Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Just Happened?

"What's a girl to do when something so wrong feels so right?"

189
44 Comments 44
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is meant to be read slowly while you are touching your genitals and letting your imagination go. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Enjoy. ""

What Just Happened?

 

Mom and my step-dad are no longer together.  They split up a few weeks before my eighteenth birthday.  It's the mid- eighties and life is essentially a party.  My mom is out enjoying her newfound freedom.  I can't say I blame her. 

It's one o'clock in the morning and someone is ringing the intercom.  It wakes me from a dead sleep. It's my step-dad.  I let him in. He is asking for mom.

"Dad, she's out with friends"

I’m still groggy and unfocused.  Of course, he has me call all her friends and our local bar to track her down. I could see he is annoyed and a little drunk.

He and mom share a complicated relationship, but my dad has always been good to me.  He treats me like his little princess.

 This visit is so unexpected it doesn't occur to me to put on a robe.  The faded t-shirt that I am wearing exposes my 36C breasts and large dark nipples.  It's quite revealing.  I see him looking at my breasts.  I don't want him to know that I notice. 

After some conversation, he takes out a twenty-dollar bill, walks over, and slips that twenty right into the small side pocket sitting directly over my nipple.  Before he pulls fingers out of my pocket, he passes his index and middle fingers over my nipple and it immediately gets hard.  My pussy pulsates and I feel my juices slightly release.  Why am I reacting this way?  I surprise myself.  It had to be a mistake.

He walks over to the kitchen window raises one of the blinds to peek out.  He glances back at me and he is staring at my breast again.  This time he is not trying to hide it.  I am both uncomfortable and curious. Uncomfortable because this is so wrong and curious of my reaction to his touch. I should not be standing here wearing this.

He is walking over and I back up against the kitchen counter next to the phone that is mounted on the wall. I have no clue how to exit this situation.  I know he could see my brown nipples poking through the very thinly veiled t-shirt.  He isn't saying anything.  I could smell the rum on his breath.  He reaches into my pocket and places his fingers behind the bill once again.  He squeezes my ripe nipple between his two fingers and moves them up and down against my tit.  I am trying not to react as he watches me.  He squeezes a little harder and he watches my eyes close and he hears me take a deep breath.  I want to moan but I am jolted back to reality.

My eyes are wide open now.  I am to try and slip away.  He grabs my ass cheek to keep me from moving.  He feels how voluptuous my ass is and begins to squeeze my cheek and my thigh while intensely staring into my eyes.

He says, “Don't you fucking move.”

I am scared and aroused all at once.  I can't speak.  Words escape me.  I have never been touched in this manner.   He removes his hand from my pocket and grabs hold of my other cheek.  I could see that he was surprised by the size of my ass.  He is squeezing and slapping my ass lightly, feeling it jiggle against his hand. I could feel him getting harder with every spank.  I flinch a bit, but my pussy is saturated. 

He repositions himself directly in front of me and removes my t-shirt to reveal what's underneath.  He is in awe of my breasts.  He leans back a bit and observes my curves.  He moves close and rubs all of his hardness over my panties.  The intense motion of his legs bending and straightening makes me want to give in.  I can't, this is so wrong.  I feel his tip gliding over my clit.  I want to open my legs wider so I can feel more.  NO! I need to figure a way out.

He closes his eyes and buries his face in my neck.  I hear him grunting.  I feel his hot breath on my neck.  He squeezes my ass tighter.  He speeds up his movements rubbing against me harder and faster.  I start to move with him and he stops.  I could tell he doesn't want me to react.  He looks down at my exposed panties. He tugs upwards on them.  I am turned on.   

What the fuck?  This is my dad, drunk and thirty years my senior.  He is not thinking, he is not himself.  Oh, but I want more.  He continues to pull up on my panties as his other hand feels for my clit over the fabric. The sounds that come out of me are deep, guttural. "Uuuhh", I moan.

He found it.  He is rubbing it gently.  I let out a louder moan.  He takes his finger and makes small circles around my clit.  He lets me know he is in charge.

“Don't you fucking move baby.”

I want to move my hips so badly, but Daddy says I cannot.

SemurMurr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SemurMurr

"Okay, Daddy I won't move."

"Yeah, that's my girl."

I bite my lower lip as my eyes are rolling back. He is working on my clit and yanking up on my panties. The sensation is all too much for me.  My panties are soaked.  He moves them to the side.  He glides his fingers over the lips of my pussy to catch the flowing juices and then brings them to his mouth.  He licks it.

"Baby, you are so sweet," he says. He moves closer to my ear. He then whispers, "I want your virgin pussy in my mouth.”

My heart is racing. He puts his hands on my waist and lifts me on the counter. He looks at my body with wanting desire.  He gently licks my hard brown nipples with the tip of his tongue, making a circular motion, working on one side and then the other.  I am moaning "Mmmmm," my nipples are so hard they feel tight.  I look down and I see my areolas get darker and begin to crease from the heat and moisture of his mouth along with the coolness of the air around us. 

I arch my back.  I want him to take me all in, and he does.  He fits the darkest part of my tit in his mouth.  He sucks, bites, and squeezes them.  He's going to make me cum sucking on my titties. Is that possible?  I feel the heat rising inside of me.  I can't breathe.  

He shifts his focus to my legs and moves them further apart.  He moves my panties to the side to reveal my tight little virgin pussy.  My clit is desperate for his attention.  He bends over to take a closer look.  He parts my lips and begins to gently lick my clit.  He moves his tongue in small circles.  I grip the edge of the counter.  I begin to moan loudly.

He covers my mouth. "Baby, your pussy is so plump and juicy"

 He plants his entire face in it.  It feels like my entire pussy is in his mouth.  He is devouring it, then he nuzzles his nose in my hole.  He parts my lips to reveal all the pink past my caramel lips.  He bends over again to suck on my engorged clit.  He knows I am about to come.  He changes it up by putting his tongue in my hole and sucking up my juices.  The heat is rising to my head.  He pays close attention to my clit.  He carefully passes his tongue gently over the space between my hood and my clit.  He’s taking note of the areas that give me the most pleasure. 

He moves on to the plump parts of my pussy and bites down on them.  I arch my back further and throw my head back.  Now, he is using his tongue with precision.  He’s waiting for my reaction and then concentrating on those areas that are most sensitive.  Bingo! “Aahh” that’s the spot, right there.  He wants to tease me.  My hips are gyrating and my moans are a lot louder.  I can't take it.  I need a release and he is not offering it.

I am no longer arching now.  I am crouching over his head and watching him work on me.  I need a release and now.  I grab his head with both hands and pull him closer to my pussy, he immediately goes to my erogenous zone and goes in hard and fast with his tongue.  The heat rushes to my head, my entire body tenses.  My legs stiffen and my toes curl down.  I explode in his mouth.  He is committed to lapping it all up.  

"That’s it, baby girl.  Let it go.  Let Daddy taste all of you"

"Oh Daddy, don't stop" I’m still holding his head close to my pussy. This feeling of release leaves me weak and breathless.

He stands and puts his middle finger in my wet tight pussy.  I gasp.   He puts it in my mouth so I can taste myself.  I can't believe I am aroused by my own taste.

"See how good you taste, baby girl”?

He lifts me off the counter and admires my body.  He turns me around so I am not facing him.  He leans up against me.  I can feel his dick rubbing up and down between my cheeks. I hear his zipper and now I feel his exposed hard-on against me.  He squeezes my ass with one hand as the other is squeezing my pussy. He pulls me tightly against him. My hips are doing a dance side to side to entice him, so I can feel all of his girth and length between my cheeks.  I feel brave enough to reach behind me and touch it.

We hear the key in the front door. I grab my t-shirt and hurry to my room. I press my ear against the bedroom door.  I hear the water running and a faint conversation between Mom and Dad. I feel nervous and exposed.  I listen closer and it sounds like a normal conversation. I say to myself, "What the fuck just happened?"

...and so, the Education of Curious Liz begins.

Published 
Written by curiousliz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments