Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Luscious Lucy

"A thirty-four-year-old guy gets to fuck an eighteen-year-old girl"

90
8 Comments 8
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Let me tell you the story of how I spent all evening making love to a beautiful eighteen-year-old girl, whilst I should have been dating her mother.

I had been invited around for lunch by Louise, a woman I worked with.  She had told a mutual friend she fancied me.  I liked Louise, she was good at her job and was a very nice person, but I had no sexual feelings towards her.  However, I had been divorced for three months and thought it was about time I got myself back in the game, so I decided to take her up on the invite.

I had to park a couple of streets away and knew I was a bit early, but I did not want to hang around in the cold.

I rang the bell and within a couple of seconds, the door was answered by a very pretty, blonde girl.  She was wearing a pair of tight running bottoms and a boob tube, which hinted at a fairly impressive set of tits beneath it.  She had a big smile on her face.

‘Hi, you must be Tony.  I’m Lucy.’

‘Hello.’

‘Mum will be down in a minute.  Can I get you anything?’

‘No, I’m fine thanks.’

She showed me into the lounge and started to ask me about a multiple of questions.  Was I her Mum’s new boyfriend?  How long had I known her?  Where did I live?

I told her I worked with her mum, and we were friends.  I did not live too far away.

‘She spoke about you and said you were a nice guy.’

‘I am.’

Lucy was a friendly and talkative young girl.  In fact, as her mum walked in, we were both laughing about a TV comedy show we had watched the night before.  Apparently, her mother did not approve of the show.

I got up and said hello to Louise.

‘Your daughter has entertained me very well in your absence.  Thanks, Lucy.’

I turned to her and bowed.

Lucy gave me a big smile and said she hoped to meet me again.  She turned around and I swear she deliberately wiggled her arse as she walked.  It was a great sight.  Luckily, her mum had not noticed me ogling her young daughter.

Louise apologised for not meeting me at the door, but her ex-husband had called, as they were still trying to sort out finances.

We had some lunch, made some small talk, but we both soon realised there was no spark between us.  I was thinking of an exit strategy when Lucy reappeared.

She was wearing a tight white blouse, a black mini-skirt, and high-heel ankle boots.  She had also put on a little bit of make-up, not too much but enough to enhance her eyes, which sparkled.  I must admit, she looked fucking sexy.

Lucy’s appearance gave Louise the perfect opportunity to end the get together.

‘Would it be OK if Tony gave you a lift, darling?  Do you mind, Tony?’

‘Mum, I am sure he doesn’t want to.’

‘No, that would be fine, Lucy.  I was just off anyway.’

She kissed her mum goodbye and Louise told her to be back no later than midnight.  Louise and I said our goodbyes.  I pecked her on the cheek and thanked her for lunch.  On our way out, Lucy picked up a fake fur jacket and put it around her shoulders. 

After we left the house and were out of sight, Lucy put her arm through mine.

‘It’s cold,’ she said to excuse her closeness.

I was not about to push her away.  I felt very happy to have such a pretty young thing walk arm in arm with me down the road.

‘Can I ask you a personal question, Tony?’

‘Sure, but you might not get an answer.’

‘How old are you?’

‘Almost twice your age.’

’Thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five?

’Thirty-four.  Why?’

‘Just wondering.'

We got to the car, and I opened the door for her.

‘A gentleman, as well as a looker.  Thank you, kind sir.’

I watched as she sat her bum on the seat whilst still facing out.  She slowly opened her legs wide, moving one at a time into the footwell.  I was sure I got a flash of red knickers.

‘Enjoying the view?’

I looked straight into her eyes.

‘Yes.  Enjoying the show?’

She smiled.

I climbed into the driver’s seat but before I could start the engine, she put her hand on my thigh.

‘Tony.  Before we go.  Can I ask you some more questions?’

I nodded.

‘Do you like my mum?’

‘I really like her, but we are just friends, there is nothing else between us.’

‘That’s a shame.  I was hoping to see more of you.’

As she said this, her hand crept up my thigh a little

I did not know what to say in reply.  I realised she was making a move on me, but this felt all wrong.  She was eighteen and I had just had a date with her mum, for God’s sake!

‘How many women have you made love to?’

‘Do you always ask such personal questions of men your mum dates?’

‘No.  But mum says you are recently divorced.  I suspect you need to make love to a woman, shame it wasn’t my mum.’

‘You don’t beat about the bush, do you?’

 ‘No. I am a nosy little cow.’  She laughed as she said this.

‘By the way, I would like to know the answer about the women you have had.’

‘I haven’t kept score.’

‘Come on.  You must have an idea.’

I did a rough calculation in my head.

‘About nine or ten.’

‘Oh, not too many then.’

‘No.  I tend to stick with a woman once I am with her.  Not into one-night stands.’

‘Interesting.  Do you like them older or younger?’

‘Breathing.’

‘Very funny.’

‘I think I should take you to the pub, or wherever it is you are heading.’

Lucy stared at me, then dialed a number on her phone.

‘Jake.  I’ve been thinking about last night and you really pissed me off, so you can stick it.  Don’t call or text me.’

‘There, got that out of the way.’

‘Boyfriend trouble?’

‘Yeah, he was an arsehole to me last night, showing off in front of his friends.  And he was a lousy fuck.’

I could not believe what I was hearing.  She was certainly not a shrinking violet.

‘So, my turn, Lucy.  How many guys have you made love to?’

‘None.  But I have fucked two.  Why, were you hoping I was a virgin?’

‘No.  Thought it might have been more, that’s all.’

‘Ouch.’

To be honest, I could not care less if she had made fucked a hundred guys.  However, I decided it was time to move on.  I switched the engine on and moved out into the road.

’Where to young lady?’

‘Yours.’

At this, I almost crashed into an oncoming cyclist.

Once I had the car under control, I looked at her, she was smiling at me.

‘Are you sure you want this, Lucy?’

‘I want you.  And I know you want to fuck me’

‘Damn right I do!’

I felt her hand come up, covering my crotch.  She then leant over and with both hands undid my belt and the top of my trousers.  I had to push off the seat a little as she unzipped me.

I pulled up behind a double-decker bus.  Luckily no one was looking in our direction out of the top window.

She got her hands inside my underpants and pulled out my half-rigid cock.

‘Mmm.  That looks good enough to eat.’

She pushed her hand into her crotch and rubbed a bit, before running her now moist fingers across my lips.  She smelt and tasted exquisite.

Her hand went to my cock and started to slowly masturbate me.  The bus moved away, and I decided to take the next turn into a quieter street.

Once driving slowly along it, she dropped her head and started to give me a blowjob.  I was in heaven.  I was running my hand through her hair, enjoying the sensation of a most delicious sucking.

After a couple of minutes, she came up for air.

‘How long before we are at yours?’

‘About five minutes.’

‘Will you last that long?’

‘Oh yeah, no worries.’

‘Goody.  I don’t want you coming over your trousers or the car seat.’

With that, she put her head back down and recommenced her exertions.

It was so exciting, having an eighteen-year-old sucking me off whilst driving, but I knew I could not come, as I would probably end up smashing into something.  I didn’t care about my trousers or the seat, to be honest.

PetiteMermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetiteMermaid

I have to say, it was the most enjoyable ten minutes of my time behind the wheel of a car.  (I took the long way round).

Once into my road, I got her head up and we pulled into my drive.  I made myself presentable and took her inside.  Once inside, I kicked the door shut so hard, it made one of the panes of glass crack.  I did not care in the least.

She crushed her lips against mine and we enjoyed the most intense kiss.  I felt her scrabbling at my trousers, trying to pull them down.  I gently eased her away and stepped out of my shoes, socks, and trousers.  She pulled my shirt over my head and kissed each of my nipples.  I must admit, I love it when a woman plays with them.

She dropped her jacket and went to take off her blouse.

‘Stop!’  I commanded.

She dropped her hands.

I led her to the lounge and pushed her face forward over the arm of the sofa, pulled her skirt up, and admired her tremendous backside.  I smacked her buttocks a couple of times.  Then went to grab her knickers.

‘Smack me harder, I have been a naughty girl.’

I hit her buttocks harder, leaving handprints on them both and making her whelp.  I then gently kissed her cheeks and pulled her knickers to one side, before running my fingers across her very wet pussy lips.

I slipped two fingers inside, making her shudder.  I eased her open and then placed my dick at the entrance to her hot snatch.

‘Are you sure about this, Lucy?’

‘Stick it in me, I need your cock.’

That was an invitation I did not get every day.

I held onto her hips then eased my cock inside.  The sensations from her hot and tight snatch were incredible.  Once I had gone all the way in, I eased back out, and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her lips.

‘That is so lovely,’ she murmured.

I slipped the head of my cock inside her entrance.  She looked over her shoulder with a big grin on her face.  Before she could say anything, I thrust inside her, making her scream.  I really went for it, banging her as hard as I could.  It did not take long before I felt her pussy tighten and she came with a shout.

‘Oh yes. YES!!’

I kept my cock inside her, not moving as her juices ran down her legs.

‘Oh God, that was fucking amazing.  But you haven’t come yet.’

‘I will need to get a condom.’

‘Oh.  No need.  I’m on the pill.’

I pulled out and turned her towards me.

‘Take your clothes off, Lucy, except your boots.’

She did it in a very slow and sensual way.  She had some amazing moves for an eighteen-year-old.  I watched as she pushed the gusset of her knickers into her wet snatch, before removing them and handing them to me.  I put them to my nose and sniffed deeply.

‘You can keep those and wank yourself stupid when I go home.’

I took another sniff and put them down.

The sight of this beautiful young lady was so erotic as she played with her boobs and fingered her pussy.

As I looked at her, I realised she had quite a different build to her mother, who was quite skinny.  Lucy had bigger breasts, topped off with pink nipples.  Her hips were wider, her legs fuller and she had the most delicious ankles.  I also noticed a line of fine blonde hairs running from the top of her pussy.

‘Christ, Lucy.  You are beautiful.’

‘Why thank you.’

She did a slow twirl and I got to appreciate her arse.  I walked over and grabbed her buttocks, which were tight and firm.  I ran my hands over them, squeezing and jiggling.  She leant back into me.

I kissed her neck and ear lobe, making her sigh.  She turned around.

‘Take me to bed, Tony.’

She jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me.  I could feel the heat from her pussy.  We kissed passionately, but I had to put her down.  There was no way I could manage the stairs whilst carrying her in front of me.

I laid her on the bed and pushed her legs up.  She held them high and wide.  The view was sensational, especially as she still had her boots on.

I kissed all the way up one leg, ran my tongue across her abdomen, which made her shiver, then kissed all the way down her other leg.

I knelt in front of her and looked at her beautiful pussy.  The outer lips were engorged, and a small trickle of juice ran out of her.  I licked it up, then commenced a long, slow eating of her pussy.  She came once more, shuddering through her climax and dropping her hands to grip the sheets with her bunched fists.

‘Oh God, Tony.  You are very good at that.  Why did your wife ever divorce you?’

‘She fucked her boss at work, who just happens to be a woman.’

‘Oh, sorry.  How sad.’

‘Not really.  We’d been drifting apart for ages.’

I decided to stop the chat.  I took hold of the skin above her clit and exposed the hood by pulling it up and out.  I flicked it with the tip of my tongue, but she flinched.

‘Shit.  That is sooo sensitive.’

I apologised and very gently kissed it.  I let go of the clit to concentrate on her fanny, sliding two fingers into her and frigging her slowly.  She murmured her appreciation and made no complaints when I pushed them further inside and hunted around for her g-spot.

When I found the rough patch of skin, I started to rub it up and down, whilst pressing my thumb against her clit.  As I increased the tempo, she began bucking on the bed, shouting out her appreciation.

‘Oh Tony, Tony.  That is lovely.  Yes, yes YES!!’

I watched as her body began to deliver another orgasm.  Just before she came, I quickly moved down and stuck my tongue in her anus.

She screamed out,  ‘Oh my God, oh my fucking God!’

As she came, she ejaculated a warm stream of juice.  It was a very impressive sight.  Even though she was bouncing around a lot, I managed to catch some in my mouth.

Her hands went to her crotch, her breathing was quick and loud, and her eyeballs went back in her head.  I thought she was going to pass out.

I moved on top of her, hugging her tightly as the orgasm raced through her.  I kissed her face and neck.  It took a while for her shakes to subside.

‘Shit, Tony.  I am so sorry.’

‘What for?’

‘Spraying my juice over you.  No one has ever made me cum like that.’

‘You shouldn’t apologise.  I love it when a woman ejaculates.  It makes me even hornier.’

‘Wow.  I knew getting fucked by an older man would be better, but I never expected it to be that good.’

‘Thank you, young lady.  You make an old man very happy.’

She laid her head on my shoulder as another shudder ran through her.

‘Lucy.  You are beautiful and I am going to make you cum many more times before I take you home, if you would like me to.’

‘Like you too?  You fucking bet.  That was the best orgasm I have ever had.  I don’t want to go home, ever.’

I kissed her gently on the lips.

Once she had calmed down she looked at my erection.

‘I think we should attend to your needs now.’

She took hold of my cock and eased me inside her.  Her snatch was hot, tight, and very wet.  She wrapped her legs around me and we found a rhythm.  As we made love, we kissed passionately and deeply.

I was enjoying the sight of pounding into her but decided I wanted her to go on top.  After doggy-style, it was my most favourite position.  I pulled out and laid down on the bed.

‘Ah, is the old man tired?’  she teased.

‘Get your naked butt over here and sit on my dick!’

She eagerly climbed on, facing away from me, and started to bounce up and down. 

‘Turn around, please Lucy.  I want to see your beautiful face.’

She acquiesced and I was more than happy.  After a good few minutes of her exertions, I pulled her towards me and started to thrust into her.  I loved taking control like this, just before I orgasmed.  I exploded into her, bucking like crazy and shaking all over.  She ground herself into me and came in a gush.

Once we had got our breath back, she rolled off and laid face down on the bed next to me.

‘Wow.  My boyfriend never lasts that long.  Impressive for an old man.’

I spanked her arse, feigning outrage at her dig at my age.

‘I love you spanking me.  No one has ever done that to me before.  I will be a naughty girl for you as much as you like.’

Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments