Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waterbury Hills High School - Coach Tim joins in the locker room fun!

"Coach Tim showers and hands out towels nude, until Rachel needs help."

17
5 Comments 5
24.5k Views 24.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Everyone was at school bright and early on Tuesday.  Kyle and Jon said hi to Rachel, but then she disappeared.  The seniors on the team decided that they wanted to take over a remote section of the lockers just for themselves, sort of Upper Classmen Privilege.  That was fine, as everyone still ended up in the same showers.

Practice was again grueling as the August heat wasn’t about to let up.  Towards the end of practice Kyle noticed that Coach Tim was saying something to Coach Barb.  He could hear her say, “No problem, go ahead Tim.”

Kyle and Jon finished practice and headed to the locker room.  They stripped and headed to the showers just as Coach Tim was coming out of the showers naked.  He cut out of practice so that he could shower before everyone else.  That’s when it dawned on Kyle that this was odd.  They never saw Coach Tim shower with the guys during the first week.  Apparently he didn’t want to be left out of the fun after seeing what Monday’s shower scene was like.

Coach Tim left the shower, grabbed a towel to dry off, and then threw the towel into the clothes bin.  He resumed his post at the table handing out towels, but he stayed completely nude as everyone—guys and girls—came to him for a towel.  His cock was impressive.  His penis was five inches flaccid hanging gracefully over his balls that hung low.  His blond pubic hair encased the whole package like a frame.

Rather than grab a towel and finish drying by their lockers, the girls stood in front of Coach Tim and dried themselves off right at his table.  They were flirting with him, and they lifted their legs onto the table to dry them giving him a beautiful view of their pussies.  They knew what they were doing and their work was rewarded as Coach Tim’s cock grew to its full eight inches.  None of them could take their eyes off of him.  The guys all kept quiet as none of us could compare to Coach Tim’s massive manhood.  We all looked like immature boys compared to him.

Rachel came hobbling into the shower from the senior locker section.  “Rachel, what happened to you?”

“I stepped into a rabbit hole coming around the last stretch and twisted my ankle.”

“Oh man that must hurt,” I offered.

“It sure does.  I just want to shower and get out of here,” she said.

Rachel showered as quickly as she could.  She turned to leave the shower area and stopped right in her tracks at the sight of naked Coach Tim.  She limped over to his table as he saw her predicament.  “Rachel are you OK?” he asked.

“It hurts, but I’ll be OK.”

“No way,” Coach Tim said.  “Come over here to the training room and let me see that ankle.  Let’s see if we can get you ready for the first meet.”  Coach Tim helped Rachel over to the training room.  It was really just a small alcove off the locker room divided by a wall.  There was no door on it, so you could see right in there.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

Rachel made her way over to the table and hopped up.  She laid on her back with her arms at her side.  Her body was beautiful.  From Kyle’s vantage point he could see her perky breasts and nipples getting aroused from the anticipation of Coach Tim laying his hands on her body.  She seemed to push her pussy up in the air as she adjusted herself on the table. 

Coach Tim stood at her feet and gently started rubbing her ankle being careful not to hurt her.  He rolled her ankle tenderly and even gave her foot a massage, running his fingers between her toes.  He moved to her side to get another angle of the ankle and began rolling it.  As Coach Tim pushed against the training table, his cock swept Rachel’s open palm.  At first it seemed like an accident, but then he allowed his massive penis to land squarely in her palm and it remained there. 

Coach Tim looked at Rachel and smiled.  “Everything OK, Rachel?” he asked innocently.

“Yes, Coach, I’m starting to feel better,” she said as she closed her fingers around his shaft and started her own massage of Coach’s cock.  Rachel alternated stroking his cock with running her thumb over his pisshole, then playing with his balls, and running her fingers through his pubes. 

Kyle saw the entire episode and called Jon over to the shower next to him so he could see as well.  Rachel and Coach Tim were so engrossed with each other that they didn’t realize, or perhaps didn’t care, that they had an audience.  Kyle and Jon instantly had erections as they stood under the showers mesmerized by the show.

But the show wasn’t over yet.

“Rachel, sometimes a twisted ankle can send pain shooting up the leg,” Coach Tim told her.  “I’ll work the legs a bit too to make sure they are OK.”

Coach Tim never moved from his place at the side of Rachel, and Rachel never stopped manipulating his cock.  Coach Tim’s hands worked their way up to her calves, then her knees, and then he began massaging her thighs.  Rachel helped him and spread her legs apart for him.  He took full advantage of the easy access and started massaging her pussy.  She pushed his finger inside of her and Coach Tim has finger fucking her with a vengeance.  Rachel masturbated Coach Tim even faster, and they both reached a crescendo at the same time as Coach shot his semen all over Rachel’s tits and face, and Rachel came all over Coach Tim’s hand. 

“Wow,” they both said in unison.  Coach Tim helped Rachel off the table, and they headed to the showers.

Just as they entered the showers, Kyle and Jon both shot their loads onto the wall of the shower room.  They had been watching and participating vicariously.

“Now what was that all about guys?” Coach Tim joked.

“Just feeling the moment, Coach, that’s all!” Jon answered.

“Glad you enjoyed it guys.  I was in pain!” Rachel smirked.

“We know.  And we felt your pain!” Kyle smiled.

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments