Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If Cornfields Could Talk

61
45 Comments 45
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Recommended Read

Somewhere in a cornfield in Kentucky...

"So why's it called a blow job if you don't blow on it?"

"I don't know. Geez, Kimmi. Who cares? Just suck on it, will ya? Just start licking and sucking the end."

She lowers her head then pulls back, "What is that stuff leaking out?" 

"Kimmi, geez. Just a little cum, I guess. It always does that. Wipe it off if you want."

She sticks her tongue out and licks a drop off his head.

"Hmmm. I don't really taste anything."

"Okay, well, can you quit talking and get back to sucking then? A guy's gonna lose his stiffy waiting for you to get started!"

"Okay. Okay," she says before lowering her head back down. She swirls her tongue around the tip like he had told her and then sucks on the end. 

David groans and she feels encouraged in her cock sucking. After a few minutes, he pulls out of her mouth ready to take her to the next step. 

"You are doing great. Now, open your mouth and flatten your tongue. When I slide it in, close your lips, but do not bite. I will tell you what to do after that." 

Kimmi leans forward on her knees with her mouth open, like a cute puppy waiting to be fed her snack. David smiles at her and slides his cock halfway into her mouth. She closes her lips around him. 

"Fuck, this is hot," he says, patting her head. "Now, slide me in and out your mouth, keeping your lips tightly pursed around me."

Kimmi complies and puts her hands on his hips to hold him still while she moves her head forward and backward, slurping his cock.

Then, things take an abrupt turn for the worse. A creepy-crawly creepily crawls onto her leg causing her to jump and bite down on David's dick.

"Ow! Fuck, that hurt!" he yells jerking his cock out of her mouth. 

"Oops, sorry," she says, looking around frantically making sure the bug is gone.

"Whatcha bite me for?"

"I didn't mean to. A bug crawled on my leg and it scared me. Sorry!"

"Well, don't do it again," David fusses. He holds his cock worrying, "Is it bleeding? Any marks?"

Kimmi grabs his cock from his hand and eyeballs it closely. "It's fine. Just a little bite. Goodness, you are kinda being a pussy about a little bite."

"A little bi- ... oh, nevermind!"

Distracted from her task, she notices his hanging balls. Jiggling them in her hand she asks, "Do I need to do anything with these things?"

She gives one a hard squeeze and he yells, "No! Kimmi, just leave them alone. You are having enough trouble just getting through a cock sucking."

She continues to fondle his balls, giggling.

"Christ, Kimmi! Now listen... this is important. Never, and I mean never, laugh when a guys shorts are down." 

She frowns at him and then inhales his cock again, determined to do better. She practices sliding him further into her throat. 

"Oh, fuck," he pants.

She looks up at him and David pats her head again reassuring her she is going a good job. 

Getting the hang of this, she adds in some tongue swirls and hears herself moaning. Her eyes roll up to meet his again and she can tell he loves what she is doing. Surprisingly, she finds herself loving it too. 

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Digging her fingers into his ass cheeks, she sucks him harder and lets him face-fuck her.

She loves the reaction she is getting from him. Her confidence grows with each of his moans. Grabbing his cock with her hand, she moves to a handjob/blowjob combo.

"Fuck, that feels good! A little faster Kimmi. I'm getting close," he says with ragged breath. 

Her hand jacks him harder before releasing him to suck his whole length in again. And then, it happens. Her throat relaxes and she swallows his cock, making her gag. His response is immediate. 

"K-k-k-kimmi, I'm gonna-"

Before he can finish his sentence, she pulls him out and scoots to the side. He grabs his cock and wanks himself a few more times until he grunts and squirts. Kimmi watches with interest as his white cum coats a cornstalk. 

"Fuck, that felt good," he says, sinking down to his knees beside her, panting.

"Yay! Go me!" She squeals, hugging him as he zips himself back up. "So, am I ready? To date?" She asks, eyes wide hoping he says something positive.

"Yeh, you're ready. I bet you're better at sucking cock now than the senior girls."

Kimmi smiles, resting her head on his shoulder. "I am so happy my parents are finally letting me date!"

They sit quietly for a few minutes, stealing glances at each other. 

"What?" He asks.

"Nothin'"

"WHAT?" 

"It's just I'm a little scared now. I've been waiting for my parents to let me date. Now that I can, I'm nervous. One bad date... a guy talks ... and my dating life is over before it even starts. That's why I wanted to learn how to suck a cock good. I don't know when I will, but I wanna be ready, so he doesn't laugh at me to others."

"I would never let a guy badmouth you, Kimmi. You're my best friend, you know. I got your back."

"I got your back too, David. And you're front!" She says laughing, patting him on the crotch. "Hey, I was just wondering something else."

"What now?" He says bumping his shoulder against hers.

"Do you think a guy will even ask me out? Does anyone even think I'm cute?"

"I think you're cute, Kimmi. You are! So, what about me? Do you see anything you like?" he asks flexing his muscles.

"Well, let me take a good look," she says giggling, pulling him to his feet as she stands. She playfully runs her fingers through his hair and circles him, looking him up and down. "You did finally grow into your ears."

He lunges at her, trapping her body against his body while tickling her. She laughs and squirms and wrestles with him until he restrains her wrists. 

All of a sudden they stop moving and stare into each other's eyes. Their laughing stops. His eyes travel down to her lips. Hers to his. Then they kiss. One kiss becomes two then three then a full-out makeout session. She just had his cock in her mouth, but this feels more intimate to her.

They may have both discovered something unexpected in this cornfield in Kentucky.

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments