Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night Shift

"Julie soon learns the ropes..."

14
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Julie sat on the edge of the chair, nervously twisting the straps of her purse in her hands. She had just graduated from Nursing Care of the Elderly Academy and this was the first job interview that she had been sent on. The Elderly Estate was a very expensive nursing care facility and the pay was good, especially for a new graduate she felt.

Suddenly, Julie was jerked out of her musings by the receptionist calling her name and motioning for her to follow her. Julie took a deep breath, stood up and followed her to the matron’s office.

Walking in, the matron motioned for her to have a seat without looking up from the file spread out in front of her. Julie sat down, crossing her feet at her ankles, trying not to let her nervousness show.

Yes, its Julie isn't it?" the middle-aged woman looked over her glasses at the young girl sitting nervously on the other side of her desk. "Seventeen, first job, impressive exam results in care for the elderly," Pamela Jordon flicked through the report on her desk. "Well Julie, as you know we run on a three-shift system; days, evenings, and a night shift. For your first week, you have drawn the short straw and will be on the night shift. There are two other girls on with you, so no need the worry, they will take care of you. I occasionally do that shift myself."

"Thank you, matron. I am sure I will soon pick it up. I think I will be happy here," Julie nodded enthusiastically.

Pamela Jordon studied the teenager sitting in front of her intently with unabashed sexual interest. She had medium-sized tits that promised to inflame lust in the older woman. She found herself wondering what the fresh teenage cunt would look like, and knew she would try her hardest to find out.

Forcing her thoughts back to the interview Pamela said, "You will find some of our residents are more demanding than others, but they pay a lot of money to stay here. It is important we try to fulfil any needs they may have. The other members of staff will fill you in with what will be required of you." Ms Jordon pressed a button on her intercom. “Sam, will you come to my office, please? We have a new young lady starting, and I want you to take care of her.”

"Hi, I'm Sam, Ms Jordon give you the lecture about fulfilling their every need?" the tall slim blond held out a hand to shake Julie's as she walked into the office a few minutes later. She looked very efficient in her well-pressed white blouse and skirt, which was a little shorter than Julie would have expected for a care worker.

"Yes, and she seems very nice,” Julie said shaking Sam’s hand.

Sam chuckled, "Nice is maybe not a word I would have used. Dominant would suit her better. But she will certainly be paying you some attention that I can guarantee! Now let's get you fitted out in a uniform."

Pamela just smiled at Sam, pleased with Sam’s description of her because it was true. She was dominant.

Sam waved goodbye to Pamela and led Julie to a small room with several blouses and skirts hanging neatly on rails.

"House rules are blouses nice and tight, skirts mid-thigh, certainly no longer."

Julie held a skirt up against her jeans and looked in the full-length mirror, "Looks about right," she said.

"Oh no, 'about' won't do. You must try the whole uniform on and let me be the judge of that,” Sam said.

As Julie slid out of her sweater and jeans she was sure Sam was taking more than a professional interest in her.

She was right. As she stood in her bra and panties, Sam studied her closely. Julie stood three inches shorter, well-shaped breasts and the hint of a camel toe in the crotch of her bikini panties. Sam knew that Ms Jordon was not going to be the only member of staff after the teenager's body, to say nothing of the residents. Yes, this young lady was going to be well used.

“Ms Jordon said you were to shadow me tonight Julie, so let me show you what to do and how to handle our more demanding residents, and I do mean handle!" Sam giggled as she adjusted Julie's uniform.

Julie wasn't sure if she imagined Sam was being just a little too helpful with her uniform as her new friend brushed a speck of dust from her blouse. Her fingers seemed to linger on her breasts more than necessary.

"Our first call will be on Handy Harry. He in his seventies, but that hasn't slowed him down."

"Why do you call him Handy Harry ?" Julie asked.

Sam laughed, “You will soon see. Come on, time to get him bedded down for the night."

"Hi Harry, got a treat for you, two of us to tuck you in tonight. This is Julie, she's new, so none of your naughtiness, you old rogue," Sam said as the two girls entered the old man's room pushing a small medicine cart.

Julie wasn't sure what to expect but certainly not what she saw. The man lying on the bed in his dark red silk pyjamas was still quite handsome and must have had the pick of the girls in his youth.

"Hello, young Julie. If you are as friendly as Sam here we are going to get along just fine."

Julie watched as Sam sorted out Harry's medication and handed it to him. "Got a present for me tonight my favourite man?” Sam asked as Harry swallowed down the tablets.

Harry smiled and reaching for his wallet, took out a ten-pound note and laid it on the front of his pyjama bottoms.

Julie could hardly believe her eyes when Sam picked up the note with her left hand and slid the other one inside his pyjama fly.

"Oh, Harry, you naughty boy, what have we here?"

The cock that came into view as she extracted it from within the material was, to say the least, a formidable one. Julie was no stranger to erect cocks, but none of her boyfriends could match the old man's equipment. She could feel the familiar itch in her pussy start, as she watched Sam's fingers close around the shaft.

Harry's hand reached out and disappeared up under her skirt.

"Hmm, my angel has left her panties off," he purred as his fingers encountered her moist, shaved pussy.

"Of course, I know my horny Harry likes a tender young cunt to play with. Now, old man, make me cum or it’s no blowjob for you," Sam giggled.

AmberDismond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDismond

As she watched the erotic scene unfold before her Julie's hand automatically reached for her cunt. She reached under her skirt and pushed the thin material of her panties aside she began to masturbate in time to the rhythmic wanking Sam was administering to Harry's cock.

"Oh look, our new young bitch is turned on and rubbing off!" Sam said, and both she and Harry turned to watch.

"God, I could fuck her," Harry grunted.

"I am sure you will get a chance soon to slide that horny old cock up her. But tonight you are going to shoot your load in my mouth as usual, and by the look of that precum, it's not going to be long now," said Sam as she bent forward and took the glistening cock head in her mouth.

Julie knew her orgasm was close as she watched the hard cock sliding deeper into the sucking mouth.

Sam was also close. The taste of Harry's precum in her mouth, his skilled fingers in her cunt, and thumb on her clit were having their usual effect, plus the sight of Julie frantically rubbing herself off was the icing on the cake.

All three fornicators came at the same time. Each consumed by their orgasm and the sight and sound of the other two pushed them even higher than normal.

Ten minutes later found the two girls back in the restroom the night shift used between calls.

"Wow! Sam, how often does that happen?"

"Most nights. The money here may be crap, but the tips are fantastic!"

Julie looked at her new friend with interest. "So Harry is not the only one? You have other... customers."

"Most of the residents are past it, but there are a few, like Harry that is always up for a wank, suck, or fuck. Mind you, house rules, no bareback fucking. Condoms will be used at all times," Sam chuckled. "And I hope you are bi because the matron is and so am I.”

Julie's answer came at once. Reaching across the table, she planted a long open-mouthed kiss on Sam's lips, while at the same time squeezing her right breast.

“Does that answer your question?" she asked as their lips parted.

"Fuck, yes," Sam whispered and moved to the day bed that was provided for staff. "Come here, babe, and show me just how bi you are."

A minute later found the two girls naked, licking and sucking each other's cunts in the time-honoured sixty-nine position. For the second time in an hour, Julie felt an orgasm crash through her as she swallowed Sam's flowing cunt juice. Their lust temporarily slated the girls called in on three more residents before their break.

"Now for something different, girl. I hope your bi bits are still working. We are going to see Brenda, and she is one horny old lady, seventy and still comes off like a teenager," Sam said as they reached her door.

"Hello Brenda, this is Julie. She's new here, but don't worry, she knows all about our little games," Sam said to the grey-haired lady sitting in the comfortable-looking armchair.

Julie studied the old lady sitting in front of her. She must have been stunning in her youth, and even at her age now she still had the look of a sensual woman about her.

"Come here, young lady," Brenda said, looking at Julie. "Show me your hands."

Julie held out both hands for her to see.

Brenda took them in hers and stroked them. "Nice short nails, long fingers, slim hand. That will do nicely my dear," she purred.

"What she means is you can get one in her old cunt up to the wrist!" Sam giggled. "Our Brenda loves to be fisted. But first she needs a good licking, don't you babe?"

Brenda smiled and opened her dressing gown. "Get me ready Sam; get my old cunt wet for her."

Julie watched, fascinated as Sam knelt in front of Brenda and gently opened the older woman's legs.

"Oh yes, Sam, use that tongue of yours, suck and lick me. Work me up, get me close, I do want to feel a fresh young hand in me," Brenda moaned.

For a full five minutes, Sam licked, sucked and fingered the old woman, until she was writhing with pleasure, and looked on the verge of cumming.

"Your turn Julie. There is some gel in the bedside table, get your hand slippery, you have a cunt to fist," Sam said as she lifted her face, glistening with cunt juice from the gasping woman's body.

"Oh fuck yes, Julie get your lovely hand up to me, make me cum. Fist fuck me, I need to cum," Brenda was beside herself with lust as she reached down between her legs and pulled her cunt lips apart.

Julie had never fisted a cunt before, although she had seen it many times on porn videos. She carefully pushed two, three, and then four fingers into Brenda. Then folding her thumb into her palm slid the whole hand inside the wrist deep.

"Use your fingers girl, work that old cunt up, make her cum babe," Sam urged as she sat on the bed, skirt up and rubbing her clit.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard, oh so good, like a huge cock up me, going to cum!" Brenda was beside herself with lust and pawed at her tits as a huge climax built inside her.

Julie found she loved the wet, slippery cunt that was gripping her hand with its muscles. She found she could flex her fingers apart and cause loud groans from Brenda. By now she had her other hand furiously rubbing herself off and all three of them came together in a chorus of gasps and cries.

"Young lady, that was so good. I haven't cum that hard in ages," Brenda said as Julie's hand slid from her lust slated cunt.

Sam knew Brenda always paid her debts, but even she was surprised when instead of the normal ten or twenty pounds, she was handed fifty. "You two deserve it. Take it, no arguments," Brenda said before she kissed both girls and climbed into bed.

"Will you be on duty tomorrow night, Sam?" Brenda asked as she pulled the sheet up over her now naked body.

Sam giggled, "No, you have the gorgeous Carl.

“Oh good, Carl is a real dear," Brenda said.

"What she really means is he has the longest, fattest cock you have ever seen," Sam whispered to Julie as they hurried back to the staff room. "And he has had the snip. So he pumps huge loads of harmless spunk out. But you will find out for yourself soon enough, girl!"

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments