Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mila's Dare

"Eighteen year old Mila teases a reluctant store assistant."

43
12 Comments 12
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Friday morning. The store was quiet. A couple of people looking at kitchens. Furniture deserted. I was busy in beds, plumping the pillows when I heard a gentle cough.

“Can I help you?”

“I’m looking for a bed," she replied. “Queen size. Brass frame. For me and my boyfriend.”

I smiled at this unnecessary detail, but she did seem rather young to be shopping for furniture. She had a pretty face with large dark eyes, but her long brown hair was untidy, as if she had just woken up.

“Come this way,” I said. As the aisle was too narrow to pass her, I gestured her towards a corner of the bed department, where we kept the style she wanted, and followed her down there.

If she had come shopping for beds, I thought, she was well attired. All she had on was a loose black vest, cotton shorts, and sneakers. A few bangles on her wrists. It was loungewear, plus shoes, I thought. Perhaps she had just gotten out of bed.

“I’m Mila,” she said, looking over her shoulder and giving me a warm smile.

“Nice to meet you, Mila. I’m Nick.”

We stopped at the end of the row, and Mila turned to face me.

“I’m always friendly to assistants,” she said, by way of explanation. “I find I get so much better service.”

“That’s what I’m here for,” I grinned.

She held my gaze, a little bit too long. Then she said: “Can I try this one?”

“Of course you can.”

Mila sat down on the nearest bed, a queen size with tall corner posts, as she had wanted. She bounced up and down a few times, then lay back on the soft white quilt.

“It’s lovely,” she said, closing her eyes.

“Would you like a pillow?”

“Oh yes please, sweetie.”

Blushing a little, I grabbed one from the adjacent bed and put it next to her. As I leant over the bed, Mila opened her liquid brown eyes and watched me. Then she twisted round and put her feet up at the other end. Once more, she closed her eyes, getting used to the feel of the mattress, squirming to get comfortable.

I noticed the pink drawstring of her shorts was loose, and enjoyed the sight of her bare young legs stretched out. I was close enough to smell her - a subtle hint of coconut and vanilla that only added to her allure.

“Shall I leave you a while?”

“No,” she replied quickly, opening her eyes. She grabbed my sleeve and said: “Sit down a moment.”

I sat at the top of the bed, awkwardly. I was close enough to touch her hair. It was starting to feel a bit too intimate for comfort, and I surveyed the rest of the store. From this corner, thankfully, we were hidden from most of the shop floor. But a customer, or my manager, could come through at any moment.

“If it’s too firm for you, we can swap out the mattress,” I said.

“It’s not too firm, Nick. It’s just the way I like it. I could just fall asleep right now…” Her voice was quiet and dreamy, as though we had known each other a long time.

“I’ll wake you up before closing,” I joked.

“Thanks, Nick, you’re a pal. Do you have any rule about that?”

“Sleeping? Not as far as I know.”

“Good. Of course…” Here she paused a moment and giggled, then looked me in the eye again, watching closely for my reaction. “I normally sleep naked.”

I coughed and took another glance up the aisle. This was getting interesting, I thought.

“Is there a rule about that?”

“Uhh... I don’t think I know of any rule against it exactly.”

“Keep watch for me, then, sweetie. I just need to know how it feels.”

Shit, I thought, this was getting a bit out of control. Someone could spring us at any moment, and if that wasn’t enough, I was getting a massive hard-on. It was a fact that Mila spotted as soon as I got up, and a pleased smile crossed her face as she swung her legs over the bed. She didn’t seem bothered at all by this sign of my arousal.

MistressVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressVivian

Mila got undressed as if she were in the privacy of her own home. She carelessly pulled off her sneakers, dropped her shorts and panties around her ankles in one easy movement, and peeled off her top. She hadn’t been wearing a bra. Completely naked, except for the bangles on her wrists and a fine silver necklace, she slipped underneath the bed cover and was again hidden from view. The whole performance had taken about three seconds.

Mila laid in the bed, naked, hidden, watching me.

“I shocked you, right?” she asked.

“Uhhh… yeah…a bit.”

“If you want to walk away, I won’t be offended. I’ll get into trouble. But you don’t have to.”

I was frozen to the spot, terrified of someone walking in, but at the same time, captivated by that glimpse of Mila naked.

“If your boss comes in, just yell at me, okay? Just act like you’re surprised. You can take me in the back office. Watch me get dressed. Ban me forever. How does that sound?”

“That could work,” I admitted, feebly. My discomfort seemed to be pleasing her.

“Or do you want to get in here with me? Play with me a little bit?”

I shook my head in disbelief. Was this really happening?

“Come and sit on the bed,” she said. I did as I was told, facing her. Mila rested her hand on my thigh, just a few centimetres from my balls.

“You can touch me if you want.”

I stroked Mila’s hair, then ran my hand down her body on top of the bedclothes. Her little breasts were hard to feel under the thick bedclothes. But as my hand went lower, she opened her legs. I caressed Mila between her legs, wishing I could feel her pussy, feel if she was wet, but only feeling the outline of her beautiful young body.

With a slow but expert hand, Mila undid my zipper and pulled out my now fully erect penis. The feeling of her small hand was electric as she began to jerk me off. Oh my God, I thought. This girl is incredible. For a minute or two, I just closed my eyes, and let her control my lust with her delicate hand. Faster now. I realised with a shock that Mila wanted to make me come.

A door slammed. Fuck.

Suddenly, at the far side of the showroom, I spotted my manager approaching at speed. She was walking with intent, there was no doubt about it. She was looking for me.

“Oh shit,” I muttered. “Shit, shit, shit!”

I jumped away from the bed, and rose my voice to a shout.

“What the hell are you doing, young lady?” I yelled at Mila, sounding as shocked as I could muster. "This is absolutely outrageous! Get out of there at once!”

In one motion, I tore the bedclothes completely off the bed so they ended up in a heap on the floor. Before Mila could get up, I took a mental snapshot of her naked young body with her legs wide open, her smooth shaved pussy now completely exposed. Her hair in disarray. Despite her earlier assurance, I saw fear in her eyes.

“What the hell is going on here?” my manager asked, trying hard not to shout.

Mila was not hanging around to explain. She threw on her top and her sneakers as she found them, then, out of time, grabbed her shorts and ran bottomless through the store. The last sight I had of her was of her little pink bottom as she paused in the kitchen department to struggle into her shorts.

She had left her panties on the floor, and I shuffled them under the bed before my manager could see them.

“I can explain everything.” I declared.

“Can you really?” she asked, with frank disbelief, glancing at my groin.

I’d forgotten to put my cock away.

 

 

Published 
Written by nick_comes_around
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments