Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Catering At A Business Event Leads to Debauchery - Money Talks

"Money talks. A cock is a cock, whether it’s my boyfriend’s cock or a stranger’s cock."

54
5 Comments 5
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I'm a typical teenager. I just graduated from high school and still live at home.  My name is Julie and I'm eighteen.  My boyfriend, Bruce, is my high school sweetheart.  We have been dating for three years and have been fucking for two years. I gave in to Bruce's demands for sex when I was sixteen.  I do enjoy fucking.

Bruce also lives at home, so we mostly fuck in the car. Every once in a while, we splurge and rent a cheap hotel room. We never spend the night, but it is nice to fuck in a bed. Fucking in a car isn't very comfortable. But, since we both live at home, we don't have options.

I know my parents know I'm not a virgin, but that isn't a topic of conversation in my family. They make believe I'm an innocent, good girl. Since I live at home, I have to obey their rules.  That means that Bruce can't sleep over.  I can't wait to be able to afford my own apartment.

I work at a restaurant as a waitress.  Bruce works at the same restaurant as a busboy and dishwasher.  I make pretty good tips, but Bruce is paid only slightly more than minimum wage. We love each other, but have an uncertain future. Neither of us wanted to go to college, so we are stuck in low-paying jobs for the time being.  We talk about going to the local community college, part-time, but that's down the road.

Mr. Johnson, the owner of the restaurant, does catering on the side.  Bruce and I make more money when we work one of the catering events.  I'm a waitress and Bruce tends bar.  No one has ever asked to see his ID, so they don't seem to care that he's not twenty-one.

We cater at some pretty nice houses.  The events are mostly neighborhood house parties, but once in a while, it's a business gathering. We both get some generous tips at the business parties.  It's not unusual for me to get a $100 tip, and for Bruce to get $50.  The older businessmen like to flirt, and as an eighteen-year-old, 'girl-next-door', I'm well aware what they are thinking.  They would love nothing more than an opportunity to fuck a nubile, cute, young woman.

After one of the parties, Bruce scolded me. He said, "Julie, did you have to flirt with the old guys at the party. We both know what they are thinking when they flirt with you. They want to fuck a young piece-of-ass, and you egg them on. I hate it when they touch your arm, or shoulder.  And don't think I haven't noticed when one or two of the guys pat you on the ass.  I want to punch them out."

I smiled at Bruce and replied, "Being friendly means higher tips. What's the big deal? I enjoy the attention and don't mind some harmless flirting.  Don't be a jealous jerk. Guys will be guys, even when they are older."

Depending on the size of the event, there were other waitresses who worked with me.  It could be as many as five of us, with two or three bartenders.  Mr. Johnson and his son did the cooking for the parties.  They would precook some of the food to make it easier to prepare once we were at the event.

Bruce also knew, full well, that Mr. Johnson was a lurch. He was always patting the girls' butts at the restaurant.  We didn't like it, but tolerated his inappropriate behavior.  All of us needed our jobs. A harmless pat on the ass was no big deal.  Bruce was well aware of Mr. Johnson's touching, didn't like it, but also agreed it was not a big deal. Just part of the job.

We had an upcoming business party to cater, and Mr. Johnson needed three of us to waitress.  He called us into his office and explained that this would be a different kind of party from anything we had ever catered.  He told us that the businessman who was holding the party wanted topless waitresses to entertain his clients from Asia.  He told us that he had hired three strippers from the local strip club to entertain at the event.

He looked at us and said, "I know this is unusual, and if any of you are uncomfortable, I understand.  I just want you to know what's up. It's up to you whether or not you want to work the event.  The strippers are going to hand out drinks, and you'll pass the hors d'oeuvres. The three of us were speechless.  

Nancy spoke up and said, "I guess that's okay, but hope the pay is more than usual."

Mr. Johnson agreed to double our normal wages.  He then said, "I expect the tips will be more than usual.  From what I've heard, businessmen from Asia can be pretty generous, especially when they are entertained by topless waitresses. You just have to do your job, and let the strippers set the tone.  I think it will be a fun event."

We all agreed to work the party.  And I was glad that Bruce would be the bartender.  I know he'd enjoy filling drinks for the topless waitresses. He and his buddies went to the strip club, from time to time, to let loose. He always told me he behaved himself and never participated in lap dances. I don't believe him, but also don't want to be a wet blanket on his time with his buddies.

Bruce was very happy, in fact too happy from my perspective, to be the bartender at the party. I was apprehensive, but looked forward to making some good money at the event.

When the night of the event was upon us, I dressed in a relatively sexy outfit.  Mr. Johnson asked all of us to dress up for the party. And he suggested we wear something sexy, to fit in with the theme of the event. I felt uneasy, but it was no big deal.

When I got to the party, Bruce was already there.  He took one look at me and said, "Julie, isn't that dress a little over-the-top? You usually wear a waitress outfit, not a sexy dress. What gives?"

I laughed and replied, "Mr. Johnson asked us to dress up for the party. It's no big deal. With three topless waitresses serving drinks, no one will give the three of us from the restaurant a second look.  The guests will be too busy checking out the tits on the strippers.  And I'm sure you'll be checking them out as well."

Bruce couldn't argue with that. It was what it was.

The guests started to arrive about the same time as the three strippers showed up.  They were hard-core strippers. All business. For them, this was just another night to entertain guys.  I didn't know what to expect.

There were about fifteen men at the event. They were all smiling at the topless women. And I could see them fondling the strippers' tits, who didn't seem to mind at all. The booze was flowing, and the guys were drunk. I saw one of the strippers disappear with one of the guests and head into the back of the house.  I pretty much knew what was going on. The stripper was going to make some extra money and probably fuck the horny Asian guy.

I was in a bit of a daze as I watched the strippers in action. A few of the guests acted like they were in a meat market. As I passed the hors d'oeuvres, more than one guy touched me inappropriately.  I couldn't tell if Bruce witnessed anything or not.

The time frame that we were hired for was coming to an end.  Bruce and Mr. Johnson started to pack up in preparation for leaving. Me and the other two waitresses from the restaurant helped load up the truck.  When we were done loading, Bruce and Mr. Johnson climbed into the truck and drove off.

It was time for us to leave as well, so we went into the house to get our things. The businessman who hosted the party came up to Nancy and took her aside.  Nancy then approached me and Carolyn and shocked us, saying, "Eric just asked me if we wanted to make serious money.  He told me that he would pay us each $1,000 if we stayed a while longer to continue to serve drinks. The catch is we have to be topless. He said the guests want to see our tits.  They like the strippers, but really they want to see us topless."

I quickly said, "No way I'm showing these guys my tits.  What would Bruce think if he found out?"

Carolyn was quiet, then replied, "$1,000, holy shit.  I could sure use the money. We don't know these guys, so no one would ever know. Hell, I wear tiny bikinis at the pool, so why not? I'm in if you guys are."

Nancy and Carolyn looked at me for a response. I was torn. I could also use the money. But, showing my tits to a bunch of drunk guys was beyond inappropriate.  My parents, and Bruce, would disown me if I went along. But, my mind was churning, and I rationalized that they would never know.

I reluctantly agreed to the outrageous proposal.  Nancy went up to Eric and told him we were going to stay, but wanted our money upfront.  Eric smiled, went to his office, and came out with $1,000 for each of us.  $100 bills with a wrapper around them. Holy shit, this was going to happen.

CassieBell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassieBell

The three of us stood there and looked at each other.  We didn't know what to do.  Eric called the guests to gather around and announced, "We have some more entertainment.  These three young women are going to strip for us.  It's what you've been all begging for.  Enjoy the show."

Eric pointed at Nancy and said, "You can go first. Just go with the flow. We'll put on some music, and you can slowly take off your dress.  The guys will really enjoy a seductive striptease."

Nancy looked mortified as she went into the center of the room.  The music was playing as she started dancing. The guys were hooting and hollering.  Nancy responded, and proceeded to take off her dress. She really got into it, and teased the men as she unhooked her bra.  The bra came off, and there she was, topless with her C-cup tits out in the open. She has great tits.  The guys cheered.

Carolyn was next.  Having watched Nancy do her striptease dance, she more or less followed suit.  She smiled at the guys and removed her dress. She had on a bra with a front snap, and motioned for one of the guys to come join her.  He got the message, came up to her, unsnapped her bra, and let her tits flop out for all to see.  Carolyn also has nice tits, not as big as Nancy's tits, but certainly larger than my small A-cup breasts.

It was my turn. I swallowed hard, and went to the center of the room. What the hell.  It was now or never. I tried to follow the lead of Nancy and Carolyn, and did my best at a sexy striptease. I actually felt liberated when I removed my dress.  I wasn't wearing a bra.  My tits are so small I don't need one.  Here I was, standing all but naked, in front of a bunch of strangers, wearing only a G-string pair of panties.  It was all a little surreal.

The three strippers were laughing hysterically.  One of them yelled, "Way to go girls. Let the good times roll."

Eric came up to me, stared at my naked body, and said, "You've made my night.  All my clients are overjoyed that you and your two friends agreed to a sexy, striptease. You are a very enticing young lady.  You look innocent and wholesome.  Nothing like the strippers, who are hardcore. Mingle with my clients and let's see what happens. Just so you know, money isn't a problem if an opportunity presents itself for a little more intimate encounter."

I didn't know exactly what Eric was suggesting, but I'm not stupid. I decided to go with the flow, and enjoy the night. I was nervous and horny.

I got a drink and decided to mingle, as Eric suggested.  Mike immediately approached me.  He smiled, put his arm around me, and rubbed his hand across my erect nipples.  Holy shit.  A complete stranger was feeling me up.  He grinned and commented, "I hope I'm not being too forward. You are a goddess. Young, cute, and innocent. I'm very glad you decided to perform an impromptu striptease."

I let Mike feel my titties, and was glad Bruce had gone home.

Another young gentleman was watching Mike touch my body.  He wandered over and introduced himself. He said, "Hello beautiful.  I'm George.  Are you enjoying yourself?"

I smiled at Mike and George and responded, "I am enjoying myself. I feel liberated.  I certainly didn't expect to be standing here in a G-string, chatting with strangers, with my titties on display. Mike seems to be enjoying himself."

Eric came up and joined us.  He looked at me and said, "I see you've met Mike and George. They are obviously enjoying themselves. I'll cut to the chase. I'd like to make them both happy.  If you will agree to join them in one of the bedrooms, I'll make it worth your while. I'll double what I paid you for doing a striptease, if you make my friends happy."

Holy Shit!  Eric was offering me $2,000 to fuck Mike and George.  I knew exactly what he wanted. I'm no fool.  My mind was racing.  Bruce was the only man I'd been with.  I like to fuck, but this was too much. I reminded myself that Bruce and his buddies liked to go the strip club, and I was pretty sure he had his share of lap dances.  So, fair is fair.  If Bruce could fuck strippers, why not earn some serious money, and find out what it's like to have a different cock in my pussy.

I looked at Eric and agreed to his proposal.  Eric smiled and said, "There will be an envelope delivered to you at the restaurant tomorrow. You can trust me on that."

Before I could back out, Mike and George held my hands as we walked to one of the bedrooms.  Once inside, I explained my ground rules.  I calmly stated, "No blow jobs. I won't be sucking your cocks.  I'll reserve that for my boyfriend.  And you better have condoms.  I won't let you shoot your cum into my pussy.  That's also reserved for my boyfriend."

Mike and George started undressing. They were down to their boxer shorts, and both had stiff boners.  Their cocks were hard. I reached over and rubbed them both.  I pulled down Mike's boxers, and his hard cock was released.  I did the same to George.  Boy-oh-boy, two hard cocks ready to fuck.

I pulled off my G-string and let Mike rub my pussy.  I was wet with desire.  His finger probed my pussy and slipped inside. I climbed on the bed, lay on my back, and said, "One at a time.  No double-teaming me. And put those condoms on."

Mike climbed on top of me and positioned his cock to enter my pussy.  He eased his cock into me. Slowly he pushed deeper, until I felt his hard shaft fill me up.  He started humping me, and I matched his rhythm. I reached down and massaged his balls as his cock slid in and out of my wet cunt. Mike had some staying power. He fucked me for a good eight or ten minutes.  When he was close to an orgasm, he slowed down to delay shooting his load, and then continued to fuck me.  When he finally reached his limit, his entire body shuddered, and he unloaded his cum.  I was glad he wore a condom, but part of me wanted his cum inside of me.

Mike rolled off of me and got off the bed.  George was ready for action.  My pussy was wet, so George plunged his hard dick into my pussy.  He fucked me good and hard, with a frenzy.  Mike was slow and deliberate.  Not George.  He only lasted five minutes before his orgasm.

George rolled off me and lay on the bed. I was in a daze.  I'd just fucked two strangers for $2,000.  I had to wonder if that made me a whore?  I dismissed that thought immediately.  I wasn't a whore.  And I didn't plan to ever do anything like this again.  This was a one-time thing.  It just happened.  No big deal, and Bruce would never be the wiser.

I put my G-string back on, smiled at my two new friends, and bid them farewell.  I went into the living room, found my dress, and put it back on.  I went up to Eric, told him I enjoyed the night, and said, "I'll expect that envelope tomorrow.  I know your two friends enjoyed themselves."

I left the party and drove home with my head spinning.  I had no regrets, whatsoever. I did wonder what happened with Nancy and Carolyn, and was sure I'd find out tomorrow.

I went to the restaurant the next evening, and immediately went up to Nancy and Carolyn to ask about their night at the party.  Turns out they also made some extra money, fucking Eric's friends.  We didn't go into details.  And we all agreed we'd never talk about our naughty behavior at the party.  It would be our secret.

Mr. Johnson approached the three of us with unopened envelopes. He was very happy.  He looked at us and said, "Eric told me he really enjoyed having you three at his event, and said he wanted to give you all a generous tip for a wonderful night.  Good for you.  I hope there is $100 for each of you.  You earned it."

We took our envelopes and started laughing.  "$100?  Nope.  More like $2,000!"

I certainly never told Bruce about my wild night with Mike and George.  That would be my secret, forever.  With the $3,000 I earned at the party, I moved out of my parent's house, and rented a small apartment.  I told my parents and Bruce that I'd been saving my money and felt I could afford my own place.   

Bruce moved in with me.  My parents weren't happy about that, but I was eighteen, and had my life to live.  No more rules. Bruce and I could fuck every night, in a bed.  No more fucking in a car.

Published 
Written by happyguy987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments