Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Mrs. York

"He'd admired his friend's mom for a long time and finally got to spend an afternoon with her"

39
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

On his way home from high school, he saw her pull in to their driveway, and his heart began to beat faster. At the entrance to the York’s secluded home, he stopped, half-hidden behind a large tree. She had parked in front of the garage. He watched her from behind as she began unloading the groceries, the grey pencil skirt rising up over her long legs as she bent into the trunk. 

“Can I help you, Mrs. York?” he called. 

She straightened and turned to face him. Her crisp white blouse showed the pattern of her bra, pressed against it by her full breasts. She flicked a strand of long, dark hair away from her face, and smiled. 

“You’re a friend of Jason’s, aren’t you? Senior class?” 

“That’s right,” he approached her, his heart pounding. Being close to this woman excited him. He stood by the car, as close as he dared get. He felt light-headed and was transfixed by her sensuality. 

“Here, could you take these, please?” She gestured to two bags on the ground and her hand brushed against the waistband of his jeans. He felt his cock begin to harden. He picked up the bags. She leaned into the trunk again for the remaining bag, then stepped backwards, her rear nestling against his legs. He caught his breath and stood still for a moment, his cock swelling more. He longed to reach down and touch her. She turned and smiled. 

“This way.” She walked ahead of him to the house. “I’m afraid Jason’s not here. He’s at football practice.” 

He set the bags down on the kitchen counter where Mrs. York wanted them. She offered him a cold drink and he accepted her offer, a soft drink, and he followed her directions towards the family room. He was admiring the magnificent view out of the full-height windows when he heard a voice close behind him, almost in his ear. 

“You seem lost in thought.” 

He turned. She was standing very close to him, a cola in each hand, looking open and somewhat vulnerable. Looking into her large, dark eyes, he felt rather than saw her chest rising and falling, as if she too was fighting to control herself. 

She smiled, “Please, sit down.” She gestured to a couch with a coffee table in front of it.

She sat down on a love seat on the opposite side of the coffee table. As she bent forward to pick up her glass, he glimpsed her white bra with the fine lace detail against her tanned skin, and her full cleavage. She commented on the weather, they talked, and he found himself very much at ease talking with her. It wasn’t like this talking to other mothers, or to the girls at school either. She seemed perfectly relaxed in his company. But he couldn’t help his cock from staying rock hard. 

She finished her drink and stood. 

“You know, I’m all hot after that shopping. I think I’ll go freshen up. She glided out of the room, calling over her shoulder, “Make yourself comfortable.” 

Make himself comfortable? With a cock like a pistol in his pants? He drank half his Coke, got up, walked around, looked at the view, came back to the couch and drank the other half. What was he doing here? What was she doing? 

Then she came back. 

She was wearing a white silk robe. Now barefoot, she was transformed from suburban housewife into something far more exotic. More voluptuous. More dangerous. 

She held his eyes all the way from the door to the couch, pinning him down. He leaned back on the couch as if he could already feel her on him, as he wanted to feel her on him, pressing him down with her full breasts, straddling him with those long, tanned legs. She stopped on the other side of the table and leaned forward, her hands on her knees. He could see right into her robe, right to the edge of the tan line on her breasts, almost to her nipples. 

“That’s better. I feel much more comfortable now.” She spoke in a lower tone, almost a purr. “But you seem a little uncomfortable yourself.” 

He looked down. Sitting back on the couch had allowed his cock to spring forward, forcing its way against the front of his pants like a tent pole. He looked back up at her, and his eyes again fell to her breasts. She knelt on the coffee table. 

“There’s no need to keep staring,” she said. “You can touch too.” She took his hand and placed it between her breasts. His breath shortened as he touched the soft skin of one breast, the excitement making his heart pound. He lifted his other hand and placed it on her other breast, as he tenderly felt their soft flesh, stroking them with a circular motion ending with each hand on a hardening nipple. 

She gasped as his fingers found each nipple, and arched her back, so that her robe fell open, her breasts exposed. Then she reached out with one hand and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pulling him to her, pushing him down into her cleavage. 

TheSexxxDealerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheSexxxDealerTS

He was in ecstasy as he felt her breasts around his face. Then he pulled back, and caressed her left breast with his hand, while his tongue darted across the nipple. He could feel it harden more as it swelled under his tongue. He fell on it, sucking until it fully engorged, and the areola around it stood out as if straining to get into his mouth. He licked his fingers to play with her right nipple while he continued to suck on the left one, enjoying the sound of her increasing groans. 

“Oh, yes, suck me, suck me,” she cried. 

He lowered his teeth until they touched her nipple. He felt her body stiffen and her breath shorten. He sank his teeth onto the nipple; she cried out and grabbed him by the back of the head, pulling herself towards him. 

He pulled himself back, and at the same time she slipped away from him, falling onto the love seat opposite him, fixing him with a wild gaze. 

“You certainly know what you’re doing, young man.” She slumped back into the love seat, her bathrobe loose around her shoulders. 

Without a word, he climbed over the coffee table and knelt in front of her. Understanding, she opened her legs as he put his head between them. He started by licking the inside of her thighs, then higher and higher until he lifted the bathrobe to reveal her pussy. Her lips were wet, standing full and aroused, waiting to pull him in. As his tongue touched her lips, she put her fingers in his hair, pressing her fingers into his scalp with increasing urgency. 

She smelled fantastic. A combination of soap and a musky, sensual scent that was part heady perfume and part pure sex. He allowed his tongue to play with the outside of her pussy for some time, and then parted her lips with his hands, and placed the tip of his tongue right on her clit. 

She uttered a low groan. She was sitting back in the love seat now, her head thrashing from side to side as he worked her clit. As he tickled it with the tip of his tongue, he inserted a finger into her pussy, pumping it in and out. Then he nestled his hand under her ass, feeling his way closer to her asshole. 

“Oh God,” she cried. “No, not that.” But she edged her thighs wider apart, and he felt the space open up. 

No, no, NO!” she cried as his finger got closer and closer, and then, “God, oh my god, fuck, yes, yes, yes!” as a finger penetrated her asshole, worming its way in and wriggling in step with his tongue on her clit.

He looked up. She was now playing with her breast with one hand, and the other hand was pulling through the thick dark hair that cascaded over her lovely neck and shoulders. Then she brought the hand down and grabbed his hair, rocking his head from side to side and thrusting it onto her pussy to increase the sensation on her clit.

She began to moan in a low tone, and to thrash about on the love seat, clasping his head between her thighs as he added his middle finger in her asshole. 

“Yes, yes, do it!” she screamed as she drove to a fierce climax. In the end, she pushed him away, groaned, and rolled over onto her front on the love seat, her head buried in a cushion. The robe had ridden up and lay across her waist, showing off the tan lines on her tight ass. Her pussy was just visible underneath, the lips still full and dark. He put one hand on her ass.

“No,” she murmured. 

But something about her voice encouraged him. He placed his other hand on her other butt cheek. 

“No, no, mmmmm,” she murmured into the cushion. 

Then more moaning as he parted her ass and lowered his tongue to her asshole. He rimmed it, delicately skirting the dark flesh around the pinkness of the hole itself. She groaned again, and he fumbled at his pants, pulling them down and finally freeing his cock. Pushing her ass up, she reached behind herself and spread her ass wide, offering him both her asshole and her pussy. He took hold of her ass cheeks and slipped his cock into her pussy.

“Uhhhh,” she groaned, as he ground his cock in and out of her pussy, slowly increasing the frequency. 

She moaned encouragement to him as he pushed and pushed until he was driving his cock into her wildly, his taut balls and thighs slapping against her firm ass with each thrust. She reached back and grabbed his hands, and then, at the very last moment, his thighs, pulling him into her as he came, gasping, yelping, as he ground his crotch against her ass, crying in pleasure as she tightened her muscles to squeeze every last drop of cum out of him.

He collapsed forward, draping himself over her, as she lay prone on the love seat, exhausted. 

For a while, neither of them spoke. Then she stirred. He looked down. Her head was turned so he could see her face. A smile was playing on her lips. 

“You know, Jason is always at football practice this day of the week. This could be a long, lovely semester.” 

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments