Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori's And Mac's Teen Adventures

"I looked in the rear view mirror and Lori had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand."

74
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story took place in the mid 1970's. Lori and I married a few years later. I tell this story with her permission and with her input. After all these years we are still deeply in love and and have long sex sessions almost everyday."

Lori and I were under the bleachers during the pep rally. We were seniors in high school, both eighteen. Lori had been my girlfriend since eighth grade. We had been having frequent sex for two years. She was a tall redhead with large tits and a curvy ass.

I was 6'2" with an athletic build. I played baseball and had just won a scholarship to play at Notre Dame. We celebrated beneath the bleachers for that reason. She had just sucked my eight-inch cock and now had her skirt pulled up and panties down. I was fucking her from behind. She screamed, but the crowd drowned out her voice.

Lori was always the sex instigator, as she loved sucking and having my cock fill her tight, wet pussy. She was insatiable. Lori loved to be fingered. I knew how to make her cum in seconds by stimulating her G-spot. I could feel her juice fill my hand.

Lori bucked her hips back onto my cock as she came hard. She pulled up her panties and straightened her skirt. Dropping to her knees, she looked up at me with her emerald green eyes. She swallowed my cock in one movement. The taste of her juices on my cock made her pussy gush. The head of my cock was deep in her throat as my balls rested on her chin. It took her almost two years of sucking my cock to swallow the full eight inches.

Lori bobbed her head, pulling her lips to the head and plunging back down. Her eyes never left mine as I shot my load into her mouth. She pulled the head to her tongue so that she can savor my salty gift. She stands up and swallows and kisses me deeply as her hands tuck my cock back into my jeans.

I whispered in her ear, "I promise to eat you out at the party tonight. Don't wear panties." Lori smiled and twirled her hair as she turned around and walked away, purposely swinging that perfect ass of hers.

At the party, Lori was wearing a sundress with no panties. She was there with her best friend, Lara. Lori had told Lara about how I promised to eat her out tonight. She wanted to play with us. Lori often shares her friends with me, as she is proud of my cock and skills. Lori is bisexual and loves to eat pussy.

Upon my arrival at the party, Lori and Lara were already in the bedroom, completely naked and involved in each other. Lori's moaning through the door indicated Lara's impressive performance.

Upon opening the door, I quietly slipped in. Both girls were naked. Lori had a red landing strip above her bald pussy. Her huge 40DD tits were being squeezed by Lara as she ate at Lori's pussy.

Lara was a tall blonde with small tits but had a nice curvy ass. It was pointed right at me. Her pussy lips were long and floppy, and she had a hairy blonde bush.

The girls didn't notice me as I was undressing. My cock was hard as I slipped into Lara's floppy, wet lips. I startled both girls as I buried my fat cock deep into Lara. She screamed as I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. She pushed back when I thrust, and she didn't miss a lick of Lori's pussy.

Lara was tight. I felt her pussy walls contracting as she came. I pulled out and came on Lori's tits, as I didn't know of Lara's birth control situation.

Lori smiled at me and placed my wet cock in her mouth. She sucked me to make me hard again. She wanted to watch me and Lara fuck again. Later on, I discovered that I was Lara's second partner, and the first one lasted only a minute with a length of four inches.

I fucked Lara most of the night. It turns out she was a screamer. Lori sucked my cock back to hard after every session. She loved watching my cock stretch into her friend's pussy. At the end of the night, I slowly fucked Lori until we both came. I fell asleep with my cock in her. Lara slept beside us. I didn't get to eat Lori that night, as promised.

It was the week before spring break and Lori and I were cuddling in her bed while her parents made us breakfast. Her parents adored me and acknowledged that Lori and I were a perfect match.

Lori confessed she had a wet dream about being gang-banged. She confided she wondered how another cock would feel in her pussy and mouth. She was so horny that we fucked through breakfast.

I picked Lori up at her house at about eight on Friday night. It was spring break, and we were heading to my parents' vacation home in Mexico Beach, Florida. It was about a four-hour drive. The reason for our late start was Lori's last shift at Dairy Queen.

I was driving my 1964 Ford Galaxy 500. This tank easily seated four in the front and five in the back. Mike, Ron, and Richard were in the back seat, and Lori sat next to me as I drove.

The guys are all athletic heartthrobs who are on my baseball team. Their girlfriends left for the beach early in the morning, as they ditched school.

We had been driving for about two hours when Lori pulled out my cock. It was dark, and we were on the back roads. I whispered to her to take off her clothes and sit next to me, totally naked. Lori is bold and adventurous, so she did what I asked. She was stunning with her smooth white skin scattered with freckles.

I looked in the rear-view mirror and gave Mike a nod. He and Ron reached over the top of the front and grabbed Lori. They pulled her over the seat and back into Mike's lap. All three boys had their pants off with their dicks out.

Lori's shock and embarrassment were fleeting. She glanced at me, and I smiled at her. She realized I was giving her what she requested.

Whirling around, she took stock of what was in front of her. All three had nice cocks, but they were not as fat and long as mine. She thought they were pretty. They all were straight and smooth with nice, circumcised helmet heads. Mike's cock was the longest, at seven inches. Ron's dick was the fattest, but at only five and a half inches. Richard had a nice six-inch cock.

Since Mike was in the middle, she engulfed his cock in her mouth, easily taking him all. She grabbed the other two dicks and stroked them. Lori loved sucking cock, so she was moaning and getting soaked. Mike tasted different, and his cock slid down her throat in a tickly way. She loved the sensation.

Ron got behind Lori and easily slid his cock into her. Lori climaxed as soon as his balls touched her ass. Her walls adjusted to his girth and tightened around his cock. Her walls were puffy and velvety, with little ridges at her G-spot. Ron couldn't believe how great he felt being inside her. He fucks his girlfriend Sue all the time, but she doesn't feel nearly as great as Lori.

Lori grunted on Mike's cock with every push of Ron's cock into her. Ron pulled out and came on her ass. Mike shot his load into Lori's mouth, and she swallowed all of it. He tasted so good.

The guys positioned Lori over the front seat with her ass in the air. She looked at me with glazed eyes. Her boobs were hanging for me to fondle. Richard was pounding her pussy from behind. Lori was moaning and screaming for them to fuck her. Richard's dick head hit her G-spot and clit with each stroke. She convulsed with multiple orgasms. He came deep inside her. His ejaculation was not as copious as mine.

Mike stuck his cock into Lori. He really pounded her hard, making her scream. His cock felt so good against her puffy, wet walls. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she shuddered with a massive orgasm as she felt Mike's cum spread into her.

The boys kept taking turns fucking Lori this way for over an hour, with about five turns each. They pulled her to the back where she sucked each one off as they groped and sucked her beautiful tits and finger fucked her.

Lori climbed back into the front and rested her head in my lap and fell asleep. I pulled up to the vacation house and carried the sleeping Lori inside to my bedroom. When I walked through, the girls were inside smoking a joint. The guys paired up with their girlfriends.

Upon hearing what happened in the car, jealousy engulfed the girls. They told us four guys to whip our cocks out so they could all see what Lori had inside her.

They took turns rubbing each of our cocks. Mike's girlfriend Julie said as she was holding my cock, "How in the hell does Lori take this enormous cock and still walk straight?"

I left the others and joined Lori in lying down. She woke up and kissed me. "Thank you so much for letting me try out other cocks. As good as they felt and they really made me cum hard, I only want your cock from now on. I love you and only desire you."

Apart from that night at the pier, she never touched another cock except mine. She still shares my cock with her girlfriends.

The next morning, the four girls donned their bikinis and walked down to the beach to lie out. Me and the guys went fishing.

The girls quizzed Lori about the gangbang. Lori excitedly told them how great it felt. All four girls' pussies were soaking wet. Sue, Ron's girlfriend, was a beautiful Asian with small features. She held Lori's hand and guided her into the water until they were waist-deep.

Sue slipped her hand down into Lori's pussy and fucked her with two fingers. She slipped Lori's top down so she could suck her pointed nipples. Sue envied Lori's large, firm tits. Lori bit Sue's shoulder as she climaxed on her fingers.

Lori slipped her fingers into Sue's cunt. She was tight. "Would you like Mac's cock to fill and stretch your tight little pussy? I can arrange it." Lori whispered.

Sue panted, "Oh God. Yes. I felt his cock last night. It is enormous." Lori latched on to Sue's teacup-sized titty with her lips. Sue moaned as she came.

Lori and I walked hand in hand along the beach that night. There was a beautiful full moon. We reached the dimly lit fishing pier. It was about 50 yards long and formed a tee. We walked on the uneven planks until we reached the end of the tee. No one was on the pier except for a lone fisherman with six poles hanging over the rail.

Lori was wearing a skimpy pink bikini top that barely covered her nipples. She wore tiny cut-off jeans that allowed the bottom of her butt cheeks to be exposed. I was just wearing cut-off jean shorts and no underwear.

I leaned against the railing as Lori hugged me. Fond of caressing my well-built chest and strong biceps, she reveled in the sensation. She bit my neck and snaked her hand into my shorts. She moaned as my cock stiffened. Her top fell as I eagerly tasted her firm tits. I noticed the fisherman was watching us. I told Lori, but she didn't care as she was a bit of an exhibitionist, anyway.

She dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts off. My cock slapped her in the face as it sprang free. With a giggle, she seized it by the base. She looked at the fisherman as she swallowed my eight inches. She was drooling down my balls as she reached under and slipped a finger in my ass. That drove me crazy as I vigorously face fucked her. I wanted to cum in her pussy, so I stood her up as her tits bounced as I twirled her around. I pulled her shorts and panties down in one motion.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

Lori's white ass glowed in the moonlight as I spread her legs. She leaned over the railing, looking straight at the fisherman. I slowly pushed my fat cock into her wet, wanting pussy. She cried out in pleasure, and it echoed over the water. I slowly pumped in and out as I pulled her long red hair.

Guttural sounds exited her mouth, and it was so quiet out you could hear my cock sloshing in her juices. As I pulled my cock out, her pussy lips would puff out, and when I would push in, they would melt inside her. I grunted and, as I filled her up with my love juice, her walls tightened and spasmed as she screamed in ecstasy.

I slipped on my shorts, but Lori just picked up her clothes and walked towards the old fisherman. She asked him if he enjoyed the show. He teared up and confessed that he and his wife used to make love in that same spot.

Jim was his name, and he was only fifty years old. He just looked older from all the sun exposure over a lifetime of working the boat docks in Port Saint-Joe. Two years prior, his wife of twenty-two years had lost her battle with cancer.

Lori cried as he told her his love story. She pressed her naked body against him. He smelled of fish bait, but she didn't care. She brought his mouth down to her breasts for him to suckle. His scratchy beard made her nipples extra hard. Lori unbuttoned his shirt so that she could press her tits against his bare chest.

Jim was breathing hard as Lori pushed her hands down his pants and grasped his cock. Lori's eyes widened as he was only semi-hard and already his cock was bigger than mine. Jim whispered, "I don't think it will get any harder than that, young lady."

Lori was determined. "Let's find out, shall we?" She dropped his baggy pants and boxers down to his ankles. The size of his semi-hard, uncut cock impressed me. Lori had never seen a cock that was uncircumcised. He told her to pull the skin back to expose the head.

She followed the instructions and once again dropped to her knees. She placed the head on the tip of her tongue and slowly drew it into her mouth. As she poked her ass out as she sucked, I could see her pussy glistening in the moonlight.

She sucked his cock and squeezed his low-hanging balls. His cock thickened and grew long and hard. She choked and pulled off his cock. His cock was eleven inches and as thick as my wrist. "There, there, baby girl. My wife couldn't take it all either." Jim patted Lori on the head.

Lori jumped to her feet and pushed Jim down onto the bench. Jim sat there staring at Lori as she climbed on his lap and straddled him. She pulled his foreskin down once again and slid down his massive cock. As his cock pushed past her cervix and buried itself deep, she let out a blood-curdling scream.

Jim was breathing hard as Lori pushed her hips up and down, making his fat cock rub over her sensitive clit.

Oh, Lori's clit. I haven't told you about her clit. When Lori experiences stimulation, her clit, which is as big as a grape, emerges from its hood and extends out like a small penis. Therefore, she loves it when I eat her. I suck and lick her clit with expertise, even better than any of her girlfriends.

Jim held Lori's firm ass and helped her bounce on his fat cock. The stretching of her pussy caused a minor discomfort, but the pleasure outweighed the pain.

Jim's cock thickened even more, and he panicked. Lori grabbed his face and looked him in his teary eyes. "Cum in me, baby, fill me up with your love seed. I need it, I want it, give it to me."

Jim grunted and lifted his hips up and shot a massive load into my soon-to-be bride. Lori kept humping, as she was continuously orgasming, and she didn't want it to stop.

Lori calmed down and just sat on Jim's lap with her head on his chest. He stroked her hair and played with her tits. His cock softened and fell out of her pussy as his massive load dripped out. Her pussy was still gapping open, so all his and my cum just dripped out.

Lori stood up weak-kneed and put on her clothes. Jim dressed as well. Lori hugged stinky old Jim and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

As we walked down the pier, we heard a commotion coming from Jim's direction. Jim wrestled with three poles, each with a hefty fish caught. We ran back to assist and had the best time reeling in the large red snappers.

The following night, all eight of us went walking on the beach. While searching, we came across shells and sand dollars. We were finding many sand dollars when we spotted a line of baby sea turtles making their way into the water. We watched for hours.

The following night, we headed to Panama City for the Miracle Strip amusement park. We all split up as couples and had a fantastic time. We had a great time riding roller coasters, spinning rides, and thrill rides. We ate so much junk food. Lori and I spent a lot of money playing ski-ball.

Back at the house, I had Lori spread eagle on the bed. Starting with a gentle lick on her calves, I then moved towards the back of her knees. With a gradual motion, I bit and licked both thighs. I ran my nose up and down her slit while smelling her sweet essence. I took two fingers and spread her labia. Her pink inside became visible to me.

Lori was panting with anticipation. My tongue licked her, opening her hood. I licked up again. Now, she let her desires take over. I pressed my lips around the growing bud and flicked my tongue. Lori pushed her pussy up harder into my mouth. I slightly bit her sensitive clit, and her juices flooded my mouth as she let out a loud scream.

Everyone in the house knew Lori had just climaxed. I sucked hard on her clit as now it was the size of a grape. I pushed two fingers into her cunt and massaged her G-spot. Lori bucked her hips and flooded the sheets with her nectar.

Her breasts were heaving up and down along with her chest as she struggled to catch her breath. I let her calm before lapping up her juices with long, slow strokes of my tongue.

Lori pulled me up to her, and we passionately kissed. I laid my head on her chest and softly played with her breasts. We were exhausted and fell asleep in this position.

Approximately two hours later, we woke up to our door being opened, and a stunning, unclothed Sue entered and closed the door. "I'm sorry, but I can't wait any longer. Ron passed out, and I have been so horny since Lori screamed."

"What is it you can't wait for?" I asked.

"I promised her your cock, and I forgot to mention it to you," Lori piped up.

Lori and I patted the bed, and a petite Sue crawled in between us. While Lori propped up on her elbow to watch, I kissed Sue. I kissed and licked her small tits and slipped my hand between her legs. I rubbed her pussy lips and noticed just a small soul patch above her pussy. Sue was wet and panting. I pushed two fingers into her wet hole and they barely fit. She moaned as I worked them in and out. I tried widening my fingers as I worked them in and out. I pushed a third finger in, and Sue let out a silent scream as she orgasmed.

Sue found my cock with her hand and had forgotten how big it was. She shivered in anticipation. Sue was completely wet, so I figured it was the perfect moment to attempt it.

I mounted Sue as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed the head of my cock at her opening and entered her. Her wet walls squeezed tightly around the head of my cock. I pushed forward and Sue cried out for me to stop. She had to rest a minute before she nodded for me to continue. I pushed once more, and I had three fat inches in her snatch. Sue grunted and bucked as she once again came. I pushed again and my full eight inches slipped in until my balls touched her ass.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Lori, I have never felt so good in my life," Sue screamed. I slowly rocked in and out, bringing my cock head to the rim of her pussy and plunging back in full length. Sue's legs were kicking out uncontrollably as I fucked her. She cried tears of joy as she had a continuous wave of orgasms.

Lori noticed the look on my face. "Get ready Sue, he's going to fill you up with his honey."

I grunted and spewed a massive load of cum deep into Sue as her tight pussy milked my cock empty. I started to pull out, but Sue stopped me. "Please keep your beautiful cock in me a while longer."

Lori smiled at me, as she was so proud that my cock belonged to her. I kept my cock in Sue for a few minutes as it shrank and slipped out on its own.

Sue got up and kissed both me and Lori. Her pussy was sore, so she could barely walk back to her room. Sue limped the whole next day and had to give Ron blow jobs the rest of the trip, as her pussy was too sore.

We played beach volleyball before Lori and I sailed on a small catamaran. We dropped anchor after about an hour and just lay naked in the sun. When we got too hot, we jumped in the water and played around.

I pressed Lori's back against the boat, and she wrapped her legs around me. My cock entered Lori easily as we made love in the water. Lori came loudly and pushed me off. She dove under and found my stiff cock and sucked. Each time, she could only last a minute before surfacing for air. After the fifth dive, I filled her mouth with my love juice.

That night we had a nice campfire and drank beer and ate hotdogs. We all retired early, as we were exhausted. Lori and I fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we packed up and got ready to drive home. Lori, Mike, and Julie rode in my car. In Sue's car were Ron, Richard and Debbie.

Lori slept most of the way home but opened her blouse and let me view her titties as she slept. I loved the way they softly rose and fell as she napped.

At the home baseball game on Monday, I called Lori onto the field during the seventh-inning stretch. I got down on one knee and proposed to her in front of the school crowd and our parents. Lori jumped into my arms and screamed, "YES!" The crowd cheered and our parents rushed us, and we all hugged.

Lori and I were married six months later. We both finished college four years later and graduated together.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments