Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Touch

"Neighbor makes me pay penance for being sneaky."

138
12 Comments 12
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"Caught you," my neighbor's booming voice calls out, breaking the silence of my afternoon playtime by his pool. I quickly pull my hand from between my legs and try to hide my dripping fingers and flushed cheeks.

I steel myself for his rebuke, wondering how he could be here. I had watched them load up their car this morning with suitcases and coolers and leave for the long weekend. I watched their car drive away.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he bent over to touch me, and I realized that I was holding my breath, anguishing for his touch. I froze the moment his hand made contact to caress me. His fingers find my erect nipple and tweak it softly. Each pinch sends shock waves through my pussy. His other hand finds my left nipple and he twists and rolls it as well until I gasp. All the while, just breathe, keeps repeating in my head.

I am filled with disgust as I find the touch of his fingers strangely erotic and arousing. I don't resist. Don't say no, don't say stop. The thought of running melts away as his fingers caress my breasts.

The man moves his right hand down my flat, trembling abdomen, slipping into my bikini bottoms. "I saw what you were doing," his raspy voice whispers. "I know your parents would be very upset with you," he continues, as his fingers find my wetness and he presses them into me.

My sloppy slit allows him to push them deep into me. He thrusts them rapidly into my cunt, and I let out a gasp when his fingers grazed past my secret spot. He hooks his fingers upwards, digging his fingertips against my G-spot. I let out a faint moan as his fingers pressed harder up against my pubic bone.

"Take this off," his raspy voice rumbles as he tugs on the string of my bikini top. My top falls down and exposes my breasts. I slowly raise my fingers to the nipple of my exposed breast, twisting it as he continues to thrust his fingers into me.

My body tenses as another climax approaches. I pinch my nipple between my thumb and index finger, pulling it hard as I twist it. "Hmm, you like that, don't you?" he asks as I shudder.

I cry out, "God, Yes!" I reach down and grab his wrist to prevent him from removing his fingers as I hump his hand. "More. Do it some more. PLEASE!" I beg.

He kneels beside and lowers his lips to the nipple, sucking it into his mouth. His fingers plunge faster as he swirls his tongue around my nipple. Jolts of electricity shoot out my extremities when his thumb starts to rub my clit. "Shhhit, fuck," I hiss through my clenched teeth as waves of orgasm course through my body. My climax was so intense that I had to push his hand away.

The man brings his dripping fingers to my mouth, sticking them into my waiting mouth, thrusting them in and out as I suck them clean. I swirl my tongue around them, licking and sucking every drop from them. "More?" he asks.

I bashfully slip out of my bottoms and spread my legs. "Yeah, I thought so," the man says as he plunges his meaty fingers back into my hole. He lowers his lips to suck my nipple some more, driving me mad until I cum again, whimpering for more.

I stare at the bulge in the front of his shorts as he stands next to me. "You know what to do," he whispers.

My brain screams out, "What are you doing?" as I pull his shorts down, unleashing his manhood. A dribble of precum is already forming at the tip of his penis.

"Go ahead, sweetie, you know what you have to do," he says as my hand hesitantly grasps his cock.

I turn on the lounge chair to face him. Precum was about to drip onto my leg as it oozed from the tip of his cock. Unsure of myself, I lick it off, and a sweet taste fills my mouth, making me want more. I take the head of his penis into my mouth and swirl it with my tongue like they do in the videos that I watch. After a few sucks of his cock, I take him deeper into my mouth, making him inhale deeply when the head of his cock makes me gag.

The man grabs my head and thrusts his dick into my mouth, holding the tip against the back of my throat. I put both of my hands on the front of his pelvis, ready to push him away if he tries to go any deeper. When I begin to relax, he releases me. I slide his cock in and out of my mouth, keeping suction as my head bobs up and down.

"That's a good girl," the man breathes. "Not your first time, is it?" he asks. I shake my head no. "Good, cuz you know what's going to happen next,"

I pull his cock out of my mouth, telling him, "I can't. Not today. My parents will be home soon, and I can't be caught out of the house."

I take his cock back into my mouth and suck it hard as I try to jerk him off quickly into my mouth. I pump my hands furiously as my tongue swirls and flickers on the head of his dick, but he bats my hand away and grabs me by the head, thrusting his cock into my mouth with increasing speed. "Uh, Fuuuck. Here it comes," he groans as he begins to fill my mouth with his seed. I cup and squeeze his balls as he continues to dump his load into my mouth. I gulp it down as quickly as he squirts. I hungrily wipe any spillage into my mouth when he releases me.

He grabs my arm as I stand to gather my belongings to leave. "You know how to keep secrets, don't you?" I nod and leave. Just as I duck into the bushes that separate our houses, I catch the man's eye. He's standing there with his shorts down around his ankles and a smug smirk on his face.

That night, I lie in bed, wondering what he would have done to me if I had stayed. What new pleasures could he have introduced to me? I can feel myself begin to moisten as I become aroused. One of my hands goes straight to my nipple, and the other slips into my panties, rubbing myself madly. Not wanting to get caught masturbating again, I bite my lip as I near orgasm, to silence myself.

I am careful not to make the bed squeak as I bring myself to countless climaxes. I dig my fingers deep like the man had done, raking them across my G-spot while I pinch and pull at my nipple. The pleasure inside of me builds to an explosive orgasm.

I roll face down and scream into my pillow as I continue to hump on my fingers. Waves of orgasm wash over me, causing me to convulse and shake, making the bed springs squeak. I try to quiet my trembling body to no avail. The bed shakes and the headboard bangs against the wall.

I froze when the hall light came on, and I heard footsteps in the hallway. The shadow of someone's feet appears outside my door. There was a tap on my door seconds before it opened. "Stop that and go to sleep before your father hears you," Mom's voice whispers in the darkness. Little did she know that I had already expended all of my sexual energy for the night.

The next morning, I found a note on the kitchen table from my mom. It was reminding me that I was still grounded, to do my chores, and to have dinner ready for when we got home. My chores meant nothing to me because I was already grounded, and dinner wouldn't take too long, which meant I would have most of the day to myself.

The what-if game ran through my head as my mind drifts to memories of yesterday. What if I had run? What if I had resisted? What if I had stayed? All of these arousing thoughts lead to the burning questions. Would I have the courage to go back today? Would he fuck me? Would I let him? As aroused as I was, I fought the urge to touch myself as I slip into a fresh bikini. I grab my towel and lotion and went to the backyard.

Outside, I heard the whine of weed whackers and the drone of lawnmowers from the surrounding yards, but nothing was coming from my neighbor's yard. I wonder if he'd left to join his family or if he felt remorse for what he'd done to me the day before. I had to remind myself that I hadn't put up much of a fight.

I decid to take a peak before I lay down to catch some sun. I crept into the cut-through to their yard and saw my neighbor sitting on their patio.

"Eh, hem," I say loud enough to be heard. He sneakily glances around my yard before nodding me over, beckoning me to come to him. I am shocked at myself for initiating this encounter.

"I was hoping to see you today. We were interrupted yesterday, and I hadn't finished with you yet. When will your parents be home?" he asks as he leads me to their backdoor. He closes and locks the door behind us.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

I told him I had to be home by four o'clock so I could make dinner. "Good. You will have plenty of time to pay your penance—unless you'd rather that I tell your parents," he threatened.

He knows my overly strict, Christian parents would be furious if they found out that I had been sneaking over to use their pool when they were away. I was almost seventeen, and I am still getting into trouble for doing stupid things, but I can't help myself sometimes. They'd also be pissed about me wearing a bikini in public. Even more so if they found out I was masturbating in the neighbor's backyard.

I shake my head no. "Good," the man says as he lifts my chin to kiss me. His tongue pushes past my lips, invading my mouth and entwining with mine as I kiss him back. The man scoops me up in his arms, continuing to kiss me. I wrap my arms and legs around him as his hand moves behind me and unties my top. "You won't need this today. Your bottoms either," he says as he sets me down.

He leads me to the master bedroom. It has a king-sized four-poster bed and oversized pillows. A chaise lounge sits at the foot of the bed. He sits with me on the chaise, asking me if I had enjoyed what we'd done to me yesterday. My voice was stolen away, and I could only bring myself to nod the affirmative shyly. "Good," he exhales as he takes my breasts in his hands.

His fingers find my nipples already erect in anticipation of pleasure as he leans down to kiss me. A long, deep, passionate kiss ensues. It lingers as he gropes me. A moan emanates from deep within me as his fingers tweak my sensitive nipples.

Taking note of my state, he lowers his lips to suck on it before he sinks to his knees. The man lays me back, lowering his mouth to my vagina, and dips his tongue into the petals of my flower.

I have never felt such pleasures as his tongue explores my insides. I shudder each time his tongue sweeps across my clit. My entire body tingles as if electricity was shooting out of my fingertips. I writhe at the touch of his hands on my breasts as he licks me.

"Ahh Gaaaaa," I cry as he flicks my bean against his front teeth. My hips involuntarily buck my cunt into his mouth with each stroke of his tongue. I grab his head, pulling him hard to my cunt as I climax. "Huh, Ahh. Nghaa," I quietly moan as I hump his face until my body stops trembling.

"I know that sound. You don't have to be so quiet here sweetie. Scream if you want to. No one can hear you," he says before driving his tongue back into my cunt. He continues to lick and suck me until I quiver and shake in ecstasy.

"Now, I want you to suck on my cock again for a while," he says as he climbs onto the bed. The man's penis appears larger than I remember. I imagine that it will hurt if he tries to fuck me too roughly, and I will have to be strong enough to tell him to stop if he gets too rough.

I kneel at his side, gingerly taking his cock in hand. Its girth dwarfs my hand, and I am unable to wrap my fingers around it fully. Its length is at least three or more of my hands long. No wonder I had gagged on it yesterday.

I put my mouth on his tip and lick the circumference of its helmet before taking him deeper. Kneeling at his side makes it awkward, and I gag. I am used to kneeling between someone's legs to suck them off.

The man notices and tells me to lay on top of him so I can be at a better angle. He says that way he will eat my pussy some more too. I've never done this before, and I am startled as he begins to eat my pussy again.

I suck on his dick slowly as he pushes two fingers inside my vagina while he licks me. The familiar rubbing of his fingers against my G-spot begins and quickly brings me to an orgasm. The man tries to slip a third finger into my hole and I realize that he's trying to stretch or loosen me to accommodate his penis later.

My trepidations of pain battle and my need for sexual gratification wage war in my head. Do I suck him off like yesterday, or do I give him what he is yearning for? I know deep down that I yearn for it, too.

All of my thoughts flutter away as the man thrusts too deep, and the head of his cock slips past my uvula. He stiffens, holding it there until I relax. I breathe in through my nose. I keep myself still until he begins to move slightly in and out, cautiously to not make me puke on his dick.

I relax my jaw and allow him to thrust his cock and fuck my throat slowly. I feel his body begin to tremble and shake. He is close to cumming, but he holds off. I know he wants to prove his lovemaking prowess. The man fingers me, trying to make me cum, as he fucks my throat. He's being too rough and hurried. I pretend to cum, hoping that he will move in and want to fuck me instead.

I roll off of him and straddle his hips. I spread the petals of my flower and guide it to his massive manhood, and grind myself along his erection. I teasingly ride the tip of his cock, rotating my hips in circles, polishing his helmet. The feeling of his penis sliding through my pussy lips brings me to orgasm.

The man can't take the teasing, and he pulls on my hips while pushing his cock into my opening. I hiss and suck in air through my teeth, like when I skin my knee as the head of his penis presses into me.

Even though I had lost my cherry long ago, there is still a moment of pain. He is much bigger than any boy that I have been with, and I hope that I am not bleeding. He continues to press into me until he can go no further. I am full, stretched to my limits.

He releases my hips and pulls me flat to his chest. He kisses me and tells me to begin whenever I am ready.

While lying flat on his chest, I start to slide his member in and out of me with short, hesitant strokes. I test to see if there is any more pain. When I am confident there isn't. I take longer movements on his shaft, and as pleasure builds inside of my pussy, I raise off of his chest to ride the full length of his cock.

The man grabs my breasts, squeezing them roughly as I ride him. He slaps one of my tits with his hand. CRACK! Echoes in the room. "That's for sneaking into my yard." CRACK! as he slaps my other breast. "That's for masturbating in my yard. I hear your parents scolding you all the time. You a naughty girl, aren't you?" he asks.

I nod as he slaps my breast some more. The stinging tingle on my nipples cascades me over the edge to climax. My body writhes on the man's cock. I shiver and shake as I ride out a torrent of orgasms while I thrust faster on his penis.

The man leans up and sucks a nipple into his mouth, biting it while he thrusts his hips to meet mine. He moans, as he, too, reaches climax. He holds me tight to his hips as he pumps me full of his seed.

I collapse on top of the man, exhausted. I lay there caressing his chest hairs until his penis fell from my vagina. Our fluids leak out of me onto him. I should have told him not to cum in me because I am not on the pill. I pray that he'd had a vasectomy.

The man tells me to lick him clean. I lower my lips to the puddle of goo and slurp it off of his abdomen. as he reaches into his nightstand and pulls out a little black packet.

My guard instantly goes up, and I am afraid that he's going to ask me to take drugs. I am relieved when he tells me it is so he can get it up again. "I have a lot of plans for us today." He spends the rest of the day fucking me in every position imaginable and sends me home with my cunt full and dripping with his cum.

I his feel his cum soaking the crotch of my bikini bottoms as I cook dinner. I go and slip on a clean shirt and shorts before my parents get home, but I feel a wet spot forming in my shorts as well. I choose not to go and change again, and hope no one will notice the pungent, musky aroma of sex that surrounds me.

Throughout the evening in bed, I wonder if I would go back tomorrow or if he will come to me.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments