Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abby Fucks Mommy's Boyfriend

"Abby runs into mommy's boyfriend, and sex happens."

30
4 Comments 4
19.0k Views 19.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

After her visit to the dirty old man's house, Abby was satisfied, but a little embarrassed that she had let the old man Ray fuck her and cum inside her. She also worried a little about becoming pregnant, so when they were finished with the sex, she had gone to Ray's bathroom and tried to clean up and had done her best to squirt a bit of water inside her pussy, to flush out as much cum as she could.

But as she got dressed, she was still a little sweaty, and her red hair was limp and stringy when she pulled on her tight jeans and tied the little halter back in place before she left. The jeans were still wet and sticky in the crotch, from her excitement and the fact Ray had made her keep the jeans on through much of their romp in his basement.

It was a bright sunny Saturday afternoon when Abby stepped outside to head home, and she didn't notice her mom's boyfriend drive by, as she stepped from Ray's front porch and began walking home. But Clay, her mom's boyfriend, noticed her, in her skin-tight low rider jeans and bright pink halter, and also noticed the old guy who stood smiling in the doorway, as Abby left the house.

Clay kept driving, and let himself in when he got to Abby's house, as he often did. Abby's mom, Connie, wasn't home yet from her job at the diner, and so he sat at the kitchen table, opened a beer, and made himself at home. Clay had been dating Connie for several months, and they enjoyed going out to festivals and concerts, as well as a healthy sex life. Clay was about forty-five, just a year or two older than Abby's mom, and he was in good shape, with big shoulders and strong arms. Abby thought he was a little creepy, since he was always looking at her tits, and would occasionally give her a hug that was a little too touchy.

When Abby got home, she saw Clay's car and decided she would just walk past him to her room, and get into the shower, and change clothes, before her mom got home. She didn't really want her mom to see her in the sleazy outfit she had worn to Ray's house.

When she walked into the kitchen, there was Clay, looking right at her, as she walked in and attempted to walk through the kitchen toward her room. From the walk home, Abby had perspired a little more and was now obviously sweating, her skin damp with tiny beads of sweat all over her arms, stomach and back. Her tight jeans were still darkened at the crotch, showing evidence of her earlier excitement.

Clay looked Abby up and down and involuntarily licked his lips as he took in the sexy teen, and her slightly glistening skin and damp red hair clinging in the disheveled ponytails, and the clear lumps of her puffy nipples under the pink halter.

As she tried to walk past, Clay put his leg out in front of her to stop her and grabbed her by the wrist.

"Well, well," he said, "You look like you are all dressed up for a night out at the clubs, little girl. Where have you been this morning, you sexy little tease."

"None of your fuckin' business," Abby retorted with a sneer, "and let go of me, you dirty old pervert." And she attempted to break loose from his grip on her wrist.

But Clay just smiled, and said: "None of my fuckin business, eh? Well, I bet your mom would be interested in what business you had at that old man's house I seen you comin' out of about fifteen minutes ago. And now I see you comin' home, all sweaty and smellin' like sex."

"Fuck off," Abby said to Clay, and again twisted to get loose from his grip, this time twisting her body around so that his arm was now around her slippery body as she attempted to break free.

"Oh, I'll fuck off, all right, you little bitch," Clay snarled at her, "as soon as you give me a look at those little teen titties of yours." And as Abby was now within inches of Clay, her arm twisted around, and his arm encircling her hot waist, with his free hand he lifted up her halter top and exposed her creamy white tits and the dark pink nipples that topped them.

"Oh. My. God," Abby exclaimed, as Clay hungrily sucked on first one tit and then the other, tasting the salty sweat that covered each tit, and sucking hard on each engorged nipple. "Get your hands - and your dirty mouth - off of me," she said, as his mouth continued working on her tits.

But while Abby was repulsed by his aggressive act, she also was enjoying the sensations from her sensitive tits and wasn't really resisting or pulling away as hard as she really could.

Clay was enjoying the taste of the sweaty and firm teen tits in his mouth and could hear Abby's breathing becoming a little more excited as he continued his sucking and fondling of her lovely young tits. As she was still standing, and semi-resisting at this point, he moved one hand down to her sexy hip and reached around to fondle her ass. How nice and firm it felt, encased in the tight jeans! Was there anything as hot as a firm teen ass?

As he sensed less resistance, he slid his hand to the front of her jeans and slipped his hand under the waistband of her jeans where they gapped between the hipbone and the slight bulge of her tummy.  He noticed two things immediately: she was wearing no panties, and her pussy was already hot and wet enough that the jeans themselves were noticeably wet. His fingers slid up and down her slit, and he then slid one finger inside the little teen's wet pussy.

Abby knew she wanted him to stop because it was wrong for her mom's boyfriend to be touching her, but she also enjoyed his strong touch. She grabbed at his hand that was inside her jeans, and said, without conviction: "Stop that. You can't touch me down there."
But Clay was too excited now by the little slut standing before him, her firm tits and wet pussy making his dick harder by the second. And there was no way he was stopping.

"Don't pretend you don't like me fingering your little pussy, Abby, you little slut. And you are going to like it, even more, when I put my big man-sized cock in that little pussy of yours."

His dirty statement made Abby shiver a little, because she knew it was true.

As he spoke, Clay unfastened her belt, and began taking off her jeans, with Abby now giving up on resistance, and now becoming a little excited that she was about to be fucked by her mom's stud of a boyfriend.

"You can't fuck me," Abby said to him flatly, "mom will kill you if she finds out."

"She won't find out, because you won't tell her, you little whore," Clay told her. "You are going to enjoy this so much, you'll want it all the time."

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

Abby was afraid he was right, and said nothing more as Clay stripped off her clothes.

Once he got the jeans off, Clay lifted Abby on to the kitchen table, spread her legs, and dove right down on to her pussy. He noticed immediately the strong smell of sex, and immediately knew that he was actually getting "sloppy seconds" from the seventeen-year-old daughter of his girlfriend. As he licked at her fat pink labia, and worked his tongue into the tight slit, he could taste both sweat, cum and her own pussy secretions, and the strong smell made his dick harden, inside his sweatpants.

"You little fuckin' whore," Clay said as he took a breath as he continued eating Abby's pussy. "I can tell you been fucking already today, by the nasty smell of your dirty little cunt. Did you let that dirty old man put his dirty old cock in your little teen pussy, Abby? Did you let him stretch your little hole with his dirty old man cock?"

"Nobody asked you to eat my little fuckin' pussy, you dirty pervert," Abby retorted. "You must be a fuckin' pervert if you like eatin' pussy that's already been fucked and filled with cum."

"You're going to see just what kind of dirty pervert I am, you little fuck slut," Clay said, as he rose from eating Abby's pussy, and finished pulling off her jeans.

"One thing you got right, that you got a 'little fuckin' pussy' here, if I ever saw one. And I'm going to give you a good fuckin' in that little schoolgirl cunt of yours," Clay said roughly.

He then roughly lifted her, turned her around, and forcefully pushed her down on the kitchen table, where he saw for the first time her new lower back tattoo.
"'Hot stuff', eh?" he said with a sneer, as he gave her a hard slap across an ass cheek, and then gave the other an equally hard spank. The spanks turned Abby on, and she could feel her pussy getting even wetter.

"We'll see just how hot you are, you little high school tease." And Clay dropped his sweatpants, and his big hard ten-inch cock sprang out at full attention, and he aimed it right for the fat labia of the pale teen bent over the table.

He put one hand on her lower back, right on the dirty tramp stamp, and with his knees, pushed Abby's legs apart, to open her up as much as possible. Then he began sliding his cock along her labia, feeling her wetness lubricate his cock, so that it could just penetrate the tight entrance to her pussy. As he pushed it in, Abby shrieked with a high screech, and then moaned a guttural moan, as the big cock entered her pussy, that was already a little sore from the hard fucking of just a short time before.

"Awwww.... fuck. Awwww.... fuck. Awww... fuck, " Abby began to moan rhythmically, as Clay pulled almost out, and then pounded back into the tight teen bent over her kitchen table.

"Fuck, that is tight," exclaimed Clay, as he fucked her. Even with the ample lubrication her teenage pussy produced, the little cunt was vise tight on his big cock.

"Guess that old man didn't stretch your teen pussy too much, Abby. I'll have to see if I can stretch it out a little more for you, you little slut," Clay said with a smile.

"Ungghhh... Ungghhh," was all Abby could manage to mouth as the big cock plunged in and out of her pussy.

And then Clay decided that he'd like to sample some seventeen-year-old ass while he was at it, and especially, now that her creamy pussy had coated his cock with a dirty coating of pussy cream. So as he continued pounding her pussy, Clay reached down and gathered some of the creamy juices that covered his cock as it came out of her pussy, and began slathering the cream around the little pucker of her ass. On his next stroke in, he pushed his well-lubricated finger into her ass, and Abby let out a little yelp, as she felt the finger pass her sphincter, just as she felt another thrust into her pussy.

As he moved his finger, he could feel Abby's ass become a little more accepting of the finger, and he decided to slide his cock into the tight orifice.

So on his next stroke out, he pulled all the way out, and then raised his steely dick a bit, and forced it into Abby's virgin asshole.
Surprisingly, Abby didn't scream, she just gasped, as she felt the big member in her ass, and the sensation, while new, was not unpleasant. As he stroked in and out of the supertight hole, and she felt him fingering her little cunt and her clit-button, she actually felt like she was about to cum again.

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed, "fuck my tight little ass!"

Clay was also just about to cum, as the little asshole was so tight, and was squeezing his cock tighter than it had ever been squeezed before.

But, just as he felt he was about to cum, he heard the door slam shut, and heard Connie, Abby's mom, scream behind him.
"What the fuck!" screamed Connie, who had entered the kitchen just in time to hear her teenage daughter yell, "fuck my tight little ass."

As she entered her kitchen, she saw her teenage daughter Abby, lying flat on the kitchen table, her legs spread lewdly behind her, her boyfriend naked and apparently butt-fucking her little teen daughter. And her daughter was begging for more.

Connie immediately began hitting and pulling at Clay and trying to pull him off of Abby. As she pulled him off, he could not help from cumming, shooting his cum all over Abby's back, and all over the kitchen, as his dick was pulled from Abby ass, and swinging wildly in every direction.

Once pulled off, Clay retreated to the other room, leaving Connie to see her daughter Abby, her ass and pussy both reddened from the hard fucking she had just received. Abby continued to lay across the table, too exhausted and a little frightened to move. Connie began spanking her daughter, slapping wildly at Abby's already pink ass cheeks, and inadvertently causing Abby to sigh again as the pain of the spanking mixed with the recent sensations of the pussy and ass fucking she had been enjoying.

"You little whore. You little FUCKING whore," Connie screamed. "How could you fuck my boyfriend, you little fucking cunt!"

Abby tried to explain, but it didn't help, when she said, "No, he was fucking me. I tried to stop him at first, mom. I really tried."

"Get out. Get out of my house, you little whore," was all Connie could say to her daughter.

Now it looked like Abby might be homeless...

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments