Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two's Company

"An unexpected trip to a gentleman's club leads to a few personal revelations."

7
8 Comments 8
11.1k Views 11.1k
5.1k words 5.1k words
It started out as just a regular celebratory night of drinking, for a friend’s 21st birthday. His girlfriend was out of the country, he was bored and he’d just turned 21. What else could we do but go into the town and have some drinks together, just the three of us?

Of course, in typical fashion, birthday boy was late by an hour, or so, before casually sauntering into the restaurant, as we sat waiting near the door. We’d already had a couple of drinks. I hadn’t really been too upset, I’ll be honest. I was getting approving looks from the greeting girl at the door and I liked the sight of her in a kimono. I wondered absently about the sight of her out of it.

We ate ravenously once we were settled in and followed it quite nicely with a few more drinks before we all began to feel the buzz. An hour or more of reminiscing, nostalgia, fantasy and general idiocy went by quite quickly, as did the drinks, but we each began to feel a little restless. It was time to move on, we agreed, and I headed up to pay the bill myself. I would’ve probably volunteered to pay even had it not been his birthday.

A short walk into the town on the cool almost-autumn evening sobered us up a little. We wandered a little aimlessly through the streets, pushing, shoving and joking as we went. I think we were all a little unaware of where we were headed, though we all knew the area.

We soon entered the busier area of town, where groups of men and women stumbled in, out and around the nearby pubs, clubs and bars. Police officers stood on the street corner, watching us by, though they seemed more bored than anything else. We carried on, passing the noisier areas and the constant pumping sound of music, until we began to reach the fringe and the relatively quieter area of town.

A subway crossing the road loomed in front of us and we headed towards it automatically. We didn’t make it. A woman was leaning on the wall of the building closest to the subway; she stepped out to meet us as we approached the ramp.

“Evening, lads,” the voice was slick with confidence.

I guessed her business before we really drew close enough to make her out. The others drew to a stop as she closed the gap to us. One elbow rested on her hip, propping up a cigarette between two fingers. She smiled at us.

She had long blonde hair and a confident smile on her face. She was pretty. I wouldn’t think she’d win any modelling contests, honestly, but she was certainly good looking. She wore silver high heels and a gleaming silver dress, covered roughly by a dark dressing gown. I glanced around us and my eyes fell on the sign over the nearby building. A gentleman’s club.

As I looked back, realisation dawning, her dressing gown conveniently fell open right on cue. I held myself a little better than my friends, who stood staring as her dress barely contained her. It was a loose affair, a drape more than a dress and she was barely inside it. I met her eyes, a smile at her lips, and I shook her hand. The others sparked into life and eventually greeted her. The effect she had on them, immediately, was obvious.

“Are you lads having fun tonight?” There was an air to her question that I don’t think even she could deny.

Only a murmur and muttering came from my friends. Eloquent as always. I was to be the one to speak up, of course.

“Of course we are,” I reached out for my friend and pulled him into a rough one-armed hug, gesturing to him. “It’s his 21st! How can we let him down?”

Even lacking total sobriety, I could see the gleam appear in her eyes as I mentioned that. I had to smile to see him stumbling over his words as she wished him happy birthday. My other friend was still mute at this point, essentially.

“I have to say I like your dress,” I told her, a questioning look in my eyes.

She smirked, of course.

“You like it, do you? It’s good, isn’t it?” She opened her dressing gown a little more and showed her body properly. The dress looped around her neck and both straps formed a drape for each breast. They were only just succeeding as she spilled out of each strap on both sides. The dress finished rather short, of course, barely reaching her thighs.

“It would be better without the gown, though, wouldn’t it?” I winked, glancing at the open-mouthed gaze of my mute friend.

A knowing grin tugged at her lips.

“Of course, but I have to wear it out here.” She glanced towards the police gathered at the top of the street. “It could be seen as public indecency, otherwise.”

She took a puff of her cigarette and glanced around, letting the dressing gown fall down past her hips.

“Do you like these?” she asked, seizing the hem of her dress and hitching it up over her hips.

Underneath she wore a tiny black thong with ‘SEXY’ written across the front in silver, glittering text. I raised an eyebrow to her as she winked. I could almost feel the intake of breath from either side of me. Neither of them moved.

“They’re lovely, aren’t they?” I told her, nudging the others a little – to no avail. “And accurate.”

I left the sentence there and caught the smile from her before she glanced back towards the club where the doorman stood watching us talk.

“How would you like to come inside for a drink?”

I glanced at my friends. The birthday boy was a little nervous, from the look on his face, but he seemed up for the idea. The other was still a little out of it and I had to rouse him a little. He definitely wanted to go, although our girl must’ve thought we needed more convincing.

“We don’t bite, y’know?” she said, drawing our attention. “Not hard, anyway.”

As we turned to look to her, her dress failed at last and a single breast, perky with the cold air, fell free. She puffed nonchalantly on her cigarette, pretending not to notice. I don’t know just how much she thought we’d been drinking. Either way, the loose jaw and fixed gaze of my friend settled that we were going in, for his sake if nothing else. I pushed him forward, encouraging her to lead on while we both laughed quietly.

We entered quickly, birthday boy getting in for free. The doorman was easily persuaded that my shy 20 year old friend was indeed 21, but that came as no shock to any of us, I’m sure.

The door opened to a dark room, lit with red and the sound of music. We entered, rounding the wall by the bar and stepping into the main room. A dozen beautiful women hung around on the furniture in small dresses and even smaller lingerie.

“So, how old are you all actually?” The first girl asked me quietly.

“21.” I told her.

She raised an eyebrow, almost offended.

“Seriously. Apart from…” I nodded towards my quiet friend looking awestruck around the room. “But he’s 21 next week.”

She burst out laughing, keeping her eyebrows raised.

“Sure, sure. Okay.” She patted my chest, almost reassuringly.

“Seriously!” I told her, laughing.

“And who’s the oldest?”

Now it was my turn to raise my eyebrows.

“I’m the oldest,” I told her. “By almost a year.”

She laughed loudly again.

“Now I wouldn’t have guessed THAT one at all…” she said sarcastically. “I thought you were the ring leader, you seem the most confident. You’re handling it all much better.”

We both laughed.

Our host seized upon my shy friend and took him to the bar, apparently staking claim, whispering to him. I sat down two, or three, stools away and glanced around the room to admire the view. Every item of lingerie was on display, modelled to perfection.

A woman with gorgeous long blonde hair walked past in a stocking/ suspender set and a matching lace bra she was bursting out of, wiggling her firm arse behind her, as she spoke to her friend. She, in turn, wore a black leather corset and a small black g string with dark high heels, all to match her shoulder-length black hair.

Apart from a couple of others, my friends and I were the only customers in attendance and we were drawing looks. Women were gathered on the tables nearby and now looked in our direction, weighing us up. I vaguely felt like prey for a few seconds. I turned to order a bottle from the bar.

Before I could take it, a tall, thin brunette slid quietly into the seat in front of me. She smiled warmly to me, stroking my arm and saying hello. She was modestly dressed, compared to the others, in a plain, though short, black tube dress. She was slender, not the bombshell look of the other girl, but I thought she looked a lot better for it. She was beautiful.

“Hiya, I’m Kayleigh. What’s your name?”

I told her, though I admit I faltered a little for the first time that night. I wasn’t expecting to be accosted quite so soon. I reached for the bottle, taking a sip and we both watched each other.

“Have you been here before?” she asked me, when I set my bottle down.

“No, we didn’t plan on it, honestly. Your friend grabbed us from the street.” I joked, nodding towards the girl from outside who was draped over my friend.

She nodded, knowingly, and turned back to me with a flick of her hair. I enjoyed the movement.

“Aren’t you nervous, in here for the first time? Talking to me?” she asked.

Her gaze had strength to it. She was confident and actually a little intimidating, but there was an air to it that I found quite attractive. She knew what she wanted; she knew what she was doing. She was calculated. I got the impression she liked a certain degree of control.

“Not really, no. Just trying to take it all in,” I told her, casting my gaze over the girls surrounding us.

She smiled a little at my twisted meaning.

“You’re really not nervous?” she asked, skeptical.

“Nope.”

“So why are you fidgeting?” she asked me; a smile pulled at her lips as she looked pointedly at my left hand stroking and bouncing my bottle on the bar, then at my bouncing knee.

I stared at my hand for a second, or two. I hadn’t realised I was doing it. She’d got me there, I realised, as I looked back to her, surprised.

“I really don’t know.”

“I’m sorry,” she said, laughing. “I have to disappear for a few minutes. How about you buy me a rosé and we can talk when I get back?”

I agreed, more out of curiosity and experimentation than anything else. I wanted to see where this was heading.

“Tell him it’s for Kayleigh,” she said.

Kayleigh headed off, clutching her little bag, and I saw my friends making their way towards a small ring of sofas inside a booth, escorted by three girls.

I turned to the barman who walked over to me. I ordered rosé for her, but was told she was on her limit for the night. No more drinks. I was puzzled, but wasn’t sure what more I could do. I headed over to the booth my friends were gathered in.

My shy friend had become the most animated of the pair, I noticed. He was deep in conversation with the first girl of the night, from outside. She really had staked claim. A grin was plastered on his face. She was positively hanging out of her dress, hanging off him, and they both giggled to each other, almost conspiratorially. I was glad to see him enjoying himself. Her hands never stopped stroking him, here and there.

The birthday boy was a good foot away from the two girls talking to him. I was proud of him to show such restraint. I thought his girlfriend would be too, though maybe not so happy with our location. He nodded to me, his eyes flitting to our third, his eyebrows raised. I sat down on the other side of the two girls he was talking to and the closest one turned her attention to me.

She was dark haired, slightly past her shoulders, and wore a bra and suspenders set to match. A slight touch of lace decorated her solid black outfit, which I found myself quite drawn to. She made sure to brush me with her bare thighs.

She introduced herself and I reciprocated. It wasn’t long before she had sidled up to me and begun stroking my hair. I assumed the gesture was supposed to be subtle. She wasn’t as pretty as her friends, honestly, but I was still conscious of my attraction to her. Her considerable breasts inches from my face were distracting to say the least. Quite unlike the others, she was very laid back and seemed content to talk idly for a while.

“You seem a lot more relaxed about all this than your friends,” she told me, glancing to my friends around the sofas. “Don’t seem half as nervous.”

I laughed out loud, thinking of Kayleigh’s comment minutes earlier, before realising I really wasn’t nervous. This girl, and the others who’d also introduced themselves, didn’t make me fidget like Kayleigh and her intense, confident manner and gaze. That took me slightly by surprise.

The two of us talked quietly for a few minutes, without incident, as did my birthday boy and the girl he was talking to. I told her how sexy I found her outfit, complete with high heels, when asked my opinion. I took the chance to take in the full view of her body when she turned to model for me. She had a body to die, or to kill, for.

She asked if I’d like to see more, but sensed my hesitation when I didn’t respond immediately. Of course I would’ve liked to see more. My brain, however, went back to Kayleigh and I couldn’t help wondering what lay down that road. This place was having a strange effect on me, I realised.

She didn’t press me after that, but changed the topic back to my ‘shy’ friend who was almost buried in the cleavage of the girl from outside. Whether by will, or force, I couldn’t quite tell.

BarbaraBabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraBabe

Either way, he didn’t seem to mind. The two of us laughed to see him enjoying himself so much.

Eventually, the two girls between the birthday boy and I got up and excused themselves. We only had chance to share a look and a laugh together, before I felt someone sit down next to me.

“This is where you’re hiding from me,” Kayleigh said, setting her bag down and turning to look at me.

“I’ve got no drink for you,” I told her. “Your man behind the bar refused me, said you were on the limit.”

She frowned, irritably, and excused herself for a second. She headed to the bar. Once again, my friend and I could only share a puzzled look before she was back, throwing herself into the seat with a sigh.

“He thought you meant one of the other girls, he says. Kylie,” she told me, pulling a little face. “Oh well, forget that. How about we go into the back room instead, just the two of us?”

I was fidgeting a little again. I glanced towards my friend, to my right. I was about to ask him if he’d mind me leaving, but he beat me to it, nodding for me to go. It was then that I noticed our other friend and his companion had also disappeared. I was happy for him, but my mind was a little elsewhere.

I took a swig on my bottle and turned to Kayleigh, standing up. She picked up her bag and took my hand, leading me out of the booth and further into the club. We entered the back room where sofas hugged the walls, separated by small booth walls. A long, horizontal mirror hung on one side and the back walls held larger, curtained booths.

Two, or three, other men were being entertained along the sofas. The nearest guy to me was holding a huge grin, clearly enjoying himself. I couldn’t really blame him; the petite blonde girl on his lap was genuinely gorgeous. She was topless, with perfect, pert breasts, grinding on his lap in a small pair of shorts that couldn’t contain her.

Kayleigh pulled me into a booth on the opposite wall, taking the bottle from my hand and placing it with her bag next to the sofa. She pushed me back, into the seat, and placed my hands at my sides. Our eyes met and I smiled, instead shuffling to sit on my hands. Her eyes lit up a little.

“What’s wrong, don’t you trust yourself?” she asked, flirtatiously, allowing herself to sink onto my knees.

I looked up at her, as she rested her forehead against mine and stroked her hands down my arms.

“With you? No. I don’t think I do.”

A flash appeared behind her eyes again for an instant, before she pulled back, sliding off me. She held her legs straight, stroking down my legs and burying her face in my neck. From there, I could see perfectly over her shoulder to the mirror behind her. As she bent over, her tiny dress rode up and the gorgeous shape of her firm,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments