Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten Begs Daddy for Punishment

"Kitten knows she did a very bad thing, so she waits for her Daddy to tell him what she did and beg for her punishment."

58
9 Comments 9
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"The character in this story is Kitten, and she is sixteen years old. The man she speaks to is much older than her but is not her biological father or even her stepfather. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He is her Daddy Dom, and she has given herself over to him. He owns her, and therefore, she calls him 'Daddy.'"

Hello Daddy. Yes, your little Kitten is waiting for you. On my knees, wearing only my little panties. And you know what that means; I've been a bad kitten. I need to confess to you, Daddy. I need to tell you what I did so that… So that you can punish me, Daddy. I'll do anything to make it all better, Daddy! Yes, I'll tell you everything, every single detail.

Today, after school, I let a boy touch me. I know, Daddy, that no boys, no men at all, are allowed to touch me in any way without your permission. Yes, Daddy, I'll tell you how he touched me, but I'm just a little scared. I just met him today at school. We talked for a long time, and he was so good-looking and friendly. After school, he offered to give me a ride home, so I said sure, you can take me to my Daddy's house! While he was driving, he kept looking at me. I was wearing a short little skirt, and he could see so much of my legs. The way he kept staring at my legs made me feel really slutty, Daddy.

When we got to the house, we sat in the car and talked for a little while. He complimented me on my little skirt and my smooth legs underneath, which made me feel all tingly. Since he had been so nice to me and given me a ride home, I wanted to do something to thank him. So I thought he might like to see my little panties. I pulled up my skirt and parted my thighs for him so he could see my underwear. I asked him how he liked my panties, and he said he really liked them but that they looked kind of wet. I said, yes, I'm a good Kitten for my Daddy, so my pussy is wet almost all the time, and that makes my panties wet.

He was really interested that I have a Daddy. He started asking me questions about the kinds of things I do for you. I got kind of excited - I told him that I am Daddy's fuck toy; you dress me up like a whore, and I take care of you with my mouth, my little hands, my pussy, and my ass. I help Daddy get his cum out, and he can put it wherever he wants - inside any of my holes or all over my face or body.  

I think the boy got kind of excited, Daddy. He was squirming in his seat, and I could tell that his cock was getting really hard. He put his hand on my thigh and then asked me if that was okay. I knew it wasn't okay, Daddy, but I was just so turned on, talking about what a good little fuck-kitten I am for you, so I told him he could leave his hand on my leg.

And then, Daddy, he... Daddy, I pulled my little panties to the side for him, and I looked him in the eye, and I used my tongue to lick my shiny lip-glossed lips. I knew what that would make him do, Daddy. I was such a slutty little Kitten. He put a finger inside me, Daddy. No, just one, you know I can't fit more than one. I put my hand on his wrist, and I pushed his finger deeper inside me, Daddy. I fucked his finger, and I moaned like a little whore.  

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

Daddy, I'm so sorry, but yes, he made my little pussy cum. He started to rub my clit with his thumb while he finger fucked me. After a few minutes, I just came all over his hand. And then...well, Daddy, he was just so excited, and my girl-cum was all over the seat. His car smelled like sex, Daddy. And his cock was just so big and hard. I couldn't just leave him like that, Daddy. So, I took out his cock for him, and I wrapped my wet mouth around the head.  

I know, Daddy, I was such a nasty, dirty little Kitten. I know I'm not supposed to suck strange cock without my Daddy's permission. But his cock was just so stiff and yummy looking, and I had just cum so hard. I used my little fingers to caress his big balls. I used my wet tongue to lick up and down his shaft, always returning to that spot just below the tip. Daddy, I kept sucking and licking, and I made such delicious noises.  

It didn't take long, Daddy. He grabbed me by the hair, and he shoved his cock deep into my throat, and then he...Daddy, he came down my throat. There was so much cum, Daddy, and I took it all. I know I shouldn't have, but I did, Daddy. I took every drop inside me. Some of his cum dripped out of my mouth and onto the car seat. So I licked it up while he watched me. Daddy, it made me feel like such a dirty whore, but I know a good little Kitten never wastes cum, even a strange boy's cum. My Daddy taught me that.

So that's it, Daddy. Then I came inside the house. I knew I had been bad. I didn't wash or clean myself up. I still have the taste of his cum in my mouth, and some of it is dried on my pretty face. I knew my Daddy would want me to stay messy and dirty so you could see what I did for yourself. Then, I stripped down to just my little panties, the same ones I was wearing with him, all soaked from my girl-cum. I got down on my knees, Daddy, to wait for you and confess what I did. Your little Kitten broke your rules, Daddy; I was so bad. I'm ready for my punishment. Please, please punish me, Daddy. Please let me make it all better. Daddy, how can your little Kitten make it up to you?

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments