Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Theater Fun

"Steamy make out session in a dark movie theater"

31
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Short story about a steamy make out session in the back of a dark movie theater with my college roommate’s sister."

I had just finished my freshman year in college. I spent the summer with my college roommate’s family in New Orleans because I didn’t want to go home to my own family. The family I was living with had a daughter who was only two years younger than me. We had become flirtatious with each other over several weeks, yet we were never really alone together so we could never do much more than give each other sexy eyes.

One afternoon, we all decided to go to the movies. When we arrived, there weren’t many people in the theater and the back several rows were completely open. So my friend and his girlfriend decided to sit on one side of the theater and that left me and his sister finally “alone” together. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the far side of the theater.

There wasn’t a person within ten rows at least. I honestly have no recollection of what movie we saw because all we did the whole time was make out and talk about how much we liked each other. The buildup had been excruciating—and of course, I had masturbated several times over the past few weeks thinking about her.

As our make-out session progressed, she told me that she had felt pretty horny while she watched me give her the sexy eyes several times. She asked me if I had gotten horny too. I told her that absolutely I had. She asked me if my cock had gotten hard. I easily admitted so and told her that I had masturbated thinking about her. She blushed (I think she did anyway….it was kinda dark) and whispered in my ear in the sexiest sultry voice that she had rubbed her pussy every night while I was there imagining what my cock looks like.

I had already been hard for some time during the movie make-out session but this whisper and her sultry breath on my ear made my shaft like steel. As she pulled away from my ear our eyes locked and she could tell how excited I was. She glanced around to see that no one was able to see us. She began unzipping my shorts and moved her hands into my boxers. For a while, she stroked it under my clothes but that was rather difficult due to the tight confinement. So she helped me pull my shorts and boxers down just enough to get better access to my throbbing dick.

She got her first full look at my cock and I could see in her eyes that she was loving it. She began stroking it slowly, which was driving me crazy. She leaned in and started kissing my earlobe. Again her hot, moist breath on my neck and ears was driving me to the brink. She momentarily pulled back a few inches and asked me what I wanted for my upcoming birthday, which was just a few weeks away.

I wanted so badly to fuck her but knew that would be difficult to do with our current living situation. Plus, this was the 90s and it wasn’t super easy to get condoms back in that day unless you wanted to put two quarters into the machine in the convenience store bathroom and get one, which I’m pretty sure wasn’t very reliable form of birth control anyway.

I had had sex before with an old girlfriend back home, and she had told me that she also had had sex once with a previous boyfriend. I asked her at that point if she had ever given a blowjob. She said that she had not and I told her that I had never gotten one either. She coyly looked into my eyes and said that she would be giving me a blowjob for my birthday. Who was I to resist such a wonderful gift? But with my birthday still a few weeks away, and my cock so hard at that moment, we resumed our make-out session. By now we were frantic with lust for one another.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

I had been feeling her breasts under her shirt for some time while she had been stroking me. Her breasts were exquisite: petite (probably B cups), perky, and her nipples were hard as pencil erasers as I caressed them. As she continued to stroke me I asked if I could finger her. So she unzipped her shorts and pulled her panties down a few inches. Her pubic hair was so soft. She was trimmed but not shaved….very nicely groomed. I wondered if she had “prepared” herself in hopes of my touch.

Through the remainder of the movie, we groped and pleasured one another. She came three times under the flicking of my fingers and thumb. It was amazing to feel her wetness increase as her pleasure mounted. I had two fingers inside her and my thumb was pressed against her clit. This wasn’t easy to do at the same time she was stroking me so we had to take turns stimulating one another. Being a generous person, and also desperately wanting to caress every inch of her body, I wanted to pleasure her as much as I could. Feeling her wet sixteen-year-old pussy pulse over and over on my fingers as she came was such an incredible feeling. Fortunately, the movie was loud enough that it muffled the sounds of our sexy exploration.

After she came she returned to stroking my cock and my hands returned to her supple breasts. I was able to sneak a peek at them but wasn’t able to look very long because we were in a semi-public place. They were so incredible to look at. With just that brief glance they were emblazoned in my mind’s eye for eternity. They were perfectly proportioned (I absolutely love smaller tits) with nickel-sized areolas and pointy nipples. I had envisioned them in my nightly masturbation sessions. After two weeks of only catching quick glances of her pokies through her thin summer t-shirt I was enthralled to finally lay my own eyes on them.

Her stroking was getting me close to orgasm. I knew that it would only be a matter of seconds before I came. I pressed my lips into hers and moaned into her mouth as I crossed the point of no return. Cum spurted out of my cock head and covered her hand and dribbled down my shaft as she continued to pump me. I wondered if anyone heard me moaning in our passionate kiss but as I looked around the theater; all heads except ours were focused on the movie. Whew! We were safe.

Fortunately, we had some napkins from the concession stand to clean up with. As she took her hand away she licked a little bit of semen off of her finger just to test out the taste. She was grinning from ear to ear as she did that. Just a preview of the birthday blowjob to come later…just like we both did that day in the theater.

Published 
Written by Swillie1990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments