Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jules

"When Jules came to live with us, little did I know..."

63
8 Comments 8
33.6k Views 33.6k
969 words 969 words
Famous Story

Four years ago, my son - Ethan, was born. We needed a babysitter for those times when we went out or would be late returning from work. We had a neighbor's girl named Jules that was highly recommended and mature for her 14-years of age. She really hit it off with Ethan, and he absolutely loved her.

About two years ago my wife abandoned Ethan and me, leaving us to have to rely more on Jules than I’d have liked. Ethan took it in stride, and Jules seemed to thrive on it. She spent more and more time at our home than she did at her own. So much so that we had set up a room just for her.

Recently her family had decided to move to a different state. I had come home to find her crying on the couch because she was going to have to leave with her family but had wanted to finish off the school year here and then go to a local college. I offered to allow her to stay at my home and help around in place of room and board. I spoke with her parents, and they seemed okay with the idea.

Once Jules was fully settled into the house we seemed to establish a good rhythm. Immediately after school Jules would pick Ethan up from daycare and bring him home. I’d arrive a short while later. We’d share the kitchen duties and eventually put Ethan to bed. It was after that that issues began to arise.

Jules was used to wearing a minimal amount of clothing at her home. Now that she was living with us she seemed to feel comfortable enough to begin the same practice. It was always after Ethan went to bed and it was becoming quite disconcerting to me.

Here was a vivacious 18-year-old girl wearing little to no clothing. My comments to her only made her laugh and comment on how “old” I was acting. Her outfits ranged from sheer robes to short skirts or shorts that her tight ass cheeks would peek out from.

It had been a couple of years since I had been intimate with a woman, and problems in my shorts were becoming a nightly occurrence now. I was now beginning to see her in a sexual manner for the first time…and this was causing me quite a bit of guilt.

I had been called out of town for a few days due to my job. Jules said that she’d take care of Ethan and the house so off I went. When I got the opportunity to get a flight home a day early, I jumped at the chance. I got home late and knew that both Ethan and Jules would be in bed, so I quietly entered the house and headed for my room.

Imagine my surprise to find Jules in my room with candles lit. She lay naked face down on the bed. She had headphones were on, and her fingers were under her. She was totally oblivious as she strummed her clitoris.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

I was glued to the floor as I watched her hips rock back and forth on her fingers. In the candlelight, I could even make out her glistening pussy and see her fingers begin sliding in and out of her hole. I could hear her saying something but could only make out my name occasionally.

I don’t know why but I took a couple of steps closer. My nose could now detect the smell of her arousal, and it fueled my cock to become fully engorged. I could now make out her words…she was begging me to fuck her in her masturbatory fantasy. I quietly undressed and threw caution to the wind.

I watched as her sexy ass undulated before me. It did a dance that will forever be etched in my brain. As her moans got louder and fingers quicker, I stepped alongside the bed.

As her arousal neared its crescendo, I touched her ass. She quickly spun around while falling onto her back and was about to bolt upright and out of the room in sheer terror and embarrassment. I leaned forward with one hand on the top of her chest and another on her lips. It was at this point that her eyes dropped and she noticed that I was also entirely naked.

I gave a slight push, and she fell back onto the bed. I left a finger to her lips and pulled her hips back towards mine. I leaned forward and replaced my finger with my lips. Our kiss began slowly and built up quite a passion. As her arms encircled my neck, I felt her legs splay open. I gradually shifted, and my swollen cock acted like a divining rod, it honed in on her moisture. As the head found the opening it sought, she impaled itself on my turgid member. I felt the air escape from her lungs through our kiss.

As I  pushed and pulled in and out of her, I felt her inner muscles grasping to hold onto me. The more that my hips acted like a piston, the more the Kegel muscles began to encourage the seed from my balls. Her firm breasts were rubbing against my hairy chest. The loud slapping noise resonated off the walls as our pubic mounds would violently collide. Her breathing was nothing more than a series of pants. Her arousal was complete. Our eyes met, and I felt my scrotum clench while sending my seed deep inside of her womb. Her eyes rolled back. Her body arched and she began to violently quiver.

In between her orgasmic fog, she breathlessly said: “Mr. C, I can feel you come so very deep inside.”

 

 

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments