Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Old Farmers/Young Girls

"Post-apocalyptic story: city girls marry old farmers for safety from roving gangs in cities"

22
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
913 words 913 words

Kelly had moved to Kansas City for a good secretarial job. Her dad had passed away and then her mom. There was nothing left for her in Junction City, Kansas. She had liked her new life of dating, drinking, dancing. She was a virgin. As her mom told her, "It's your one bargaining chip, don't give it away."  She had endured many back seat wrestling matches but had held out. She had learned how to put up a good fight. As Miss Junction City, she would come to need that skill. One by one, her virgin friends fell, but she held out. 

Her apartment neighbor, Sue, had a similar story. From Joplin, she had won Miss Joplin, lost her folks, moved to Kansas City and retained her virginity. But now they were living in a very different world than when they moved here. The grid had gone down last month and things had gone to hell. It was no longer safe here, especially for a girl. 

At nights, gangs roamed thru their apartment building. The girls had changed the names on their doors to men's names. Every morning another door had been kicked in. The items in the apartment were still there, but the girls were gone. 

But necessity is the mother of invention. A gathering of old farmers and city girls had begun to occur every Sunday morning down at the big church parking lot. The girls would talk to the old farmers in their pickup trucks and some would go home with them. The pastor would hang around the parking lot to do spur of the moment weddings in an attempt to keep the girls legal. He had a brisk business. 

The girls walked down to the church Sunday morning. Sue talked to an old farmer in a Dodge RAM crew-cab pickup. He had lost his wife and was looking. Kelly talked to an old farmer in an F250. He too had lost his wife. Sue then chatted with an old farmer in a Dodge Power Wagon. He wanted a couple of girls. "I have trouble getting it up, so I would need blowjobs. I figured with two wives it would be less of a burden on each one. He had a big farm and supposedly had been prepping. It sounded good.

Sue ran over to Kelly, "Hey, Kelly, how are you at sucking cock?" 

"Well, I wouldn't still be a virgin if I wasn't good at it. Some of my dates were insistent and a blowjob was the only thing that saved my hymen from being destroyed."

"Good, it was the same for me. In fact, that is one reason I left Joplin. I had gotten a bad reputation as a nasty girl there."

"Anyway, I found this farmer who can't get it up and would require getting head. He wants two wives to share the burden. He has a big farm and is a prepper. What do you say?"

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

"I say we do it. I don't mind some salty sticky luggies in my throat to get out of this hell hole and with my cherry intact to boot. I'm amazed it didn't get slaughtered already with those gangs roving thru our building."

"They went to see farmer John and a deal was struck. 

The minister married all three of them. 

As they drove out to the farm, John laid it all down. "Kelly, you are even days. Sue, you are odd-numbered days. Of course, you can switch if you want. You gotta swallow and you gotta empty me. I pick the costume each night: cheerleader, nurse, school girl, prom dress, etc. No complaining or you go back to the city on the spot. Even one refusal and you are back to Kansas City."

"I'll give you birth control pills as I'm not shooting blanks yet.

I will need to be fed and I like someone to sleep with every night. 

No other guys around, got it?"

"Agreed?"

The girls nodded in agreement.

His house was a nice old turn of century two-story farmhouse. As they pulled up, the girls saw a milk cow, chickens geese, cattle and horses. He had 6 propane tanks and a Generac home generator. 

This guy really had his shit together.

They got home and he went to take a shower. On the way, he handed Sue a cheerleader outfit. She put it on and when he came back, she dropped to her knees and blew him. 

He then went and sat in a chair and began watching a DVD of Saving Private Ryan and then fell asleep.

"How was it, asked Kelly?"

"Well, you saw it. He held my head, but I half expected that. He had a big load for an old man. Very sticky, still have some hanging on my tonsils. The secret is to bang the tip of his penis against the back of your throat."

"Yea, I know that one. The football players all needed that to get off."

"Oh, did you blow the whole football team too? I bet them they would not win homecoming and I was wrong."

"I kinda did, but one at a time."

A car pulled up and a man got out with a box. It turned out to be John's meds from the pharmacy.  

They woke John and he got up.

"Would one of you girls please give this man a blowjob for bringing my meds?"

Sue dropped to her knees and soon he came. 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tsar7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments