Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Schoolgirl's Lesson

"My story of my teenage sexual development"

97
20 Comments 20
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a first person tale of my first sexual experience with an older man."

My name's Alicia, and I'm currently eighteen years old. What I'm about to tell you is the story of the first meaningful sexual experience I had. Before I start, I should tell you some things about myself. I'm short (about 5 foot 4), slim and I have blonde hair that runs part way down my back. My body started developing about two years ago, and my close friends tell me that I have a nice-sized (but still petite) ass. I have been wearing a bra since then, and my breasts are a currently size B. They're firm (around a handful), and have small, pink nipples. My first boyfriend told me that he had a crush on me from the first time he saw my face. I suppose that's because I'm still cute. I don't need to wear much make-up, but I do put a small amount on, just for fun.

I started playing around with boys when I was sixteen. The first time I had sex was fine, but it didn't last for long. None of my first few times did. These were all with my first boyfriend, who was the same age as me. After having sex with him for the third time, I decided that I needed to try it with someone else.

I'd recently started working at a local restaurant. It was a big place, and there were lots of staff. I only worked on Friday after school and on Sunday mornings. There were a few other boys my age there, and I think one or two of them had a crush on me. Even though I liked them, I wasn't really attracted to them. And I was a little bit concerned that having sex with another boy my age would be similar to my experiences with my boyfriend.

Jeff was older. I'm not sure exactly how much older, but he was at least twice my age. He wasn't a manager, but he was able to tell us what to do. We didn't speak very often, but we occasionally made eye contact, and this always gave me a little bit of a buzz.

One day I caught him looking at my butt when I was clearing off a table. We wore dresses for our uniforms, and I think he might have been looking at my underwear. I was a little bit embarrassed, but I was also very excited. After our shifts finished, I waited outside next to his car for him to arrive.

He looked at me. He was tired. "What are you doing here?" he asked me.

I mumbled a reply. "Nothing." Then I realized that it wasn't nothing. "I mean... I'd like to meet you sometime."

He walked closer to me, closer than I had ever hoped for. "Not now. Meet me here tomorrow. In the morning."

Before I could answer, he got into his car and left.

The next morning I didn't know what to do. I tried to find something sexy to wear, but all I had were things that other people would describe as 'cute'. I put on a pair of white cotton panties that had become a little bit too small for me. They squeezed into my butt cheeks and pressed up hard against my pubic hair. I'd considered shaving myself down there, but I only have a small, soft patch of hair that you can barely see if you're not right up close to it. I chose a small pair of denim shorts and a pink singlet to complete my outfit. I wore my favorite bikini top instead of a bra.

PeytonPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeytonPink

I waited for Jeff for what seemed like forever. The restaurant hadn't opened yet, and I was hoping that my crush would arrive before anybody else saw me. Just as I started to get worried, I saw his car coming down the street. I was so excited that I couldn't even move.

Jeff pulled up next to me. "Hop in," he told me. I obeyed.

Soon we were back at his house. I asked him what he wanted to do. He looked at me and smiled. "You're the one that wanted to meet up. What do you want to do?"

"Anything you want," I replied.

"Are you sure about that?"

I nodded.

Jeff grabbed my ass with one hand and my breast with the other. He kissed me, running his hands all over my body.

"Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back," he told me.

He took off his pants and pulled his already erect penis out of his underwear. It was big. Much bigger that my boyfriends'. I'd never sucked a cock before, so this was all new to me. I was slightly concerned when he took a handful of my hair in his hand. "Open your mouth wide," he told me. I obeyed. Then he grasped my jaw with his other hand and guided his cock into my mouth.

At first, we started out slow. He was moving my head up and down, rubbing his cock on my tongue. Then, suddenly, he pushed himself deep down my throat. I coughed, and he pulled himself out. I felt embarrassed that a little bit of drool was running down my chin, and I quickly wiped it off.

Jeff slapped my face. "Keep your hands behind your back," he told me. I nodded while I caught my breath. He smiled and put his cock back in my mouth. He pushed himself inside me again, this time even deeper. I kept my hands behind my back and let him take complete control.

Before long, he was fucking my throat as if it was my pussy. If I gagged, he let me up for air. After a few minutes, he told me to take my top off. Then he took off my bikini and spent a moment admiring my breasts. He felt my chest, slapping my tits around to see how much they moved. Then he returned his hands to hold my head in position.

"Stick out your tongue and keep your hands behind your back," he told me.

I wanted to tell him that I'd do anything that makes him happy, but his cock was already back inside my mouth. This time, he forced himself so deep down my throat that my tongue was up against his balls. "Good girl," he told me. After fucking my throat for another couple of minutes, he tried again to push himself even deeper into me. This time, my nose ended up pressed into his stomach. I drooled while he held my head down for what seemed like an eternity. Then, when I thought I couldn't take anymore, he pulled my head up by my hair.

I gasped and smiled. He nodded and told me that I deserved a spanking.

Published 
Written by AliciaTeen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments