 Comments 19
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"Facing a dilemma, it was time for me to seek professional help."

Shortly after my divorce, I was having erotic dreams, so I decided to see a psychologist. Wendy Morton, MD; a sex therapist helped me in the past work through that time. I need her help once again. In our last session, I made some revealing confessions. She is a hands-on therapist, and I am sure she will understand. This time it isn’t dreams, it is reality.

“Thanks for seeing me, Doctor. This is embarrassing so I’ll try to get right to the point. I am having an affair with a man that I probably shouldn’t. His name is Anthony.”

Her face was expressionless, she sat patiently listening.

I was already regretting making the appointment. I should end it with Anthony and move on.

“It’s wrong. I always conduct myself with dignity. He is my next-door neighbor. I always profess that I never shit where I eat. Now I have broken my number one rule, and it is bothering me.”

Wendy asked, “Why now? You’ve never had any remorse for your actions in the past.”

“I know. This is different. He is young.”

She pressed, “Since when has a younger man mattered to you? You mention he is a neighbor. I assume you know his spouse?”

My head dropped. “He isn’t married. I know his parents. Anthony is a senior in high school.”

Her face showed concern. “Stop. Before you go any further, I am bound by law in Florida to report any crime committed against a minor. You having intercourse with a minor is a crime. There is no doctor-patient confidentiality when it comes to kids. Please tell me he is at least legal age?”

Our eyes met and I answered her question. “Yes. I'm an attorney, I know the law. He is eighteen years old. This relationship started shortly after his eighteenth birthday, so there is no issue with me having sex with a minor.”

Wendy let out a sigh of relief. “Okay. Good. I didn’t want to have to make that phone call. Now that is out of the way, I have to ask, why are you carrying on with Anthony?”

“His cock. He is enormous and he can go like a machine. When he comes, it is like a shotgun blast. And, it is convenient. All I have to do is leave the light on at the end of my driveway and he knows I am waiting for him.”

“Does he realize you are using him?”

I laughed. “He is a young man with an experienced woman willing to let him do whatever he wants. Do you think he cares?”

She focused on my response. “That is interesting. What is it that you let him do?”

“I teach him things. Anthony has a cute little girlfriend, a cheerleader named Andrea. She’s only sixteen and a virgin. He told me she was saving herself for marriage. So I give him what she doesn’t. That was me about fifty years ago. She has no idea what she is missing.”

“You didn’t answer my question,” she responded sharply.

“He can do anything he wants to do.”

Now she was agitated. “You called me. You wanted to talk. If we are going to dance around like this, I have other people that I could be helping. You don’t need to waste your money and my time. I’ll ask again, what does he do that makes him so attractive that you are willing to ruin your career and reputation? You certainly have no problem finding men to satisfy your needs.”

“He worships my pussy and knows how to make me come in a matter of minutes. I’ve shown him how to eat pussy. He sucks my clit like he is giving a blowjob. We enjoy rope play. Sometimes he comes into my house, ties me to a table, and fucks me until I pass out. The kid has a dick like a baseball bat and he knows how to use it.”

Wendy sat back in her chair. One thing about our past sessions, she never passed judgment. This was different. By the look on her face, she seemed to be disapproving. Deep down, I think she was jealous.

“You asked me, I told you and now you sit in judgment of my behavior. That’s a laugh considering that the next room is a dungeon that, as you put it, is there to treat some of your more sexually spirited patients. In my last session, you tied me to a table and finger fucked me. You made me beg for more. Remember?”

She ignored the last part of my statement. “No judgment from me. I’m just not sure what I can do for you. What is it you are looking for? Approval? That isn’t what I do. Forgiveness? See a priest if you are looking for absolution. Advice? I don’t do that. I’m here to steer you toward making your own decisions. You haven’t told me anything. What about Anthony? You told me what he does for you. What do you do for him?”

fullesbicoup
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fullesbicoup

My eyes shut as I relived my adventures with him. “Like I said, I am teaching him how to enjoy his own body. He loves it when I peg him. I use a nine-inch strap-on cock. He lies on his back and I push his legs up to his chest exposing his cute little asshole. He loves it when I massage coconut oil on him to prepare him. I’m gentle with him, taking my time as I fuck his ass. His dick stands straight up as I pump his ass. Then I tease him, stroking that magnificent tool of his. I stop before he can come. It drives him crazy. This goes on several times until I allow him to blow his load all over.”

I started to touch myself at the thought of fucking Anthony.

She ignored the fact that I was masturbating. “Is there anything else you want to share? What else do you do for him, or to him for that matter?”

“I dominate him. I’ll tie and blindfold him, sometimes for hours. I’ll use him like a human dildo just to satisfy my urges. I treat him like a toy. I’ll ride him until he comes, then I sit on his face and make him clean me with his tongue. I make him suck and swallow his seed until I'm dry. Then he begs me for more. He loves the discipline.”

My hand was fast at work under my skirt. I finally gave in and had an orgasm in front of the doctor.

Wendy smiled. “Feel better?”

“I feel good but not better.”

“Why is that Darlene? Technically, you have done nothing wrong. I’m sure Anthony’s parents wouldn’t approve of the situation. I do think I understand though. You are a high powered controlling person in your professional life. Sometimes it is difficult to shut that off. Although Anthony has the body of a man, he is still young and immature. He is readily available and you take every opportunity to satisfy your urge. It is easy for you to take advantage of the situation. Is there anything else you would like to share?”

“Yes, one more thing. Anthony wanted to share me with several of his friends. He came over with three of his buddies to use my pool. I was in the pool swimming naked when they arrived. I suggested that they all drop their bathing suits on the ground and join me.”

She listened intently, asking the question that she already knew the answer to. “Is that where it ended?”

“No, of course not. The sight of all those young, healthy cocks caused poor judgment on my part. We all wound up in my living room.”

She took a deep breath. “You are walking a thin line. For the moment, I’ll assume they were all legal age. You understand, that the more people you bring into this situation, the greater the chance of people finding out. You are a smart woman, you know what to do.”

“I am aware but, the afternoon we had was remarkable. I still want more. Anthony knows where I keep my collection of toys, ropes, and restraints. He pulled out the suitcase and distributed lengths of ropes to his friends. They spent a good amount of time tying me. I spent the afternoon bound to a chair with a butt plug deep in my ass. They put a hood over my head to deny the ability to see. Anthony thought it would be fun to make me suffer anal pain while each took a turn fucking me. The best part was not knowing who was inside me. Each time one would come, he would pull out and release on my tits. The warmth of come dripping down my body was unbelievable. After several hours, they were done and I was covered in sperm.” I sat and waited for Wendy to respond.

“I never tell my patients what to do. I always guide them to find an answer themselves. I am going to break that rule today. Stop what you are doing. You are on a path to destruction. I don’t know what the reason is. If you would like to come for more sessions, I would be happy to see you. We are out of time now. Let’s set up a session for next week. Have no more contact with Anthony and his friends. If you can do that, our next appointment will be in the dungeon. We will take some time to figure out some stress relief together. You are a woman who has a constant need for physical pleasure. I am sure I can help you there.”

I started to get wet at the promise of another session with Wendy. “That sounds like a plan.”

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments