Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Schoolgirl Finds A Way To Earn Money

"Ellie takes advantage of the situation to earn some extra shopping money."

112
22 Comments 22
12.4k Views 12.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first ever story! Feedback always welcome! x"

If you look up the word “average” in a dictionary, you will see Ellie White. Not the prettiest girl in school, she was never going to turn heads or have boys hanging round her, but definitely not unattractive and rarely wore much makeup. Her light brown hair usually hung in a loose ponytail about half way down her back. She was a decent student, not the smartest but got solid grades. She wasn’t perfectly behaved but never did anything disrespectful or mean. She was 5ft 2in tall, not particularly slim but not overweight either. She liked clothes and shopping and music and hanging out with her friends. In other words - your average teenage girl.

There were two things about Ellie, however, that were not average. The first: her boobs. She had just turned sixteen the week before and had a few of her friends over to watch films, eat pizza and have a sleepover, when the conversation turned to their bodies. The girls unanimously agreed that Ellie’s 34D boobs were the biggest and most envied in the whole year. Ellie had developed early, and had noticed that her chest was drawing the attention of students and teachers alike. The second thing about Ellie that can definitely not be called average started in detention on a warm Friday afternoon:

Ellie had got a new phone for her sixteenth birthday. Well, not new exactly, it was a slightly older model but still new to her, and was still very exciting. Ellie’s family didn’t have much money. They weren’t poor exactly, but ever since their dad left them, Ellie, her mum and her older brother had to be careful what they spent. As such, there was rarely spare money available for shopping trips or fancy presents. Still, Ellie was very happy with her new phone. The problem was, she was too happy with it. Her school had a strict no phones policy in lessons, and ever since her sixteenth birthday, Ellie had been caught numerous times on her phone in class. Which brings us to Ellie sitting in Mr Johnson’s classroom after everyone else had gone home. He had caught her on her phone for the third time in a week, which meant an after-school detention on the Friday. Ellie wasn’t angry, she knew she had done wrong, and she liked Mr Johnson - he was a burly man in his early forties, quite gruff but well respected. And, Ellie had noticed, he enjoyed looking down her shirt.

Ellie was sat in the empty classroom, listening to the clock ticking on the wall, her detention work laid out on the table in front of her. She hadn’t started, though; she was daydreaming about the trip to town she was meant to be having tomorrow with her girlfriends, and worrying that she didn’t have any money to spend. She picked up a few babysitting jobs here and there, but they weren’t very regular, and the pay wasn’t great. She was snapped out of her daydream by the classroom door opening and Mr Johnson striding in. He caught sight of her sitting at the table furthest from his desk at the back of the room. He nodded to her and she smiled warmly back at him.

“On with your work then, Ellie,” he growled, lowering himself into his chair and pulling a large stack of books towards him for marking.

Ellie sighed and leaned forward to start her work. The room was quite warm, and she was grateful for the top button being missing on her school shirt. This had the added benefit of allowing a better view for anyone standing above her, which she had discovered recently was a very good way of causing a distraction for getting out of trouble. In truth, the shirt was a bit small by now and was stretched quite tight across her chest. Her mum wouldn’t buy her a new one, though, not while this one was holding together.

Ellie tried to concentrate on her work, but struggled to focus, distracted by the ticking clock, the warm air… and Mr Johnson stealing the occasional glance at her. At first, she thought she was imagining it, but sneaking a look now and then, he was definitely looking at her - or, more specifically, her chest. Ellie was leant forward over her work, and a combination of the angle and her missing button meant that the top of her cleavage was very noticeable. And was definitely catching the attention of Mr Johnson. Ellie smiled to herself, which must have alerted her teacher that he had been caught staring, as he suddenly coughed and shook his head before returning to his marking.

Before long, however, out of the corner of her eye, Ellie could see Mr Johnson staring again. Right at her chest. Once more, she smiled to herself and dared to look at him. He smiled awkwardly and looked away after a second.

The third time she saw him staring, she noticed something else. While his right hand held his red marking pen, Mr Johnson had his left hand over his crotch. Gently stroking himself through his trousers. Ellie’s eyes flicked downwards to his crotch then back up to his face, still smiling. This time, he smiled back and met her gaze. In this moment, she knew something was going to happen. They stared at each other, smiling, with Ellie leaning forward and providing the most teasing of views as Mr Johnson stroked himself through his trousers. Suddenly, she had a brainwave. For the first time in ten tense minutes, the silence was broken:

“…Mr Johnson… it’s very warm in here, isn’t it?” she stammered.

After a pause, he replied in a soft, low tone, “Yes, Ellie, it is.”

“…and… there’s no one in school now, right? They’ve all gone home for the weekend?”

“That’s right, Ellie… it’s just you and me for the next forty-five minutes.”

There was a pregnant pause in which Ellie plucked up the courage to ask the first of many dangerous questions, “Mr Johnson… would you mind if I undid one of the buttons on my shirt?”

The air was thick with tension - this was going to go one of two very different ways.

“I don’t mind at all, Ellie.”

She exhaled, not realising she had been holding her breath. Looking down, she slowly undid the next button down, feeling her boobs push the fabric out and away slightly. Her cleavage was on full display now, though her bra was just about still hidden. She heard Mr Johnson moan softly, and watched as he grabbed his crotch and massage it.

QueenPammy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenPammy

Ellie smiled at him, alternating her gaze between his eyes and his hand on the bulge in his lap.

Once again, the room fell silent, just the two of them staring at each other, waiting to see who will break first. Then, Mr Johnson finally spoke: “I… errrr, don’t mind if you… want to undo one more, Ellie.”

This was it. The moment she had been waiting for.

“For £10, Sir, I will.”

Another huge moment. In Ellie’s mind, this made perfect sense. She wanted money for shopping, Mr Johnson wanted to see her boobs. Seemed like a good trade to her.

After what seemed like forever, he gave a simple response: “Deal.”

Mr Johnson scraped his chair back and stood up, the bulge in his trousers now fully evident. He pulled his wallet out of his pocket as a slowly walked to the back of the room. He stopped in front of Ellie’s desk, towering over her as he pulled a £10 note out of his wallet and placed it on the desk in front of her, before sitting back on another desk, and waited.

Ellie looked down once more and slowly undid another button. Her boobs, once more pushing away the restrictive fabric, she opened the shirt to the middle of her stomach, exposing the edges of her white lacy bra. Only one button remained as she looked back up at Mr Johnson. He stood barely a metre in front of her, staring at her chest and rubbing his crotch in front of her very eyes.

More silence, then: “How much… errrr… would that final button cost me, Ellie?”

She thought briefly.

“Another £10, Sir.”

The note landed on her desk and she undid the final button, most of her front on show as her shirt hung lazily on her shoulders.

Mr Johnson groaned and stroked himself aggressively, she could tell he was horny and desperately wanted some release.

She took a deep breath and asked the next very dangerous question. “For another £10, Sir, I will take my shirt off completely… and you can take your cock out.”

He stared her - of all the lines they had crossed so far, this was the point of no return. He tried to tell himself that it was unprofessional, she was only sixteen. He would be fired, imprisoned. But something inside him knew that she would never tell. And that something inside him reached into his wallet, shaking and dropped a third £10 note on her desk.

Ellie, never breaking eye contact, peeled her shirt slowly off one shoulder, then the other, before shrugging it off and letting it pool around her waist on the chair. Despite the warm air, she shivered slightly as she sat in front of her teacher, completely topless apart from her white lacy bra holding in her huge D cup boobs.

Mr Johnson had undone his belt and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. Taking a final deep breath, he pulled them down his legs slightly with his boxers, causing his rock-hard cock to spring free. Suddenly, he couldn’t look at Ellie, staring at the wall as his thick cock pointed straight at the teenager.

Ellie was impressed, she had fooled around with a couple of boys, given the odd handjob and one blowjob to her first boyfriend. But this was the thickest and biggest cock she had seen. And it was aimed right at her face.

“It’s ok, Mr Johnson, you can look at me… you can look at me while you touch yourself.”

He looked down slowly, her cute smile and large brown eyes disarming him as he wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly began to jerk it.

“That’s better. Doesn’t that feel good?”

He nodded dumbly, his breathing heavy as he jerked himself staring at her.

“Do you like masturbating while looking at me, Sir? Does your cock feel good as your stare at my boobs?”

He groaned loudly; this was torture - he hadn’t been this turned on for years and desperately needed a release… but he knew that wasn’t on his terms

“Do you want to cum, Sir? Do you want to cum all over your little sixteen-year-old student?”

He nodded as quickly as possible, his hand getting faster and taking longer strokes up and down his shaft, his balls so full and aching.

“£20, Sir, you can cum on my boobs.”

“Deal,” he barely grunted, stroking himself faster and faster

Ellie quickly pushed her school work out the way as Mr Johnson stepped closer, aiming his cock over her desk. She leaned forwards, her arms folded on the cold wooden surface, resting her boobs on them, pushing them up towards her teacher, standing over her jerking his cock right at her cleavage.

“That’s it, Sir, you cum whenever you’re ready. You can cover my tits in that lovely warm, thick cum of y-“

Before she could finish speaking, Mr Johnson grunted loudly and thick ropes of cum began to hit her cleavage. Ellie didn’t flinch, still smiling up at him as she felt his cum cover her chest, her cleavage and the cups of her bra. She felt it begin to drip between her boobs as Mr Johnson finally stopped cumming, panting heavily as he stared at the teenage girl in front of him, staring so innocently up at him despite her chest being completely plastered in his cum.

As he recovered, Ellie wordlessly reached for his wallet lying on the other end of the desk and helped herself to a crisp £20 note.

She stood up, smiling, dressed in her grey skirt, white bra and her front dripping with cum.

“I… guess I should go get cleaned up.”

Mr Johnson nodded weakly, as she headed to the door and looked around nervously before running to the girls' bathroom, feeling her boobs bounce as she ran and the cum cooling on her skin.

Once she had washed herself and put her shirt back on, she returned to the classroom, where Mr Johnson had redressed himself and wiped down the desk of any evidence of their exchange.

“So, Ellie… that’s… detention all done for the day. Have… errr… a good weekend!”

Ellie packed up her bag and smiled sweetly at Mr Johnson, tucking her £50 away in the inside pocket.

“Thank you, Sir, you too! I… don’t suppose… there will be any other opportunities for me to earn some money… will there?”

“I reckon there might be, Ellie. I imagine a couple of the other teachers will be interested in… errr… investing in your business”

“Fantastic! Thanks, Sir! See you Monday!”

Ellie skipped gleefully from the classroom, all of a sudden looking forward to shopping tomorrow!

Published 
Written by anythingyouwantSir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments