Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Million Dollar Ass, Part 6

"Kayla Bradford begins to open up about her sexuality..."

8
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Kayla Bradford’s phone alarm woke her up from her slumber. She had overslept. “Shit.”

“Kayla! You’re going to be late!" Yelled her father.

“Yes, daddy," Kayla answered sweetly, while quickly looking for something to wear to school that day. It was a cold winter day. She pulled out a pair of yoga pants and a top. She also brought out a jacket to wear.

Kayla quickly and efficiently stripped down nude. She pulled out her bra and panties. She looked in her bedroom mirror and had a thought. She reached to get her phone and took a few pictures while posing in the mirror, nude and in her underwear. She quickly got dressed afterwards.

“You like that, boys?" Kayla said, with a mischievous grin on her face.

“Kayla!" Her father yelled.

Unbelievably, her father didn’t know about Taste of Kayla. He didn’t know she was having sex with Sam Prescott either. Or about her newfound sexual awakening. She loved her father with all her being. But... Her father could not know about all of this. As far as Kayla knew, she was still his baby girl. She wasn’t that anymore.  After opening her Snapchat, she sent said pictures on her Snapchat. She bit her oh-so-plump lip in anticipation.

“Yes? I’m ready, Daddy,” Kayla said.

“Good. You were about to miss your ride.”

A car honked twice. It was Courtney.

“Hey, Kayla! Hey, Mr. Bradford!"

“Hello, Courtney,” Kayla’s father said.

Before long, Kayla’s phone vibrated. It was Sam. It read:

Kayla, meet me at the band hall. I got something for you.

“I gotta go, Dad. Bye.” 

“See you, princess,” Kayla’s father said.

“What’d I say about calling me that, Dad?" Kayla said, after kissing him on the cheek.

“Okay, okay... See you.”

“What up, girl? Did I ever tell you your dad is hot as hell?" Courtney said. 

“Only about ten thousand times. Sam wants me for Taste of Kayla again.”

“Hmm, interesting,” Courtney said while driving.

“What do you mean?"

“See, let me tell me one of the differences between me and you. When I was sucking boys’ dicks like Kareem and Kenyon, I used it to get ahead. And I was horny as fuck. You? You’re pretty, got a body out of this world, and you just happen to be horny. You didn’t use your goods. Just saying,” Courtney said, sincerely.

“But that one time...”

“That one time, that one incident, had you jump in the popularity totem pole called high school. And after you came, it felt good, did it?"

“Yup,” Kayla said.

“But the aftermath at school... It does not. Does it?"

“No, ma’am.”

“This feeling was mine after I fucked Kareem and Kenyon. And after I found out I was bisexual,” Courtney Jackson said, matter-of-factly.

Kayla had a few moments of thought. Then, she quickly texted Sam back, saying:

Taste of Kayla?

Sam texted back:

Yup.

Kayla finally texted Sam:

I’m with Courtney. On my way.

A few minutes later, after the two girls arrived at school...

“Court, I’ll see you later, all right?"

“Mm-hmm,” Courtney said, not trusting Sam. She sashayed over to her usual table of choice, where Luther and Ted were.

“Hey, Courtney,” Luther said.

“Hi, Luther...”

“Where’s Kayla?" Ted said.

“With Sam,” Courtney answered.

A look on Ted’s face formed.

“Yeah, I know, Ted. I know.”

Meanwhile, in the band room...

“What’s up, Kayla?"

“I missed you,” Kayla said.

“Missed you too. I wanted to ask you something."

“What?"

“Have you ever... Kissed a girl?" Sam asked.

“Yes,” Kayla said, simply.

“Girl-on-girl action? You?"

She shrugged sheepishly.

“It was Courtney. The only girl I kissed. On separate occasions. We didn’t see eye-to-eye then, but we do now. It was after I caught her sucking off the twins.”

“Wow, wait till I tell them this...”

“Yeah, we’ve had a hell of a friendship,” Kayla said. “But I love her.”

“Wow... Didn’t know you and the head of the cheerleading squad were close like that. I thought you were...”

“Opposites? Yeah, we used to get that a lot,” Kayla said.

“So, would you be opposed to doing a scene with a girl for Taste of Kayla?" Sam asked.

“Who?"

“Let me introduce Megan Simpson...” Sam said. “She’s like a sister to me here.”

“Courtney told me about you. Nice to finally put a face to you.”

“Oh, you heard about that story, huh? Here’s the thing: I wasn’t dumb. I knew Courtney liked girls. In fact, I caught her checking girls out. The locker room incident just confirmed it,” She said.

“Oh, wow.”

“If I may say... Courtney was right about you,” Kayla said.

“Right about what?"

“You’re smart, you’re pretty, and you’re kinda hot,” Kayla said.

“Thanks, you too. Thought you weren’t into chicks.”

Sam was listening and recording the whole time.

“I actually kissed a girl. My best friend. And... Actually, it felt good,” Kayla said. This was the first time opening up about her kiss with Courtney.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

“Well, how about this?"

Megan boldly kissed Kayla on the lips, to her mild surprise. A short, yet sweet kiss on her plump lips. Sam was behind the camera silently surprised this was even going on.

“Wow. Wow. To that I say... How about this?"

She returned said the kiss with one of her own. Sam was visibly turned on. Megan was also as well as Kayla, who for the first time feels conflicted. She was exploring her sexuality for once. But at the same time, she still had feelings for Sam.

RING.

As Sam finished recording, Kayla checked her phone again. Notifications from Snapchat blew up her phone.

Stop teasing us, damn it!
Oh, my sweet Jesus...
Take it off!
Damn, the things I would do to you...
All these years of hiding that booty? Girl... My goodness!

All of these comments came with monetary tips.

Kayla Bradford felt good looking at those comments but in the back of her mind lay these thoughts: Was she becoming too slutty? And secondly, The agent and the offer. That offer from the modeling agency.

Not too much later, in the halls right outside Kayla’s first period...

“I’ll see you later, Sam, all right?"

“Hey, Kayla?" Sam asked.

“Did you really kiss the head of the cheerleading squad?" He asked very inquisitively. “At a party?"

“Yes. And I liked it.”

“Interesting... Bicurious much? I like it!"

“You would like it...” Kayla said.

“Hey, girl!” Courtney said, playfully patting her on her buttocks. “Hey, Mr. Prescott..." She said, flirtatiously waving. 

“Go to class, Courtney!" Kayla playfully retorted.

“So... See you at lunch?"

“See you at lunch."

Kayla looked back at him and bit her bottom lip ever-so-slightly. It turned him on even more.

As Kayla sashayed in class with the boys watching her every move, Sam sent her makeout video with Megan (with consent, of course) Little did she know, her reputation would slightly change.

A few hours later at lunch, at the auditorium area...

Kayla got a text from Sam Prescott saying:

Meet me in the auditorium at lunch. 

With a few emojis attached to it.

When she arrived, Kayla looked for him and looked for him. She was unsuccessful. Until all of a sudden, a figure came behind her whispering:

“You were so fucking hot this morning...”

She knew that voice.

“Sam,” Kayla whispered.

“Goddamn right. Now turn around and face the wall,” Sam commanded. “Damn, this ass is beautiful. Bend over.”

As Sam Prescott’s erection rubbed off of Kayla’s buttocks, he spanked her, momentarily getting her excited. She did it again as she began to lower her yoga pants, looking back at Sam seductively. Sam, meanwhile, already has his pants down, jerking off his volcanic erection. Kayla lowered her yoga pants, showing her cute panties. Sam roughly pulled her panties to the side, showing her teenage pink treasure. He spat on his erection, moisturizing it a bit, gently penetrating her.

“Ohhhh. Oh, shit...” Kayla moaned.

Sam started to fuck her deeply. Yet he did it gently with care.

“Yeah, you like that dick? You like that?"

“Yeahhhhh...” She moaned.

Sam Prescott began to fuck Kayla faster, as he groped Kayla’s breasts like an animal. She looked back at him again, licking her lips.

“Say you like that dick! Say you like that dick!”

“Yeah, I like that dick... Fuck me, fuck me!" Kayla moaned louder while rolling up her top, even more, showing her bra. Before long she raised her bra up, showing her bare beautiful breasts.

“Come suck this dick.”

Kayla eagerly started to suck his erection, sloppier than usual. She spat on it, causing a cute tiny little trail of saliva from her lip that Sam wiped off. They locked eyes.

“Thanks,” She said, with a sweet smile.

“Mm-hmm.”

She resumed sucking his erection. Kayla licked down slowly the underside of Sam Prescott’s sizable erection. She even licked and tickled his testicles. On the way back up, she sucked the head.

“Take these off. Get this dick,” Sam said, hungrily.

At this point, the panties were now down. Kayla’s back was against the wall. Sam inserted himself in her sweet treasure. He started fucking with hunger and lust while he looked at Kayla’s beautiful body. 

He put a finger in her mouth as she moaned. She was suckling on it.

“Mmm, mmmm, ugh...”

Which for some reason turned him on more. His eyes gazed at her bouncing breasts...

“Ugh! Fuck me! Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me!"

His hands grazed down her stomach...

“Ugh... Yes!"

“Say you want me!"

“I want you! I want you!" She moaned in need.

“Oh, baby, I’m coming. I’m coming... Ughhhhhhh...” 

Sam shot his seed all over Kayla's body. Some landed on her midsection and some landed on her breasts. Sam looked down satisfied at the beautiful art he made. He kissed her and said...

"God, you're gorgeous."

Then all of a sudden they heard this...

"She is."

Both covered up themselves quickly. They had been caught by none other than... 

"So, Mr. Prescott. Your secret is safe with me. As long as you answer me this, Kayla: how did Sam's cock taste?" She said with a smile. Sam looked down bashfully. 

"She caught us. How?" Kayla said to Sam who was still nude. He shrugged.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments