Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace's DILF

"A much younger girl seduces an older man"

77
14 Comments 14
10.8k Views 10.8k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Author's Notes

"An expanded fantasy, inspired by true events."

'So, do you have a big dick?' buzzed her message onto his screen.

Walter fumbled with his mobile phone as he read the message again. He needed to make sure he did not misread any of the words.

'Well, that was unexpected,' he thought to himself, 'now how do I respond?'

'Uhmm, I guess I'm average,' he typed his reply, but his finger hovered nervously above the send icon as he reconsidered what he was about to do.

'Fuck it!' Walter decided after the brief pause and hit 'send'.

Sending...

Sending...

Delivered.

''Shit!' was his next thought. Suddenly he was aware of his heartbeat, which he could feel pounding in his chest. An anxious wave swept through him and Walter immediately regretted responding to the said text message.

Walter was in his early forties, married with two children, and had not strayed from his wife during the more than fifteen years they had been together. They had, however, been separated for nearly four years and had a co-living agreement for their two children. Once the kids were in bed, Walter would spend a couple of hours in his office on work tasks, inevitably ending off his nights with some porn surfing and a wank before bed. He has always had an above-average sex drive and with zero fucks at home, this was a routine rub-out-release for him.

Walter recently downloaded the WeChat app and noticed the 'People Nearby' section where users' profile pictures were shown. He had received a couple of requests from this platform, but never replied to any as he did not feel comfortable chatting with random strangers.

'How could one know who is actually on the other side?' he used to reason with himself.

Then one evening, he was sent a 'Hello' message and immediately became intrigued by this girl's profile photo. She looked young and beautiful, from what he could distinguish from her low-res pic. But that just made him more suspicious.

And curious.

After weighing the options, he convinced himself it was worth the risk and accepted her invitation. They chatted online about this and that for nearly two hours.

It turned out, she told him, that she lived close by. She was nineteen ('Whaaat!?' flashed through his mind), had finished school the previous year, and was working as a receptionist at a workshop. And her name was Grace. Walter was totally taken in by her, and time flew by as they ended up chatting like, well yes, old friends.

So when the 'dick' message arrived, Walter was both thrown off track, but also immediately turned on by Grace's candour. His phone vibrated again with the delivery of another message.

'So will you show it to me, Daddy?'

'Fuck! What?' penetrated his thoughts.

Walter's mind grew fuzzy. His heart pounded loudly again, and he also felt his dick swelling against his pants. As he pushed it to the side, the mere touch sent a shiver through his body. He read the message again.

'Oh, oh,' his mind milled, 'is this for real?'

Walter had never done sexting or even sent a dick pic to anyone. Now he had to figure out what to do, or rather, how to do this. His thoughts swirled.

'Do I take a pic with a hard dick? Should I do a mirror shot? Should I hold it? Balls or no balls? Fuck, fuck!'

He was still staring blankly at the phone when it buzzed again...

'Please!! I need to see your cock now!' read the text.

And then another.

'My fingers are in my pussy right now.'

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Walter blurted out, loudly, shooting up from his chair as if struck by a whip. His cock throbbed achingly as he read the words on the screen again.

'Ok, this is actually happening,' he thought to himself, and greedily tugged at his swollen member through his pants, then flipped the belt open, and unzipped his jeans. His trousers fell to the floor. Walter stood there half naked in his office, took a moment to look down at his hardened cock, and switched his phone to camera mode. He needed to figure out how he was going to capture this throbbing erection.

He took a couple of shots, cropped, edited, and ended up with the one he felt looked most flattering. He attached the photo and tapped 'send'. When the WeChat messages loaded again, he noticed there was a new message from Grace. His throat closed as he gasped at the sight of the pic she sent him…

A relative close-up of a cleanly shaved pussy with her middle finger half inside and the index lifted, showing a trail of her wetness dangling from it. Walter's cock throbbed violently, a near convulsion as if he was about to cum. He reached down to clasp his hand around his trembling shaft and, with a couple of aggressive strokes, came so hard that a loud grunt escaped his mouth. "Aaaarrrghh!!!" echoed through the quiet house. Walter spurted his load right there on his office floor carpet, eyes wide open, and fixated on Grace's delicious-looking wet pussy as he kept on stroking the cum out of his throbbing cock until the knee-buckling aftermath shivered through his body.

It took a couple of seconds for his senses to return, after which he quickly stuffed his wet mess of a cock back into his pants and quickly pulled it back up. He opened his office door and popped his head out to hear if anyone had woken up. Silence. He closed the door again, flopped back down into his chair, and started typing.

'Fuck me!! I came so hard now that I nearly fell over! Lol! Your pussy looks soooo hot! Thank you, beautiful!'

No reply. Walter wondered if he had been duped. He had heard of scammers who blackmailed people and immediately felt anxious about what he had just done.

'Fuck, I sent a dick pic to a stranger! Someone I haven't met! What the fuck, Walter, are you stupid?' he scolded himself.

Wild thoughts ran through his mind, increasingly frazzled about what could happen. He stepped outside, lit a cigarette, and checked his phone again for messages. Nothing. He looked at the pussy pic again, taking a closer look to see if there was any hint of who this might be. He was busy enlarging the photo when the phone buzzed again.

It was Grace.

'Baby, your hard cock made me cum so long! Sorry, it took me a while to recover.'

Walter let out a sigh of relief.

'She must be for real,' he pondered to himself, 'but maybe I should be more careful now.'

'Well that is the most exciting news I've had in a while,' he typed in his reply.

Unable to help himself, he added, 'I would give anything to taste your wet pussy.'

'Oh, baby, I would love that too!' came the reply a moment later.

And then, 'It would be amazing.'

Walter's mind reeled, 'Wow! Is this too good to be true?'

'Yes! Yes, it would!' was the only message he could eventually muster after typing, deleting, and re-typing a couple of times.

He lit another cigarette and stared at the phone, eager for a reply. About five minutes ticked by, and then Grace messaged a one-liner that simply said she was dozing off and she would chat to him the next day.

Walter's mood dropped as he typed. 'Goodnight, beautiful, thank you for an amazing evening… and orgasm! Chat soon x'

He put out his cigarette, headed back into the house, and locked up. He readied himself to go to sleep on the couch in his office. As he lay there, his mind kept returning to the night's events… Grace's pussy pic, his dick pic, his unreal orgasm! He was about to drift off to sleep when he heard his phone vibrating and reached to check it. A message - from Grace!

There was a soft-core selfie pic that she took in a mirror. With her back to the mirror, she was holding the phone over her shoulder. A bulging side boob showed but was covered with her other arm. She was totally naked, but her long hair covered most of her back, bar the curves of her exposed buttocks. The unexpected image immediately sent another throb to Walter's wilted, sleepy cock.

'Sleep well, sexy man,' the message read.

'Already dreaming of you! You are amazing Grace (haha!) Sweet dreams hotness xxx,' he typed and tapped the screen to send.

By this time, Walter's cock was swelling again. Every heartbeat throbbed into his renewed erection as he inspected Grace's photo. He could, ever so slightly, make out more of her face.

"Damn she looks hot," he mumbled to himself as his free hand reached down into his briefs. This time, he stroked down to the base of his cock, where he clasped his hand around it to feel it grow harder. He slowly started masturbating to Grace’s photo.

She had stunning long, flowing auburn hair that hung down to the curve of her lower back, curling up at the edges that created a flow of luscious locks that covered her naked back. Her ass was tight and curvy, cheekily arched out towards the camera but not revealing much else. Walter closed his eyes and imagined his hands on Grace's body.

'My fingers tracing down her spine… all the way down to that sexy ass. Running my middle finger down into her crevice, feeling it slowly run over her ass before slipping inside her wet pussy.'

Walter climaxed for a second time that night.

The following day started as normal. Walter got the kids ready for school, dropped them off, and headed out to work. Walter's mind, however, was clogged up, and he found it difficult to focus on anything. Whatever he was doing, his mind kept wandering back to Grace. His heartbeat picked up whenever she entered his thoughts and several semi-erections were experienced throughout the day. He desperately wanted to message Grace, even considered calling her, but he would step back every time, overthinking it all way too much. Later that day, around mid-afternoon, he was busy driving and a message tone called his attention to his phone. It was Grace! He swerved his car to get back into his lane as he excitedly tried to open the message.

'Hey sexy man! Hope you are having a beautiful day.'

He pulled into a parking bay and typed a quick reply.

'Well hello gorgeous! All the better hearing from you. How is your day? Did you sleep well?'

'Slept like a baby, daddy,' came her quick reply, and another, 'Oh normal day at work, so over it. Did you sleep well too?'

And couple of seconds later: 'Did you like my selfie?'

A jolt rushed through Walter's cock as he read her last message. She made first contact AND she seemed legit. Relief washed over him, replaced by a tingling of excitement again.

During the next couple of days, Walter and Grace got to know each other a bit better, and a lot more intimately. Although she was quite young, only turning twenty in four months, she had an old soul and they could banter from sexual to spiritual and everywhere in between. Walter was open about his situation at home and Grace seemed understanding, supportive, and even caring in her responses, which got her under his skin. He found that he was increasingly more and more attracted to her. It was all immensely exciting, as it had been years since he had felt like this. Masturbation was at an all-time high and Walter's sexual desire for Grace grew by the day.

Eventually, one evening after they both experienced another solo-sexting-orgasm together, Walter flirted with the idea of them meeting up. There was a short lull before Grace's message simply said 'Ok' and then 'Could we meet at the mall or something like that?'

She was clearly cat-footed about this, but Walter picked up on her concern, and played it down with an 'Absolutely! Let's just grab a coffee? You choose the place'.

They arranged to meet the following Friday, as Grace would finish her work day early. When the day finally arrived, both Walter and Grace could barely contain their mutual excitement. They messaged each other all day and at the agreed time, Grace sent Walter a text to tell him where she was in the parking area. And that he should meet her there.

Walter arrived at the agreed location and soon spotted Grace standing next to her car, a white VW Caddie.

She looked even younger, with no makeup on and her long hair tied up behind her head. She wore tight black leggings with an oversized sweater and the shape of her large breasts pressed firmly against the fabric.

'She looks fucking amazing,' flashed through Walter's mind. Another jolt was sent to his groin; his heartbeat fluttered in anticipation. He parked next to her and got out of the car.

"Hello, beautiful! Fancy meeting you here," he announced with a big smile and walked straight up to her, holding out his arms.

Grace looked like a naughty schoolgirl. Tilted shoulder, with her hands behind her back, and one knee bent in front of the other. But when Walter got close to her, she leaped into his arms, and they held each other for the first time… firmly pressing their bodies against each other. Walter felt his cock stiffen against her, the heat at the point of contact burning into his groin. Grace acknowledged this by lightly grinding herself against his swelling anatomy.

"It feels near surreal holding you like this," Walter whispered in her ear, smelling her hair, which overwhelmed his senses and sent more stabbing pulses into his already throbbing cock.

"Yes. Yes, it does," was all Grace replied softly as she squeezed her arms around him.

She pulled away and stood back with her hands on her hips, looked Walter up and down, and pouted her lips.

"You're a real DILF aren't you?" she said and giggled naughtily.

"What's a DILF?" asked a bemused Walter.

"A Dad I'd Love to Fuck," she replied with a wicked laugh.

Walter burst out laughing too, but also blushed and quickly changed the conversation.

"Nice caddie you have," he diverted and pointed at her car.

Grace turned around, shrugged, and said something like, "Yeah, it is pretty cool yes," and then proceeded to tell Walter about all the scratches she had managed to get on it.

"Look at this one," she said and bent over to point at a small mark on the front bumper. She mischievously turned her back towards Walter, bending down at the hips to arch her ass up for Walter's full view. The lycra leggings were stretched thin, and Walter gazed hungrily at the now see-through view detailing the tiny G-string covering her pronounced pussy. Another skipped heartbeat. Another throb pounded into his cock. Staying bent down, Grace looked back at Walter and another big smile crossed her face when she saw his lustful stare.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" she teased and fluttered her eyelids.

"You are so fucking hot," was all that Walter could manage and uncomfortably adjusted his pants, to Grace's amusement.

"So, do you want to do a coffee?" she said as she walked back to him. She pushed up against him, slowly ran her index finger down his chest, and stopped on his stomach.

"Or do you want to do me?" Grace said softly and turned her hand to run across Walter's groin. His cock bulged against his pants as her hands softly caressed the outline of his hardness.

"Babe, I'll do you right here," he blurted out as his eyes closed and a groan escaped his mouth.

"Well, we can't do it right here, now can we?" She laughed and suggested they plan a night out somewhere.

"I can make that happen, absolutely," Walter exclaimed excitedly and quickly added, "Are you free tomorrow night?"

"Uhmm, yes I am," she answered, smiling, and leaned in to kiss Walter.

Their eager lips touched for the first time as they shared a passionate kiss, which only lasted a couple of seconds but felt like forever. As their sexual tension ignited, Grace pulled away first. Both of them looked around to see if anyone saw them. Walter had to dig into his pants, this time to reposition his fully erect cock. They took a moment and composed themselves.

"I must say, I am amazed how good that felt. Just so natural. Not weird, or uncomfortable, or awkward. Was it?" Walter exhaled softly.

Grace did not answer him. She looked him straight in the eye, took a step back against the bonnet of her car, arched backward, and pushed one hand into the front of her leggings. She loudly squished around a bit before she pulled it out and held her wet, sticky fingers in front of Walter's face. She stood still when Walter took her hand and sucked the two dripping fingers into his mouth. His eyes closed and a low moaning sound came from deep inside his chest.

When he opened his eyes, Grace's mouth was slightly open, and then bit down on her bottom lip, clearly aroused by Walter sucking off her pussy juice-soaked fingers.

"That... was perfect," she crooned softly, as if in a daze, and kissed Walter again. She could taste herself inside his mouth.

"I think you are perfect," Walter mused as their lips parted. He held on to her hand.

"So you'll pick me up tomorrow, right? What time should I be ready?" she asked after Walter dried her fingers on his shirt.

"Let's make it for about 5 pm, I'll book us a room at a hotel in town. We can go out for dinner and drinks? What do you think?" replied Walter confidently.

"Oh, I'll be ready," Grace giggled excitedly.

They said their goodbyes to each other, throbbing wet with anticipation and excitement about what was going to happen.

Present Day

The past twenty-four hours have been hell for Walter, who can't think of anything else but Grace's wet pussy-dipped fingers in his mouth; the taste of her cunt lingers continuously in his mind. He masturbated at least four times due to random full erections, as his mind fantasized about Grace. The thought of his tongue touching, and entering her wet pussy drives him over the edge each time, cumming with the thought of Grace's moaning as he slides into her warm snatch.

They have been texting all day, both expressing their excitement about the forthcoming evening together. When he fetches Grace, she's waiting outside the house address she sent him, and is dressed in a bright summer dress, her hair loose and with a little make-up on which he has not seen before.

'She looks fucking stunning,' he thinks to himself.

He gets out of the car and walks up to her where they embrace, kissing like old lovers.

"My mom is probably watching us," she giggles as she pulls away from Walter.

"Let's go then," he says and opens the car door for her.

The drive to town is about thirty minutes and they chat about this and that, both nervously avoiding any sexual innuendos. After arriving at their hotel, they book into their room, but not before the desk attendant's faux pas, by asking Walter if his daughter requires a separate room. Both Walter and Grace laugh off the mistake, but this also makes them both acutely aware that they're standing out as a couple.

When they finally arrive at their suite, they drop their bags and Walter opens a bottle of champagne he brought along. He lights a joint that they share on the balcony while looking out on the last sun rays shimmering over the city as it prepares for the nightlife to begin. Walter places his glass on the side table, gets up from his chair, and walks towards Grace, who is standing against the balcony railing, looking down at the streets. Her long silky hair is lightly blowing in the wind, and her dress seam dances up her legs to hint at what lies beneath. Walter comes up behind her, puts one arm around her waist, and pulls her against his body.

"Hmmm, this is what I have been looking forward to," he whispers into her neck, inhaling the scent of her hair and perfume.

Grace turns around, looks him in the eyes, and leans in slowly until her lips are right against Walter's. They can feel and taste the warm breath from each other as Walter pulls her head closer and passionately kisses her. The kiss lasts a while, becoming increasingly intense as their senses awaken and their hands move across each other's bodies.

Walter slips his hand under Grace's dress and first caresses her smooth ass before his strong hands start groping at Grace's firm buttocks, squeezing hard and then pulling his fingers up to lift her ass. She seems to like the attention on her booty and lifts herself to poke out her ass. Walter pulls his mouth away from hers and while looking into her half-closed eyes, runs his hand down her back with his middle finger, slowing down as he hits the top of her ass crevice, tracing down over her asshole and slips it into her now hot, wet pussy.

Grace throws her head back and lets out a groaning moan. Walter's cock twitches and he feels like he is about to cum looking at this gorgeous girl's facial reaction to his finger entering her pussy.

'Keep it together, don't cum now,' he thinks to himself.

"Why don't we go inside?" he whispers to Grace while still fingering her slowly. She opens her eyes and kisses him again.

"Yes, let's," she huskily replies. As they walk into the suite, she adds, "Could we have a shower? I would love to see your wet naked body," and smiles mischievously at him.

She proceeds to the bathroom, and Walter can hear the shower being turned on and the door closing. He downs the last of his champagne and walks into the bathroom. Grace is already in the shower and her naked body is blurred by the water on the glass door. Turning around, she wipes a section clear to see him. Walter can clearly make out her large breasts and he feels his cock twitch in excitement. While she is watching him, he pulls off his shirt and starts walking towards her, undoing his belt and letting his trousers drop to the floor, unveiling his erect manhood. He can see Grace stare at him and drop her gaze to view his package. A pouting smile appears on her face as she pushes the door open to let Walter in.

KariCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KariCarter

"Come here, handsome," and she pulls him into the shower and starts kissing him. Slow and deliberate, tongues swirling around one another while hot water splashes over them. She pulls away again.

"That was so sexy, baby," Grace says softly.

"What was?" replies Walter.

"The way you stepped out of your clothes, your hard cock popping out, and your eyes looking at me the whole time. I could just orgasm right here," she says and steps in closer to wrap her arms around him.

They hold onto each other, kissing, and fondling each other for a while longer, both enjoying the touch of their naked bodies against each other. Walter kisses her on the forehead.

"Perhaps we can take this to the bed now?" and motions to open the door to get out.

They both dry off, all the while looking at each other as if they can't get enough. Walter takes her hand and leads her to the bed, where he stops and turns her towards him.

"You are so sexy, Grace, I have fucked you so many times in my mind, I really can't wait to have you," he says softly and starts kissing Grace before she can respond.

As they lock lips, Grace can feel Walter's cock edge up into her belly and she reaches down to run her thumb over his erect glans, the electrifying touch pushing out some pre-cum onto her fingers which she swirls around his cock, much to Walter's enjoyment. He breaks the kiss and bends down to lift one of her tits, sucking the whole nipple into his mouth and releasing it between his teeth. Grace shudders against him. He pushes her back onto the bed. She flops down on her back, staring at Walter, her anticipation palpable in her eyes. She seductively starts sucking one finger in her mouth and lifts her knees to slowly open her legs, exposing her hairless, tight pussy slit.

"Jesus, Grace, I need to taste you, now!" Walter growls as he immediately drops down between her open legs. As much as he wants to bury his tongue in her wet cunt, he stops his face millimetres from her moist mound. He can feel the heat emanating from her pussy onto his face and he closes his eyes to inhale her sweet scent. He peers up at Grace across her mound. She is perched up on her elbows looking down at him between her legs. Her jaw dropped slightly open and her lustful eyes are staring at him intently.

"Eat my pussy, please do it now," she instructs suddenly with a seductive look, making Walter's cock quiver with excitement.

He can feel his pre-cum dripping onto his legs as he proceeds to use both hands to tenderly open Grace's closed slit. Her pussy looks virginal, shaved perfectly clean, and her outer mounds pushing the slit tightly closed. Only once Walter parts her folds, are her tiny pink inner lips exposed. A trickle of Grace's pussy nectar leaks out and Walter watches as it slowly runs down her perineum onto her petite pink asshole where it sticks.

"Oh, baby, your pussy is just fucking perfection," Walter exclaims as he lowers his mouth to cover her entire pussy, sucking back to pull her inner lips and clit out of hiding.

Grace arches her hips up into his face while letting out little moans. Still fully covering her pussy with his mouth, Walter's tongue darts forward and hits her clit for the first time, causing Grace to jerk with such vigour that Walter nearly gets thrown off. But he grips her hips tightly and proceeds to flick his tongue rhythmically against Grace's, now swelling, clit button.

As he is doing so, he looks up to watch Grace. Her eyes are closed, one hand rubbing her breasts and pulling at her erect nipples. Her other hand is on his head, and holding onto his hair, pulling Walter's mouth onto her pussy.

"Aaah, aah, aaaah, don't stop, daddy, fuck me with your tongue. Aaah, yes, fuck me!!"

Grace's dirty talk only makes Walter more excited and his tongue speeds up against her clit. The pressure increases further as Grace pulls his head into her snatch. He can sense she is starting to tense up and abruptly pulls his mouth away. Grace's juices are running down his chin, dripping onto his chest.

"Don't stop! Please, baby, fuck I need to cummm," Grace moans in a longing tone.

Walter's gaze is fixed on her glistening pussy, now more open with her swollen labia and clit glistening in the light.

"Fuck, you taste delicious, baby," he says and slams his face onto her again, his teeth hitting against her clit, which only makes Grace moan louder.

He again starts working on her pussy, this time less frantic and with a more deliberate pace. Walter darts his tongue into her pussy and runs her sticky nectar up to her throbbing clit. He flicks it before he gets back inside her and he repeats these long licks for a while, drinking on her juices as he is doing so.

He senses Grace is building up again and slips his middle finger into her wet, hot pussy, moaning loudly himself as he feels her warmth envelop his finger. He massages into her, down towards her ass and then up the ceiling of her cervix. Then adds another finger and proceeds to finger-fuck her while drilling her clit with his tongue. Grace's pussy is gushing onto his mouth and he has to swallow regularly to stop himself from choking.

Grace's hips start to buck and her moaning becomes louder and more anxious. Keeping his two fingers circling inside her, he increases the pressure against her clit. Grace lets out a high-pitched squeal as she starts to cum, holding it for the duration of her orgasm. Both of her hands grip Walters' hair, jerking his face into her, thrusting her hips upwards, and slamming into his face with brute force. As the sound of her squealing subsides, Walter mounts her pussy with his mouth again and sucks her back in his mouth, holding it until Grace's breathing and wriggling stop. As he pulls away, he watches her open her eyes. She looks near angelic, literally glowing from her orgasm. Still holding his hair in her hands, she pulls him up towards her.

"Oh, baby! I fucking love your tongue! Now let me have your cock!" she instructs, wrapping one hand around his dick and guiding it to her pussy.

Walter nearly explodes as he enters Grace for the first time. Her hot pussy feels a million times better than he imagined.

'So tight, and so hot,' run through his mind as his eyes close and his head arches upwards. The look of pure ecstasy is exactly what Grace wanted to see; watching Walter fuck her pussy is something she had been fantasizing about a lot, too.

"Fuck my pussy, Walter!" she calls out again as he looks down on her.

His one hand grips her ass to pull her closer, and the other runs up her stomach to her bouncing tits, squeezing her hard nipples between his fingers. Grace arches up to Walter, lifting her hips to his rhythm and watching the veins on his forehead bulge as he suddenly cries out, "Oh fuck, Grace, I'm going to cum!"

Grace grabs his arms, her nails digging into him. "Fuck me, Daddy! Cum inside me, cum for me!"

This is all Walter can take. He feels his balls clench to unload and lets out a roar as his cum shoots out of him.

"AAAAAHHHH!!"

His body shudders as the orgasm ripples through him. Grace joyfully laughs out loud, clearly enjoying the sight of Walter cumming into her. He is hovering over her, shaking, eyes closed, mouth open, and breathing heavily. She lifts her hips again and milks his cock with her pussy, which makes him collapse on top of her.

"That was fucking amazing, baby," he exhales, still catching his breath. He looks into her eyes and kisses her with his pussy-juice-covered mouth. The taste of their sex lingers in their kiss.

"Yes, that was," replies Grace, "and not bad for the first time," she laughs and winks at him.

"Well can you give an old man a couple of minutes, will you?" laughs Walter as he slides down to her chest. "God your tits are stunning," he says, and takes one nipple in his mouth, sucking it just enough to pull it up again.

He releases the nipple from his lips and blows softly on it. A smile crosses his face as the nipple responds, growing darker in colour and hardening before his eyes. He does the same with the other, this time with Grace letting out a small moan and grabbing his hair again to pull him closer. Walter runs his tongue over the nipple again, then down to her stomach, where he loiters to circle her belly button. Grace can feel her pussy starting to throb again as the sensation of his hot tongue is followed by a wet trail of coolness that makes her skin sensitive, giving her goosebumps that make her hair stand up. Walter motions further down, but as he gets to her mound, he grabs her hips and turns her over onto her stomach.

"Lift your ass for me," he instructs firmly, "I want to get a better look at this uber sexy butt of yours."

Grace gets onto her hands and knees and slowly lifts her ass for Walter, her butt cheeks parting as she fully extends it to him. She turns her head to look back at Walter and smiles at the sight of him. His eyes are wide open, full of lust for her again.

"Well, I have to say, you have an amazing body, baby, the sweetest pussy I've ever had, and," Walter ponders in a deep voice, "the sexiest asshole I've ever seen."

"Oh god no! I don't like my asshole at all," Grace replies and moves her butt down again, bashfully, suddenly feeling shy under Walter's gaze.

"No! Lift back to where you were," Walter's voice is firm again and lightly slaps her right butt cheek. Grace peers back at him in surprise and lifts her ass again.

Walter runs his hand over her buttocks, firmly rubbing outwards to stretch her ass wide open. Her asshole twitches every time as if trying to protect itself.

"It seems your asshole is a tad shy," quips Walter, laughing, "or are you feeling a little vulnerable?" he adds as he spreads her ass open again and runs his middle finger down her ass crack onto her pucker, where he stops. "I won't hurt you. If you want me to stop, then we'll stop, ok?"

Walter's voice is low and Grace becomes aware of his heavy breathing again, which makes her feel really excited.

"Ok, baby," she says softly as she looks back at Walter, who is totally fixated on her exposed butt.

Grace considers herself sexually mature as she lost her virginity when she was sixteen and has had regular sex partners since. But this was with boys. Boys who got their dicks out, shoved it into her mouth, and fucked her cunt hard. She's had big dicks, small dicks, thick and thin, but always a young dick. Never has she felt touched like this, adored like this. She feels empowered and it is a massive turn-on for her.

Walter's touch on her asshole made her clench up, but this was also due to a throb that pulsed through to her clit. She likes it.

"Have you done anal?" she asks.

"Not really," comes Walter's husky reply, "I've tried for years to get my ex to try it but she was never keen, really. I do subscribe, however, to the conviction that this entire area is an erotic zone," he explains while waving over her butt and pussy.

Walter looks back up at Grace, regains his composure, and leans over to get a bottle out of his toiletry bag. Grace watches him as he pops the lid open and proceeds to pour some gel-like liquid onto her ass, just above her hole. As he puts the bottle away, Grace can feel the coldness run down onto her asshole, making her flinch again. She feels that throb again.

"Mmmm, that's so fucking cold but it feels wicked," she purrs as Walter positions himself between Grace's spread legs.

He uses both hands to massage the lubricant onto her ass, using his thumbs around her hole, massaging the tight sphincter in a circular motion. He can feel Grace starting to relax under his hands and watches as her hole opens slightly, his thumbs pushing it further apart to expose her pink inner folds.

"Fuck!" exclaims Walter, "Your ass is making me ache again," and gestures at his rock-hard cock. Grace looks back and smiles with a pout.

"Then fuck me with your hard cock daddy! Please fuck my ass. I want you to fuck my ass, Walter."

Grace's dirty talk and begging face make him shudder with lust.

"Oh yes, baby," Walter hisses, "I'm will be fucking your beautiful ass! But first, your mouth."

He climbs off the bed, walks to the front, and bends down to kiss Grace passionately. Their lusty mouths are wet and taste and smell of each other. Walter pulls away and brings his cock right to Grace's mouth. She looks down onto the glistening head and runs her tongue along the underside of his shaft, which makes his cock quiver upwards. She watches as more pre-cum dribbles out of him. She is loving his unconditional lust for her and can feel how her loins burn with the desire to be fucked again.

She sucks his entire cock into her mouth, gagging as it slams down her throat. She looks up at him to watch how he gasps in pleasure, throwing his head back with a loud guttural groan. She can feel her own ache sweep down into her pussy, literally jerking her body.

Walter pulls his dick out of her mouth and bends down to run his tongue into her mouth again, this time grabbing her hair to lift her head as she senses the beast coming out of him, which only makes her ache more.

"Fuck me, Walter, fuck me now!" she shrieks as their mouths pull apart.

Walter moves back behind her.

"Lift your ass baby, show me your holes," he commands.

Grace eagerly thrusts her ass as high as she can to expose her entirely to him. She feels her butt cheeks being pulled apart again, his weight shifting onto her… his hot and heavy breath upon her butt. She lets out a moan when she feels his tongue trace around her ass hole and then softly darts into her.

Then he moves down to her clit. She is trying to hold still but can barely control her trembling legs, her whole body feeling like it is emanating heat, like it is on fire. She feels his mouth mount her pussy, his lips sucking down and pulling her clit into his mouth again. It's so hot, and when she feels his tongue swirl around her clit, she lets out an ecstatic scream.

"Ooooh my god!" Grace cries out.

"That feels soooo goooood baby." her voice whimpers under her moans.

Walter pulls her pussy lips apart and darts his tongue into her wetness, his lustful groaning vibrating into her insides. He runs her sticky pussy-cum lube down to her clit and starts flicking it. He hears Grace's breath shortening, her muscles tensing, and her body arching back into him. She is on the edge of another orgasm when he pulls away abruptly and slaps her ass, with some force this time.

Grace's face contorts as she cries out in pain; more intensely so as it was completely unexpected.

"You'll cum when I say you can!" Growls Walter and positions himself behind her, his cock resting on her asshole.

Grace's heart skips a beat, expecting a hard cock ramming into her ass. Involuntarily she feels her sphincter tense up and closes her eyes, but Walter pushes his cock down and slides into her pussy, thrusting himself fully into her. She gasps as she feels his cock start to move in and out of her soaked pussy; the squishing, wet sound of sex driving her further into ecstasy.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me hard!" she begs again.

Walter slows into a rhythmic fuck, and although she's had bigger, his cock is so hot inside her. She focuses on the sensation of him moving in and out of her, feeling her orgasm building up inside her again. Walter's thumb is pushing against her pucker. She can feel it pushing into her, only a bit at first as her sphincter contracts in response to the foreign object penetrating her.

But Walter simply relaxes the pressure and keeps on rubbing over her hole, a feeling she is starting to enjoy with every thrust of Walter's cock pushing into her. She closes her eyes again and pushes her ass back against Walter's thumb, feeling it slip all the way into her asshole. There is an initial shock wave that runs through her body, her sphincter closing hard around Walter's thumb. Her ass feels full, but he is patient and holds still until she loosens. A warm sensation fills her as the tension recedes around his finger.

"Hmmm, that feels good baby," Grace mumbles as Walter starts moving his thumb in and out of her in time with his cock.

She can feel his cock rubbing through the thin wall separating her ass from her pussy which increases the sensation of his cock inside her. She feels the release as his thumb slips past her sphincter and his cock slips out of her pussy, and groans loudly as both are pushed back into her.

"Oh my god. I fucking love it, baby, don't stop, keep fucking my holes baby, don't stop," Grace begs through her loud moans.

Walter keeps slow-fucking her for a while until he feels her start tensing again.

"Turn over!" comes his command, as he releases her cunt and ass to roll her onto her back.

"Pull up your legs," Walter pushes Grace's legs up to her shoulders, and lifts her ass off the bed.

Straddling her on his knees, he slaps his swollen cock against her clit, slips it into her once, and moves back slightly.

"Now rub your clit, baby," he instructs.

Grace starts rubbing her soaking mess of a pussy, diving her fingers into her wetness and liberally massaging it over her swollen clit. Walter grabs the lube bottle again and pours some onto his cock, watching Grace writhing under him with two fingers eagerly circling her clit. She feels Walter position his cock against her asshole, which strangely doesn't make her flinch again. Instead, she imagines her hole parting like lips in a kiss and she pushes down to experience his cock slide into her.

"Fuck! Aaahhh!!" she cries out loudly. The girth of his cock is much more substantial than his thumb, and another shockwave shudders through her body again.

Walter holds still for her sphincter to settle around his rigid cock. Grace's eyes close as she tries to focus on her clit, and her orgasm which has been building for some time now and making her feel like she is going to explode.

The sensation of his hot cock entering her intensifies her desire to be fucked hard. The anticipation of which is driving her to aching heights she has never experienced before.

Walter slowly edges in deeper, holding it there every time before pulling back again. When he senses her comfort, he gently pushes into her again and continues this rhythm until he is fully buried in her ass. At this moment he starts thrusting. Long, hard strokes in and out of her. He looks down at her. She is rubbing her clit frantically. Tits flailing wildly.

'Fucking surreal!' Walter is in wonder as he looks at Grace's cum-face. She's got this tension-frown on her face, her gaping mouth moaning and whimpering loudly, and her eyes… her eyes were wide open and gazing up at him.

'She might just well be the single most beautiful being in the universe at this point,' Walter muses.

The more Grace senses her orgasm building, the more she is enjoying the sensation of Walter's dick in her ass. She was still thinking about this when she felt a sudden heat spreading throughout her body, becoming more intense and then simultaneously moving down into her clit. Her orgasm hits her hard and spreads through her body until it seems like her entire being is vibrating. Her whole hand is now feverishly rubbing her pussy and she feels warm liquid pouring out onto her hands as her body bucks and contorts at the climax.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" she cries out, rubbing wildly and clutching at Walter's cock.

She clasps her hand around the base of his cock to follow the movement into her ass. She is loving the sensation of his dick gliding through her hand into her, extending her orgasmic rupture. She eventually opens her eyes; she wants to see Walter.

He is red in the face, with bulging veins on his forehead and neck. His eyes are full of lust for her, a sight she knows she will treasure forever. She feels his cock twitch before his hot load spurts into her. She plunges two fingers into her pussy to feel his cock thrusting and convulsing inside her. Walter lets out a loud roar as he cums, pumping her ass so hard she can feel and hear his balls slap against her butt.

Walter slumps down on top of her, his cock still twitching inside her, and she feels his body shudder against hers.

Both of them just lie there for a while, taking in the enormity of the moment, their bodies vibrating in unison, their breaths heavy. Grace feels how Walter's dick softens inside her and slips out, hot cum running out of her, which makes her shudder again.

"That was so hot, baby," she says softly and, giggling naughtily, adds, "I think, I squirted?"

He pushes himself up to look at her.

"I think you actually did squirt," he says, laughing, "And it was fucking beautiful. You are absolutely amazing, baby."

"Well, that is two firsts for me, sir! Fucked in the ass and got to squirt. Damn, daddy, you've ticked two boxes tonight," Grace laughs and blushes again as she compliments Walter.  

He looks at her, tenderly, cups her face, and kisses her again.

"Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" he asks nervously.

"I feel fucked, beautiful man. Proper fucked. And I want you to do it again please." she adds, before coming up to kiss him.

"I could fuck you forever," he murmurs into her mouth.

 

Published 
Written by WetWalter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments