Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughters Friend, Part 2

"After dropping my daughter off at the airport, there is a surprise waiting for me at home"

58
11 Comments 11
36.9k Views 36.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

It’s been a mundane few weeks since Alex came by the house. I haven’t seen or heard from her since she gave me mind-numbing head on my couch while my daughter slept upstairs. Claire hasn’t brought her up either. Maybe she feels awkward about hooking up with her friend’s father and wants to keep her distance. That’s my best guess. I understand, but it would’ve been nice to see her at least once, even if we didn’t get a chance to do anything. I should’ve asked for her number when she was here. Oh well.

Today is a bittersweet day. I’m driving Claire to the airport. Her winter break is over and she’s already heading back to school for the new semester. I think she had a good time being home, but I know she’s anxious to get back to her friends and new life back East. I can already see she’s a little more mature than when she left the first time. As a father, that brings me such joy. My little girl is growing up, step by step.

I ran through a few different emotions in my head as we drove on the 405 to LAX. Sad to see Claire leave but happy to know that she is adjusting well to college. However, my mind kept floating back to Alex and whether or not I’d see her again. I didn’t know when she was going back to school, and I couldn’t really ask Claire about it because I didn’t want her to get suspicious. She’s a little self-centered, but she’s no dummy.

“Well, Dad, this is it.”

“Yes. Have a safe flight, sweetie. Call me as soon as you land.”

I was fighting back tears. Always the hardest part.

“I will, Dad. Thanks for making my break a good one. I’ll see you soon!”

We hugged, and Claire headed for TSA. I waited until she was out of sight and made my way to the parking lot. I sat in my car until I knew her plane had taken off and then headed home.

It was fairly late when I got back to my neighborhood. Rounding the corner to my house I thought I might pour myself a drink and sit outside and look at the stars. Just relax, listen to some music and zone out. When I pulled into the driveway and spotted Alex on the front porch of my house, I had a feeling my relaxing night had just been thrown out of the window.

I was a rare mix of surprised, confused, and excited. When I parked I could tell she wasn’t in a good mood but as soon as she saw me she perked up. Alex has such a pure smile, I instinctively smiled back at her.

“Hi.”

“Hi, Mr. Kane. How’s it going?”

“Good. Everything okay with you, Alex?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Well, you’re at my house. And it’s pretty late. And I don’t see any other car here so I’m assuming you walked over here. Also looks like you’ve been crying.”

“Wow, you’ve got a good eye, ha-ha.” She was deflecting.

“Alex. What is going on?”

I sat down next to her and waited for an answer.

“I took your advice and told my parents I didn’t want to go back to school. We fought. I couldn’t handle it, so I left and just started walking.”

“Were you looking for Claire? I just drove her to the airport. She’s already gone.”

“I know. I sent her a text earlier today wishing her luck in school. I didn’t tell her I wasn’t going back.”

“Okay.”

“Yeah. I wanted to see you.”

“Really? How come?

“I had nowhere else to go.”

“I see.”

Man, this is rough. Poor girl. I feel for her, I really do.

“Have you been out here long?”

“Not really. Yes, I don’t know. My phone died a while ago.”

“Alright. Well, let’s go inside. You can charge it and we can figure out what to do next. Hungry?”

Alex grinned.

 

We entered the house and Alex sat at the kitchen island while I started working on a grilled cheese. Claire says I make the most delicious grilled cheeses this side of the Mississippi, but I think she’s a bit biased.

Thankfully Alex and I have the same type of phone, so I let her use my charger. When she had a good enough charge, she called her parents. She told them she was at a friend’s house and would be back in the morning. Bold of her, if I must say.

“Is that alright?” she mouthed while still on the phone.

I nodded my head yes. I didn’t think I was in much of a position to say no. She needed a break from her family. Plus, I wasn’t going to object to a hot girl who recently blew me staying at my house.

Alex smiled and went back to her conversation.

Soon after, she hung up the phone.

“Wow.”

“Everything good?” Perfect timing on her part. Grilled cheese is done!

“I think so. They seemed pretty calm about everything. They told me they loved me and just want the best for me. We agreed to talk about it more tomorrow.”

“Nice! I knew it would work out.”

“Thanks, Mr. Kane. I’m so relieved.”

“I bet. Ready to eat?”

“Absolutely.”

I slid the plate over to Alex and she took a huge bite of the sandwich. More like massive, if I’m being honest. Girl can eat.

“Slow down, kid. It’s not going anywhere.”

“Sorry. It’s so good! Do you make this often?”

“It was Claire’s favorite when she was a kid but nowadays I only make it if she’s home.”

“Oh, okay. I could eat this every day, honestly.”

“Maybe you can, if you stay.”

Alex looked up at me.

“Maybe.” Alex gave me a subtle wink.

There she goes again. Damn, she sure knows how to get me going.

“Well, now that you’re staying over, you can sleep in Claire’s room if you’d like. Are you tired?”

“Not really.”

“Good. I was thinking about having a drink and sitting outside. Care to join me?”

“Sure.”

“Great. Finish your food and meet me out there. Take your time.”

“Okay…”

 

I took a beer from the fridge and walked out to the patio. I was in kind of a hurry, cause I’m pretty sure Alex could see I had a raging boner the entire time we were talking. Fuck! I can’t control myself around that girl. The whole time she was eating I was imagining that sandwich was my cock and she was gagging trying to take all of me in her sweet, sinful mouth. The last few weeks have felt like months. She’s all I’ve been thinking about. I don’t want to assume anything will happen, but I have a hard time imagining a scenario where we don’t end up in bed together. So much for zoning out tonight!

I grabbed some firewood from the side of the house and started up the fire pit. After that, I plopped down in a chair and began working on my beer. Made it about halfway when Alex slid the back door open. She walked over and sat in a chair right next to me. 

“All done?”

“Yep. Thanks a lot for the food and letting me stay the night.”

“You’re welcome, Alex.”

Alex looked around the backyard with wondrous eyes.

“Wow, this view is something. I was always jealous of Claire for living here. You can see the stars so clearly.”

“Yeah, that’s one of the main reasons I bought it. Are you an amateur stargazer like me?”

“Definitely. I love looking up at the night sky. It just does something to me, ya know?”

“Oh, I know.”

“Cool. You must’ve done really well in Hollywood to afford a place like this.”

“You could say that. Wasn’t easy, though. Being a young, black, screenwriter in an industry where middle-aged white men were the norm was tough to break into. But I knew I could do it and do it well, so I just hung in there and when I got my shot, I ran with it.”

We both looked up at the sky at the same time. The night fell silent. Alex and I got lost in the stars. I sit out here on my own a lot, but it’s nice having someone beside me who appreciates this place just as much as I do.

I broke the silence. “Would you like something to drink?”

“No, thanks. I hate beer.”

“Fair enough. It’s an acquired taste.”

“If you say so, Mr. Kane.”

“Anthony.”

“What?”

“Call me Anthony. Or Ant. Doesn’t matter to me. Mr. Kane is way too formal. Besides, we’re way past formal.”

“True.” Alex blushed and looked down. She knew what I meant.

“So, do you have any plans since you won’t be going back to school?”

“I don’t. I want to get a job, but I don’t know what I’d want to do.”

“Gotcha. I actually know someone who’s looking to hire someone for part-time work.”

“Really? Who?

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

“Me. You know what I do, right?”

“Scriptwriting?”

“Yep. These days I get a lot of scripts from up and coming screenwriters asking for help in polishing their work as well as general questions they have about the business. I just look the scripts over and make notes or corrections where I see fit. I could use an assistant to help me weed out the good ones from the bad. Interested?”

“Hell, yeah!”

I was surprised by her enthusiasm.

“Sorry. Just the thought of working with you, being around you every day, got me excited.”

“Why would that excite you?”

“…Because I like you.”

“Is that so? It’s been a while since I’ve seen you, I didn’t think you were interested.”

“I am more than interested, Mr. Kan- I mean, Anthony. I just felt weird coming back here with Claire around. I wanted to wait until she was gone before we saw each other again.”

“I get that. So how is it now, seeing me without her here?”

“Honestly? I am SHOCKED I’m still wearing clothes.”

 

We didn’t make it halfway up the stairs before Alex was topless and I was biting and sucking on her pink, round nipples. Her melodious moans echoed throughout the large, empty house.

As I carried her to my bedroom, she stopped me in the middle of the hallway.

“What’s up?” I asked. I hoped she wasn’t having second thoughts because I couldn’t wait any longer to be inside this girl.

She stared at me, bit her lip, then looked to her left. I looked that way and knew exactly what she had in mind.

“Oh, you’re bad.”

“Hehe.”

I opened the door and threw Alex on the bed. Not just any bed. Claire’s bed. She wanted me in her best friend's bed! What a naughty girl!!

She watched with almost fiery intent as I slowly took off my shirt. I wanted Alex to get a good look at my body. The body that was going to ravage her for hours on end.

“You have a six-pack.”

“I do.”

“Fuck.”

I pulled Alex to the edge of the bed and slid off her pants. I placed soft kisses on her smooth, freshly shaven legs. Last time, we were concerned Claire might catch us but tonight no one was going to rush me in exploring this woman’s marvelous body.

“Anthony, Mr. Kane, please eat my pussy.”

“Is that what you really want?”

“Yesss”

“Good girl.”

Using one hand, I moved Alex’s panties to the side. She was ready for me, as evident by her leaking pussy. I grabbed her legs and blew gently on her vagina. She squirmed, but I held her in place.

“Oh GOD.”

“You alright, babe?”

“Yes. It’s just…been a while.”

Liar.

“This is your first time being eaten out, isn’t it?”

Alex nodded her head.

That’s all I needed to hear. A switch flipped in my brain and I dove tongue-first into that pussy. Alex let out a booming moan and flung her head back while I went to work. I explored every part of her vagina. I licked up and down, side to side, and made sure to give special attention to her clit. She had a very powerful orgasm not too long after I started.

With her legs shaking and her hands clawing at my scalp, I moved her to the top of the bed. Her curly head rested on the pillow and I went back to sucking on those bouncy breasts.

“Ohhh, Mr. Kane, Mr. Kane…”

“I told you to call me Anthony.”

“I know, but every time I say Mr. Kane I get really wet.”

“Well, if that’s the case then go ahead and call me whatever you like, baby.”

“Okay. I’m ready.”

“Ready for what?”

“For you to be inside me.”

I sat up. I looked at Alex on the bed. She was breathing heavy and giving me a look. A look I’ve seen on many women in the past. Her eyes told me she was indeed ready for me. I slid off my shorts and ran the head of my cock in a circular motion on her clit. Alex gripped the sheets and closed her eyes.

“I’m going to break you, Alex.”

“I know! I want it, Mr. Kane!”

I bent down. I ran my hand through Alex’s hair. She smiled at me and I smiled at her. We kissed passionately, and mid-kiss my cock entered her tiny vagina. Immediately Alex’s arms and legs were wrapped around my back. Her nails also dug into my skin at the same time.

At first, I could only get the head inside her. That was good enough for both of us. She was going to need time to adjust to me and vice versa.

“Are you okay?”

With her eyes still closed, she nodded her head. I kissed her forehead and kept going. I would push a little further in, then go out, then go back in. Before long, I was halfway in and that’s when the fun started.

Alex started moaning and getting into it. She opened her eyes and kissed me with lots of tongue. I moved faster inside Alex and we both began to moan. God, she felt so good. I haven’t been with a woman so tight in ages.

“Am I hurting you?” I asked.

“No, not anymore. This feels so good. I think I’m going crazy, Mr. Kane.”

“That’s hot. I love the way you’re clawing at my back. Keep doing that.”

“Yes, sir. This is amazing!”

“We’re just getting started!”

To Alex’s surprise, I pulled out. Her eyes widened at the shock and confusion of what was happening. Before she could get her bearings, I flipped her on her stomach and took her from behind. I wanted to see that juicy ass as my cock impaled her.

“You’re so deep. You’re so goddamn deep!”

“Not deep enough. I’m going to get all of my dick inside you. You want that?”

“Do it, Daddy!”

Daddy? Oh, this girl is freaky.

I put the entire length of my cock inside Alex’s pussy. I grabbed her wrists and put her arms behind her back. She screamed out in pleasure and came all over my dick.

She was still cumming when I pulled out again and switched positions. I stood at the edge of the bed and lifted her legs in the air. I grabbed Alex’s waist and positioned her right in front of me. I slowly slid the entire length of my cock into Alex. Her eyes widened, and she bit her lip.

“How are you doing, baby?”

“Huh?” She said softly.

Poor girl. Completely out of it.

“Nothing. You want more?”

“Uh-huh.”

Alex placed her arms above her head and lay back. There was no doubt who was in control now. I was getting close, but I wanted to see her cum again, so I rubbed her clit while I fucked her. Alex’s third orgasm rushed over her body like a tidal wave, causing her to moan and spill out incoherent sounds.

Seeing Alex, on my daughter’s bed, creaming all over my cock may have gotten me harder than I had ever been before. This girl was special. Not just because of her body. Not because I really do have a sweet spot for redheads. I’ll never tell her this, but I didn’t need her help with the script work.  She’s a good girl who just needs a break in life. I’ll do anything I can to help.

I thrust as hard and as fast as I could, then erupted inside Alex. A huge grin appeared on her face when I busted. From her reaction, she was desperate for a creampie. What a girl. After making sure all of my load was inside Alex, I collapsed on the bed and she cuddled up to me. It was weird lying in Claire’s bed, but neither of us could really move.

“I feel…full. Mr. Kane, what just happened?”  Alex said as she lay on the bed, completely and undeniably satisfied.

“You just got a creampie by a big black cock, and you came many times.”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Ha!”

“I lost count of how many times I came. Seriously, you really did a number on me. Thank you, Mr. Kane.”

“I should be thanking you. I feel like a teenager again. You make me feel alive.”

That last line must have really made Alex feel good about herself. She wrapped her arm around me and laid her head on my chest.

“Mr. Kane?”

“Yes?”

“What’s going to happen now?”

“Now? We enjoy ourselves tonight. We forget about everything outside of this house. Then you go back home and talk to your parents. Make sure they understand why you don’t want to go back to school and make sure you have them on board.”

“Okay. I like that.”

“Yeah. You can tell them you have a job too. I’m sure that’ll make them happy."

“No doubt. Speaking of work, how much am I going to get paid?”

“Listen, you satisfy me like you just did from time to time, you can have however much you want.”

“Deal! How about just enough to go shopping every now and then? I love the mall.”

“No wonder you and my daughter are best friends.”

“Yay. Oh geez, some of your cum is leaking out of me. It’s hot as fuck but maybe we should we go to your bed? I don’t want to ruin Claire’s sheets.”

“Good idea. I filled you up pretty good, didn’t I?”

“Yes! I’ve never felt anything like that before.”

Alex looked up at me with those seductive eyes of hers. I leaned down, and we kissed.

“Mm!”

“What’s wrong?” Alex asked, concerned.

“I think I’m ready for round two.”
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments