Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hunt Blackstone: The First Client

"Hunt Blackstone has his first client, in his new profession"

30
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"My first published story here, if it gains popularity I'll consider writing more involving this character."

Hunt Blackstone was just within his forties, but he refused to slow down. In the early eighties, he was born to a Diné father and a white mother in El Paso, Texas. He lived in El Paso until he was four years old, learning English, Spanish, and his Indigenous father's language. From El Paso, he moved to the eastern side of the state and spent his early years working on his father's ranch. He learned to shoot and ride like the cowboys from the movies, but he always played on the Indian side when he would re-enact scenes from the spaghetti Westerns with his friends.

When Hunt was only fourteen, he ran away from home to venture off like kids always did in those films. He hopped on the first train he could grab and rode it all the way to the big city of Chicago. From there, he spent two years working on a fishing boat and another year as a construction worker under the table.

At the turn of the century, Hunt's determination led him to join the army, his deep hazel eyes reflecting his unwavering resolve. He sought adventure, and he found it. After six years, he decided to chart his own course, tired of being told where to go.

Wishing to stretch his sea legs again, Hunt began working on a large cargo ship. However, that lasted only a short time as he overslept next to a beautiful Latina during a port call and was left behind.

He spent five years backpacking through Europe, staying long enough to familiarize himself with an area and overcharging tourists to be a local guide. That also ended sooner than he would've liked when he was caught one too many times with a married woman in his bed.

At the age of thirty, Hunt took on a job as a private eye. He had a knack for sniffing out the truth and fully embraced the profession as an old-school detective. He became very popular with his female clientele, treating them as any good noir P.I. should. It helped when, most of the time, he was uncovering affairs and being the arms she could cry into when the case was closed.

After ten years of discovering cheating husbands, finding missing friends, and tracking wanted men, Hunt grew tired of the work. Next, he chartered a plane to Africa, embracing a life as a philanthropist. He took on jobs digging wells and building schools. It didn't take long for him to miss the action and decide he was best suited for something else.

He worked as a safari guide for seven years, leading him to the next chapter of his life.

It had been nearly thirty years since Hunt had been back to Texas. He decided it was time to settle down, find a nice woman, and pump her full of his kids to start the next generation. That was the plan, at least.

His flight stopped in New York for a six-hour layover. He had plans to continue on his trip but was in desperate need of a smoke. He stepped outside the airport doors and pulled a crumpled pack of Newports from his pocket. Standing beside him was a group of smartly dressed men, all doing the same. He looked over at one of them, offering a sideways grin and waving at him with his cigarette. The man nodded and asked him how his day was going. From there, everything changed.

The two men struck up a conversation. Hunt's robust and stocky build had caught the other man's eye. The man also noticed Hunt's watchfulness and alertness and the makings of an old soldier who knew his way around. After exchanging a few more words, the man handed Hunt a business card, an offer of security work.

Interviews and tests commenced, and Hunt had his first gig and client within a week. He waited inside the penthouse suite where the job would be held. He stood on the balcony, looking over the railing at the bustling city of New York below. His regular hide jacket and jeans were traded for a smart-looking suit jacket and black slacks. His typical tattered undershirt was replaced with a neatly pressed white dress shirt. He had shaven his dark beard, leaving just a fair amount of stubble on his face. Scars now visible of a former busted lip that never rightly healed, and scratches along his face that made him look even more rugged than before. He cut and combed his messy tussle of black hair, dotted with gray, now leaving him with a nice low fade and a left part. He felt like some sort of movie star, pretending to be a secret agent more than he thought to be a security guard.

He finished his cigarette, dropping it over the side when the elevator doors opened. In stepped a young woman, looking to be in her late teens. She had raven hair, a light ebony skin tone, and beautiful, soft brown eyes. Her body was young and fit. A pair of perky tits that seemed to bounce in the tight white dress she wore, and when she turned, you could see a firm young ass. She reminded Hunt of the beautiful young ladies he met in South Africa, working as a tour guide, although her skin tone was slightly lighter.

"Mornin' Darlin'," he said, his thick southern drawl coming out. He turned away from the railing to face her, stepping closer.

"Good morning, Mr. Blackstone," she said with a soft, sweet reply. She took one hand from the purse she clutched in front of her and extended it to him. When she did, she exposed the middle part of her dress, showing a pair of long, gorgeous thighs. "I'm Ember Marion."

Hunt shook her hand, holding it gently. Her soft skin was an apparent contradiction to his calloused, worn palms.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Marion," he said with a charming smile. "I'll be taking care of you until further notice," he informed her.

"Yes, I'm aware we are awaiting for the trial," she told him, a touch of sadness in her face. "I hope we can become good friends in the meanwhile," she said, her face brightening once more.

"I believe we shall," Hunt said confidently.

Hunt led her to her room and carried her bags. They didn't speak much, and Hunt gave her time to become situated while he waited on the balcony. It was an hour before he saw her again, coming down the steps in a pair of white leggings and a black sports bra.

"Mr. Blackstone?" she asked the man, his back turned to her again as he looked over the balcony railing.

"Yes, Ma'am?" he said, looking over his shoulder at the light-skinned beauty.

"I was wondering, is there a place where I may safely practice my yoga?" she asked.

Hunt gestured to the balcony in a broad sweep of one hand. "I don't see why you can't here," he told her.

"Is it safe?" she asked timidly.

"Miss Marion, you're a witness in a trial of an accountant, not CIA hitmen. No sniper is gonna pick you off. Especially not if my fat head is in the way," he told her as he turned around to face her. He leaned on the railing, elbows propped up on it.

This provoked a laugh from the young lady. "I meant the structure," she told him. Still, she had yet to set foot onto the balcony.

The realization dawned on him. "Oh, you ain't afraid of heights, are ya, Miss?" he asked.

Ember blushed from embarrassment, waving at him. "It's a common fear, Mr. Blackstone," she protested.

Hunt laughed. "Yes, Ma'am, it is. If ya don' mind me askin' how old are you?"

"Nineteen," she responded almost curtly.

"Well, I can tell ya. I'm somewhere in my forties now. I have fallen from a lotta stuff in that time, but this balcony won't be one of em'; you're as safe as can be."

She let out a huff, crossing her arms. Ember was obviously displeased with the teasing. She was also curious about what her age had to do with any of this, but she didn't ask.

She rolled out a mat onto the balcony floor and laid down. Hunt couldn't help but stare as she began posing. He didn't know what she was doing, but he liked it. Her firm, young ass raised in the air, and he felt slacks begin to tighten around his groin as his bulge grew. His left pant leg showed a prominent bulge snaking down his thigh. Thankfully, she had her back turned to him.

Her ass wriggled in the air. He could see the faint outline of her pussy being hugged by the fabric. He could even tell that she wore nothing underneath.

He watched a bit longer but turned back to the balcony when she changed poses. He continued to sneak glances for the next thirty minutes as she went on.

After yoga, she offered to prep lunch for them. It was a nice change from his usual diet of whatever he could catch or whatever was being served at a community kitchen. He wasn't sure what she prepared or why it had to look so fancy if it would be chewed up anyway, but he enjoyed it.

They spent lunch talking. She asked questions about his job and his previous life. He answered whatever he could, no matter how personal. Some of the questions steered into very personal territory, like whether he was married or had someone else. She even went as far as to suggest that if he had a wife, she probably wouldn't be fond of the arrangement. Still, he answered and cracked jokes. They laughed and finished their meal.

The next few days went about the same routine, with some minor alterations. She regularly cooked lunch and dinner, but he would make breakfast. She never seemed to complain about the bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns he served every breakfast but would also add some fancy variant of toast like adding avocado to it. She had him try a bite, and he just complained that the guacamole wasn't as good as what he was used to.

They would spend the day chatting. She would always ask for stories of Hunt's adventures. He told her of his time at sea or climbing mountains and running from rooftops to pursue suspects in his cases. She was always on the edge of her seat. She would gasp at the drama and often persuade him to share more intimate details. She would frequently leave, blushing, and disappear for a bit after he shared one of his romantic adventures. He was not usually one to kiss and tell, but the girl kept demanding it.

After dinner one night, she suggested they stand on the balcony. Hunt agreed, a little taken aback by her newfound confidence in heights. Normally, she would only do her yoga as close to the door as possible and then cut it short to leave if even a light breeze picked up.

Tonight, she seemed different.

Hunt waited for her, leaning against the railing as he always did. His thick forearms rested on the railing, dangling his hands over the edge. He heard her footsteps and waited for her to call his name. This time, though, she appeared beside him. He turned to her in surprise. She was clad in a tight white dress once again. This one much shorter than the last. It was beautiful, hugging her slim figure.

"I figured you'd never get this close," he told her.

"I trust you, Mr. Blackstone," she whispered. She placed a palm over his forearm, grabbing onto him for safety. "You wouldn't let me down," she said sweetly, gazing up at him.

Hunt turned to look at her. When he did, she leaned up to her tiptoes. He didn't see the kiss coming. Their lips connected. His hands went to the girl's hips instantly.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

The kiss went on for several long moments. He felt her tongue flicker at his lips, begging them to part. He gladly accepted and felt her tongue tangle with his. They kissed for several long moments before she finally broke it away.

"I have had enough of waiting for you to catch on, Sir... I want you to take me. Please take me right here, right now. I want to look out to the city lights while I moan your name," she begged. Her hands cupped his face, thumbs stroking his stubbled cheeks and coarse skin.

"That... I can do, darlin'," he said in a hoarse whisper. His hands slid past her hips. Both his rough, calloused hands grabbed onto her ass tightly. She let out a soft moan in his ear and rested her chin against his chest to look up at him. Hunt looked into her soft brown eyes, leaning down for another wet and heavy kiss.

His rough hands spun her around once again, pushing her up against the railing. He felt her tense. His arms wrapped around her waist, and his lips went to her ear. "I've got you, darlin'; you're safe," he whispered. Her body relaxed, and a small sigh left her lips. She faced outwards, waiting on him. She was eager to feel him, unsure what to expect from the burly, rugged man.

Hunt lifted the girl's dress up onto her back. He was presented with a beautiful sight. A glistening, puffy pussy was waiting for him. Slowly, Hunt lowered himself to his knees. His hand grabbed hold of the back of her thighs. His thumbs slid up to her pussy, and he pulled her lips open for himself. He blew cool air directly onto her cunt before he brought his lips to it. He sucked on her clit, and let his lips gently nibble on her labia as she moaned his name over and over.

"Oh god... no one has ever done this to me, Mr. Blackstone."

Hunt didn't stop. His tongue curled upwards towards her clit once more and lashed his tongue across it. He felt her squirming in less than a minute. Her hands clutched at the rail till her knuckles were white. One hand reached behind herself to grab his hair. She began to grind her hips backward into his face until, finally, she screamed.

Her cum squirted down his chin and dripped onto his shirt. He felt her slump over the railing, moaning softly. When she was finally well enough, she turned to look at him as he stood up. "Let me return the favor," she said softly. Hunt shook his head no. She watched him as he slid his belt from its loops with a CRACK and tossed it down by his feet. Her eyes grew wide as he lowered his pants and presented her with his cock. She bit down on her lip and looked up at him. "Go gentle... it's... it's my first time," she told him.

Hunt's eyes widened in surprise. "You sure you want this?" he asked her. She nodded yes. Her hand reached out to grab his cock at the base and began stroking.

"You've been so gentle and patient with me... every time you told me a story about you with one of those women... I wanted to be her. Now I want you to fuck me... like you fucked them."

Hunt shivered at her words. Her soft, sweet southern bell accent slipped. She looked at him desperately, waiting for him. He let one hand grab her chin. He turned her head just a little more to lean in to kiss her. His other hand guided the tip of his giant cock to her entrance. Slowly, he stroked her outer labia with the tip of his cock until he finally slipped just past them. He felt her moaning into the kiss. He continued to stroke the head on her inner lips, feeling her coat the tip and smear his precum along. Finally, he pushed even further. He stopped halfway inside of her and pulled from the kiss. Her face tightened up, and her breathing raced.

"Oh my god... it's big..." she huffed and moaned. Without warning, she slammed herself behind him and screamed in either pain or pleasure as she took his full size. His hands instantly grabbed her around the waist to pull her into a hug. His chin rested on her shoulder, and he nuzzled his face to hers. "Are you alright, darlin'?" he asked. She only nodded.

"I thought you were already all the way..." she groaned. She fell from his arms, grabbing onto the railing. She looked back at him once more. "Fuck this pussy. Fuck me like you own me..." she told him.

Hunt smiled at her, his hips beginning to rock forth. His hands grabbed onto her waist. He started slowly, listening to her moan. As he pumped into her, she began to rock her hips. He let her control the pace, but before long, he was thrusting into her wildly. Each time he slammed into her cunt, she let out a scream of pleasure. "Fuck me, Mr. Blackstone... Fuck me hard... oh... uh--" she moaned passionately. Her hair fell in front of her face. Beads of sweat ran down, and her eyeliner smeared down in trails.

Her tight, teen pussy clenched around his cock. She was soaking wet, but even then, she clutched onto him. Her body struggled to take every inch, but she was clearly loving it. He felt her cum once more, falling onto the rail, both arms dangling off of it. He began to pull out, but one of her hands reached out to stop him. She barely lifted herself. "Finish... finish in me... I want... I want you to get me pregnant with your babies," she said weakly.

She slipped back down on the rail. Her body was almost limp. Still, Hunt took charge. His hands grabbed her waist and once again began thrusting. Each thrust was echoed with the sounds of their skin slapping together and the squelching of her pussy as his cock slid into the tight space. Her juices splattered onto his thighs each time as they were forced to vacate her womb to make room for his cock.

Over and over again, he pumped into the teen. Each time, she jolted like a rag doll. Her moans are weak, barely able to breathe from the pleasure and the impacts. Finally, he felt his cock twitching inside her tight teen pussy. He let out a loud groan that echoed throughout the night and over the sound of the traffic below them. He felt his cock pumping his seed in her womanhood. He moaned her name over and over again as he impregnated her.

He kept himself inside of her. His cock pulsed and twitched as it felt as though he was still cumming. Her pussy convulsed, squeezing around his flaccid shaft each time. He laid over her body, holding her in a hug. His lips pressed to the top of her head as she moaned his name weakly.

They remained like that for a long time. Finally, he pulled out to see her teen pussy dripping his seed onto the balcony floor. Her lips were red and puffier than before, and bruises were already forming. He reached for a towel and cleaned her off. He first wiped the sweat from her brow and the tears from her face before cleaning the cum off of her cute, swollen mound and from her thighs. He slowly lifted the girl in his arms, giving her another kiss on the forehead before taking her upstairs to lay her down in her own bed. He sat her up to strip her dress off of her body. He pulled water from the mini fridge and set it on her nightstand. He brought his lips down to her forehead one last time to kiss her before he turned to make his way downstairs. He felt her hand stop him.

"Please..." she said weakly. "Stay the night with me?" she asked.

He gave her a warm smile and nodded before lying beside her.

Hunt dreamt well that night. He did not toss and turn in his sleep or wake up sweating. He fell into a deep, relaxing rest. A sleep so deep, it made that evening feel like a dream. It wasn't a dream, however. When he woke up, he couldn't feel anything at first; his eyelids were still heavy, and his body was almost dead to the world. But he heard a wet, slurping sound. Slowly, his head raised to look down into a pair of brown eyes looking up at him. His cock was deep inside Ember's mouth, one hand cupping his balls while her other hand was desperately fingering her pussy.

He reached out to her pretty brown face, cupping her cheek. She pulled her mouth from his cock with a bit of slurp and a pop. She didn't say anything. She just smiled and went back to sucking his cock. She went deeper and deeper each time. He felt the tip of his cock begin to enter the tight space of her throat, which elicited a moan from his lips. Hearing this, she sped up her ministrations on his cock, and took him even deeper until her throat was bulging with his cock deep inside of it.

She sucked him off until he came. He let out a moan and warned her well within time, but she didn't stop. She took him into her cheek as he pumped his load. Her cheeks filled up and bulged before she had to pull away. Several of his loads streaked across her face in thick, heavy ropes. Her darker skin looked beautiful, with his white cum clinging to it. She opened her mouth to show him his cum before swallowing it.

Her smile grew wider, and she leaned down to take his cock in her mouth once more, sucking him clean. When she finished, she wiped her face and patted his thigh. "Now, let's get you some breakfast since you haven't eaten yet," she teased.

The following weeks were nothing if not fun. They fucked in every room of the condo during the day, making sweet, gentle love at night before bed, and he woke up each morning to a blowjob better than the last as she gained practice. During her yoga, she didn't wear any clothing, just to tease him to the point he would either tease back with his fingers or tongue, or he'd fuck her in the pose right then and there. It was perfect. But all good things must come to an end.

She was called to trial on their fourth week together. He followed her to the courtroom and stood by her side the entire time. The proceedings were boring, and there was a lot of financial talk, but it answered many questions. He never asked her what it was really about. The case wasn't as clear-cut as he believed it would be either. In the end, though, the testimony put a weasily little accountant who had been robbing her father blind behind bars. It was cute to watch her explain numbers and paperwork like an expert and point out every deficiency she found. He was a little surprised he never realized how much of a genius the girl was.

At the end of each day on the trial, he'd take her back into the condo. She would explain everything about the trial and the numbers, and for some reason, it would always get her hot and heavy. They would make love right there on the balcony.

When the trial was finally over, though, Hunt received a call he had been dreading. They already had him with a new client working some unofficial witness protection.

The goodbye was long and bittersweet. They kissed and said goodbye. Ember held onto his arm until the moment her father's chauffeur arrived. He watched as the car took her away, hands pressed to the glass, and watched him fade into the distance.

"Damn... this job is something else," he muttered as he dropped his cigarette onto the pavement and stepped on it, turning his foot to put it out. "Until next time, Miss Marion."

Published 
Written by justhal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments