Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Will Teach You How to Rule the World, Part One: The Four

"Still, it was Thomas’ dick. Perhaps that counted for something."

3
0 Comments 0
7.9k Views 7.9k
868 words 868 words

Emotionless, Nathan enveloped his fingers around his friend’s dick. His grip was loose, and yet, he felt the dick jerk when he touched it.

“Could you…” his friend didn’t (read: couldn’t) finish his sentence. Instead of words, his eyes fell to the floor, as if all the words that were intended to finish his sentence could be seen in that single gesture. Nathan tightened his grip. The dick in his hand twitched a second time.

His friend sighed. The sigh had been quiet enough for Nathan to believe that he had been the only one to have heard it. However, when he turned his head, he saw the boy, who had been watching them, raise his eyebrows. It wasn’t quite a look of astonishment so much as a look of philosophic enlightenment as if he was just now coming to the realization that a boy of only sixteen could sigh quite like how Nathan had made his friend sigh.    

The other boy seemed to catch Nathan’s wondering look, but instead of looking away—which would have been the polite thing to do—he smiled.

“Good luck!” this other boy said.

A fourth person who sat cross-legged on Nathan’s bed repeated the previous boy’s intonation. The voice belonging to this latter figure had a rough timbre that masked the fact that this figure had a pussy between her legs. Nathan didn’t know it yet, but this girl would become the most beautiful woman he would ever see.

They were the “Four”: Thomas (who Nathan was preparing to jerk off), Eliza (who, after watching Hamilton with her parents, took any opportunity to remind the rest of the Four that she shared the name of a Founding Father’s wife ), George (the “Leader”—nuff said), and Nathan (who was indifferent to jerking off his friend). Although the Four had not been friends for long—it has been just over a year—they all felt a mutual affection for each other. None of them could understand where this affection came from, however, they believed that affection must certainly come from something. Until recently, destiny had been the agreed-upon explanation for the source of their friendship. Now Nathan wasn’t so sure.

Nathan gingerly went to his knees so that Thomas’s dick was right between his eyes. It wasn’t a monstrously large dick, and it was certainly smaller than the ones Nathan saw on XNXX or PornHub. Still, it was Thomas’s dick. Perhaps that counted for something.

Nathan began jerking Thomas off, slowly at first but with increasing speed as he became more comfortable. Thomas groaned appreciatively. Nathan couldn’t understand why Thomas would want another boy to jerk him off. He had said that a boy could feel good regardless of who was giving the hand job. George dissented. An argument ensued. And the Four agreed that they should test Thomas’s hypothesis.

EmilyClrack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyClrack

Thomas’s panting was more audible now. It was then that Nathan realized that Thomas was the only one making any noise. George and Eliza were silent. Nathan turned to see what they were doing. While Eliza still sat on the bed, George had, Nathan thought, inched a bit closer to where Nathan sat. The Leader seemed anxious.

“Tell me when you’re going to bust, dude,” Nathan said, though he wasn’t sure if Thomas was paying attention. He was leaking a lot of pre-cum. His dick was also twitching sporadically. The last thing Nathan wanted was to be jizzed on, but when he tried to move out of the way, Thomas put his hands on Nathan’s shoulders, forcing him to stay put.

“Dude, let me nut on you,” Thomas pleaded.

Nathan, dumbstruck: “No way. Besides, I think we’ve already determined that guys can get off with other guys.”

“Let him do it,” this came from George, who had somehow gotten behind Nathan. His voice was thick. It was the voice he saved for when he wanted people to listen to him.

Inevitably, people did listen to him.

Thomas took his dick between his fingers and pushed the tip against Nathan’s forehead. As before, Nathan was emotionless. He thought that he should have given more protest but found that he didn’t have the energy for it. Besides, George had given an order.

Thomas jerked himself off until he came. While he tried to keep his dick on Nathan’s forehead, most of his semen landed in Nathan’s hair. One blob even landed on Nathan’s cheek. He quickly wiped it away with his sleeve.

Thomas fell backward, landing on his ass. He had a goofy grin on his face. George had stepped away from Nathan now, and when Nathan turned to look at him, the first thing he noticed was the hard-on pressing from beneath George’s shorts. He made no gesture to hide it.

“That. Was. Hot!” Eliza said. Her face was flushed. She had covered herself with Nathan’s blanket. (Later, Nathan would find a moist patch on his blanket).

“Can someone just get me a towel?” Nathan asked.

They got him a towel.

He deserved at least that much.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JonathanCanning
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors