Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting What I Can't Have (Chapter 1)

"Meeting my cousin's fiancé."

35
11 Comments 11
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I got out of my car and I saw her waving at me from the front porch. I sighed as I started walking towards her. My name’s Anna. I’m twenty years old, 5'7" tall, with green eyes, long straight black hair with brown highlights. I have a very nice body since I’m a dancer and an athlete. I have 34C cup tits.

I bet you’re wondering who’s the girl standing on the porch. Well, that’s my cousin Lisa. She’s twenty-three years old, 5'7" tall, with brown eyes, long curly dark brown hair, a thin body, and 36B cup tits. I never really had any sort of friendly relationship with Lisa. In fact, I secretly disliked her. We were cousins, only that.

She was having her engagement party that day. I never met the guy, but I was guessing that he was a nerd with glasses, shorter than her with bad teeth and braces. Don’t blame me, but that’s the kind of man I imagined my cousin with. They decided to have the party at the guy’s house. It was huge, like the dream house each one of us wants to have. I finally got to my cousin. She was wearing a strapless long blue dress with a split and white high heels.

“Anna!” she said with her huge fake smile, hugging me. “Finally, you’re here! I love your dress!”

I was wearing a red short dress with a short tail behind and black Louboutins. “Hey Lisa. Thank you, I like yours too,” I said, faking a smile back.

“Come inside! Someone wants to meet you!”

"Oh great," I thought to myself, "I’m dying to meet the nerdy nerd."

“Baby, my cousin came,” she said while she hugged someone from behind.

And then he turned around and faced me. I swear, I thought I was melting when our eyes met. Oh my God, forget the short ugly guy with bad teeth and braces. He was tall, probably 6'1" tall with short curly, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and totally kissable lips. I could tell from his tight shirt, that he had the best muscles ever. Do you know Alex Pettyfer? Liam Hemsworth? Well, hotter than them.

He offered me his hand.

“Hello, I’m Nick," he said, with the best smile I’ve ever seen in my whole life.

I took his hand and shook it.

“Hello, Nick. I’m Anna,” I said, smiling like an idiot.

“So, did you bring your stuff?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, my bag’s in the car,” I answered, still looking at Nick.

Lisa invited me and our other three cousins to stay here for the weekend. At first I thought that it would suck, but after I met Nick I actually thought I was going to like it.

The party was amazing. Basically, it sucked, but with Nick there it was perfect. I was sitting on the couch next to my best friend, Josephine. Lisa only invited her because she doesn’t have a lot of girlfriends. She noticed me staring at something and turned to the something I was staring.

gaby__hills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby__hills

She realized that I wasn’t staring at something, but at someone.

“Anna,” she whispered.

“Huh? Wh-What?” I said as I came back to reality.

“I can see you,” she whispered winking at me, “staring at Nick.”

“No, I’m not,” I said blushing. “Well, maybe I am.”

“Oh my God, Anna, he’s your cousin’s fiancé!”

“I-I know.”

He was talking to some of his guy-friends, then he turned to me and smiled. I couldn’t help but smile back.

oOo 
About three hours later, everyone slowly left. I walked with Josephine to her car.

“Be careful on what you’re doing kiddo,” she said.

“Nothing’s going to happen between me and Nick since he’s my cousin’s fiancé,” I said as I gave her a friendly hug.

We said goodbye and I went back inside. It was just me, my three other cousins, Lisa, and Nick. Greaaaat.

“So, guys. Let me show you your bedrooms,” Lisa said.

First, she showed Andrew’s bedroom, then Mariah’s, and then Jourdan’s.

“And this is your bedroom Anna,” she said, “right next to ours.”

“Oh great, thanks,” I said and went inside.

“Wow,” I said. It was like my house’s kitchen, maybe bigger! It had soft brown walls and a chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. There was a California king sized bed with brown sheets, 2 soft pillows and 3 little decorative pillows on them. The bed next to it had a bedside table and in front of it there was a drawer. There was also a bathroom in the bedroom.

“I know right! It’s our best guest room,” said Lisa.

"Our," I thought. "Ugh."

“I’ll go to bed now, thanks Lisa,” I said.

“Okay, Anna. Goodnight.”

“G'night."

I opened my bag and took out my slippers and a robe. I don’t sleep with PJ’s on and I wasn’t planning to sleep in them just because I was in Nick’s house. I took off my dress and Louboutins, and then went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and removed my make-up and finally got to my bed. I jumped on it and immediately fell asleep.

oOo 
“Oh baby,” I moaned while Nick was situating himself between my legs, kissing my tits, taking time to circle each erect nipple with his tongue and lips. While doing this, he inserted two fingers into my wet pussy. He eased his fingers in and out, adding more and more pressure each time, while teasing my clit with his thumb. My juices were flowing. He then began to ease his hard member in between my pussy lips, beginning his thrusts. After a few minutes I couldn’t hold it any more.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I screamed to him.

My eyes suddenly snapped wide open. I grabbed my watch from the bedside table and looked at the time. 3:30 a.m. "This is going to be a long night," I thought to myself.

I was relieved that the dream wasn’t real, or was I?

Published 
Written by LikeJagger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments