Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mall Story

"Frisky teen goes to the mall for sexual satisfaction-- and eventually finds it"

28
4 Comments 4
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy about a sexually aggressive teen at the mall, who wants an older man."

Nicki had been playing with herself for a while since her older sister had showed her what pleasure could be found between her legs, and she seldom got out of bed and dressed without diddling herself till her little pussy sent a wave of pleasure through her.

When her sister was around she had gone to some parties with her, and had lost her virginity at one of those parties,  with an older boy who fucked her but left her wanting more.

So she wasn't satisfied with this self-diddling, and now that her sister had gone off to college,  she needed to figure out how to get laid.

Nicki had dropped out of school her senior year to become a dancer at the local club, thinking that was the perfect way to get laid, but had been rejected because she was not old enough. She was pissed about the rejection and thought she would show them, by getting laid and maybe even making some money at it on her own. She didn't need that fuckin' men's club, she thought.

It shouldn't have been difficult, as Nicki was one of the hottest teens in her mid-size mid-western town, but of course, at her age, she didn't know that and was full of self-doubt that made her question whether she was attractive, or just dorky, as she sometimes thought she looked in the mirror. She had a few zits, and her complexion could be a little blotchy, but overall, she thought she was cute. The rejection from the strip club didn't help. Nicki was taller than most girls, at about 5' 10", with long, lean legs, firm thighs, and a high, tight little ass, that looked spectacular packed into either her jean cutoffs or one of her tiny mini-skirts.  She was pale and blonde, with long dirty blonde hair that she usually tied into a single ponytail, to keep the hair out of her face. She also had the tight little tummy and abs of a runner, with no fat anywhere. Some of her cutoffs and skirts were hand-me-downs from her older sister and were so tight on Nicki that she had to struggle to get them on.  But she loved how they showed off her little ass and stretched across her hips, so she squeezed into them when she went out.

Like every teen girl, she spent a lot of time at the mall browsing shoes and clothes for hours on end. She noticed the good-looking older men who worked in the Nordstrom shoe department. She began fantasizing what it would be like to be fucked by one of them, a particularly distinguished, well-dressed gentleman of around fifty, who she had noticed several times fitting shoes on well-dressed women. The more she wandered the mall, the more she kept coming back to the Nordstrom shoe department and watching from a distance the handsome guy she had nicknamed  "George," because she thought he looked like George Clooney.

So she hatched a plan to dress in her sexiest outfit, and come to the mall when it was least busy, in the mid-morning, and see if she could get "George" to take her into the backroom. She fantasized that he would roughly strip off her slutty outfit, call her a teen slut, and fuck her, with what she imagined was his big, thick cock. It made her wet just thinking about it. As she fingered herself to sleep the night before she planned to make her move, she thought about what she would wear, and how she would make herself up, from head to toe.

When she got up, and her mother had gone, she took a quick shower, washed her hair, and shaved the downy fuzz around her pussy, leaving her little slit smooth, pink, and soft.  She decided not to wear a bra, which her firm cone-shaped tits didn't need anyway, as the b-cup tits jutted proudly from her chest.  While she knew it looked slutty, she decided to wear a light blue t-shirt crop top, that she had gotten from Victoria's Secret before her boobs had sprouted, with the word "JUICY" in sparkly letters across the front. It was obviously too tight and showed off not just the firm shape of her titties, but even the firm nipples that grew hard when she was excited. The crop top also displayed her firm tight tummy, from just under her boobs all the way down to her bony hips on each side. The wide expanse of chest and tummy was pretty hot, she thought.

She loved the look of her cutoffs, which showed off her ass, but since she would be sitting in front of George for a shoe fitting, she decided to wear a stretchy, denim mini skirt,  that reached only a few inches past her butt but could easily be pulled up if she wanted to show more of her sexy legs, especially sitting down.  Under the skirt, she put on a pair of wispy pink thong panties, that covered her pussy with a sheer triangle of nylon, held in place by tiny pink elastic straps. The pink of the panties made them quite obvious if she sat and spread her legs even a little bit.

Leaving her house, she parked out in the mall lot and walked the distance to the mall entrance. It was exciting to wear the outfit,  as she could feel the air on her ass under the skirt, and on her bare midriff, especially when she walked into the air-conditioned mall, and the cool air at the entrance blew up from the floor vents. On her feet, she wore a pair of strappy platform sandals, that made her little ass bounce proudly from side to side as she walked, and gave her the posture of a hooker, as she walked into the mall.

As she walked toward Nordstrom's, she tried not to blush as various men looked her up and down, and smiled.  And she looked away from the disapproving looks of the women, especially older women, who swatted their husbands who were looking at her a little too long. So she knew she looked good, and hoped the look would be hot enough to get "George" to make a pass at her.

She walked toward the shoe department but didn't see George at first, so she lingered around the cosmetics counter and browsed the perfumes. As she sampled some of the new "Juicy" fragrances, she spotted "George" emerging from the stockroom with three boxes, kneeling down in front of an older, well-dressed woman.

As Nicki waited, she began fantasizing about what George might do, and reached down and stroked herself under her skirt. The woman was taking a long time to decide on shoes, and by the time she walked to the counter, had "George" ring up her purchase, and walked away, Nicki's needy little pussy was wet. When Nicki discreetly smelled her fingers, she could smell that unmistakable musk of aroused teen pussy.

She straightened out her skirt, and walked purposefully toward George,  reaching him as he picked up two boxes of shoes to return them to the stockroom.

"Can you help me,?" Nicki asked in her fake little girl voice.

George looked at the teen dressed like a whore with a look of some annoyance, and responded curtly: "Just a moment, young lady.  I'll be right with you. Have a seat right over there." And he pointed to a seat near the back of the fitting area, facing the wall and the stockroom.

To Nicki, it seemed like "George" had avoided looking at her too closely, and certainly had not given her the long,  up-and-down look that she had gotten from several men on the way to the shoe department.

When he returned, "George" squatted down on the stool in front of her, and asked how he could help.

Nicki, who was seated with her legs spread just enough to allow a peek at her pink panties,  pointed to her sandals, and asked if he had anything like them, maybe with a higher platform sole. She wasted no time in her effort to seduce. As she spoke, she lifted her right leg, and placed the foot up on the footrest, which lifted her skirt, and allowed George an unobstructed view of her pussy, covered only by the nearly transparent pink fabric of her panty..

"George" took a quick look at her teen slit, which was quite obvious where the damp nylon fabric clung to her pussy lips, and then glanced up at where the crop top hung out over her firm tits, and glared at the little tart.

"I'm not sure what your game is, young lady. But I am not interested in slutty little whores. And I don't think I want to assist you here today. Let me see if one of my female associates can help," the salesman said in a cold, but lilting tone.

It was then that Nicki realized that her fantasy stud "George" was completely gay, and had no interest in any woman, no matter how young and hot. But she could not let him call her a slutty little whore, could she?

So she reached out and slapped him, and quickly stood up and marched out of the shoe department, leaving the other women customers staring at her firm ass cheeks as they bounced seductively under her tight skirt, and watched her tits jiggle ever so slightly as she stomped away.

Nicki was angry, but also really embarrassed and on the verge of tears, as she reached the mall's food court, and sat down on one of the benches to pull herself together. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" she mumbled under her breath. "How could I not have known he was gay?"

She buried her head in her hands and didn't notice when an older guy sat down next to her. He lightly touched her shoulder and asked what was the matter. The guy couldn't help but notice the hot teen, wearing a crop top, and a tiny mini-skirt. With her feet in high-heeled sandals, even with her legs closed, he could see up the tiny skirt to where her little pink panty covered her mound.

"Oh, I'm just so stupid," she blurted out, turning to look at the man, who was probably fifty, and actually not too bad looking for an older guy. He had a friendly face, and was well-dressed, and smelled good, she thought.

He smiled at her, with a warm smile that made her feel better, and a little horny,  and put his arm around her, pulling her close to him. Nicki leaned in, smelled his masculine scent,  and put her arms around him, and pushed her tits into his chest as she did so. "Thanks for understanding," she whimpered. "Can we get a cup of coffee or something?"

"Sure we can," the guy said. "I'm Rick-- what's your name, sweety?" he said as he stood, and gently pulled her to her feet.

"I'm Nicki," she said, again using her fake little girl voice, as she stood and noticed he was tall and strong, and was looking her over in a most appreciative way.

"A guy just called me a slutty little whore, " she said, looking Rick in the eyes, standing up tall, and thrusting out her t-shirt emblazoned with the "juicy" logo.

"You don't think I'm a whore, do you?" she asked pleadingly.

Rick looked her over again, thinking that she actually did look like a slutty little whore. And though his stiffening cock confirmed what he was thinking, he smiled again, reached over and wrapped his big hand around her narrow waist, and softly caressed her. He sighed, and said, "You are a very beautiful young lady, and anyone who can't see that is just a rude jerk."

Curvyhips1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Curvyhips1

Nicki loved his words, felt a little better about herself, and decided to see if she could maybe pick up this guy. So she moved closer, hugged the guy with her tits pressed into him, and asked him if they could get out of this horrible mall.

Rick couldn't believe his luck, but he quickly said "Sure" and she grabbed his hand and the two walked out of the mall toward the parking lot. Rick ignored the disapproving looks from numerous women as he escorted the sexy teen in high-heeled sandals and a miniskirt out of the mall.

"Can we just go for a ride somewhere, away from here?" she asked as they walked toward his car.

"That's my BMW, and I love to drive," he said, pointing at a white 5-series.

Nicki walked ahead a bit, showing off her tight ass, and her smooth midriff. As she got to the car she arched her back against the driver's door,  showing a wide expanse of her firm tummy, and the crop top rising to show the bottom third of her firm titties.  As Rick approached and looked at her hot little teen body, he licked his lips unconsciously.

"Kiss me," she said, closing her eyes and bouncing slightly against the car.

Rick leaned against her, and kissed her deeply, sending his tongue exploring her hot mouth. At the same time, he reached behind her, his hand on the tight flesh of her lower back, and pulled her closer. As he did, she rubbed against him and wrapped a long leg around his leg. He responded by reaching down, lifting her skirt slightly, and cupping one of her ass cheeks in his big hand, squeezing it firmly, as she sighed.  He realized they could not continue with this play in the parking lot, so he gently pulled back, put his arm around Nicki, and walked her to the other side of the car, as she panted softly.  He couldn't help fondling her firm breast as he walked, his hand holding her just under the crop top.

"Mmmmm," Nicki murmured as they rounded the car. He opened the door, and she slid inside, her legs spread to reveal the tiny pink panties as she took her seat. As she sat, and the skirt rode up, Nicki made no effort to slide it back down, allowing Rick to admire the long legs, that ended at the pink triangle of her little panties.

"You are a gorgeous young lady," Nick said admiringly, as he started the car, and they began driving off. "Just breathtaking." 

Nicki loved the admiration, and couldn't help putting her hand between her legs, and gently stroking herself. 

"Let me help you there, while we find a place to pull over. Let's go to the park," he said.

"Sure," Nicki said, purring as she allowed Rick to reach over and touch her panty-covered pussy, and subtly lifted the left side of her crop top, just enough to let Rick see one of her firm tits, topped by a stiff pink nipple.

When they got to the park, Rick could barely contain his desire, as he drove around to the most secluded spot he could find, and backed into a wooded cove. He turned to Nicki, fondled her breast, and leaned down to suck on the stiff nipple. It was firm and fresh and wonderful. He slid one hand down to her pussy, covered by the damp nylon of her panty, and rubbed it over her fleshy labia. She moaned softly, and reached for his hardening cock, massaging it through his pants.

"You know, Rick, I got rejected twice this week. Once by that stupid strip club, and once by that guy at the mall. I'm beginning to think I'm just not too attractive. Do you think I'm sexy?" asked Ncki.

You're very sexy, Nicki" Rick answered honestly.

"Do you want me, Rick?" asked Nicki, in her little girl voice again, "Cuz, I really like you a lot, and I'm getting really frisky."

Rick didn't say anything, just got out of the car, came around to Nicki's side, pulled her out of the car, and leaned her back against the car. Pulling off his shirt, and tossing his shoes aside, he pulled off his pants, and stood in his boxer briefs, with a huge bulge in the front. He pulled her crop top up, letting her firm tits stand out proudly, nipples at attention.

As he admired her body, he looked down at his hardening manhood, and said simply, "I think you can tell I want you."

He leaned in and kissed each of her tits, mauling each nipple with his tongue, as he reached down and cupped her butt cheeks in his strong hands. He lifted her slightly as he sucked and fondled her delicious teen titties, enjoying her soft moans as he manhandled her. Not satisfied with licking her titties, he knelt down in front of the moaning teen, and leaned into her pussy, that almost appeared to be releasing steam into the cool air. Pulling aside the wispy pink fabric, he opened his mouth to engulf her bald pussy, inhaling its musky scent, as he drove his tongue into the tight slit. She moaned again, and he grabbed her firm ass cheeks, and pulled her pussy firmly against his mouth, even as the horny teen squirmed against the pleasurable sensations. The strong taste of her pussy told him this teen had been playing with herself and getting sexually aroused all day.

"Oh my God, I love that," Nicki gasped, as she ground her pussy into Rick's hungry mouth. "Keep on doing that, just like that," she moaned.

Rick was just getting started, so he was happy to hear she liked his work on her little pussy, and he continued eating the sweet and musky slit, drinking in her hot juice as she squirmed. Rick loved teen pussy, and the strong scent made him rock hard with desire.

"The only thing that would make me stop doing this," he said as he came up for air, "would be if you asked me to sink my cock into your sweet little pussy, Nicki."

"Mmmm- that's a hard decision," Nicki said, then quickly started giggling at the inadvertent pun she had made.

"Hard decision, get it?" she repeated, giggling again.

Rick looked up at the giggling teen, as he resumed tonguing her dripping hot pussy, and fondling her tight teen ass.

"I wouldn't want you to have to make any 'hard' decisions, my delicious little cupcake,"  Rick said. "So I'll make the decision for you."

And with that, Rick stood up, pulled off his boxers, letting his hard-on spring forth. Nicki looked in awe at the big cock, and reached for it, stroking it gently.

"Can I kiss it?" Nicki asked as she bent down without waiting for an answer.

And she took Rick's swollen cock in her mouth, showing that this was certainly not the first time she had worked on a man's cock with her mouth before. Rick moaned as the little slut slobbered and swallowed his cock, and rubbed it hard with her little hands. She was a skilled little cocksucker, that was for sure.  As she worked his cock, Nicki took the opportunity to quickly pull her little top up around her shoulders, so he could fully fondle the lovely tits that stood out from her teen chest. They were wonderfully firm, and she moaned as he slapped and fondled them, and tweaked the stiff nipples.

After letting her work his cock for a while, and fondling her lovely tits, and as he felt himself becoming harder and hornier, Rick decided he wanted to drive his cock into that hot, dripping little teen cunt that he'd been tonguing so hungrily.

"I've made my decision, " he said, pulling Nicki up from his cock, ribbons of slobber trailing from her lipstick-smeared lips as she came up. "I'm going to fuck that little teen pussy of yours with my big daddy cock."

Playing along with his slightly incestuous suggestion, Nicki cooed softly. "Oooh, Daddy. Give me that big cock of yours."

Rick, turned her around, a little roughly, and pushed her chest down against the still-warm hood of the BMW. He swiftly pulled her stretchy skirt down, and off, tossing it to the side. He reached between her legs, and lifted her slightly, forcing her tight little ass into the air, and her legs slightly apart, her tight ass cheeks split by the tiny pink elastic strap of her little thong panty. He pulled the little strap down, pulled off the panties, and put them to his nose, to smell the sweet musk of her dirty pussy. Stepping behind, her, he began stroking his slobber-covered cock against her slit, letting her juices lubricate it further. When she began moaning and moving against the cock, Rick lifted it slightly and began pushing it into the tight tunnel of her teen pussy.

"Oh my God, you're so fucking big!" Nicki gasped as his dick began entering her. "I don't think that big thing is gonna fit."

"Oh, I think it will," Rick grunted as he pumped and pushed further up inside the super-tight tunnel. "You just keep pushing back on it and making those sweet juices, and we'll get it in there," he said between thrusts. And Rick kept thrusting, and Nicki kept pushing her ass back until he was fully inside. As he began vigorously stroking into her pussy it gripped his cock, and slurped when he pulled back, and Nicki gasped when he pushed back in. He was pumping hard now, reaching under to grab on to her firm titties, feeling her pussy pulsing and gripping his cock, and hearing her gasp with the pleasure of an orgasm.  He was ready to explode at any minute.

Nicki seemed to sense he was about to come and gasped out: "Don't come in me- I want to taste your cum. I want to take you in my mouth."

This excited Rick even more, and pushed him over the edge.

So as he pulled his throbbing cock from her gripping pussy, he spun her around, and grabbed her ponytail, to position her mouth under his cock. She loved how he handled her so roughly, and she kept cumming, even after his cock pulled out. His hot cum erupted quickly, spraying over her face, and she licked furiously, trying to pull some of his hot semen into her mouth. His last few drips he let fall onto her waiting tongue, and she licked her lips like a good girl, and kissed his still throbbing cock.

As she looked up at him, her face covered with his cum, she couldn't resist smiling and saying, "Well, I guess I am a slutty little whore!  Can I be your slutty little whore, please?"

"You are a slutty little whore, Nicki! But I'm on the road, and have to be in Indianapolis tonight. I'd love to keep on fucking that hot little pussy of yours, but I've got to get on the road."

"But don't worry, baby. with that hot little outfit, you'll have no trouble thumbing a ride back into town. Bye now," Rick said as he pulled on his pants, and jumped into his car, and drove off.

 

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments